All Comments on 'A Mistletoe Kiss'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good

Well written.

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I loved it

I really loved it, but I didn't really like the last line. I think it took away from some of the beauty of their mating.

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 9 years ago
Hardwarming!

Even the language sounds caressingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ending was cruel

Dear writer,

That is one hell of a sense of humor you got there with that last line... . 🙈😩😵

secret_passion49secret_passion49over 9 years ago

" it was more the way she carried herself, confident and graceful, that made her stand out. But for all that, she wasn't in the slightest bit aloof, in fact she was a very friendly and down to earth person with a smile and a wave for everyone she knew, and that included me."

Wow. Talk about hit the nail on the head. You see, I happen to be a lucky white man, married to beautiful black woman who is just as you describe here. And she's an 'older woman' too, but not by much, just three years. At the time we met, I was 30, she 33.

She was a teller in a bank, I, a customer. It took just a few words from her, coupled with a smile that had the force of the Sun, and I was smitten. The woman who would become the love of my life came across just as you have described Trish.

WAY out of my league I thought. What possible interest could she have in a hound dog like me. But I kept visiting her window, even inventing excuses to do so. One day it happened. She flashed that smile once too many times. As I walked out of the bank, I closed my eyes and said 'What do I have to lose?'

The next day I came back with a little card card I found. It said 'Your smile has the force of the Sun.' On it was an invitation to dinner. I left it with her saying 'When you get time, please think about this'.....

That was 35 years ago. To the very minute that I write this, she has been the most wonderful wife, partner, lover and friend that I could ever have had. This is one lucky hound dog...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I liked it, but I kind of wished there was more of a build up to the sex. Plus, I would also like to see the fallout with the husband. You know if he (husband) finds out or if she leaves or even if he (the protag) can't take the lying and cheating with no true relationship. But still good job.

10towers10towersover 7 years ago
Another fine story.

It took quite a while before we learned who was black and who was white. I guessed incorrectly. Again your emphasis on her spreading her legs wide for him on the table was so significant. The wider they are, the more exponential the thrill for the lover.

I have now enjoyed three thrilling stories from you repertoire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pregnancy????

Did she get pregnant? If so what would her husband think???

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 6 years ago
A Couple of Things

The last line was in poor taste.

Also, why not make her a widow or divorcee? It is not necessary for her to be married in the context of this story. No sense glorifying cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful story

I loved every bit of this story. A nice seduction and beautiful conclusion. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I think it needed some expounding on why Trish wanted extramarital fun when by her admission her husband wasn't a forgiving man. Being unforgiving of such doesn't automatically make one a bad person or partner.

And then the last line... nope... that wrecked the whole thing. You had the chance to put in some humor, like some variation on, "As long as you want a young white kid" or something. Submit an edit and make the ending something that doesn't imply that he doesn't like her age and/or color and/or overall appearance. I've never known a woman who happily tolerated such implications.

unclebuckeye1unclebuckeye1about 3 years ago

I thought it was a great story.

JACKBETHJACKBETHalmost 2 years ago

Perfect. I love black pussy- he just mus'nt put out the light. She is beautiful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous