All Comments on 'Life with: Kat and Alejandro Ep. 04'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
swear_toobobswear_toobobalmost 10 years ago
Just damn

You messed my brain all kinds of up,I'm not really sure which is worst him cheating or the depression I hope she can stick it out and in the end be able to still love him despite all the hurt he put her through....can't wait for the next chapter I'm really on the fence on weather I want them to work or not but nobody wants to see a marriage fail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I agree with that first comment I fell in love with them as a couple they just seemed so good for each other and now with this horrible thing they are going through I don't know if I see them being such a happy couple anymore or if they should still be together : ( thats a lot of hurt for someone to go through

EroticChocolateEroticChocolatealmost 10 years ago

It's like your asking me if I want Pie or cake. I love them both, just as I love the good and bad with kat and Alejandro. I know it's going to be some up's and downs with them, but I can't wait for it. so please update really soon.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 10 years ago
wow

I really loved them as a couple. I want them to work out but it seems Alejandro doesn't love Kat anymore. She needs to take some time for herself and go to Pat and take Andres with her. She changed her whole life for him and became a mother to his children at 25 and that is how he shows he his love and appreciation. Wow, just wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh man!

I'm not sure what to say. I'm so sad. I wish them the best. Please make it right. Don't keep us waiting.

sexcrazed1100433sexcrazed1100433almost 10 years ago

Wow. Interesting I thought he was cheating. And now with there honest opinions of there relationship. Bravo. I was very happy to see you posted. I hope there relationship gets better. Though it may not be how it once was. Can't wait for the next chapter. "New" beginnings.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

They haven't been married that long so was there some underlying issue with Alejandro before now?

emj417emj417almost 10 years ago

Wow! You sure pulled me from jumping off Alejandro's bandwagon. Kat should stick with it...for a little while. Now the problem arises that if he starts to have feelings for her again, will he regress and go into another depression down the line?

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 10 years ago

Why is Alejandro ao angry at Kat? Will you have him explain is feelings? He is making me give him the side eye. I know that Kat was tired with taking of Andres but she could have broke Alejandro off a piece. These two need to communicate better! I just hag to comment again as I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow.

That is some deep depression to actually dread spending time with your wife.

que_seraque_seraalmost 10 years ago
why

Why are you doing this to us? lol phenomenal writing as usual. I feel so bad for the both of them. I hope they can get it together. Girl you got us so invested in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOW!

I was ready to slap, beat up, and tell off Alejandro before and after I found out he has a problem. I know, I know. Depression is definitely nothing to play with. I feel bad for Kat the most. I was going to say the kids too, but he seems to treat them okay. Kat seems to be the only one he is abusing with his inaction and coldness. So, it mostly seems like Kat is a problem for him. It also seems his depression is spurred on and only at war with Kat. I would feel like crap too, if I were her and be really considering leaving. Leaving is not always the answer; I know this, but does Alejandro even want to be married? Does he want to get better and include Kat or is he going to let his sickness take over the place of his marriage? Because looking at everything, he seems to be a good dad just a jerk off husband who is dragging his feet in letting his wife in on his problem.

irish_crazeirish_crazealmost 10 years ago
Amazing!!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! I bet this feeling I have is what druggies that have been feigning for awhile feel when they finally get a hit! Ohhh man! Please don't keep us waiting for another update!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 9 years ago
please update!!

I need an update!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Update

Good story. Please don't be one of those authors that leave stories incomplete.

TooMuchEnnuiTooMuchEnnuiover 9 years ago

Girl update this please!!! I think Cultural Diffusion is my favorite story on this site! Depression ain't no joke. I hope Alejandro gets better, for his sake and his family. Poor Kat :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another chapterchapter.

Is this it ? very good waiting for more from them) :

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

More please!!!

HarperSiclaireHarperSiclaireabout 9 years ago
Realism

Written with beauty and sensitivity. Hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Happy

You've continued! Just pay attention to detail- it sticks to the readers' minds. One example: at the end of cultural diffusion, the twins were 3 say and Andres 4 months. Now he's 10 months and they're 6! Also, it's just not plausible that within one year the Alejandro we saw in that story would become so utterly disillusioned. Giving the marriage 3 or 4 years would've made more sense, and giving it some cause, e.g. Loss of job. But overall, i love about your story and the realness of human interaction in it. Please keep going xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
752 Followers
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES