All Comments on 'Aprons For Gayle Ch. 15'

by Addicted2Writing

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanalmost 10 years ago
Another Good Chapter

Theirs is shaping into a very different relationship. I'm glad she told him about Brianna. I think he's going to realize that she is the most loyal person in his life. Please keep writing.

Bert_FeggBert_Feggalmost 10 years ago

It's not called the Royal Army - You should have a Brit proofread for stuff like that, but it's still enjoyable reading - Thanks

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks to the Lit Gods!

Pleasantly surprised to see my chapter up this morning! I'll send them some sparklers!

Phil_Patsfan: I thought it was a little early for G to tell H about Bri, but I didn't want The Bitch hanging over G's feelings for him.

BertFerg: I agree 100% with you! Maybe I should have looked up the non-existent Royal Army. I think I was thinking of the Royal Air Force (RAF). I posted a few chapters back to excuse my 'non-Britishisms' because I knew I was going to goof up more. I asked in a comment here as well as a friendly plea in the bulletin board, but no such luck. Please accept my apologies.

elisebeeelisebeealmost 10 years ago
As sweet as Gayle

I love that your bio is mixed up. In my mind you are very young with a vivid and sweet imagination That is a good place to be in RL or at heart.

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Excellent

As always!

I love that Gayle has kept her sass and is getting out of the castle more, Hamish causes me problems, I'm never sure quite where my feelings lie, one chapter i like him, the next i think he's a touch jackal and Hyde. Strangely though i do think that he is good for Gayle and that she is good for him as well.

5 stars as normal, and re the Royal Army slight mistake, who cares the story is so good!

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingalmost 10 years agoAuthor
No title

elisebee--Oh, honey, I love you!! lol I wish I were young with the knowledge I know now, you know...the same old cliché. But at 48 my life is half over (or more than half over) so there's no going back except to create a world in my stories I wish I could have had. I'm glad you're like the fic. (PS--I'm using Elise for a character for saying that! Anyone who says something like that to an almost-antique is worthy of recognition! lol)

Shysub: Oh, sometimes I don't like Hamish either, but I swear I'm falling in love with this guy! lol When I make him too mushy I don't like him much. When I make him too nasty and hard I can't stand him. I need to find a happy medium with Hammy-pooh. So your feelings are understood. I mean, the first 7 chapters or so I was being SLAMMED for Hamish being an unlikeable dick, but only the diehard readers gave him a chance to see he's not all that bad! So I'm glad you're sticking with the story. Trust me, there will be lots more developments between the two...but the question remains: will they give in to each other's true feelings?

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Chap 16

Hey, all! Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

I'm halfway through chapter 16. So bare with me. It should be out next week.

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Website for fic pics

Can anyone tell me a site (one that's easy) so I can post pictures of upcoming outfits for H & G? I would really appreciate it!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I have read all 15 chapters over the past 1-1/2 days and enjoy most of it. I admit having a type A personality that I'd like for Gayle to break Hamish's nose on more than a few occasions. I have never been in a D/s relationship so I don't understand most of it, but i've dated a few manipulative women i'd liked to of taken a cane too. : )

I value my freedom to much and most women I know aren't submissive. I am very protective though so i could never be like Hamish and take my anger out on a female. He seems like an ass most of the time and his jealousy is dangerous in my opinion for her. If he really cares for her he needs to let it be known and not get angered at her everytime another male looks at her. Especially since he's bringing that gold digger home while she is in the house.

Just my opinion and what do I know. Now hurry up like a good submissive and give us some more chapters. LOL

Sorry for all my rambling,

WES

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Anon-Wes

:-) Thanks for your comment.

You are not the only one that hates Hamish for his possessiveness and jealousy. Don't worry, he won't beat her! It's just the green monster he's never had to deal with before.

Hamish is pretty conflicted right now; they've only known each other for 6 weeks. He is looking for a wife, but Gayle has proven to be ... interesting. He is stern, yes, but I don't think he's a prat or anything. She sticks to her guns when he presses her too far but is still respectful.

Let's just say their relationship is developing, but where it goes ... who knows! A lot will change between them.

I hope you bear with the story.

Jean

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 9 years agoAuthor
Chap 17

I've submitted chapt 16 to my editor Tues night, so hopefully it'll be posted by this weekend. I've also got 10 pages of 17 so there won't be a long wait! Thanx for being patient.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous