All Comments on 'The Curator Ch. 18'

by neglected2much

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
clues being revealed...

...from behind all these veils of mystery.

n2m, another terrific chapter of scientific Sue's sexual saga.

Exploring the contention that Humanity has always been the fuck-toys of the gods.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh, another great one!

Almost a year since the last chapter, very excited to see a new one and can't wait for more!

I keep wanting to see more of the squid, that was an entertaining bit, maybe worthy of it's own few stories...

neglected2muchneglected2muchover 9 years agoAuthor
Re: oh! Another great one!

Thanks! Yeah, sorry about the slow pace. I'm wrapping up a few loose ends on other stories, but then plan to push hard on The Curator to finish it.

I don't really want to say anything about the squid and the upcoming chapters (no spoilers), but I'll chance saying that the squid has still not fulfilled the whole purpose I had for it in my story outline.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago

n2m, i came to see if a new chapter has posted, i stayed to re-read your story up to this chapter.

While i was reading, i was thinking about the assumptions of popular memes, which you have cleverly worked into this storyline.

n2m, i understand that you have your own ideas about where this plot is careening. What follows are my own opinions as i think outloud.

i am making no demands or even suggesting that you alter your creation to suit my prejudices.

It is unfortunate, that the general population has so little comprehension of modern science. If you tested them, most of their knowledge would be based on 19th century bunkum such as eugenics and the occult.

Listening to people i glumly opionate that all too many people refuse to believe in the reality of scientific findings since Maxwell. That seems to be the common comfort level.

Having a mediocre competency at using technology is no where on the level of understanding the basic principles that underlie inventions.

People who believe in Angels or Alien visitors have no capacity to visualize the concepts of distance and volume.

In my opinion, the phenomena that is accepted as angels or aliens is more likely to be a signal leak, perhaps of human origin, perhaps of natural background static, perhaps some overlap of both?

There are some theorists who hypothesize of the possibility that coherent signals may be sent in a reversal of time.

How people in the past would comprehend such a 'miracle' might be one explanation for the global belief in the supernatural.

Then again, if some future technology (I refuse to insult them by using the obscene word of 'civilized') was capable of generating and broadcasting such signals.

Sending those bits of random data time-traveling to the past may be accidental.

Perhaps what we have been receiving is just their version of fabulist entertainment. Childish amusements that impinge on the primitive brains of their ancestors?

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
fetish footwear

n2m, now i remember, one more thing.

The high heels that priestesses had to wear. Foot-binding and similar stylish tortures of women has occurred throughout human cultures.

Men have a real fetish to inflict physically painful and emotionally degrading items of clothing and footwear on women around the globe.

The Priestess would only be able to walk in high-heels upon reasonably smoothed, hard surfaces.

Like Chinese foot-binding, the intention is to make it impossible for the women to escape. Can't run in high-heels through a jungle.

neglected2muchneglected2muchover 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Fanfare and Fetish footware

Thanks!

I saw the e-mail first and already replied to you directly, but figured I'd leave a message here for anyone else reading.

I'm currently wrapping up a story on Deviantart, but will be back to working on The Curator.

gene_ericsongene_ericsonabout 8 years ago
Excellent story

Very impressed with the story so far. It's not often that a story pulls me in like this one did. Very well thought out and written. Look forward to seeing where this all ends. 5 stars throughout

thegrowlerthegrowlerabout 5 years ago
The Curator

Hi, I just read your " The Curator " story and found it really enjoyable. I do hope that you wright more of it. I'll look forward to the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

May the next installment actually happen. This is my 2nd time reading this story up to this point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous