00101O1 Automata_ #14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't mind if we watch Kimjodo?" The Overseer said out loud, to the SpineBreaker.

"Well, you need the best to teach them how to do it. I froze three ferrels today, and I'm celebrating," the robot said.

The hooded slut looked up. Then down to the machine's feet.

"How may this slut be of service?" the slut said.

The combat robot dumped a burst of binary noise; while it spoke, it undid the metal sack the dix was stored in. The dix dropped down, and the slut stretched his mouth.

Jenny found herself licking her own lips, too. Looking over, she could see Joe doing the same. More of Sovereign's mind play at work. Kayla looked on, slightly more alarmed. The slut collected some lube from a dispenser. He rubbed his hands together and began to massage the shaft.

"Oh, that feels good," the robot said aloud in English. "Now eat me, slut."

The music played loudly. It was difficult to make out what the machine was saying in this dark nook.

The slut put his lips around the tip of the machine's dix.

"Good," the machine said. The combat robot reached around and put a hand on the slut's ass. Then pushed a finger up the slut's anus. There was a surprised look on the slut's face. The slut was sucking on the machine's hardware. His eyes expanded slightly at the attention. Then, as the machine explored further, the slut's face melted.

"You like it like that?" the robot said. Then he turned his head, looking. A slut waitress turned up. She had a classic pear-shaped figure, and was dressed in a whole-body catsuit with a short skirt and hood. Her face was covered by a gas mask.

"Get a syringe of your best," the robot demanded to the waitress. The waitress-slut curtsied, and moved to the bar.

The slut continued to work on the robot's manhood, but then wiggled his ass around the machine's finger. Jenny couldn't help but wonder what it would be like having such a large, hard object forcing her tender flesh apart. Feeling it move in and out of her, while her face was full of the machine's dix. The machine was so strong and lethal, yet gentle with the slut. The slut's tongue ran all over the machine's shaft, giving pleasure, a pleasure she would be in control of. Jenny found her mouth dry and swallowed.

"Faster, bitch," the savage robot demanded.

The slut obliged, moving both his ass and face at a higher rate. At this point, the waitress turned up with a tube of a blue liquid and handed it over to the machine. The machine took the glass tube and inserted it into a slot in his stomach.

"Oh, that's good," the robot said, as the liquid drained into itself. The words were lost in the mire of sounds passing over them.

Jenny felt her cervix twitch in anticipation. She felt she had to start to restrain herself from throwing herself on the nearest robot. She felt disgusted with herself, but the vile shame just made her more horny.

As the slut before them moved more quickly, the robot pushed his finger further up the man's ass. The slut kept pumping on the metal digit, as his face started to run up and down the shaft. His tongue explored every part, every fissure, of the dix. While the slut worked, the robot looked up, and the unblinking camera lenses looked at Jenny. The music played, lights flashed, and it was dim, but Jenny was sure the machine was looking at her in the crowd. It was almost a 'you're next' look. She could see the group reflected in the camera lenses. The Spinebreaker's tension grew. Jenny found herself breathing faster.

"I love an audience," Kimjodo shouted, starting to move its equivalent of hips. The muscular machine began to pump harder and harder. It grabbed the slut's hair to guide it. The gorilla-level strength overcame the slut's resistance.

"YES! Oh, yes. Fuck. YES!" the machine said, orgasming. It withdrew from the slut's mouth to allow the blue cum to spurt over the slut's face. The slut opened his sore mouth, to try to catch more cum. Eventually, the surges stopped.

The machine heaved its chest. "Good slut. You better clean me up... with your mouth. You can lick that stuff up, too."

Jenny looked at the place the robot nodded to--the shiny latex mat the slave knelt on before the man-machine. Near the front were drops of the machine's blue runny honey. Near the back was another splatter of nearly white cream. It was dripping down from the chastity device between the man's legs.

"The slut males should know they should get used to soft cumming. The machines don't like unfettered slut activity." The Overseer announced over the collar speakers. The robot looked over.

"I want that one next," he said, looking at Joe, "then, that one," he added, looking at Jenny.

The Overseer looked over. "Decontamination first. Then you will never see them again."

The machine moved to widen his legs giving the male-slut more space to lick his balls and inner thighs clean. "You think I can't afford a club like the Factory? Heck, I could even get into the Call Centre if I wanted," the robot said.

"You save your money, Kimjodo." The Overseer said, "The General, himself, wants that one for his harem. The only place you will see this one again is in your dreams."

"Harem, eh? Nice. I'm going to have my own harem one day. I'm going to get up to the most kinky shit there. Kind of stuff no one will know about. Okay. Send the blonde one, when they are clean," Kimjodo said, turning to the slut between his legs.

The blonde one stood waiting for orders. When the Overseer told them to leave, she felt a small stream of pussy juice running down her leg under the catsuit. As they left the Nerve Garden for the slut processing area beyond, the Overseer described the other 'satisfaction' centres like the Factory and the Call Centre. They were more expensive. Different style, different clientele. In the Nerve Garden, the robots paid once and could fuck as much as they were willing to queue for. The Call Centre was preferred by low-level cyborgs. In the Factory, sluts were rented to the machines on a pay-as-you-go basis.

"What was that about?" Joe said, as they walked away at the back of the group. "The General said we were for the house. Why show us that?"

"Well, you're not thinking about the stress of battle now, are you?" Jenny said, a fire burning between her legs.

__AUTHORS_NOTE__

Thanks to KSato for excellent proof reading. Join us next time for Chapter 15, Synthia in the rubble.

12