0007 Asian Neon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Confused, Fei did not know what to say. Mei seemed to be quite straightforward.

"No, I don't want to date you. I just want to take you to an event tonight. It's better not to go alone."

"An event?"

"Erotica Eight. Have you heard of it?"

"That erotic show on the lowest floor?"

"You know! Yes, they hold it every three months."

"I heard that it's better not to go if you're female."

"Yeah, at times it gets rough. There is definitely some touching and sometimes even more, but it's not a choice. If you're in porn in this building, then you need to go. Please, please, come with me. We can watch out for each other."

Fei was hesitating, but Mei's eyes were impossible to refuse.

"Okay."

"Then, see you at the elevators, on this floor, at around nine."

Fei reached for the door, but Mei grabbed her hand and pulled the girl closer. She touched Fei's face.

"The kiss was really good. Can I kiss you one more time before we go?"

Fei nodded. The kiss was passionate, but before Fei could absorb herself in the kiss, Mei pulled away, giggling.

"Ugh... I might get addicted. Get out of here quickly," she said and let Fei go, staying behind to pack her things.

Fei, still a bit aroused, walked towards the stairwell.

Her first porn shooting went better than she expected. She thought she would have to deal with girls like those in the Red Court, but Mei was sweet, and even the cold Erika seemed to have taken a liking to her. Perhaps bisexual girls were different. Or, maybe these girls were not just there for the money.

Just like Fei.


12