All Comments on 'In The Night Garden Pt. 01'

by The_Red_Woman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great beginning

Absolutely love it ! Please continue ASAP !

The_Red_WomanThe_Red_Womanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you! :)

Obviously all feedback is welcome, but as a first timer it's awesome to hear that people are enjoying it :)

Waiting for part 2 to be approved so keep your eyes peeled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great writing!

You are such a talented writer. Its hard to find well written AND sexy stories. Please continue! Can't wait to see what happens between these two characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I loved it.

I absolutely loved this first installment of your story. It was incredibly well written and captivating. I really enjoyed the dynamic between Tom and Eva. While I love his rough and forceful side (I mean, I am in the non-consent section), I enjoy the softer moments you give him as well in which he treats her as if he actually cares, unlike the ever ambiguous Freddy. I truly hope that you post another addition to this story soon because I'll be waiting eagerly to read it.

The_Red_WomanThe_Red_Womanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks again!

Thanks for your kind comments guys!

As a first timer having never written any form of literature before, and especially in this genre there are going to be a fair few flaws and it won't please everyone, but hopefully my next installments don't disappoint.

Would love any kind of feedback or pointers too :) x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HAWT

Oh my god, this story is soooo good. Please keep writing!!

The_Red_WomanThe_Red_Womanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
:)

Thank you :) Parts 2 and 3 are up let me know what you think!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Alright

I did enjoy the story, it was a very cliché plot and some things like her height and his didn't match up but asides from that alright.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Finally! A strong, independent woman whose true to her nature and doesn't cave in 😱

Probus888Probus888over 1 year ago

Well written but with a title, "IN THE NIGHT GARDEN" I was expecting Igglepiggle to be fucking Upsy Daisy while Makka Pakka and the Tombliboos have an orgy on the Ninky Nonk or the Pinky Ponk!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous