All Comments on 'Tiffany's Deception'

by engywwok

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sorry

just real shit. nothing erotic and no , really no character likeable

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Tiffany should've just left town or find somebody else to con.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excellent

Good start with setting Tiffany up. Looking forward to the next installment. Well written and like the power playing. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep up the good work

I like your work. Hope you don't take such a long break between chapters and stories. Can you add twists like our heroines introducing their friends (or enemies) to their lovers and/or their lovers friends?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And...............

We're impatiently waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WHAT A DRIBBLE !!!!

BOOOORINGGGGG !!!!

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
DECEPTIONS ABOUND

and with an unknown voyeur. TK U MLJ LV NV

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Good start

This was a good start. You created a plot with several twists plus the character development was perfect. It looks like Tiffany is going to end up becoming a slut for black cock while John gets to witness her transformation. One problem I found has nothing to do with your writing skills. Have the guy with that cheap imitation of a luxury car ditch the Lexus and get himself a true luxury car like a Bentley, Jaguar, BMW, Mercedes, or an Audi. Lexus is all plastic instead of real wood and real chrome. Not only that but the company was founded and is owned by Toyota. All it is is an overpriced Toyota.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Superbly written

You have real talent as a writer and that is an excellently constructed story. Quite erotic as well. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The previous anon must love the taste of shit after what they just spouted, what RUBBISH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pretty good

But still would prefer update of Joan and Kevin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot sex!!

Oh my gosh that fucking sick bastard John like he's so fucking awful oh my gosh...

The sex was really hot! Thanks for the story!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Love how this is going. It’s so hot seeing her getting turned around so that she finds herself in a position of giving the Blackman her pussy. Love everyone seeing how good she cums from having to submit to a Blackman especially when he shoots his cum in her. That was perfect, she obviously loves being on the losing end and weaker and having to submit. She’ll be hooked on being forced to give blackmen want they want in no time. She’ll make a perfect submissive whore for blackmen to use.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userengywwok@engywwok
632 Followers
Middle aged man with fantasies. I hope to share some of my stories with fellow readers and writers.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES