All Comments on 'April Cumming Home'

by dididothat

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
UM..Damn

Too bad can't give it a 10.

pguild01pguild01almost 10 years ago
The BEST!

Despite several instances of not staying in April's point of view this story is incredible. Please fix those items. Then your story will be worthy of a Nobel prize.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Agree with pguild01 concerning POV.

This would have been a lot better if you had proofread more closely. You seem to have taken from the original too literally on a few occasions. As a result, the flow of the story was interrupted, because you reused lines that were from the dad's point of view. There were other mistakes -- not major, but the POV problem slowed the reading flow of the story. You will want to pay special attention to that the next time you use this style of writting.

solod369solod369almost 10 years ago
Thanks!

Really liked it.

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic Job!

You brought a fresh pair of eyes to a story I really enjoyed, and you did a fantastic job rewriting it. It's even more titillating and sensual from April's perspective than the original, so in that regard I enjoyed it even more! Thanks so much for sharing. I'm thrilled with the outcome.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 10 years ago
^__^

Nice work indeed. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

This was such a hot story and I loved the silent conversation April kept having in her head in the beginning. It was fun reading it, and seeing how disturbed April really was but how good she was at getting what she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i want moreeee ;)

I want more!!!! ;) im playing pussy imagining i am april.... im soaked...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

It reminded me of a BDSM relationship with a Daddy and little girl.

vikingprydevikingprydealmost 10 years ago
50 shades of april

you have the makings of a full novel here.... id go back and write up the history of the mom and April more. hell... a few books could be written on her time in detention alone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice job!

you are A: a great writer

B: a very... imaginative person ;)

and C: my new favorite author. keep up the great stories and ill be a champion arm wrestler ;) keep on writing, your really good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

There is always something special between a daddy and his little girl, more than anyone else. April loves her daddy so much and the story, if indeed it is a story and not just the echoes of April's real life, is beautifully written. I hope there is much more to come and I hope that Daddy fathers a beautiful baby girl with April. Another Daddy's little girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes! Great story.

Wow, that reminds me of when my sixteen year old daughter wanted me after some guy screwed her at 15. she watched her mom and me doing it soon she told her mom and they talked about sex, soon her mom asked me if I woulod knock her up while she watched, when the time of the month came around we all went to bed, and I screwed my step daughter four or five times that night knocking her up..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Better than the original!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you should be sued

did you ask the original writer if it was ok to post this? you should be sued and banned from the site for life. do all writers and readers a favor and delete this stolen trash and stop posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love it

One of the best stories. It was such a tease at the beginning

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

Let me start off saying this. Anyone who thinks that this remastered story should be taking down is the stupidest person ever. Dididothat, you are an amazing writer. Ive been on this site for a while now, and you have iced the cake of this amazing, beautiful cake of a website. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i like it

it was as if i was april wait for daddy to fuck me silly (so wet rite now)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More chapters

Please oh please make a ch. 7 make more father daughter stories please!!!!!!!

Joey201Joey201almost 9 years ago
God was that hot as hell!

Plesse more! More chapters please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it!

Really had me going! Absolutely loved the working up, made the "climax" so much better (;

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

I loved the build up.... I hate when people just rush into it :|

torith88torith88about 8 years ago
perfect

It was already a great story your take just set it off. So many stories are from the dads pov it is awesome to get the rest of the story. I hope this isn't the last we will hear from April.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
To Anon "You should be sued" ...

... Obviously you missed something before the body of the story.

This was an intellectual collaboration between the original author, VanillaExtract, and dididothat. April's Homecumming being from the father's POV, and Cumming Home from the daughter's POV.

Honest mistake, especially when anxious to get to the story itself

Now, no offense to VE, but I believe I liked this version better than the original.

Loved getting to know the inner workings of April's devious little mind! It was fucking hot as hell!!!

Not that the original story wasn't, because it sure as hell was. But the female POV just seems more intense.

Which would make for some interesting chapters of Girl on Girl action from her time in Juvi.

Unfortunately, the key word there is "Juvi(nile)", meaning "Underage", and not acceptable for this Site.

Would be hot though.

For this story, I wholeheartedly vote 5 Stars, and wish I could give it 20.

Very well done!

Thanks!

PowsnopsPowsnopsover 6 years ago
MORE MORE

you should re-write more of VE's stories it would be great if you did Heather's POV from the "Daddy it doesn't fit" if you do please let me know at Powsnops875@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
God that was good!

I'm always looking for a quick stroke, don't normally choose to read anything that's longer than 2 or 3 pages. But God all 6 of these kept me rock hard oozing from start to finish! I'm clearly going to have to read more from dididothat. 6 stars is my vote!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What would my teen grand-niece say? Ewwwwwww...... Well written, but for us oldsters......... Yikes! And yes, we older people also read here. Me primarily for the greats like Laptopwriter, Richard Gerald, and George Anderson. But I also look around out of curiosity now, as a widower. So, thanks! Sort of.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous