00101O1 Automata_ #14

Story Info
Jenny escapes & sees the Nerve Garden's sensual depravity.
4.6k words
5
3.6k
6
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_AUTHOR'S_NOTE_

This is part 14 of my first SciFi story, '_Automata'. It is the story of a girl, who has been captured by machines during a global robot apocalypse. See 'Girls Submission to AI in Latex.' for the beginning.

All characters are over 18 years of age; please respect the author's copyright.

__PREVIOUSLY__

Jenny and some of her fellow sex slaves have been sold to General Rockwood. During collection, they were attacked by unknown assassins. The attack has downed Rockwood's personal drone. They have taken shelter in an abandoned Starbucks, in the ruined city of San Fransisco. They are trapped and in a standoff surrounded by assassins. Sovereign's tower has collapsed, killing the slave master Sovereign.

__AUTOMATA 14 A VISIT TO THE NERVE GARDEN__

They were trapped in an abandoned Starbucks, hiding from sharpshooters with a group that included a super cyborg, three robots, a man with cybernetic wolf, a small bald android in a shawl, and three human slaves. All hiding in the ruins of post-apocalypse San Francisco.

"Change of plan," Rockwood announced, as he walked back into the main part of the cafe. "Seventy. The skyline is full of sharpshooters with blanket air cover. There's no way to get a drone in and out. Instead, I've arranged for three self-driving bikes to come here. I'm controlling them remotely now. When they arrive, there will be a volley of missiles. We have about twelve seconds to get in and get out.

"Wireback, you're with the T-slut on bike three. Ahriman, you're with Miss Buy-one-get-one-free. I'll take Terms-and-Conditions.

"Sluts, three motorbikes will turn up. Get on the back with the assigned rider, and hold on for dear life. The guns will start firing as soon as the bikes arrive, so don't hesitate. Just get on and go. The guns will shout above our heads but today we can be heroes, but just for one day. Any questions?"

_AUTO_SYNCHRONIZATION_

Rockwood looked at Jenny and said, "You think you're going to die. Time to find out you're wrong. Only I get to say when you die, not anyone else. Thirty-five, thirty-four, thirty-three."

He stood up and turned to the robots. "Huey, Dewey, and Louie, stay hidden. If we're followed, kill them. If not, stay low and make your own way back. Once I lead them away, you should be okay. Don't fire after we leave, wait."

"I thought you couldn't communicate out?" Wireback said.

"I can't," Rockwood replied. "This is just auto-synchronization. Like if you were in New York, and needed to meet someone but didn't have a time or date, where would you go and when?"

Jenny shrugged. "Under the clock in Grand Central Station at midday."

"Which is what ninety-five percent of the population would say." Rockwood continued, "Fourteen, thirteen."

Jenny knew she had to go with him. Rockwood just had to be on the other side of the room for her collar to tell her that the signal was weak. If he left, she would die within a few seconds.

She looked up and saw a bitter-fly drone. These drones were nearly silent aerial mines. This one had been holding to the ceiling. Something had woken it, and now it was drifting slowly and silently down like a dandelion seed in the morning wind, falling towards Rockwood.

Jenny had had some close encounters with bitter-fly drones, when she was lost in the streets. The first one had killed her chemistry lab partner Kate. She pushed Rockwood back, as the drone missed its target. Moving quickly, Rockwood snatched it and slammed it to the countertop, disabling it.

Rockwood looked at her.

"If you die, I die," she said.

"Four, three," he counted down. Just then, the glass door shattered, as a motorbike crashed through.

"Early!" Rockwood exclaimed.

These bikes were unlike anything Jenny had ever seen before. They looked like a Ferrari that had been cut in half between the passenger and driver. The bikes had elegant, two-wheeled designs with a closed, covered glass cabin wrapped around the body.

A second bike followed the first, and then a third followed the second. Rockwood grabbed Jenny's hand and rushed up to the bike, lifting the canopy like a fighter jet. He straddled the bike and pulled Jenny on behind him. She put her leg over the leather seat, and sat behind Rockwood.

"Don't lean. Just act like a package. Let me do the balancing. If you notice any snipers, don't tell me. I'll see them before you do. Whatever you do, hang on to me," he instructed.

Wireback, the android, and Joe got on one bike, and Ahriman got on the other bike with Kayla.

"Stay on me," Rockwood said, as he leaned down. Jenny found herself lying flat on the bike. Above her, was the cockpit glass. Rockwood revved the engine, put his foot down, and turned the bike towards the door. The bike was electric, so she could hear the world outside. The acceleration was extreme. Within a few feet, they were shooting out of the glass doorway, crashing through it, and accelerating.

Rockwood, flanked by the other two bikes, shot off as the fire of the huge weapons opened up outside. Rockwood was weaving and ducking, as shots came up all around. Soon they were racing at full speed, towards a shipping container that had been pushed on its side to form a road block.

Jenny clutched Rockwood tightly, wondering if the bike might slip and their bodies would be found in each other's arms, as they zoomed past the decaying but familiar world. "Oh fuck," was all she could say, as Rockwood continued to accelerate.

"And we could kiss, as though nothing could fall," Rockwood mumbled melodically, clearly concentrating on driving. "And the shame was on the other side." He then swerved and drove down a pedestrian entrance to the Metro system. The bike juddered as it drove down the steps, taking more turns and eventually driving down an underground shopping mall and onto the Metro railway track.

"Oh god," Jenny said aloud, just before Rockwood jumped off onto the Metro tracks.

"You're not going to die. You belong to me. I won't give you permission," Rockwood said. He was able to land, then mount the rail and balance both wheels along it. Jenny's only thought was to pray that the trains didn't come back into working order. There were rumors that the Metro system had been covered with spider bots, like Ar@knia, and she wondered if they were waiting.

__ESCAPE__

They wove through the Metro system, Jenny watched Folsom and Brandon flash by, but couldn't tell the others. Then they drove up a ramp in a station. Driving up the stairs, they came out near a fortress that had been built around another old office block. Around the building, the roads had been blocked by barriers that looked like organic thorns, which had overnight grown to two-stories tall. As they approached, the gates opened. The bikes shot in.

Inside the metal walls, a large number of cyborgs, cyberians and robots milled around. Rockwood pulled the bike to a stop and popped the canopy. He sat up, forcing Jenny to sit up as well. The fortress had a huge tower at its centre. There was a wall made of printed metal that looked highly organic and sensual, like a woman giant who had lay down and turned into barbed wire. On ramparts, there were a number of missile launchers and sentient machine-gun posts looking out.

Almost all of the robots and cyborgs looked to be in cybernetic-urban camouflage, like Rockwood. Some of the robots and cyborgs had people following them on leashes. The men-sluts all had black latex hoods covering their heads. Some had tight latex catsuits, like in the tower; others were naked, except for harnesses. They had metal collars around their necks and chastity machines around their cocks.

The women had similar control collars; they tended to be dressed in more shiny latex. Many didn't have tight-fitting hoods. Some of them had latex clothes that exposed their breasts or crotch. On the edge of the camp, were girders that had been pushed into the ground in an X-formation, and had slaves tied to them in some kind of punishment. In a couple of places, robots stood before one of the Xs. They watched as one slave was tied up; then had another slave tied beneath them, with their head held at the first one's cock. Jenny couldn't tell what they were doing.

Most of the robots were about six to seven feet tall, and looked powerful enough to crack a car in two like an egg. Some of the two-legged robots were much bigger--up to fifteen feet--one carried a SUV. Four and six-legged robots also walked around, some had people on leashes behind them.

Jenny turned her attention away, as she saw one latex-clad woman, as she sat on a burnt-out tank, legs apart, as a forklift-bot finished fucking her. To her left, a second man was on his knees giving a blowjob to a bald cyborg.

In the centre of all this, was the tower. It had once been an office building, but the lower half was now covered in armour. From about five stories up, it was covered in solar panels. Further up, the solar panels were interrupted to have radar and gun stations, that patrolled the sky. Long lines of vines grew down from the top, about half way down; they looked a little like long green hair, growing out of the building. At the top, it looked to be a control centre, covered in antennae. Above that, drones buzzed around a landing area.

__FORTRESS ROCKWOOD__

"I'm back. That was exhilarating," Rockwood said, getting out.

The other two bikes pulled up behind them, and stopped. The canopies opened, then Joe and Kayla got out from behind the others. They looked shocked, but seemed all right. Jenny noticed her hand shaking.

"Welcome to your new home," Ahriman said.

A crowd formed, a number of robots moved back and others rushed up to them. The troop saluted, as soon as they saw their General.

"Stay by my side," Rockwood ordered Jenny. His mood seemed more formal now.

"Yes, Master," Jenny said back. Somehow, it felt more comforting.

A war robot approached. The robot loomed over the camp, its grey metal body reflecting the grim devastation that surrounded it. Its two arms ended in deadly claws, capable of tearing through steel and flesh with equal ease. Its two legs were thick and sturdy, allowing it to navigate the rough terrain with ease. Despite its formidable appearance, the robot exuded a sense of cold, calculating intelligence, as if it were a machine of pure reason, devoid of any emotion or compassion.

"Gore. How many made it back?" Rockwood asked a humanoid automata, which ran up. The machine was a very dark grey.

"Three ships so far. All badly damaged," the machine said.

Jenny had guessed there were about thirty drones in the hangar, with seven to ten sluts in each.

"I want drone waves sent out. Find the rest, fuck anyone who stops them. Send out a message to the police. Tell them I'm okay. The attackers will pull back once they realise they have failed. I need to speak to the MCU; Sovereign was attacked when he tried to protect me. I think he has died, his data centre collapsed. Someone will need to get his back ups loaded."

Another robot raced up. It wore clothing in red-pixel camouflage, but with hints of polished red latex, and was in an echo of female form. Her face was a porcelain Noh mask for a female geisha. It had a number of decorations and was painted like makeup. Under the mask was the metal and electronics of a female face. The flesh, not covered by clothing, was a mixture of porcelain covers over bare metal components. Her left hand held a red leather leash which was attached to the collars of two men. The men had red ball-gags in their mouths, and their naked skin was covered in extensive bruises. When the robot tugged on the collars, the men struggled.

"Down," she ordered, to the men behind her.

She spoke with a strange alien accent, and this close, smelt of jasmine and opium. When she spoke, the robot metal parts behind the mask moved. Jenny noticed her brutal eyes looked disdainfully at her. The second man didn't get down quickly enough. The robot grabbed the collar and overpowered him to the ground. You could see him using his whole strength to resist, but it was like fighting a steam press. She flexed her white hand, and a whip appeared from within her arm. She lashed the man's ass, he let out a yelp of pain. Her whip disappeared up her arm, like a steel ruler. She saluted Rockwood.

"High Lord Rockwood," she said.

The two men cowered at her feet.

"Overseer," Rockwood said, pointing to Jenny and now Kayla, "these sluts need to be taken to decontamination. These two need to be inspected, cleansed, and re-collared to house standards. That one is for my harem. Make the arrangements."

He turned to Jenny. "Go with the Overseer. You will see me later. For punishment and more," he said, with an air of casual violence.

Jenny's collar vibrated, and announced,

"THIS COLLAR HAS BEEN LINKED TO THE DATA CENTRES SLAVE WIFI. DO NOT ENTER ANY FORBIDDEN AREAS. DO NOT LEAVE THE DATA CENTRE OR THE SELF-DESTRUCT MECHANISM WILL BE TRIGGERED."

"I am your controller." A woman's voice came over Jenny's control collar. "You are the property of High Lord and General Rockwood, Protector of Region ZeroZero East. You will refer to me as Madam Overseer. Is that understood?"

When she spoke, she opened her mouth even though the sound did not come from there; you could see row after row of pin-sharp teeth.

"Yes, Madam Overseer," Kayla said. Joe and Jenny followed.

Rockwood talked to another couple of cyborgs, who seemed to be taking his orders.

"Oh," Rockwood said to the Overseer, "that one exhibited some defiance under the stress of battle. After processing and indoctrination, I intend to punish her myself. Have the slut-unit punishment-and-training area readied."

"Yes, General," Madam Overseer said. "At once."

The Overseer went to a nearby concrete wall with the leashes for the men. There, she locked the leash to the wall; then, she lifted one of the men up with one hand.

"The last one I left here, cut his own arm off to escape. When I found him, I made him cut his fucking dick off as an apology. Be here when I get back."

The Overseer turned to the sluts. She straightened her right hand, and a baton emerged from it. "Follow me to the initiation space, you stupid meat bags," she said over the collars, in her eerie female voice.

__THE_NERVE_GARDEN__

They followed Madam Overseer into the ground floor of the building. There waiting, sat more sluts on the floor. Jenny recognised some from Sovereign's tower. They looked glad to be alive. The Overseer put Jenny, Joe and Kayla with the others. She then ordered them to follow her. Beyond the heavily armed entrance hall, was a set of elevators. The elevators had no controls, Jenny noticed, as they entered. The doors closed and they rose a few levels.

They followed the robot out into a large, low-ceilinged club. The space was dark, and thumping music played. For a second, Jenny thought she saw a moving oil slick. As her eyes adjusted, she realised it was just a group of black latex-clad sluts, taking turns to suck on a standing machine's dix. Getting a little closer, Jenny could see the machine had three dicks, and each one was being serviced in turn by a separate slut. Further on, one male-slut sucked at the open legs of a female-slut. They both sat in a glass box, with artificial rain falling from the top. The box was surrounded by robots watching closely, while one of them operated long dildos from the outside, up the sluts' asses.

Further in, more sluts were bent over and put into stalls. They looked like two abstract mirror sculptures in latex. Just a pair of high heels, legs, round ass and a pink fanny. Machines would come up and fuck them. A couple of maintenance droids watched, as a male-slut, face buried between the two large ass checks, licked at one's slit. The robots seemed to be betting on how long one would take the serviced slut to cum.

"This is this station's nerve garden. Once you have been processed, you will start here. All the new flesh starts here," Madam Overseer said. "There are nerve gardens all over Lord Rockwood's territories. The general's fortress in city Zero has the largest. We call the sluts who work here, the silicon brides."

As they moved through the space, the music got louder, more intense. Jenny could see latex-clad sluts being spread-eagled being used as wall hangings or doorways. The space was dark, but Jenny made out metal and white humanoid robots sitting in a group of booths. Before them, between the legs of each robot, was a slut on their knees. Most of the sluts were male, but some women worked as well. The robots sat moving their hips and occasionally reaching over grabbing the sluts' heads and riding them.

"The General has extensive armies. They have many needs. Apart from sleeping for your masters, sleeping with your masters is your next service. These machines have just come from duty. Your purpose is to help them relax."

They drifted through the club. One girl sat on a large robot's lap. She was dressed in a latex miniskirt that had been pulled up. She caressed the machine's face and began to heave her hips up and down. With a change of position, Jenny could see the slut was impaling herself on the machine's exposed dick. The girl looked up and closed her eyes, as the machine's dick began to vibrate deep inside her. Jenny, fresh from seeing the real world, felt a streak of shame at the thought of having sex in public. Then she felt she was slightly warm and moist at the prospect. Somehow, Sovereign had got through to her brain.

A little further into the Nerve Garden, Jenny could see three latex-clad sluts in ballet boots, pole dancing in unison, before a small crowd of excited machines. They moved and gyrated in exquisite synchronisation on a platform. Every so often, they would stop, and a group of three male-sluts on the platform opposite, would do a matching dance. The crowd of sluts moved by. Jenny noticed the new sluts were beginning to sway more alluringly, and looked down to find that she, too, was shimmying a cat walk.

The Overseer stopped next to one of the male-sluts, as a robot stopped and got up, and another robot soldier sat down. The sitting robot was called a SpineBreaker, named after their favorite killing method. On the league table of slut lust, he was halfway. He could kill, but SpineBreakers also did logistics and general duties. He looked like the others, but had a couple of bullet holes. He had a large group of scratches on his chest, where a hand had clawed desperately at him. The machine plugged itself into charge.

The male-slut was on his hands and knees. He was kept in that position by a chain attached to the chastity device around his balls, and the other chain at his neck, and two more on his wrist manacles. The chastity device was small and permanently attached via piercings. It would make any erection painful, if not impossible. Jenny had thought they were a training school thing. The slut was dressed in a tight, black latex catsuit that shone brilliantly under the patent leather harness. The young slut's slim-toned body stood out, even when on his hands and knees. He was young and lithe, and couldn't have been much over eighteen when caught.

All the new sluts looked on. Jenny looked around; she could see they were all watching with fascination. The Overseer talked to the sluts through their collars.

"The General's soldiers get their basic sombalistic allowance and charging for free. They have to pay for places like this, out of their wages. The general was the first to run an army on capitalist principles. It was one of the reasons for his great success. They pay for the synthetic cum. The machines like to reward those they feel are doing a five-star job with the best, most expensive cum. The better the cum, the less time the sluts who receive it have to work here. This slut is Zero-nine, one of this Nerve Garden's five-star sluts. Big night for this one--last night before going to the flagship Nerve Garden in the General's fortress in Zero City."

12