All Comments on 'Bloodlines'

by fgmntfmgnshn

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I lost almost 3 hours of much needed sleep...thanks! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I liked it! Didn't really much care for the romance between the orc and vampire. It and they felt like filler material.

_sore__sore_over 9 years ago

Nice Story..

Was a good, quick and fun read. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

Funny, sweet, detailed. Loved that we didn't to wait for additional chapters. Can't wait to see what you write next.

willieonewillieoneover 9 years ago
Only thing missing is...

This amazing story is begging for a sequel you left it with such an awesome twist at the end that it begs to be told in a follow up.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Too Bad

What a frustrating story! Through the whole thing I felt jerked back and forth by the good news bad news progression, then the end turned to garbage since the ultimate villain missed getting justice.

If the good news bad news hadn't been so excessive it might have been more pleasant, but I'd still hate it for the ending.

DarkPulseDarkPulseover 9 years ago
Amazing piece of work

Sacrificed several hours sleep over a week in order to read this story and it was worth it. Do you have plans for a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Up Till The Ending

A great story, with a couple exceptions, until I got to the end. The ending pretty much ruined the rest of it for me.

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXalmost 9 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK????

You fucking RUINED the whole damned story with your stupid ending you human!!!!! Gail Kenward was right, you humans are annoyingly feeble (bwahahahahaha. kidding..... NOT)

LoL. but overall, the story was dope thumbs up

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 9 years ago
The ending made me severely pissed off!

You made Cody a joke? What's the point of the story?

Then James turns out to be someone else, who is in fact evil, and is glad to not be with his mother, though he is probably aware of his mother being raped repeatedly...

You make his mother a sex slave?!?! .I considered ending the story at this point but I kept on reading...

I think the world building was great, the action scenes were good, and the dialogue was a little less than perfect. However your plot of the story and how you ended it made it a huge disappointment that I wished I never took the time to read it. Such a waste.

Thanks for contributing

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very fun story!

Lots of fun and some sexy bits too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a fooled you at the end.

nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I could not have done as well. That being said, please tap into a thesaurus and actually use it. Also, your choise to repeat a word more than once in a sentence is not a good choice!

SLOTH978SLOTH9784 months ago

Wow the ending just ruins it good job you fucking cretin, absolutely no point of the story if the main character appears in the last paragraph. I wish I hadn’t bothered reading up to this point be ashamed of your plots, if you want the main character to be evil they should’ve you’ve wasted your talent in writing with this sham of a plot though.

SLOTH978SLOTH9784 months ago

Wow just really waste of talent and good world building with that plot be ashamed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous