0007 Asian Neon Ch. 02

Story Info
At EroticaEight Fei learns about the opportunity of her life.
2.3k words
4.29
1.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 01/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few hours had passed since the kiss.

Fei was waiting nervously in front of a faux-bronze elevator door, clenching a pink brochure. As the elevator descended, only a few of the floor numbers above the door flickered to life. Evidently, the lightbulbs in this aging elevator were rarely tended to.

But, where was she? Would Mei really show up?

She timidly took a glance at the brochure. She got it in the main atrium, and normally, she would have thrown it away, but tonight she held onto it. EroticaEight was written on top with the names of production companies listed below. The companies were sorted into groups illustrated with suggestive images. Most were small studios with a questionable reputation, and worryingly, only three names were listed under 'lesbian.'

Her nervousness was palpable. It was not a place she would normally venture into. Conscious of the gaze of those around her, she held the paper sideways, squinting to read the names under the flickering neon light. Her eyes moved across the list.

Studio Aesthetica.

Her heart skipped a beat.

Of all places!

She took a glance at her cheap watch. It was nine-fifteen.

Ding.

The elevator door opened. There was no point waiting. Fei stepped in and descended into what she thought were the seediest depths of the Megabuilding. As the doors swung open on level B5-A, a thick and heavy blanket of humid air engulfed her, carrying the scent of machinery and echoing with the distant hum of bustling activity on floor where the event was organized. Fei had never visited this floor, even during the day, and now felt nervous at the sight of men.

She began to study the map on the back of the flyer when two soft hands landed on her shoulders. Startled, she looked up with genuine shock.

"You're on time!" the girl shouted with a big smile.

"Mei, you startled me."

"Sorry, I should have met you upstairs," she said, pushing fluffy danglers and straps off the screen of her phone. She fiddled with the phone, and after a few unsuccessful attempts, she made the screen lit up. She was wearing a revealing skirt, letting her legs show.

"Oh, I almost made it! Only fifteen minutes late! That's a record," she quipped. Fei sighed.

Her anger evaporated quickly at the sight of Mei.

Mei's warm smile put her to ease.

The girl took Fei's hand and led her through the crowd. Mei's eyes were sparkling under the spotlights lighting the corridor, seemingly unaffected by the people around them. Fei found her irresistibly beautiful, making her aware of her own lack of sex appeal. It made her even more anxious, though being ordinary was good, considering they were surrounded by sex-hungry men.

There were menacing gazes towards them every now and then.

She took a deep breath and tried to soak in the confidence of the woman walking by her side.

"I come here every month," Mei said carefreely, "Some of the clients are kinda off-putting, but we need events like this. You can go to the studios, meet people. Get noticed."

Her eyes stopped on the flyer.

"You got one? So, who's here tonight?"

She quickly scanned the sheet, but her expression did not change.

"So, which one do you want to see?"

"Studio Aesthetica," Fei replied.

"Not exactly my kind of studio. A bit too pink for my taste, but that Anna Wong girl is kinda cute. I wouldn't mind being filmed with her. Though I doubt that it will ever happen."

Fei blushed, feeling jealous. Naturally, others find her attractive too, but why couldn't Mei like one of the other girls?

"Do you know her?" Fei asked.

"No. Do you?"

"I met her a couple of times, just delivering stuff."

"Lucky girl. How is she?"

"Quite nice."

"That's good. Some girls can be such jerks."

"Like Erika?"

"Erika is bearable. But yes, she is a jerk."

"I think I know what you mean," Fei said, transferring her gaze from the flyer to a group of scantily dressed women whose mean giggles echoed across the hallway.

"It's quite rare to see that studio here," Mei added, pointing at Studio Aesthetica. "They're quite artistic, a bit upscale. I heard they treat girls well, and people love working there, but we wouldn't stand a chance."

She brushed a stray lock of hair from her face.

"They want classier girls, you know, not a base slut like me," she added and read the small print on the back.

"Normally, they avoid places like this, so why are they..." her voice trailed off as she concentrated on the text. She read for a while, avoiding oncoming people skilfully.

Her eyes lit up.

"Oh, today they're gonna announce something. Some of the stars will be there too. Wow, this is intense!"

"Is the studio famous?"

"No. It's not. But everyone knows them in 007."

In front of the hall, a crowd was gathering. Suspicious-looking drunkards, well-dressed gigolos, ordinary office workers, and a few half-naked male models mingled with the rest. To Fei, most looked perverted and hungry for sex, men she would usually avoid.

Feeling threatened, she pushed closer to Mei, yearning for her warmth and self-confidence. Was it a good idea to walk into a den full of wolves?

Mei took a laminated pass from her bag at the entrance and showed it to the two bouncers, who let them through without a word.

There was no entrance fee for those who worked in the business.

Inside, the hall was like a labyrinth. Small booths were set up, separated by walls decorated with pictures of naked bodies and flashing TV screens. Shelves were lined up with magazines, videos, and erotic cyber-electronics. Fei felt dizzy in the cacophony of noises, sounds, and electronic drum beats blasting from the speakers. Occasionally, they could hear women's orgasm-induced screams in videos or girls' sweet laughter in some erotica show.

Most clients were glued to the screens, huddled around a table full of magazines, or were absorbed in the merchandise on the shelves. But they did look at the girls from time to time, making Fei ever more uneasy.

What were these men thinking as they watched them? Did they believe they were here for the merchandise, perhaps as a lesbian couple? Or were they possibly thinking that Fei and Mei were porn stars?

Only Mei's pleasant smile could calm her nerves.

As they penetrated deeper, the booths became larger, featuring small stages and glass cabins. In some were girls, mostly naked, generously lavishing their smiles on those who passed by. In others, naked men were showing their well-formed muscles. Fei blushed when one of the girls beckoned to her from a cage.

Here in the back, there were fewer men around.

Mei grabbed her hand and pulled her closer. The sounds of moans and the sight of all that bare sexuality slowly awakened Fei's desire. She was happy that Mei was beside her.

Mei's hands are so warm, she thought.

"We are getting close to the lesbian section," she said with sparkling eyes.

A large overhead board featuring a naked lesbian couple separated them from the lesbian part of the exhibition. Fei grabbed onto Mei's hand with zeal.

They pushed through the last group of men in front of the entrance when a tall woman bumped into Fei.

Fei gasped.

Miss Chong!?

Miss Chong was gazing down at her, clearly surprised to see the girl.

"Oh, if it's not my delivery bitch? You put makeup on? I hope you're not hoping to get some clients here?"

"I'm not here for that."

"I hope so, you little whore. Don't think that this clumsy makeup will get you clients."

"That's enough. Let's go Fei," Mei said, pulling her away.

Chong turned red with anger and blocked their way.

"Didn't I tell you not to cross my path?" she said threateningly. The girls stepped back. Next to Miss Chong's luscious stature, Fei felt hopelessly inferior.

"Girls, should we kick her out?" Miss Chong said, looking back at the other prostitutes.

She saw that a group of well-dressed men was already negotiating with one of the girls. She let her threatening face mellow into a customer-conscious smile as the men looked curiously at the scene.

She turned back towards the girls.

"Okay, I'll let you enjoy the show this time, but I hope you don't try competing with us. You'll be crushed. Freelancer prostitutes are not tolerated in 007."

The girls dashed off.

"Nasty bitches. Who are they?"

"They work in the Red Court. Miss Chong is one of the most popular whores."

"Oh, I know her! Yeah, seen her pictures around. With this attitude, she doesn't deserve to look that hot. What an ass!" Mei said, pretending to spit on the floor. "So, should we head to S.A. to cheer you up?"

"If it's okay...." Fei mumbled, hiding another blush.

"Sure, just ask. I hope your Anna Wong is there."

The booth was more tasteful than the others, and Fei liked the logo plastered on the wall. The sensual silhouette of a woman reminded her of Anna.

A crowd was already gathering.

"They're going to make the announcement," someone yelled.

Mei grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"Perfect timing," she said, leaning close to Fei.

Fei and Mei listened to the impassioned speech that lasted for a whole two minutes. The girls were speechless. It was a very good chance. The crowd was ecstatic too. The few females mingled among the men clapped too, and some jumped up and down in joy. Mei, too, looked enthusiastic.

"Fuck we don't stand a chance. Why didn't I get a proper upbringing?" Mei grumbled.

"Mei, I might want to do it."

"Well, you are a fan of Anna Wong. A true fan lines up," she said.

"I know I don't stand a chance, but... "

"I like your naïve enthusiasm."

"I am probably naïve..." Fei admitted.

"No, no. Try. You're going. I'm going to sign you up if necessary," Mei said, smiling, "You know what? I'm going to try too."

Fei felt jealous for a moment, but then she realized she would be less nervous if Mei was by her side.

The man talked briefly about other videos and what customers could buy. He was about to finish when he announced another exciting piece of news.

"Anna Wong is here. Women can meet with the star inside and get her autograph. Sorry, women only."

A strong man pushed the sex-hungry men back. Three girls lined up, but the clients were mostly male, and they had to be content with the merchandise. They picked up BDs and photobooks and slowly began to move towards the counter to pay, glancing jealously over at the woman lining up in front of the entrance.

Still holding Fei's hand, Mei pulled the girl closer to the booth.

"Let's meet the Queen," she said, beaming joyfully.

The line moved quickly. Finally, the last person, a mature woman in front of them, went in, and they stepped closer, stood on their tiptoes, and peered inside. Anna was sitting behind a table with a serene smile.

"Wow, she is hotter in real life. This is crazy," Mei whispered.

Anna Wong, with her round, feminine features, was beautiful. There were simply no better words to describe her. Fei's heart was thumping heavily. This was different than a business transaction. She was not here to deliver her order. The woman who went in before them finally finished and walked out, hugging the autograph, almost exploding with joy.

Mei pushed Fei forward and let her in first. Anna's dimple got deeper as she smiled at the timid girl. Anna paused, then said, "I know you. You're my delivery girl!"

Did she just recognize her?

"I'm really surprised to see you here. Don't tell me you're also in the business?"

"I'm kinda new to this, but I'm a big fan of yours."

"Really?" Anna unexpectedly blushed, "I'm so happy. I never would have imagined."

"Do you want the autograph on your body? Or should I just write it on a picture?"

Fei wanted to have an autograph on her body, but she was too nervous to even think about it. Besides, something that she could treasure sounded better. She pointed at one of Anna's photos, in which Anna was posing seductively across a bed of roses.

Getting an autograph before a porn star was the most embarrassing thing she had done so far, but she did not care. She wanted that autograph more than anything. Filming porn seemed tame compared to what she was doing now.

Was it not like confessing her lust to someone right in front of her?

"You know what? You work so hard. I'll give you some extra," she stood up and kissed Fei's lips. It was only a small touch of lips, but it sent shockwaves of pleasure down the girl's back. All red, she laughed nervously.

Anna Wong kissed her!

"I hope you come," she said and then motioned towards the door with the poster of the upcoming event. Fei nodded and watched Anna as she called in the next person.

Her gaze was still on Fei.

Fei nodded again in ecstasy, disoriented from the kiss. For years, she had spent her days alone, and in the last few hours, she had already kissed three girls, one of whom was the girl she had dreamed about.

Mei ran in, giggling, ignoring the other girl. Jealous, Fei decided to go outside quickly, but she could not shut out Mei.

"I want it on my body," Fei heard Mei's voice echo inside. She saw as she pulled off her top and pushed her naked chest toward the girl.

Will Anna Wong kiss her too? Fei wondered, but she was already outside, waiting for Mei.

Now that she had promised Anna to participate, a surge of doubt washed over her.

She knew that Mei was right.

They did not stand a chance.