All Comments on 'Playing with Fire'

by be24you

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
still a slut

i wouldnt marry her she is a slut and did it by spreading her legs. it doesnt just happen and you cant say you love someone and fuck another person it dont work that way. It will happen again she will find affection with someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Have to agree with previous anon; Once a cheater, always a cheater!

Didn't bother to read it, the comments generally outline the effort. Stupid sluts can't help themselves and same is said for wimps who accept the sluts and take no revenge. These same wimps turn out to be the cuck-writers on this site and many others - poor faggots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Just another wimp husband, he should never have married the cheating slut whore. She will only cheat on him in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What the fuck is with these stupid comments!!!

Are these assholes living under a rock!! This story is FICTION!!! In what world are you living in?? Do you in the last three comments live in your computer & think this is the real world?? Get your head out of your ass and get a life!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: What the fuck is with these stupid comments!!!

I noticed that, despite your rant, you didn’t say ONE thing directly related to the story. All you did was slam others for daring to post their comments on the story. I guess you couldn’t find anything good about it.

<P>

Guess which one is the real asshole.

epic123epic123about 10 years ago
He may be an asshole, but you're the pussy!!

The sex was hot and believable, not a fairytale story, the kind the little pussy you are likes! Why the fuck do you even read stories here if you don't want to read about sex?? Try Disney.com, I believe that's your speed!! Trying living in the real world and not fantasyland, if you want that go to Orlando, you PUSSY!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: He may be an asshole, but you're the pussy!!

Did you read my comment? I didn't say I didn't like the story. My comment must have struck a nerve for such a reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hmmmm

Good story.

Hard to tell, but It didnt seem she was ready to marry. Husband certainly should have delayed things.

Fiancee setting up house with you, a few months till wedding, just shouldnt be able to be seduced that easy.

She should have quit or stayed away from him after the first time.

Husband best keep a very close eye on her, especially as that predator is still close by.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Goddamn

"Cutting your clit off?"

Chill the fuck out Thomas.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
She's a skank.

Fucking another guy after you agree to marry another? Ok, whatever. Worst kind of marriage material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ugh!

The idiot married her? Chick flick fantasy tale. Who would want the female characater as a spouse? She had the qualities of a woman, men would turn away from.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Chick Flick.

It is was it is.

I can't rate it because I don't quite understand it except that the male narrative is not realistic given the situation.

Interesting. Intriguing. That said, I will have to read it again at a later date.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

I found it somewhat difficult to follow, -I had to keep re-reading sentences, phrases even sometimes, as I found the language very stilted, disjointed, and it just didn't flow at all smoothly. OK so obviously the author is E2L, but many are, and are still often edited out to a greater degree than has been managed here! Do NOT tell me than I am being fussy or finicky, - it is very difficult for me being older, to simultaneously transcribe a sufficient number of clauses and phrases and retain them in the short-term memory (which sadly is not what it once was) long enough to shuffle them in my brain, ! So I have to re-read some phrases several times over, all because of the poor flow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous