All Comments on 'Christmas Mystery Theater'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TobyT915TobyT915over 9 years ago
Hope you win!

I have read a lot of different authors stories in the last year, and yours are hands down the best.

Keep up the good work, and have a nice holiday season.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the kind comments

And I do appreciate the votes.

tranzmanytranzmanyover 9 years ago
Either my deduction skills are improving or...

I am reading your stories too often. It has to be the first option as the second may suggest a bit of predictability which you don't have. Good read as usual. I hope you win! Thanks.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Well, I didn't have a clue but then, I'm an old man.

A delightful and entertaining story. I used to like older woman until I got old then I started liking younger women. HAH! Thank you, WW, for writing.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 6 years ago
Wonderful Erotic story with Mystery

As a fan of the game Clue and Erotic Stories this was an Excellent read that blended both of them.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Still got an old cluedo set somewhere. Nice erotic update.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2172 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES