All Comments on 'What Is She Doing Here? Ch. 06'

by nastystoryguy

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Nice Epilogue

This has very little to do with the earlier story, being mostly erotic coupling, but put in perspective by the previous tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoyed it - one suggestion

Cut down on your use of exclamation marks. They should be used very sparingly in good writing, and you overuse them. They are distracting. Aside from that, good story, well written.

TexasBBTexasBBover 10 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Excellent series. Wonderful way to wrap it all up.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 10 years ago
Great Read.

Hope to read more from you in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
On what planet...

Can someone have a divorce finalized in 60 days? Most take a year to be final; court processes & all; also, to insure the couple doesn't get back together. This finally isn't really about a loving wife; more just an erotic story, as they are now both single.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well finish the good story.

Let's get them married with children. Happy and loving., he found the perfect mate , so what is he waiting for? He seems to be a good catch too. So what stopping you from ending it that note. In his 30 s it's time t settle down . She you made her up as a perfect women in every category what's holding you up from finishing this story??

Ducky7Ducky7over 10 years ago
OK next I want to read the kinky story.

You have to take us down that other road.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
Good Finish

Good Story, well written and thought out. I enjoyed both characters and you certainly ended it well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Finally.

Good ending. Sure could have done with a LOT less of the (5-chapter) foreplay though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks for finishing

Thanks for finishing this story. I really enjoyed the read. Look forward to more of your stories.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Meh

Much like one of the previous chapters, this seemed to simply be about how fantastic a cock this guy had. Sorry, but that just doesn't float my boat.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Extra Chapters !

A good read and a different take on cuckolding.

IMO I think the story could have been condense down to 3 chapters.

The last 2 pages of ch.6 were mainly about how great his cock was and it is the biggest she has ever seen.

I would have thought after the 'weekend' and reconnecting again. That she may have stayed weekends at Scott's while lodging with her friend.

A relationship of friends with benefits is not exclusive and therefore both parties can see other people.

Would they both do it, perhaps not Scott though she might want to sample other cock just to make sure Scott is the right cock for her !

I would like to read about the kinky side of him !

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
An excellent read.

And a very nice conclusion to this series. So, my thanks go to the author.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Good story, but...

Good story, but I think the title should have been: "Steve, The Saint"...

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

great story hope there is a story about his kinky side. keep writing

mjef2mjef2about 9 years ago
a rare very good read

you drew me in and kept me awake and yearing for the next chapter.

as with some of the other comments, SIZE was an unessessary distraction.

nit picking aside, I very much enjoyed this story from someone with good writing talent.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What is she doing here?

I've read the whole story...Ive read a lot of stories on literotica, never giving feedback.Any one can write a sexy story..They fucked ,They sucked..hohum..This drew me in from word go and I had to keep reading till there was no more. Dialogue with the two was most important..As in Robert Ludlum..Tom Clancy and my favourite author Clive Cussler .If your literary skills are the same for the other stories youve written..write a book my friend and get it published..make some money out of it..you ARE good. Thank -you.

LVGirlLVGirlover 8 years ago
Very Nice

I really enjoyed the story, but if you'd just lose the exclamation points it would have been better. Even so, *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep writing, brother!

Having read all of your stories here, it has left me wanting more. I look forward to your future installments with great anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Garnage

Dumpster fire.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Kind of fizzled out, but interesting.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story. My last thought after I finished was that the two M/C needed a more detailed back story blended into their interaction...after divorce. Also a bit more conversational interaction with her and the Ex husband. Over all I did really enjoy Scott's interaction with her. That made my mind up for a 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whew! That was one hell of a hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous