Hot Erotic Stories.

Copperhead
(Click on name to send feedback to member.)
Sex: F
Age: 47
Location: Ontario, Canada
ICQ#: not given
Yes, I'm probably one of the older Literotica members, or at least one of the older ones who have profiles…but I'm not dead and sex is an big part of my life. I've been married to the same man for over 25 years. For all of you folks who've been married a long time, I'm sure that, like me, most of you have had that feeling of sameness or even boredom about your spouse. That's not to say that you don't love him/her, but sometimes "the spark" just doesn't ignite anymore. My husband and I were going through a particularly long "drought", when I started reading some of the erotica on the internet. I enjoyed reading it, and decided to try my hand at writing. Some of my stories are true experiences and some are simply fantasies that I've had over the years. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them. Although I like all kinds of stories, I'm most interested in exhibitionism/voyeurism, two women and casual encounters. I hope to have a few stories published here soon and would like to hear from anyone who reads them.

A Late Morning Meeting - She drops by his work.
An Afternoon by the Pool
- Inhibited woman gives a show.
First Meeting - Couple rendezvous at a hotel.
My First Female Experience - She discovers other women.
My First Massage - Married woman enjoys a little pampering

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.