All Comments on 'Upon a Savage Shore Ch. 09'

by RipperFish

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
Another great chapter...

Another great chapter to add to a thoroughly enjoyable story. Thank you for sharing.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 10 years ago
Another excellent chapter...

...in this series. I'm really enjoying these characters and the bonding progression between former ennemies. We still don't know M'Pel E'kmel's agenda, and many questions remain unanswered.

Thanks once more, RipperFish, for the reading pleasure I get from this saga.

NWRaptorNWRaptoralmost 10 years ago
The plot thickens

I really like the sub-plot that is developing in parallel with the main story line. Like "Jaws", we will have to wait a long time to actually see it in its entirety. Well done. This could make an interesting screen play.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Enjoying the story!

Please continue

BRKR5298BRKR5298almost 10 years ago
Wow

I've read a lot of other stories, both actual books, and on Lit and i must say that you have created an amazing story that rivals my own. no my stories are not posted on Lit but maybe one day i will post a few. Very well written and thought out, please continue with it.

Brkr5298

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Appriciation

Thank you for a enjoyable story...

Keep up the great work ;)

Greetings, R2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

So far the story has been really enjoyable. Your writing style is very interesting and draws you into the story. I love the "secret mission" idea and that you gradually hint at what it is without telling us. I've got a few theories but I'll wait and see if any of them are remotely right. This chapter was very good and I can't wait for the next one. Don't feel rushed to post the chapters as I think most people would prefer to wait a bit longer for a flawless story. -pi849

kizkizkizkizalmost 10 years ago
Very cool

i love where this is going. the increasing complexity is nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Please continue. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Have you perhaps

Posted a story almost identical to this one elsewhere? Because I have read about these cat-people, called what they are called here, about this crash landing, and about a romance between a cat and a human. Also a final one on one battle between a female cat and a male cat who was the son of a PoS who usurped the female cats father's...throne/seat on the council/something similar. I mean to say, I was reading this, and I had to check the dates, because I was afraid that this chapter had been posted back in like 07 or something, when I read that stuff, and I was SOL in hoping for an update. (Glad I was wrong) So, is this an edit, or part of a persistent universe, fanfic, what? No matter what it is I am unquestionably intrigued and interested in reading more. Carry on. ;)

RipperFishRipperFishalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Clearing the air a bit.

As I have said before, I do not like posting comments on my own stories. Something about it feels wrong to me, but I am making an exception in this case to address what has become a pretty common question in the comments and emails I have received.

Let me state clearly that this is an original story. It has never appeared anywhere except on Literotica. I have never posted on this site until I began posting ‘Upon a Savage Shore’.

Several people have asked if this story is influenced by ‘Kita’thalla’ by Bowoodstock. It is not. I had not read that story before starting this one. I have read the first chapter and am aware of the resemblance between my story and Kita’thalla. However, felinoid alien races are not uncommon in sci-fi.

Here is a list of just the ones I could think of off the top of my head:

Star Trek – Catians

Babylon 5 – Dilgar

Dr. Who - Sisters of Plentitude

Wing Commander – Kilrathi

Man Kzin Wars/Star Trek – Kzinti

Treasure Planet – Cpt. Amelia (Whatever her race was called.)

Even Edgar Rice Burroughs had a felinoid race in his Barsoom series and Flash Gordon had Thun the Prince of the Lion Men of Mongo. There are many, many more that I cannot recall.

“Anonymous”, I don’t know what story you are referring to. The name jZav-Etch is a sort of tribute to the character Willis Davidge, played by Dennis Quade, in the movie ‘Enemy Mine’. That’s the only inspiration for the name. It comes from me mashing letters together to make a similar sound. My story is similar to ‘Enemy Mine’ in that both take place in the distant future during a war between humans and aliens and the plot revolves around members of the races having to work together to survive on a hostile world. The story you describe sounds very operatic. I’m trying to write something less dramatic and more adventure oriented.

I hope this clears things up a bit for anyone who has questions regarding the origins and influences of my story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Kitathala, Sci-Fi section I think. By Bowoodstock. Dead story. (Which was a shame.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loving it!

Great story, thank you for the hard work. A good mix of sexy sci- fi fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep Going

I understand some people's references to the apparently dead story previously posted here, but the interactions and way in which the characters are presented aren't the same nor are their personalities and abilities the same.

I've enjoyed this story so far and I hope the questions and potential for negative comments don't drive you away from this story.

Viper27503Viper27503almost 10 years ago
Great story

Just wanted to say this is a great story. Thank you for letting us read it :)

winealittlewinealittleover 9 years ago
Wonderful!

I'm enjoying your story very much! I like that it is a smooth read without spelling, grammatical errors! So much more pleasant to read...not to mention the content!

Loving it! Thanks for sharing : )

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 9 years ago
Another clever chapter

More clues, but nothing obvious. I'm guessing some form of mutagen or perhaps even alien that co-opts hosts ala the Goa'uld.

Jason

VisualPervVisualPervabout 8 years ago
Just a quick pause...

... to let you know I am enjoying the hell out of this story. Well written, engaging, with great character interactions, an interesting plot, and entertaining subplots.

Well done, and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

Awesome story!

HerLittleGuyHerLittleGuyover 7 years ago
Hell yeah!

What VisualPerv said ... Can't agree more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
AWESOME!!!

This story is awesome and definitely distinct from Katthalla... especially in that I think this actually has an ending. 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just had to add...

She swallowed and said, "That was the bravest and most insane thing I have ever witnessed."

*COCKBLOCKED* as Clotilda comes running (or rather, pussyblocked).

I found that both frustrating (as I'm sure the Commander did), and humorous, as it's so in line with what might happen in the real world.

5 stars for every chapter so far! I really enjoy the way you've dragged out what is or isn't going to happen sexually between the Sergeant and the other two females. Such a tease!

baileytommybaileytommyover 6 years ago
savage world

It's driving me crazy what's M,pel's mission I have to know that is one reason I can't stop reading very sneaky 'I love mystery

bobosupremobobosupremoabout 6 years ago
7th time I've read this

I've read this series 6 times, working on the 7th. It's my day off, so I'm trying to marathon this series, and have good feelings after a bad week at work. Thank you, RipperFish for your work.

UberlootsUberlootsabout 6 years ago
Crazy old George

"Look, you don't understand. There was shrinkage."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Still fantastic

and exactly what Bobosupremo said.

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very interesting

Enjoying the series. Too many of these stories have to much sex, the same way over and over. Gets to the point where I am flipping through the sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First time reading this series and I am thoroughly enjoying it. Thanks for sharing. I envy your talent.

5+++ stars!

wheels0132wheels01325 months ago

"There was shrinkage!"

- George Costanza lmao

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I'm guessing the Big Bad the Commander fears is a bioweapon faction like Mass Effect Reapers or Stargate Wraith.

PS I'm hoping the castaways get into some kinkier sex as Liam takes more wives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipperFish@RipperFish
2518 Followers
I just got a reply from Amazon and I need everyone to stop trying to leave reviews of the book. It will do no good and I do not want anyone to risk getting into trouble. I am going to get some legal advise and will be out of circulation for a while. Also, I am considering mov...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES