All Comments on 'Just a Game Ch. 04'

by tamgreen

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not interested

in worthless men

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
too much violence

I'm really in a sad mood after this. the collar. face-punching.... what shall i say its all going down. :( lol maybe for days.... wish I had read the tags. damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm a little disappointed

First chapter was an absolute masterpiece and then it's a slow way downhill... I understand that they're weird in some way, but the brutality, in this nice and kinda fluffy story, just came out of nowhere. Had to skip whole first page...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm disappointed....

The way you set the story up in the first chapter seemed like it would be nice, light, and romantic. But as you continue, I get more and more annoyed. I wanted to like this, but the dark turn you took has completely turned me off. Won't be reading after this, sorry.

tamgreentamgreenover 9 years agoAuthor
Ouch...

I actually feel really bad that this one has been such a let-down for people. I decided to try something different from the standard fluffy honey-sweet romance I usually write, I guess I've learned my lesson. Maybe I at least should have warned people that this was going to be a roleplay scenario on the kinkier side? Exploring a BDSM fantasy for me is an ultimate expression of trust between partners, not of cruelty. I regret that readers so far haven't been on board with that. I enjoyed writing it, but I probably won't write more like it. Feedback noted.

sweetallissweetallisover 9 years ago

Don't be too discouraged by the comments, you can't please everyone!The writing is still good and the couple is definitely worth further exploration. That said yes i do think you should make a small warning when writing scenarios like this. Thank you for sharing your stories and i do hope you continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Your writing is great! The fact that people are passionate about your characters is a testament to that. The reason I love this series so much is because of the realness and the romance, so yeah, the role play was a little jarring and not what I look for when I go on this site. But I hope you keep writing these two, and that you aren't disappointed in the feedback for this chapter. Don't let it get to you. Keep going! You are the only person I follow on here, and the only one whom I commented on all the chapters for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good

I actually loved this story. It was a little rough compared to the others but it still had the romance. You could see the complete trust between the two. I love how you gave clues that this was a role play throughout the story since it was out of character for them. I love your writing on all your stories...the way you completely develop your characters. So don't feel bad. But like someone said earlier, maybe a warning tag at the befinning so people wI'll know, but I personally loved it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Don't limit your growth as an author. You just surprised readers. You were correct in thinking it is good to warn readers. First, you have quickly established yourself as a skilled writer of lovely two hankie romance (that's a compliment). Second, this story followed pattern then changed gears so rapidly. Your 'scene' was almost too well done. You fooled us and had us worried because we didn't understand what was happening.

Stretch your wings! Just warn us, okay? But please do keep gifting us with the schmoopy love stories.

ladymaryladymaryover 9 years ago
I loved it!!

There is nothing wrong when two consenting adults indulge in a kinky fantasy. I love BDSM but usually in this kind of stories there is an obvious Dom character who is more experienced and is always in control. But in this story it is interesting to observe how the boys discover what turns them on and what are their own boundaries.

sm1982sm1982over 9 years ago
Just two kinky guys

I don't know why some people are disappointed in the direction the writer chose to take his story. I knew that they were role playing when Pete was happy to be going home but pretend to be upset. If this story isn't going to be continued, I would have liked to see if Dean would actually use the safe word when he really wanted to stop since he is so into Pete. Not to put a label on anything but is Pete still bi-sexual or 100% now. A good character study would have been great for Pete just because you have to be careful when someone likes you so much, no matter what you do that may hurt them. How far would he go for his own pleasure?

Great series overall. I was really happy to read about Pete telling Dean that they would be exclusive, no girlfriends! He better have!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You nearly lost me with the kinky bit but the ending cleared it up. You're an amazing writer and luckily I'm reading it when it's all up. You wrote the characters really well, especially Dean

DomXianDomXianover 9 years ago
YES

I'm really a sucker (pun intended) for kinks like BDSM especially with such a cute consenting submissive romantic partner so I really love this series especially this chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

THREE MINS INTO THE SLAVE STUFF NO THANKS . BIG J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Almost lost me

Through the chapter I was like WTF then the ending I was like ohhhhh

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic story line

Great characters, build up, cosplay, the whole bit! Totally turned off by the first page of this story but read through it since it was totally different, so I knew there had to be catch. You can go in so many directions with these guys and other characters. Great work and I hope to read more about them. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seriously hated this

Was great until this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your Story . . . Your Rules!

Loved the ending, I'm fine with anything as agreed upon "play", not fine with sadistic relationships. We all find our own way and with luck we find someone compatible to share our fzntasies.

This is YOUR Story, and as such, it should be written as you vision it!

If you have a story to tell it is a mistake to alter your vision just to please readers. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ugh

The story started getting weird last chapter and this chapter was terrible. Hated it. It really took a nosedive for me. Totally killed my mood

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Greeeaaatt!!!

I loved it all the way through. Dean's submissive side came through very clear early on. I was worried when Pete slapped him so hard. It was great when it proved to be two consenting adults. This my second reading and loved it both times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
flashback chapter next time please??

VERY VERY relieved that it was all role play.

but! after all the cute af build up the first time we actually see them fuck was some bdsm roleplay???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Love this series very well written <3 :p

oshirixxxaioshirixxxaialmost 5 years ago
Pinch of salt.

I thought this chapter was super hot. The dummies who thought it was all violence didn't bother to read it. You told us it was a game pretty early when Dean first left the room to get a proper glass of coke. They just didn't expect this kind of thing from you is all. I for 1 enjoy your exploration of this topic and share your opinion about BDSM and trust. I hope your not shy to explore your interests in the future. My only caveat was I would have liked to witness their first successful anal sex. But I still loved this chapter.

CallMeSweetyCallMeSweetyalmost 5 years ago

I really like this story. Just too bad that such a scene came since thats not really my cup of tea.. but it was well written! I enjoyed the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Surprising but ending was great

I think you should really write what you want - with a heads up at the beginning to warn people of any violence or bdsm,especially when it starts off so light hearted! I caught the hint that he was in a good mood and had to pretend to be in a bad mood when coming home, but still I was a bit concerned and ended up skimming the violence to see with relief at the end that they were going to end the scene. Part of what worried me is that I wondered if there (*their) relationship had devolved into this full time. But as a temporary scene I wouldn’t use the word devolved , maybe better to say evolved :) .... it was just a bit on the degrading side for me (which shouldn’t affect at all what you want to or actually do write). And I do get off on bdsm depending on the circumstances :).

I did enjoy the spelling corrections during sexting!!! 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Warning needed

Enjoyed most of the game, but did not like the turn it took before the end. Degradation and physical violence a big turnoff for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The ending of chapter 3 should have clued me in.

When chapter 3 ended with the guy saying he should get a collar I had a suspicion the next chapter who have kinks I don't like. This was the worst chapter ever. The previous chapters developed the relationship, and this one did nothing for them. I thought there was going to be some character development, or closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely hated this chapter

I recognize it’s your right to write your story and characters your own way, but I absolutely hated the direction you took this. The final chapter was not in any way hot - even between two consenting adults. The degree of cruelty, debasement, vulgarity, disrespect and violence was almost unreadable. It was like suffering through a domestic violence rape scene. It made me hate both characters for allowing such “play.” The fact that this chapter was so much darker and violent from the others - and there was no author warning or tagging - was beyond a shock. I can’t even articulate how much I was repulsed by this chapter. Sorry but you need to give a heads up if you choose to take such a dark turn (and no little hints like get a leash, or he smiled about the coke count as warnings!)

eros991133eros991133over 3 years ago

A warning about the level of BDSM in this chapter would have helped, but overall, a great series 👍🏽 And don't be discouraged by the negative comments (if you read or pay attention to them), you can't please everyone.

polyticalpolyticalabout 3 years ago

lost me in 4, slightly redeemed in final paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Seriously??? How is it that so many did not pay attention to the story while reading?! The majority of the comments were appalling to say the least. The "new game" descriptive should have been a start and then, throughout the 'scene' were more than enough... Never mind, some people just like to have something to complain about and berate an author rather than READ and PAY ATTENTION. The true disappointment is in the fact that so many comments served only to squelch the writer's future creative endeavors into the subject matter. Isn't life challenging enough having to concern one's self with shaming, especially on a site like this? You deserve better tamgreen, you really do.

Laura1234Laura1234over 2 years ago

The first time I read this, this was a hard chapter for me to read.

But this is an incredible series- so well done (especially the first three chapters!). Not that the last one wasn’t well done also but the first three were really amazing. I think knowing for real it was a scene and completely consensual made me much more relaxed for the last chapter!

A lot of us are not completely aware the the scene aspect so a little heads up could help, (for the unaware among us) but for those in the know all the signs and signals were there! (At least I saw them more the second time around so I assume so:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay at first this made me so mad but then I realized it was role playing. Thank goodness!! I loved these two! I love your writing style!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I really enjoyed the first 3 chapters. I barely made it to the end of 4. Glad I did finish, but while I was always looking forward to the next chapter, I probably would not have read further. I'm just not a fan of BDSM. I'm more into romance and a mutual bonding and love making. The last chapter kind of ruined it or me. Had I have known there would have been such an abrupt change in this story, I wouldn't have even started it. I would, however, like to read more by you in the future. I think you are a talented writer. I do suggest, a brief heads up in the direction of the story. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertamgreen@tamgreen
810 Followers
Keeping the "lit" in Literotica. Turnoffs: -Clichés -Flat, one-dimensional characters -Misspelling "prostate" as "prostrate" Yes, I have a stick up my behind about writing mechanics, but since when is it a bad thing to have something up your behind? (Wink...)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Just a Game Series Info

SIMILAR Stories