All Comments on 'Nameless Breeding Slut Ch. 02'

by LoveHugeBoobs

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
LamppLamppabout 10 years ago

PART 2 GOD YES!! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More

Love the story! Keep it going.

TLMorganTLMorganabout 10 years ago
Interesting!

The story took an unexpected turn and I love it! Keep it coming, my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Great Story and look forward to more... Soon I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Well.... this was... fucking awesome. Some may disagree, but I love the over the top tits and asses, and they're still growing! Nice direction to take the story in, and I'm already eager for the next chapter. Great Work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awsome!

Keep it up.

NamelessOne616NamelessOne616almost 10 years ago
Awesome

Want to see more of this..maybe some more incest also..maybe a Westville High story..very good indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Huge Fan of your stories

I've read all your stories and you are one of my favorite authors on here. This series is by far my favorite too! Keep up the great work! Wish I could give more than 5 stars.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 10 years ago

Where is this place because I want to visit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HUH

i understand where ppl are coming from with the "I find cheating hot" perspective, but I don't agree with it at all. I also understand the idea of impregnating a random hot woman that you may never see again, but once gain I disagree with this. Marriage isn't supposed to be all about sex. Men make it that way. When sex declines, men complain and women continue on with their lives, frustrated as they are but still capable. Men however, seem to lose all brain function unless they bang every day. I guess its our genealogical psychology that causes this. But it doesn't necessarily need to be this way. We can change. Marry a woman you love, whose personality outweighs the positives of her body. Stop being so single-sided, have an open conception of sexiness. And if you do cheat, don't impregnate the other woman, that will just cause hell for you and your family. Also, I can't imagine having a child out there without knowledge of who his father is. That would be awful. Although this is a erotic story site, all i can say is please ether remove this scourge from your site or assert that these views are not your own. Change in the world starts from the bottom up, not the other way around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Whateves.

The story was great, but the guy underneath me needs to shut the fuck up. What a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny aussie

forget the crap that the last to commenters had the gall to write I absolutely love this story and so far I can wait for the following chapters of this particular story. Keep up the good work pity I can only offer you a 5/5 score if I could you'd be getting a 100/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I am a Huge Fan

Nice Story. Hope the next Part come soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
damn,this story is fucking awesome!!!!!!

This story is fucking awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Would be interesting if you went sci fi

And he actually is being turned into a bull

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

three stories worth reading and re-reading. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Continue it please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Layla

What the heck are her measurements?! I've gotta know!

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Another Great Chapter

What a great follow up to the first chapter and totally enjoying the Hot Erotic Sex. Jason has just found out that he is a “Bull” to satisfy all of these young tight cunt and impregnate them. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story.

i knew a bunch of guys in their thirtys that passed around a group of hot teenage sluts. some of them even lived with the guys for a few months, it only stopped because the guys got bored.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous