All Comments on 'The Teacher: My First Time'

by CanadianM

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Second read on literotica

A friend suggested this site, and my first story was a disappointment, however, your story was a delight. I am looking forward to part two. Thanks for a great read. I think I might like this sight, if most stories are as good as yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep writing

We have established who Joan is, but who is Anna?

This is a good beginning to a story. Keep writing.

literman41literman41over 9 years ago
Real good...

You have too keep it going...

CanadianMCanadianMover 9 years agoAuthor
I apologize

In writing the story I changed the name of the character from Anna to Joan and it seems I missed one of the Anna's. My bad. I will try to make sure there is better editing next time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice!!

I have a crush on Joan (and Anna, too). My dream "teacher." Well-written, perfectly paced. Excellent story with many future possibilities.

Mark737Mark737over 9 years ago
Don't leave me haning!

PLEASE write some more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great start, BANG ON!

I relate to this, really Great start, BANG ON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part 2

I loved part 1, you've got to make a Part 2.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
she should restrict her teaching to elementary students

and so should the writer!

CanadianMCanadianMover 9 years agoAuthor
Too Bad

It is too bad http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1481648 rightbank that you did not like the story. But perhaps you could provide some constructive comments which would be much more helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep going ...

great start, now don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Grammarian!

Wow! At last someone who knows how to use "lie" and "lay"!

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 9 years ago
Mixed up names??

I was so caught up in the story I didn't notice any name changing. That must be the sign of a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep Going Tell Me More!

I was so caught up in the story. That must be the sign of a good story.

The ( your ) story was so hot that half way thru I was jacking off my hardon cock, your story I hope was true ... please keep writing more.

I am so freaking hard s I am sending this !

Sman4444Sman4444almost 8 years ago
We should all be taught early!

Loved your story. I wish I had been taught by someone like that and at that age. I wasted many years without the proper education. I find literotica stories to be excellent teachers - thanks for yours!

ElderDirtElderDirtover 5 years ago
You Must Be Kidding...

Yot u must be kidding about possibly not continuing what every guy has experienced at one time in his life! Simply told and outstandingly addictive! Please continue. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
so nice!

I have fantasies about female teachers, only exceeded by fantasies about mothers and sons. But I rarely get to read stories about teachers having sex with students. Your story is not quite about a female teacher fucking her student, but it comes close.

I like your writing style. It describes mutual desire and enjoyment of sex, and not deceit or violence. I enjoyed your story and gave it a five star rating. By the way, I am a male professor. I have often thought about licking assholes and cunts of some of my beautiful students over the years. I have done it only once, and that too at the end of the semester when the girl was no longer technically in my class. Wow, she was beautiful. I came close with another student, but I will leave that story for another time.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Short with no ending. What there was of it was good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCanadianM@CanadianM
298 Followers
I enjoy writing stories for others in the hopes that it will turn them on and give them some pleasure, please feel free to comment and give constructive criticism. I also love to take photographs, and would like to expand my boundaries in that pursuit. I am a mature male and e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES