All Comments on 'Can You Remember My Name'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 187 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
there was alot to like in this complicated little story....

I can absolutely see the improvement, since C and P. Your pacing was fast, if almost too fast. The action keeps moving, even if the transition scenes, take a minute to register. The biggest problem was the amount of characters in your cast. I predict that you will get some complaints that it was hard to follow all the different names (quite an irony-considering the title of the piece!). If some of this confusion WAS on purpose, well OK, but it wasn't the most entertaining gimmick. I like complicated stories, and lots of detail, and appreciate authors who try to be cinematic with their narrative style. That said, I did have to go back a reread parts, because it WAS confusing as to who was who , and what just happened, and why.

However, it WAS worth it to get to the end, and ultimately, all of the ducks you so carefully lined up in a row, begin to quack in a chorus together with four part harmony.

Perhaps not everyone will like it, but I think what you attempted here was pulled together pretty well, in just 3 pages. With perhaps little more detail, to smooth out your transitions, you might see improvement of clarity, as long as that doesn't exceed an extra page. I think that 4 pages is just about the right length, without people saying it went too long.

Thanks very much, and I bet you'll get the best score of the day here in LW. But don't let anyone talk you into a chapter 2. This story IS complete, and I'm sure you are already at work on your next original idea. Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
scared

I am 22, and reading loving wives is making me scared of getting married ever.

dmhackdmhackover 9 years ago
be afraid

very afraid!

Just joking kid. Most of this stuff here is pure fantasy.

Chances are you'll be the one to bone a little side meat before any wife will, but mostly likely your marriage will end like most do--fighting over money or from boredom.

On second thought... be afraid.

potsherdpotsherdover 9 years ago
Dear anonymous (9.5.14)

Didn't you parents tell you the basic fact of life? If you can't afford to lose it you can't afford to possess it. Or, as the Virgin Queen wrote to Walter Ralegh; "if thy heart fail thee, do not climb at all."

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
@ scared

http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2013/03/22/how-common-is-cheating-infidelity-really/

Here are some numbers that may help you feel better.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Once again, great writing!

Thanks for another well written piece. You are right about the courts, especially the NY courts. Marriage and divorce needs to be rethought by all. First off, it is easier to get married than to get a drivers license. Men in particular need to know what legal and financial obligations they are getting themselves into before they get married. Pre-nups should be the standard rather than the rarity if only to reduce the expense and pain of a divorce. Child care and support need to be looked at again as well. As far as adultery is concerned, given that it used to be a crime in most places in the world, still is in some, and punishable by death in a few - the western permissive societies have to take another look at the decriminalization of adultery and the destruction of the institution of marriage and the family. Since human beings have existed, there has been cheating and there has been the violent consequences of it. Why is that wrong? When a spouse has invested years of time, all their resources and their emotional well being in a marriage finds they are being tossed aside and robbed of their investment - what do people think they should do? Lie down and take it?! That idea is irrational. If not capital punishment, then certainly extreme civil and social punishment is necessary. In short, a cheating spouse should lose ALL marital assets and all rights to custody and visitation of the children as well as paying child support. They should be made to pay the costs of the divorce and the interloper should be liable to the offended party for the projected value of the lost spouse over the course of a the remaining natural life span of that spouse. Yeah - cheating has to be punished, and it has to be really painful. Cheaters need to be turned into economic slaves for the rest of their lives! That is justice, not revenge and not BTB - it is just what is right, nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All penis and no heart

"...good quiet men who made you love them, but were ready to walk over something as silly as sex."

RUINED the story for me, regardless of how you meant it.

Some of us good quiet men do not see fidelity as "silly."

Nor do we see sex between a man's wife & someone not him as only involving simply & solely "sex."

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Good story...

Good story, good reading and a good plot...It don't matter some details...

JounarJounarover 9 years ago

Cracking tale and then some. The only thing I disliked was nobody called Sandy on her bullshit. If she had of loved her husband a tenth as much as she claimed, she never would of cheated and what's worse is the stupid bitch still fails to understand what she did wrong. Zero speeding tickets for life sure as hell don't balance that scale. Personally I hope her meeting is Tom is just to get introduced to the new woman in his life :)

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
An actual plot!

Some odd wording now and then, but a well conceived plot. Good job!

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

good story but a little hard to follow sometimes. glad the offending spouse and partners got what they deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Decent

Doris got what she deserved. If divorce laws were equitable, there wouldn't be an issue. But they are not. Always tilted to the woman. So Phillips was justified and he ensured his children's future with his sister. Good job!!! Now.onto the sub-story:

I hope Tom does NOT take Sandy back. She has no remorse.She thinks it is okay to play. Its only sex. AND she has the audacity to be mad at Tom for not wanting to stay with a lying cheating skank??????

If you write their story RG, please no reconcile. The bitch as you wrote her has NO remorse for cheating. She does not deserve a faithful spouse, and he deserves better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
clarification !!!

i'm a bit confused, the real peter allen is dead and the one pretending is Aston Phillips??/

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Simplify

do one story at a time. convoluted.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
Good plot idea

But the story was too convoluted. And left too much unexplained. How and why did Doris get involved with Nieves? Why would she want to set up a scenario to force a divorce - her husband was not a moneybags?

Too many characters, too convoluted, spoilt a potentially good plot. The same idea is done better in A Circumstantial Case by Jake60.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Tale

Enjoyed the story---it caught my attention and continued to read. Maybe because this seemed like my current life? I am stuck where the main character was---knowing the wife is untrue but not wanting to loose my kids---they will be 18 soon and yeah I have plans---not to the extreme of the story but 6 years allows you to plan for things--right!

cpetecpeteover 9 years ago
Nice...

A lot of info in a short story with a lot of characters. It was a thinking mans story that had readers fill in a few blanks-which made it a good tale.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
TO KNOW WHERE ONE IS AT

it boils down to a matter of perspective. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A little confusing to follow who's wife was with the cops and going to beg her husband back.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
The kid with the bike

was meant to be a possible clue that the detective missed so she could reunite with her husband at the local watering hole where she often hooked up with random guys to get laid. My problem with the bike scene was that a kid on a bike should not be picked up by cops and taken into the station because they feel he should not have a bike. Imagine if you gave your 15 year old nephew a bike and the cops hauled his ass in because they felt he was too poor to have a bike. I never had to prove I owned my bike. It should take more than cops thinking a kid should not have a bike before he's busted for having a bike. And why would the lady cop meet her ex, that she wants to reconcile with, in a place where half the patrons banged her silly?

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
RG can't resist a raac no matter how ridiculous

So all the guys who banged Tom's wife are begging him to take her back and they promise not to give him any tickets if he does. Yea that would convince the husband of serial cheater to take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Alright, Richard....

...You are falling into a common trap all authors should fear. You are attempting to bring too many characters into your story. My editor told me something a long time ago that I've never forgotten. Keep it simple. Your readers don't want to feel the need to keep a pencil and paper hand to take notes in an effort to keep the story straight. You are ruining your stories (and I love your stories!) by making them too difficult to stay with the different characters.

Pare your stories down to meat'n'potatoes. "Just the facts, ma'am." (Dragnet). Tell the reader your story and add little more. More characters will make it longer, but not more interesting. Usually. Especially if they are just peripheral players.

But as always, excellent writing!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
things become clearer

Now with two stories up it becomes clear that RG is a skank excuser.

That no matter how egregious her whoring around he is on her side.

Should have included the scene Sandra meeting with Tom;

Tom: "Okay sweetie could you point out any man in this bar that you haven't had sex with? Did you and they expect that they could pay me for your pussy by not giving me traffic tickets? That would make me your pimp and you a really cheap whore."

jasonnhjasonnhover 9 years ago
Really good except ...

"Sandra had been deeply in love with Tom. The fact was she had never loved anyone else. What happened hurt then and still hurt now. Sandra could not see how if Tom loved her as much as she loved him he could do what he did. The divorce had left her bitter and suspicious of men like Tom and Aston Phillips. The good quiet men who made you love them, but were ready to walk over something as silly as sex. "

A person like Sandra, working in a bank, would think it is justified to eventually steal some money. Not too much, only $10,000 or so; and not too often, maybe every 3 months or so. After all, "no one can stay strong forever" with all that money laying around. She would get arrested and think that the bank officers and police were to blame. She was a good employee (the bank should have appreciated her service) and it wasn't like she had stolen millions.

It was irritating that Sandra was off to meet and get back together with "her man" and it seemed like she had a chance of doing it. To fit with the theme of the story, Tom should have spit his beer in her face and loudly told everyone there what a cheating slut she was and that such a person didn't deserve to be in a position of responsibility as a police officer.

It's too bad this colored the story for me but it did.

The rest of the story was ingenious and unique. I'm sure there will be those who focus on the illegality of all their actions. The problem is, when a system provides no justice, as everyone in the story points out, justice will be sought out by other means. The women and their lovers were planning to exploit the system and live on the back of the ex husbands. Instead, justice was done to them. I'm not too upset about the appropriation of the estate. He grew it to the size it was and the state was no more deserving of it than anyone else.

One slight flaw. While I can accept that one white guy looks kind of like another, the original white guy had been dead/missing for 5 years before the new one came to take his place. While the locals might not notice the difference between 2 white guys, they would notice the absence and that could raise some questions.

I'm sure "Peter" enjoyed a long and happy life with his friends.

Nice work.

gabaagabaaover 9 years ago
Enjoyed It A Lot

Another very good story from this author. I particularly liked the intricacies of the plot and the background details which turned out to be relevant in the end. The editing and proofreading, though by no means perfect, were much better than before.

I hope the author resists the temptation to make make his stories simpler. Following the details is, in itself, rewarding to the attentive reader. Many of the commenters' suggestions and questions show that they just didn't bother to read the story carefully.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Read the preface AND the story

@Anon 'interesting tale' ... Just like RG warned you, no?

@Anon 'all penis' ...Sandy is not SUPPOSED to be a faithful wife. That statement solidified that point!

@Jounar ... Sandy was thinking to herself. Maybe her partner coulda told her that, if Tom took her back, she would have to change her occasional hobby

@Lance ... Aston (Al) was reported as most eligible bachelor around. Sweetie was just outspending his resources. Even The Donald had trouble keeping Ivana in check.

@HDK - Totally agree. Kid had old, clearly used bike ... below cops' radar.

PS ... Hubby woulda probably walked the bike next to the road for a while and would also have gotten some of his blood from the 'fight' onto a chunk of windshield (along with several hairs pulled -not cut- from his scalp) that was outside the car and fire!

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959over 9 years ago
Good start, but needs more (or less)

The first comment (from anonymous) is right on target, IMO. Either flesh out the rapid transitions and give the reader a reason to care about keeping track of the characters, or use fewer characters.

Also, in regard to cheating and divorce statistics, Michael Medved did a good job of debunking the "50% of all marriages end in divorce" myth in his book "Hollywood vs. America". The actual number is below 10%, with the added indicator that having gone though one divorce increases the likelihood of going through a second (or third, etc.).

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
Don't worry too much about Tom

He'll take Sandy back, but because she still doesn't get what she did wrong she'll cheat again even with Doug watching over her. But Tom will protect himself by keeping their finances separate and will have her watched, so he'll catch her again and next thing she knows the Sheriff will be serving her at work again. Then Tom will be able to go on with his divorced life as before, with Doug's promised lifetime of immunity from Highland Falls traffic enforcement.

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
As for the 15 year old with the bike...

If you've been watching the news of late, it should be obvious without saying that the cops hassled him for having that bike because he's black.

DeYaKenDeYaKenover 9 years ago
What do you mean no motive?

The man was about to get $3 million The wife and her lovers had no idea that he had evidence of their collusion. If they got away with killing him they got the whole $3 Mil if he lived they only got half. $1.5 Mil is a hell of a motive and any police person worth their salt would see that.

Methinks you were too busy trying to convince us of the inequality of US divorce courts to have seen that.

Nevertheless it was an entertaining and enjoyable tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry

All penis and no heart

"...good quiet men who made you love them, but were ready to walk over something as silly as sex."

We are always being told Americans do not get irony. Here is a good example of one just not getting it.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Excellent tale

Nice story, almost believable. I am looking forward to more.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Comment on the comments!

Who cares about Sandy or Tom? Sandy was only there to illustrate that the American Slut seems to be common now in society. The only problem I had with it is that I didn't believe a slut like Sandy really loved anyone, not even herself! She is dishonest, she has no self respect fucking around with the guys at work - this really happens with some female cops - and they are known as the department "cum dumpster"! She certainly did not respect her husband and his reputation - so how the hell could she claim she loved him? Love is caring about another person and their well being. When that person is your spouse, you put them before things like sex with your coworkers! She didn't give a shit and that wouldn't change after she got divorced. In fact cheaters most often stay away from the ones they cheated on because they fear retribution as well they should! Holy shit that was stupid! Tom may have been dumb enough to marry a selfish, slut - many are, but he wouldn't do it twice! Also, a piece of selfish shit like Sandy would be a horrible cop. She would not give a damn about a cold case, she wouldn't blame all men like Tom. She wouldn't even know the difference. She couldn't see beyond her ego and her clit!

JounarJounarover 9 years ago

@DeYaKen

The $3 million was not looking like a sure thing at the time Doris was playing her games ,even tho in the end that amount was sent to his kids trust fund from hubby's new identity as Peter Allen and the vast Richland Estate he claimed for himself.

Doris came across as the type who would in no way jump ship if she thought her husband was going to get such a bonus imho. Also, seeing as how she was trying to get a reason to file for divorce prior to him settling the Richland case, would she have any chance of getting anything of that $3 million, considering her plan was to file beforehand?

Al Philips made sure he was shit ass broke when he put all the family's money in trust funds for his kids managed by his sister. Doris and her fuck buddies were in for a nasty surprise no matter what :)

xtremeddxtremeddover 9 years ago
Fast and not furious but well thought out. Anonymous, you just have to read fast and comprehend... Al became his client

RG,

Great story and writing. Right up there with other Lit. greats very soon if you keep posting submissions.

Not a "wordy" guy now but if you add more to flesh out characters, better still. If not it is fine because it's your stories your call.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Missed signal

The kid FOUND the bike behind a bus station and was reporting it to the cops. Supposedly. That was what I took away.

Nit: I am surprised the woman attorney who was salivating at the chance of the state to get it's hands on the loot might do a bit more due diligence regarding the identity of Peter Allen than 'none at all'. For an example of this, see JPB's "The Bought Husband chap 3." Why didn't they demand a habeas corpus of Mr. Allen before they accept the inevitable. But I don' know how much power they had as an interested party.

There are a half a dozen forensic nits I could post, but suffice to say, the murder case was iffy at best. The only caveat I put on that is cop laziness ("Missing person. Spouse fucking around. Few drops of blood. Case closed. Let's get some doughnuts)

Sarah was not there to show off 'Slutus Americanus'. She was there to try and gin up some tension; to make us care that Al's plans would come crashing down because his enemy 'Homo Whorus' was skeptical. Until she got diverted by the chance of reconciliation with her hubby, which was supposed to add heart. Since most of the commenters here feel that sulphuric acid on her face is 'going light' on a cheating wife, this missed the mark. One, because I didn't care about her. Two because she was so unlikeable because of that one sentence.

At least your stories have more going on then 'wife cheat, husband find out, close accounts, she cry, hubby defeats her and everyone scorns her forever'.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Good Story - interesting and fast moving

The comments about too many characters are probably correct but I still like the story. Good work.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Excellent Tale

Great revenge and great consequences. The cheaters deserved all they got. (I know. Bad grammar) My only beef is the skank cheating cunt cop who tried to make herself an innocent casualty. She fucked around on her perfect, faithful loving husband and couldn't understand why he divorced her if he loved her. Cunts like that should all live in misery and pain. And alone. Luckily she took nothing away from this tales greatness.

Five HUGE Stars

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Yeah, yeah again, and then yeah again...

First, there was a somewhat similar story out not too long ago; that one was good, so is yours.

Second, others are kind of right; you had quite a lot going on. Years ago it was explained to me many Literotica readers are at work and they turn to the Internet for a quick break. Short easy to read single themed tales worked well. Of course, the world has changed, and many businesses closely monitor what their employees are doing on their computers. I grabbed the story while on a break, got perplexed and set it aside. I reread it later and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Last, I thought your punctuation was a little odd. I'm not complaining; I just noticed it. And last, the name of tavern Wayfairers or something. I just changed it to Wayfarers and had a good time afterword.

Of course I gave it a five; it was interesting and the price was right. Keep writing...please.

P.S. I was an army corpsman once. I got a Purple Heart too. That was so long ago. I got a glancing hit from a piece of a mine. I hated what we did and what happened to us. I thought we'd learned our lesson, but then 'W'...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ok i guess

But i knew you would bow to the BTB crowd after your first story.

RTnTNRTnTNover 9 years ago
Thanks

5 *. Thanks for writing. I really enjoy your writing. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Terrible subplot about money wins the war.

The subplot about the poor husband becoming a rich man has nothing to do with the main plot about infidelity. The only role it has is to make it seems like the husband came out of the separation war a winner because he ended up with a load of money. The theme of the story is thus hijacked to become "the person with the most money at the end is vindicated", or RIGHT = MONEY for short. If the wife had won the lottery instead of the husband, she would have ended up the winner despite of the fact that she was the cheating spouse. This story actually resembles one of Stangstar06's stories instead of HDK's because of the money theme.

That is not the only problem of the subplot. The issue of infidelity becomes pale in comparison to the millions of dollars that the husband found by being at the right place and at the right time (basically he won the lottery.) The main plot got pushed aside.

The biggest problem with the subplot is that it takes up about half of the total text to explain how the husband ended up with all that money. The story became too long, too detailed, too boring to read, and ultimately too unbelievable the more complicated it gets. It would have been more believable if the husband simply had won the lottery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

I loved your first series...and was looking forward to the next story. You are already one of my favorite authors. i like the way you build up your stories. Please send in more submissions.

- A fan from India

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4*s

Very good! A lot of fun and no waiting for chapters, excellent RG!! You earned the 4*s.

I am waiting with baited breath for the next post from you.

AMerryMan

ThreeDayThreeDayover 9 years ago
interesting, but tame

Interesting enough story to merit a four star, but not sexy enough to earn a 5.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

An engaging storyline. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
peter pan

in fantasy land

1 star,,fly away,,far away

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fanfare! Have you read this story?

Interesting story. I do not know FANFARE has read this story? The big part of battered wives do false domestic violance before divorce!!!!!!!!!!!

Naturalmente my solidarity to the true (not false) domestic violance victims wives and HUSBANDS! 5*****

Duna

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave it five stars...

... Very interesting plot line and well told. This is good enough to end up on SVU. Panther fan.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
It had to be heaven

He had left hell behind in New York. A big five stars. Brilliant story! Terrific character with a working brain. Too many stories on Literotica rely on stupid in order to make a plot work. This was a welcome departure from the norm.

oldwayneoldwayneover 9 years ago
torchthebitch forever...I LOVED IT !

Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
absolute brilliance

this story is probably the best thing I have read on this site. I honestly think you need to do a follow up or something with this story simply because it had me reading it at all times just to finish three pages not enough.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
SOUTH OF THE BORDER

one can find love and tactics for the gringo. TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Typical Loving Wife Illogic!

“Sandra could not see how if Tom loved her as much as she loved him he could do what he did.”

Huh? If SHE loved him as much as she pretends, she wouldn’t have cheated on him, tension relief or not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Huh?

Just couldn't follow it - at all. To confusing, too many characters etc... I'll try reading it again but...

norcal62norcal62over 9 years ago
Nice work.

Well thought out, and entertaining.

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just rward

a smart man and young enough to change his life. I hope the bitch-his wife-was raped every day, as was the ass hole "boy" friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This author wanders around intertwining his stories.

And as a result, just a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hey Dick, who told ou you can write ??

"1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

confusing pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
unreal , maybe not,

This was a very invoved story that could be real.

Danger09Danger09almost 9 years ago
Wtf was this?

This story was confusing. I don't understand the high ass rating at best it deserves a 2/3. I'm just left with WTF did I just read? I don't care for this writer (use that term loosely)

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Hypocritical Women

“The good quiet men who made you love them, but were ready to walk over something as silly as sex.” – I’ve said this before, but I love how the cheating wives are always shocked, SHOCKED! That their husbands would leave them “over something as silly as sex,” but I’ll bet they wouldn’t think it was so “silly” if it were their HUSBANDS doing the cheating!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Disappointing Derek.

A cop about to make the bust of her career and she forgets it all just to get back with a guy she cheated on repeatedly? I get that everyone wants the cheater to pay but life isn't fair. In the end, she would make out like a bandit and hubby would be fucked by the system.

The question is: what kind of loser abandons his children because the odds are stacked against him? What kind of loser poisons his children against their mother out of spite?

She's better off without him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the fuck?

Just some sex? Wow. Why would anyone ever take a cunt like that back?

I'm talking about the retarded cop, not Doris.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Loved this story, second time I read it, and very good. 5*. A little confused on what happened to Aston (Al) the attorney and mastermind. Was he the rich guy fucking the LBFM? I guess so, that is how he got the $100+ million. Good job, looking fwd to more from you

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Another Thought

“Sandra could not see how if Tom loved her as much as she loved him he could do what he did.” – Yeah, she loved him SO much that she cheated on him!

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 8 years ago
Sandy -5 + AL +10 = 5*

Sandy and Doris, cheating SLUTS!

Tom's an idiot if he takes the slut Sandy back.

Al (Aston Phillips) played it smart and dumped the cheating slut Doris.

Well played!

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Mislabeled??

Perfect BTB. The guy was still lucky to get away with it.

After 2 stories - shouldn't these be rated interracial?

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
I like you better and better

I loved it. Absolutely fabulous. But did he hire the man who just came to town? Loved the btb part. And the frame up-great, excellent. They paid for their stupidity. Big time. Nice BTB. Thanks. Excellent. Love you more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yup the system is not perfect

but the wronged should always remember as the times have changed shoot first has been replaced with file first.

if you feel you are wronged/deceived, it is completely your responsibility to attain justice, never rely on any system to work in your favour, you should every & any legal method/approach, & when necessary cross all lines to achieve the justice you deserve, but actions have consequences & always remember to choose every step with due consideration.

follow the rules if you wish to be a pawn, the system is not perfect, but the same imperfections can benefit you, if you are determined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Morena's words

On the you tube I found a guy who published a lot of videos about his new family from North Carolina. He divorced his wife and his wife was successful to turn his daughter against him. He shrugged his shoulder and married a filipina and he has a young common daughter. The video is interesting, but the comments are more interesting. A lot of people wrote they have foreign wives not American or others planned to find foreign wives. Morena's words are the mirror of the YouTube video....................

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Al Is Both Winner And Loser

(1) I hope Tom comes to his senses and tells Sandy she is wasting her time. Our society is quick to say that husbands should forgive infidelity from their wives. The next logical step is repeated infidelity. How many times must a man put up with being cuckolded before he says, "Fuck it!" and puts several bullets through her brain, heart, and genitalia. Both Sandy and Doris deserved everything they got and more. I want to puke every time I read some Bitch tell her husband her defilement of their marriage I'd just sex, not love. But marriage is love. And when one marital partner brings another sexual partner into the relationship, she has transferred her love for her husband to her lover. The husband loses that love to another person. He can never get that love back. He should either kill his wife, her lover, or himself. I would choose the wife, for sure; and possibly the lover too. Maybe after a few hundred killings of unfaithful wives and maybe the number of affairs and broken marriages will start to diminish. Great story.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
ON A REVIEW A NEW THOUGHT

the Stones song Sympathy for the Devil reminds me of this tale, intrigue & plots within. TK U MLJ LV NV

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago
Ah yes...

The mating cry of the lonely, bitter old man and the virgin MRA anon. 'Women get everything in the legal system (never mind that the divorce laws are gender neutral, alimony goes to women more often because our society expects them to stay home and even when they don't pays them less than men, and custody goes to women because our society considers it a woman's job to raise a family, even if it's by herself), no man ever gets a fair trial (never mind how poorly domestic abuse is actually prosecuted in this country, let alone rape), and women just can't be trusted not to cheat and then expect their men to forgive them (men are statistically more likely to cheat, and women are far more likely statistically to not file for divorce after such a case of infidelity).'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What is your fetish with facts FLC?

In general terms, white males have seen their privilege erode incrementally over the past several decades. This is a change to be greeted with fear - it causes deep insecurity and lashing out. This change is exacerbated in places like the US due to simultaneous economic imbalance tilting heavily to the 1% over the same period.

So, let's forget the "facts" and let our frustrations flow out in comments on the 'hotwife' section of a fuck story site. Minimizes the shooting rampages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Need ending...

Need ending..

I wish Tom blow her off and start to pass and dance with other woman instead... and tell her to go fuck herself. That will b the best reward for a whore.

Please more...the story is still open..

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Damn

Read it again. All I can say is that all cheaters deserve to receive maximum pain. Should lose their freedom, their mind and their stability. Male or female. Does not matter.

HypoxiaHypoxiaalmost 8 years ago
only a slight problem

The common drink in Nicaragua would be aguardiente rum, not tequila from a pricey Mexican district several borders away. The high-class drink would be Canadian whiskey. Other descriptions feel more like Mexico than Central America. Has the author ever been there?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Re-Reading

"Most divorce settlements in his situation required the non-custodial spouse to pay college expenses" - Now, I am FAR from a legal expert, but why wouldn't college be a shared expense?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
????

Are all the women in your stories extremely stupid sluts that can't stop fucking people they aren't married to???

What universe do you live in?

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
a bit disappointed really.

I liked the beginning.

The setting up seemed like we were in for a good story with interesting twists and turns.

Unfortunately, for me at least, it seemed to all fall apart pretty quickly.

The ending ....... a paradise home for refugee husbands .....too silly.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
depressing and sad

The aggrieved husband flees South

Spends his time doing what he ran from

The real losers?

Two abandoned trust fund orphans

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love it!

The good man, well, lawyer, but..., anyway wins and the cheating party got jail time.

I love fairy tails!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Story

Interesting plot and well written. It looks like the only commenters who didn't like it were the feminazises and the girl boys. Well maybe literotica should have a new category: Cockolded Husbands, so they are not forced to read stories like this one and give their meaningless comments.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Second time through

A very fun read. Still five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
never just sex

It is all about deception and betrayal of trust.

Is, as all cheaters say, it was only sex and meant nothing...THEN WHY RISK EVERYTHING FOR WHAT YOU CLAIM MEANS NOTHING???

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
One fantastic story!

And most of the comments not bad either!

Thanks RG for a great and entertaining story.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was a great story, until...

you had the police detective get distracted by her ex-husband waiting for her at the bar. You couldn't have had the cunt get distracted by just finding out that her lover knocked her up? WHY do all your stories have sad, pathetic cuckolds who continue to stay with their cheating cunt wives?!

The_PedantThe_Pedantover 6 years ago
Nope.

Hondas, as sure as hell, don't need oil changes at 3000 mile intervals!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story... Very Clever ... BUT....

After having read a few of the author's stories, I can see that he's soft on cheating women... prone to 'understanding' their proclivity to fuck other men while being married to a good man who doesn't deserve being deceived by their whorish behavior.

((( The good quiet men who made you love them, but were ready to walk over something as silly as sex. ))) I call BULLSHIT on an author with a fucked up sense of honor. When a wife swears herself to her husband but sees nothing wrong with sharing her cunt with whoever gets her juices flowing, she's a cheating slut... plain and simple. This ass-wipe author simply doesn't have the sense of honor to get that absolute fact.

Other than the lack of integrity and honor that seeps through the cracks in the author's character, the story line is excellent and is very well written so I've given it five stars. (I'd still like to beat the living shit out of the author for making exceptions for disrespect and dishonor.) (I'd withhold a few blows because he accurately described the blatant unfairness of New York State's fucked up by Liberal DemocRATS divorce and custody laws.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One question

Why the hell would the slut detective husband take back? Other than that gr8 story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked a lot of it

But I hated that Sandra cunt. Well, Doris, too, but Sandra was a self-centeted cunt who hates all men because her faithful husband left HER for HER cheating? Then, he wanted to meet up with her again (cue reconciliation)? No! No! Fucking NO! 3* because of Sandra

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
brilliant story 5*

a well done revenge for some truly evil cheaters all kept within reasonable believability for fictional characters and storyline.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
negative comments. why

really nasty self serving, entitled, narcisistic cheaters are much more entertaining and believable characters than the "june cleaver" hit with the slut ray types.

regular mild mannered, grounded, good but flawed husband types make much better heros than ex seals with shark lawyers who suddenly become every womans wet dream and hit by the good luck ray after their wifes indiscretions.

why abuse writers who give us FOR FREE these great stories.

grow up you fuckwits, you have the emotional range of pre pubescent girls if your fragile pathetic ego can't take a bit of fiction, fuck off elsewhere.

wrangler61wrangler61over 6 years ago
Would have been a 5

Would have been a 5 except for the cheating cop getting her personal cuckold back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what

It just wasn't compelling. It's like a musical piece with all the ingredients but without a discernable and consistent melody. It seemed a lot longer than it was. Maybe there's an IQ requirement for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Confused

Totally confused ,too many side issues

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous