All Comments on 'Alice Ch. 08'

by yesterdays

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Awesome end to an awesome story!

This is perfect story...told as a tale should be...woven with some class...sensual...loved it!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 9 years ago
Anguish

There was a 99.99 percent chance that Charlie was going to get into Alice's panties, but I didn't expect it to end the way it did.

Thanks for the great ride. It was a first for Charlie, and it brought back happy memories of my first--the true joy of sex.

Rapier875Rapier875over 9 years ago
Wonderfully told

That was about the most touching, yet sensual, story I've read on here. The end was a real twist over what I expected, turning the tables completely. It was both hot and gentle, a real triumph of story telling. In the end, I felt very sorry for Alice.

I read all 8 chapters one after the other, one of only a few story's I've not been able put down, you have real talent for writing.

Do please, write more stories along these lines?

Thanks !

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

What the hell? I'm mean very good story but what the hell is with the ending? Truly sad to see such a blossoming love story end because of society stupidity. Plus they were just steps nothing illegal there. There respective parents would have understood, they had only been steps for a couple years. Man, wanted the happy ending i'm just flabbergasted after all that reading it ended with heartbreak.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
A good story well told

The story was well crafted and well rounded with Alice teaching him about emotions as well as physical pleasure. For me, the edge was taken off by the excessive moralistic overtones - even though I do recognise that the impossibility of a long term relationship between them was more of a literary device than based in reality. 4* - really enjoyed it but not quite the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent series. Kept me hooked.

Written with tenderness, compassion, and a great understanding of the power of a good match.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Alice and Charlie

My biggest fear was that the jerk from the bookstore was going to rear his ugly head. Soooo glad you did not let that happen. This was a touching, well written story, and I look forward to many more from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous