All Comments on 'A New Beginning Ch. 02'

by Shysub412

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years ago
Lovely

Thank you for going on with this, Shysub. It really is the build-up and the anticipation that gets me going, and you do that very well. I'll look forward to finding out what's next for Alannah--I hope she remains smart-assed!

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

Chapter two as good as expected. Well done

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Very Well Done

I have now read both Chapters and apologize for not finding Chapter one earlier, though being able to read both back to back was pure joy. I have enjoyed the pace and the development of your main Character and the start of seeing the two additional characters and their development in this one. All too many BDSM stories too often move too fast to appreciate the necessary belief of acceptance by the sub and Master. Yet you do bring an experienced sub to a new situation and remain true to the cautious acceptance that makes the whole so much better then the 'average'. I will follow this with an eager anticipation, perhaps as eager as a well trained sub in awaiting her Master's hand. Let your hands continue to write this wonderful story and please those of us smart enough to find you. Thank you - Kevin

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
And a very well done from me too

Loving SSC from a new master and his lady companion, to their sub.

Caring words, use of a cushion...perfick.

Just how I like it.

And a lovely hawt spanky scene too on the kitchen table.

What's not to like ? Lol

MastersWenchMastersWenchalmost 10 years ago
Thank you :)

Shysub, I am really enjoying your story so much so far! Looking forward to more!

MastersWench

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

@Serafina, thank you. Without giving too much away..yep she stays smart assed!

I am still humbled by the comments from the first chapter and knowing authors like yourself want the story to continue gives me the courage to carry on.

@bearslady, thank you I hope you continue to enjoy the story, and you got lots of nice prezzies for your birthday!!

@SplendidSpunk, thank you for your lovely comment. My hands are in the process of writing chapter 3 at the moment!

@MJ, Thank you. A girl needs to protect her knees, especially one with a mouth as smart as hers. I foresee her spending some time on them!!

I just hope MA uses a good disinfectant on that table before tea time!!

@Masterswench, Thank you so much! I am hoping chapter 3 will be ready to submit mid week.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlalmost 10 years ago
mmm... very nice continuation!

hey there @shysub,

beautiful continuation to your story. i enjoyed it very much, especially the good sense of humor all around. i hate that people take themselves too seriously, Dom or otherwise!

very sexy first little scene between them. well done and looking forward to more!

North200North200almost 10 years ago
Even better than the first chapter!

...but he should have given her a few more swats just for being a Jets fan. Very erotic and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. It was an excellent scene!

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years agoAuthor

@STG, Thank you very much for your comment, chapter 3 being polished as we speak.

@North200, just wait till she gets her Blue Bombers jersey, i see a crop in her future!

I hope you enjoy the next chapter!

jhollanderjhollanderalmost 10 years ago
Lovely!

As mentioned before, the pace and the build up are perfect; the true hallmark of a gifted writer. Your ability to switch from humor to raw sexual tension in a split second is, for lack of a better word, awesome! Looking forward to chapter three!

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years agoAuthor

@justahole, Thank you, as i say comments from authors such as yourself give me the courage to carry on. That and my editors crop of course!! I hope you enjoy chapter 3, which with luck should be submitted today.

inspector123inspector123almost 10 years ago
I have also been enjoying the humor

in this chapter. Hope that Alannah does not lose her sassiness anytime. Agree with North200. She should have gotten several more swats for being a Jets' fan!

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years agoAuthor

@inspector123, Thank you and i can assure you Alannah does indeed keep her sense of humour. We poor long suffering Jets' fans need one!!

always_yesalways_yesalmost 10 years ago
So fun!

I love how fun she is and how you made us move right along with her in craving more from MA! PHEW! I definitely want to see more of MA and Silky! When is chapter 3 posting? Hmm? Hmm??

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years agoAuthor

@always_yes, thank you so much for your comments, i haven't blushed so much ever!!! Chapter 3 was submitted this morning so fingers crossed it will be up by the weekend.

BaronvonKarmannBaronvonKarmannover 9 years ago
If you want to increase the sadism, just make her a Buffalo Bills fan!

Just sayin'...

:)

I was on the fence about this series during chapter one because the "BDSM Club Meetup" idea is so frequently done badly (by others) on this site. But the care with which you describe your characters is really welcome. Nice work! I look forward to reading the next chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous