All Comments on 'Ashley's Revenge Ch. 12'

by TallMarriedMan

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Chapter

Nice to see another installment!! We missed your story. Did Lindsey just set him up for a fall??

TallMarriedManTallMarriedManover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I'm glad you liked the chapter and I apologize for it taking so long to get it out there. Sometimes other things just get in the way of having the time to write but I really do enjoy these characters and want to make sure they get a proper ending to the story.

Did Lindsey just set him up for a fall? Anything is possible and I guess it all depends on how deep of a sleeper young Ashley really is! The next chapter is in the works and I guarantee a shorter wait for it.

Thanks for reading!

Nebel815Nebel815over 9 years ago
Can't wait

You are the perfect storyteller leaving just a bit of mystery always at the end, love the story and as always can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What's next? Can't wait!

Like this story a lot, lots of "happy endings". I see many possibilities for these characters ,eg, Ashley gets pregnant or Lindsey is pregnant, Mr. Jones' wife is having an affair with Ashley's father or maybe her mother or she wants hubby to join her in a threesome with someone. Indeed, there are many erotic possibilities for Mr. Jones & Ashley that don't entail a concession to societal norms .

I say, "Have at It"

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
A 5!!! Really this is a 5, Fiver, cinco, sechs, net,!!

I now have a lot of reading ahead of me. Good thing I'm retired & will have the time!!lol I really enjoyed this story, now I have to read the rest of your stuff. When I read the age difference it didn't bother me. Being an old perv it sounded natural too me. Many young women have the hots for "Daddy" even "Grampa". I found that out in the USArmy, lots of WACs liked us older SFCs. And YES I took advantage of every one I met.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

i am sooooo ready for us to find out if or who the wife is fucking.12 chapters in and we have no proof just innuendo are we sure ash didnt fake the tracking data by moving the tracker to another car?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ticket

Great stuff. Probably good there are no young Lolitas living anywhere near us.

Can't help but wonder about that ticket.

RJ_McCannRJ_McCannover 9 years ago
Damn!

Its about time you came out with another chapter. I was about to strike you from my favorites list. Now get the story rolling to a close. I would say in another 10 chapters. I'd swear this story is modeled like a Dragonball Z series. LAWL

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gave it a 3

The reason is this story is just being drug out with no end in sight.

George in Omaha

CeraonCeraonover 9 years ago
In a holding pattern...

I really enjoyed the first few chapters of this story: his interactions with his wife, the dawning possibility that she's cheating and the developing relationship with his lover. The sex scenes were well written too: Ashley's willingness to try whatever the husband wants and her attempts to out-do the wife.

I just hope the author moves back to developing the story as a whole: like others, I'm very interested in the "wife is cheating" aspect of the story, how the husband is going to handle it (if it's true), and the long-term prognosis for the marriage. Sex is fun but sex in a well-written story is better!

hotstudmanuhotstudmanuover 9 years ago
Waiting

Waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too long a wait

Thought there would be a shorter wait between 12 and 13... Nope. You've lost me. I've been patient for a few months now, but you've taken this story to the ass crack of unrealistic and then diva'd it up with ridiculous gaps between.

Adios.

jndinnhjndinnhover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

I really like the development of the story from start to finish. Please don't feel pressured with the time between updates. You're obviously putting thought into how the story is developing. Thank you so much for posting all of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Already Cheating On Ashley?

Too bizarre for anyone to claim any moral high ground here, except maybe the wife, who has yet to be caught doing anything unfaithful. She'll be better off without him, regardless. And take as long as you like. It's not like this story is going anywhere, yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
story arc

This series is very well written and creative, but seems to be wandering off... I note that the Joneses are childless. I think a nice story arc would indicate that Mrs. Jones was unable to conceive; thereafter, would have Mrs. Jones walking in on the lovers in action, with Ashley wearing her bridal lingerie, and with the two of them talking about impregnation. That would be revenge! The Joneses would split up and Brian and Ashley would stay together as a couple. For an epilogue, they could run into Mrs. Jones later, with Ashley sporting a nicely swollen belly. Just my thoughts.

Layne_MichaelsLayne_Michaelsover 9 years ago
Enjoying This Series

It's very hot and I'm wondering at this point where it is going. Now with Ash's rule being broken and Lindsey having a daddy fetish. Need more now!

misssonjamisssonjaover 9 years ago
just great

Your story is simply amazing.I hope part 13 is coming soon.Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cant stop now

Really enjoyed all 12 chapters but you cant stop now, all waiting for chapter 13 anf more.

markranemarkraneabout 9 years ago
Please continue ...

I beg of you. Don't leave Ashley and Lindsey hanging...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Six Months

And still no #13. We don't know if wifey is cheating or if the two girls are friends or rivals. I'm sure that Tall Married has other priorities. But we who have read all 12, do feel left out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The Long Wait

This is probably the best story I've come across and I really hope to see a conclusion or at least an update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great

Continue this story please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great

Continue this story please

NineSexyMenNineSexyMenalmost 9 years ago
More soon!?

I noticed that many months ago, you had said that a shorter wait was to be expected for the following chapter. There are many possibilities for why it could have been delayed:

-You forgot how to type

-You got bored of the story

-You were aggravated by the stupid demographic of readers, who left very annoying comments

etc.

With that being said, you don't owe us anything, you can decide to quit the story at any time, as you are the person who's making it. (It's very good by the way, hopefully you could have inferred that I like it.) I just hope that you could give us loyal readers some form of update?

Thank you anyway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dissenting

Personally, I think Brian is a selfish cheater. He cheated on his wife and now even cheated on Ashley. I hope wifey turns out to be innocent of cheating and both she and Brian's other "wife" get even with him.

But, if you do not finish this series, you will join the group of Lit authors who start very solid stories, but leave the final chapters uncompleted. Thank you at least for the ones you have contributed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A great fantasy

However our hero must be made of stupid if he thinks he can change the bed sheets several times a week and not have the wife know what is going on. Ashley snuck the GPS out of the wife's car and took it to the motel. Made of stupid and getting played.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please Finish.

When is the next chapter? I was looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is there a new twist?

Would love to see a new twist with Ashley taking revenge on both her lover and friend. Maybe another male? Hey, payback's a bitch!

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 8 years ago
Crying now...

I really feel like crying now. I have been so into your story that I have read chapter after chapter nonstop. Then I find that the series is unfinished. I am dying to know what happens next. That is so disappointing. I thoroughly enjoyed what you had written so far though. You do write very well.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
The makings of a good story.

All that sex, and just one man. My preference as well. No I can't say I've ever fingered a girl while fucking her friend eithed. Well I ran our of cigarettes some chapter's ago, and now we've run out of chapters. You started with a good conflict between two women with Brian in the middle twisting in his good fortune.I didn't think you could pull off a good ending. That was as good as the beginning. thank you so much

OtakuReaderOtakuReaderabout 8 years ago

Wow, no updates from over a year. I really wish this series will continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastically erotic

I love that Kathryn didn't join the sexual line-up. I think many writers miss the boat with cheating husband's. They feel guilty and write in the permission of the wife. Her willingness to participate or her approval takes heat factor from 100 to 2 in many naughty husband stories. Also really appreciated this author's willingness to get really hot and naughty with wife upstairs and competitiveness of the ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please finish this

It's been too long. Please try to wrap this up. It's a good series and many of us have been waiting a long time for some resolution to this. Thanks very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please finish this story

Please finish this it is excellent!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

way too much sex. nothing about cheating wife

wwaldripwwaldrip11 months ago

Excellent story and very hot sex scenes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTallMarriedMan@TallMarriedMan
1655 Followers
►►► DESIRING JORDYN ◄◄◄ A married man is tempted by his son's girlfriend. Brand new story ONLY on Patreon. http://patreon.com/tallmarriedman ►►► SUPPORT MY WORK ON PATREON ◄◄◄ If you like my stories, please consider supporting our work! Those that donate get early access t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES