All Comments on 'Meek Mum'

by scorpio00155

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Again a Good Story

I like this kind of stories expecting hopefully more of this stuff.

The same Dutch Reader

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
excellant

Loved it great story, hope there is a follow up.

GG

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
please continue

Great story with characters that can be developed more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
fuck my mom

I love fuckin my mom. I eat her pussy after she returns home from fucking some man. After eating her pussy, I fuck her. My mom is a great fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Terrific stuff

This is one of the best mother son stories I've read. I would've prefered the son to be younger, perhaps as young as 13 and his mother doing the seduction, telling the boy the things to do. But that's another stoy. But since it gave me an erection, who am I to complain anyway?

Thanks for the story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW!

A terrific, stimulating tale and one told in words and a style easily understood. Like beauty, the satisfaction rests with the beholder (reader). Congratulations! May we expect another such story soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
just like me

my mom and i did almost the same thing for real

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great mom to fuck

"WOW" what a great fucking story. love the the story. and everything about the sex as well. love story such as these.

do hope there is a follow up to this story.

skip.69skip.69over 15 years ago
Just like me

I would have loved to have traded places with anyone there - the son or the watchers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Mother needs a firm hand--and her boy's firm dick

An unusual and intriguing riff on motherfucking, by a master of the genre. Mother and son are totally at sexual ease with each other from the start--when Mom shows up in a revealing outfit and asks whether her boy likes it, Paul grins, "That's not a banana in my pocket!" Mother needs to be dominated, and her son discovers that he really digs being her master! Like all normal healthy sons, Paul has deep motherfucking instincts. Add to that the fact that he's in total control of his mother that nature's programmed him to fuck up the cunt, and there's no end to the motherfucking fun! Paul finds that unloading his young potent balls up his Mom's warm motherly twat is the greatest pleasure he's ever known, and his mother feels the same way! Mother's wet twat and her son's stiff prick, made for each other!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fxfgf

mm,nm,n,m

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh WOW OH MAN!

WHAT A STORY ! wish i could be that lucky, looks like you got her out of the blues, makng those other guys green with jealousy. tho your mum she is and was first a woman and needed certain satisfactions, glad you were THE MAN to deal with the situation as it rose in your knickers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
cool

one of the best stories I have read on here well done......now wheres my mum lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fap fap fap fap

my penis was hard. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:D

Great story... it needs another chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More

please don't stop now you are just getting started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story - gave me boner straight away

Great plot, Paul just had to fuck his mum.

Wish I was Paul, do another one PLEASE

mom4usonmom4usonalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

That was a great story. I got so excited reading it. Very different from most. Different from my son and I but I still loved it.

IncantationsIncantationsalmost 11 years ago

I agree that this was an excellent story, especially how you described the show he put on for his mates... I'd love to see a chapter 2 (or more) to this one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Thank you! I hope more chapters follow soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More chapters

Please don't stop, continues with this story . There's so many options you can go with this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Moore more more :-)

Keep it going , great stuff .

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
I used to date and fuck and dominate a mom just like that

She was a blast and the best bj's were from her.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

So very good! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous