All Comments on 'Caught in the Crossfire Ch. 03'

by dresbach

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Like it

It keeps getting better. Strong powerful realistic writing

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

Story is getting better and better. Glad to see she has some boundaries about her daughter. Curious to see where we end up, but so far enjoying the ride. Still a few issues with spelling and tense, but not as bad as preceding chapters.

As to whiners who bemoan the fact this is a non-con sex story (gasp! shock and horrors!) Ignore them. They show up in other categories also. I've decided they are repressed, uptight asses, who read a story for a quick (and usually very quick) pop. They are then so filled with guilt and disgust that they masturbated, they must go after the author who caused it all. They are not worth any more of your time or attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

keep going with this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoying this!

you have incredible insight in the human character......good job!

dresbachdresbachover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thank you, everyone, for your comments and support. I hope I can maintain, or even better, the entertainment level for you in subsequent chapters.

As for the changes in tense of the narrative through some of the chapters, I’m sorry about that. Long story short, it was a little experiment in writing style I tried, but failed at, miserably. Bella, my editor, has been doing yeoman’s work trying to correct the errors and not strangle me in the process. Right now, it’s even money she successfully wrings my neck. However, even with her expert diligence, and my reediting and rereading the chapter a third time before posting, some errors continue to slip through. I hope they don’t detract too much from the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdresbach@dresbach
394 Followers
Reading between the lines - it is the curse of every writer and the duty of every reader. Erotica without porn is just tawdry fiction. Porn without erotica is just boring. My reaction to porn films is as follows: after the first ten minutes, I want to go home and screw. Afte...

story TAGS