Hot Erotic Stories.

Angel
(Click on name to send feedback to author.)
Sex: F
Age: 22
Location: not given
ICQ#: 27354379
Well I just turned 22, and I've been addicted to Literotica since an online friend *Turned me On* to it at the end of 1999. I took quite a long break due to personal issues, but I am back to stay. (Yay)

Right now I am working as a manager of a retail chain store, but my dream is to become a successful writer of fiction. I could care less about the fame, but I would love to someday be able to make enough money to be able to focus on writing full time. Erotic stories are more of a hobby, because I enjoy reading them, and also I am a huge perv and I love the fact that someone out there might be getting off on a story I wrote. Erotic stories are not a huge talent with me, and I am the first to admit that. My biggest talent really is poetry and fantasy. I only write erotica for fun. :)

My Favorite All time Author in the world is Stephen King. I know that is like so overdone as the answer to fav writer, but I truly do not give a fuck. I read my first King novel when I was 7, and I fell in love with his style of writing ever since. I used to drive my parents insane begging to go see his movies.

Anyhow, as you can see, I am quite the boring individual. Oh yeah, and the pic that is here was taken about 2 years ago, but its the only one I have on the computer at the moment, so deal.

Dahlia Act One - Jilted girl seeks solace in sexy gal pal.
Dahlia Act Two
- Ex-boyfriend comes back to her.
Holiday Erotic Pt. I
- Dominica meets her date.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.