All Comments on 'Craving For Control'

by steelworker27

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Lestats CasperLestats Casperalmost 19 years ago
One of my favourites

This is probably one of my most favourite stories in the BDSM area. I identify alot with your main character, though for sure I would (I think) have had a lot less power to be able to forfeit my orgasms after being teased so mercilessly. An incredibly hot story and fantasy and two thumbs up from me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Great Great

That was one GREAT story!!! Suffered with her ... surrendered with her. WOW More please!

MstrssTemptationMstrssTemptationover 17 years ago
Delicious!

Absolutely deliciously wicked!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
The Master Hunt!

Lady goes on line hunting a Master. She brings in her high-tech tools including a WebCam to facilitate and further their enjoyment. Isn't the old fashion way better? Ah, well - best laid plans...

SubKekiLeeSubKekiLeeover 16 years ago
AWESOME

Very incredible story... sounds very familiar..;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more

i want more...please?

SweetHunniePottSweetHunniePottover 14 years ago
OMG!

This is a very exciting storie...i have never exp. this to the magnatude of the main character...however I have in small ways and loved it when Master Makes me wait for him...so could i dentify with her as she was sweetly tormented...

FalcinatorFalcinatorover 13 years ago
Excellent

That is a fantastic use of denial to build tension. Extremely erotic, well done.

nerdcredrednerdcredredalmost 12 years ago
VERY well done.

I love seeing stories about female denial, there are so few, and even fewer that are done right. This is absolutely done right. Extremely arousing, you can feel how desperate she is. I love it. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous