All Comments on 'Dipped In Honey and Wine'

by freeman64

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Did you Proof Read??

"He had found himself watching her shapely read and her breasts."

What is her "shapely read"??

freeman64freeman64about 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks anonymous

I noted your correction. I think it should have been 'shapely rear'. Thanks

HoneyAdoredHoneyAdoredabout 10 years ago
Positive strokes from another newbie

You had me from the beginning, how could I resist reading when my name is in the title ;)

I found your story charming and light-hearted. Your wittily clever and tongue-in-cheek writing style appeals to my personal taste as a reader. The text flowed well and I could not help but smirk and snigger in places that I found myself relating to. I particularly enjoyed the reveals of the little thoughts going through the man’s head.

As your first submission you should be proud of this piece and I look forward to reading your future writings.

I read it twice through by the way and as a female reader, not that I represent all or even any other females, it did hit the spot and thus, I gave it a 5 :)

freeman64freeman64about 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks Honey

Thanks so much for your appreciation. Will write more and do read.

freeman64freeman64almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks so much, awkward611 and btgmon. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfreeman64@freeman64
58 Followers
I love to read books and watch movies. I write sex stories and read them. Am here for sharing experiences with others.