00101O1 Automata_ #16

Story Info
Rebels uncover a lustful sexy surprise in the ruins & rubble.
4k words
4.7
2.5k
4
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16: A Slut in the Rubble.

_AUTHOR'S_NOTE_

This is part 16 of my first SciFi story, '_Automata'. It is the story of a girl, who has been captured by machines during a global robot apocalypse. See 'Girls Submission to AI in Latex.' for the beginning.

All characters are over 18 years of age; please respect the author's copyright.

__PREVIOUSLY__

Jenny and some of her fellow sex slaves have been sold to General Rockwood. Sovereign's tower has collapsed, killing the slave master Sovereign.

It was about nine o'clock, when the cyberian police found the black box that contained Sovereign's backups. With the primary task over, they had spread out and started to investigate the positions from which the missiles had been fired. As they left, the probability of finding other machines began to drop. Interest in digging through the rubble of the old tower waned as well, it seemed almost an etherial graveyard of the past.

The old tower stood as a silent monument to the perished. It was unlikely for a machine to survive on the lower floors, they would have to be resurrected from the old backups too, provided they paid enough insurance. Having two versions would cause problems, so it was decided to let the old flesh be. The humans were mostly just dead bodies, dying instantly in their cages, and the machines held no value in them. Their bodies lay beneath the rubble, surrounded by an eerie silence and a somber ambiance. The cyberians left the area, leaving the once grand tower to its final resting place, forever etched into history, as a tragic reminder of the past.

As the machines and police left, movement began on the edge of the rubble. First, crows landed and fought each other over the latex-covered meat feast, then the crows began to be hunted by starving feral cats. Suddenly, in the silence, a single rock fell, starting an avalanche. This caused another plume of grey dust to emerge. As the dust settled, it revealed a large, heavy beam cracked at one end. Beneath it lay a row of iron cages, most of them had been crushed but at the end, some remained intact. In one, a latex-clad body moved, coughing.

"Sovereign," Kim's voice said, holding her hand to her collar, "This is EchoEight, orders please."

There was no response. The cage bent enough to allow Kim to get out, but she didn't try.

"Sovereign," Kim's voice said, "this is EchoEight. Orders please, Sovereign."

Her pleas attracted some attention. After a while, two feral humans climbed down carefully. The first one, a scrawny man, with tattered rags covering his body, approached the cage. He had a bald head and a gaunt face, his age appearing to be in his thirties. His most striking feature was a large, blotchy birthmark that covered the right side of his face. Unknowingly, this mark had saved him from the machines on numerous occasions. It broke the face recognition code of the drones, rendering them unable to identify him. Pre-war, he had never been able to take a good selfie, and the camera would never focus on him, the birthmark causing it to glitch.

Embarrassed by his appearance, he never posted pictures of himself on social media, and thus, unknowingly, hid himself from the machines' tally. The smaller drones relied on identifying faces and foreheads for their kamikaze dives, where they would explode a small shotgun shell on contact. So, while those around him had died as the drones rained down destruction, he had, by sheer luck, survived. It had taken him a day to realize his immunity.

They approached the cage.

"Hi," the man said, carefully. The man with him, cautiously checked out the skyline for attackers.

Kim looked out of the cage to him. "This slut needs orders," Kim said.

"We are not going to hurt you. What is your name?" The man asked, looking Kim over. Her latex catsuit was covered in dust, and her makeup was hidden under the grey foundation of rubble she now wore.

"This slut is EchoEight, Model 903, Submissive third class. This slut belongs to General Rockwood. This slut is awaiting orders," Kim said.

"I'm Freeman, Oliver Freeman," Freeman said. "This guy here is Dorian. He used to be a banker. You're okay now."

Dorian looked over. He had a bandage over one eye, the result of corrective eye surgery he was having when the shock attack occurred. His lucky eye patch had saved him, much like Oliver's birthmark. After getting a head start, he had learned how to survive quickly. Dorian looked over the cage, noting that the bars had bent and now bowed out, creating a gap large enough for anyone to fit through.

"The building is gone, the door is open," Dorian said. "Why the hell is she still here?"

"Are you okay?" Oliver said to Kim, on the other side of the iron bars.

"This slut-unit needs permission to relieve itself. It has been requesting for some time, but the network appears to be impaired. Perhaps this slut is in a wifi-black zone. Needs permission to relieve," Kim said.

Dorian looked confused. Oliver held out his hand. "Okay, I give you permission to relieve yourself." Kim went to the back of the cage, unzipped herself, and began to urinate on the floor. When finished, she tried to stand as smartly as she could.

"Okay, why don't you get out of the cage?" Dorian asked.

"This slut has not been instructed to leave the cage. The last instructions were to return to the cages and wait for the return of the transport drones," Kim said.

The scavenger pair looked at each other.

"Okay, I am ordering you to get out of the cage," Oliver said. Kim then squeezed through the open bars and joined them.

"We've got to get out of here," Dorian said. "The machines could come back at any minute." He looked at the wall of rubble sitting on top of the cages, noting that it was fresh and could collapse at any point.

"Are you Rockwood, the new master?" Kim said, secretly guessing it not to be true. She also knew she should not move without instructions, as following orders was obviously more important than saving her own life. Rules were sacred; living was for animals. She wondered if this was some kind of test. Was this what the Ghost Shadows did for your test? The cages were rife with rumors of how the sisterhood ensured you were pure enough to be sold. Was she being tested before being shipped to Lord Rockwood?

Oliver wanted to tell the truth, but Kim looked confused. "Yes, he is, and we have to leave this place," Dorian said. "Collar battery is at twenty percent. Do you have a recharger, Master?" Kim asked.

Oliver and Dorian had been speaking rather quietly, but Kim had been at full volume, causing Oliver to begin looking around. "Yes, sure," Oliver said. "Let's get out of here. We will show you a charger or something. I'm ordering you to follow us, okay? But quietly, okay?"

"This slut exists to serve Sovereign," Kim said quietly, then followed. She knew if she did what she was told, she couldn't be punished.

They crept for a good while, passing from the rubble to the chaos and disarray of the city's streets. When the wind stirred, they froze and looked for signs of drones and the robots that crept on the land. In the violence of the silence, they could hear the robots far away. Shooting was happening. They reached the rubble of a large open section. Sniper bots were known to cover the nearby area.

"My turn to look ahead. You stay here with the girl," Oliver said, turning to Kim. "You do what he says until I come back, okay?"

"Yes, Sovereign," Kim said.

With that, Oliver left. There was a brief pause. Kim noticed a torn pair of chairs. They were in what might have been a dentist's surgery. There was a box of tissues under the low leather chairs. Kim got one and began to clean the dust off herself. Dorian watched, as she slowly and patiently cleaned her latex skin. He paid particular attention as she started to clean her pert breasts. The moon was out and her black latex flesh reflected the light. It was as if she was made of night. Dorian understood why the machines dressed her like that. The latex smoothed her skin and made her gorgeous curves extravagantly sexy. Now free of dust, he had never been so close to something so sexy in his life. He could feel his hard-on growing as her hands traced sensually over herself.

"What's your name?" Dorian said, trying to master himself. She looked so sexy. Her lips looked so delicious.

"EchoEight, Master," Kim announced.

"No girl, your real name," Dorian said.

Kim paused. "EchoEight," she said again.

The world outside had felt familiar, but out of tune with her memory of it. It felt normal, but a ghost of itself. The streets were barren of meaning after the war. This must be some kind of test.

"The machines did a number on you," Dorian said. He reached into his clothes and found a twine key.

"What number do you require?" Kim announced. In truth, she felt super horny. She hadn't gone for so long without sex before. She desperately needed something in her. The machines might lock her up or starve her, but they regularly brought her to orgasm. She was convinced this was part of the test. She knew she just had to obey the androids. Obedience was the only necessity.

Dorian was taken aback.

"Err, 23?" Dorian said.

"I hear and obey," Kim said, getting up. She walked over to the wall and pushed herself up against the bare brick. She spread her legs, then reached down and unzipped the crotch zip. She stood, legs stretched with just a hit of flesh presented to Dorian. Kim put one arm against the wall to steady herself then reached down and between her legs. Her fingers began to run over her hole. Dorian watched from behind, he could see the red soles of her high heels. He stood transfixed, looking at the two half moons of her ass. She was young and slim, with a perfect figure.

Kim turned her head and stood there looking back. Her red velvet lips were invitingly open. She reached behind and began to squeeze with her own ass invitingly. For Dorian, she was perfect. Her latex outfit was polished again in places. It was dark; lights from a machine-controlled tower showered out the light, catching her. It was like looking at dark reflections in night oil. It quadrupled the dark, sensuous power of her curves.

"You want me," she said. It wasn't a command or a question, more of an invitation. Dorian could feel is dick inflating faster than an emergency life jacket.

Dorian thought she was the sexiest thing he had seen post or pre-war. It was hard to believe this was real. He came up, and she felt the warmth of his flesh through her thin skin. Fingers reached down to find a wet warm entrance ready for him. Seconds later, her hand guided his manhood into her.

Kim felt the cock push into her moist flesh from behind. She could feel his hand wrap around her stomach, pulling her closer. It caressed her smooth, shiny flesh with an index finger. It pushed into her in reverse. For Kim, it felt good to be providing service again. For Dorian, he hadn't seen anyone this sexy since he attended a bonus party in a strip club. This felt far worse. She felt far more corrupted. It was like he was consorting with the night itself. He was touching the devil's child. The sense of invitation and wildness about her was intoxicating.

He bucked his hips, entering her over and over again. Kim felt underwhelmed by his attention. Normally the androids overwhelmed her senses with their contact. They moved faster, harder, and bigger. This felt like fucking a male-slut. She desperately needed attention; her desperation and habituation were enough to lift her close to feeling hot. She buried herself in the pillow of feeling used.

For Dorian, the feeling of screwing at the end of the world was enough. Doing it standing up was new for him. She felt warm to the touch, her body heat coming through her thin shiny catsuit. Most of all, she felt alive. For a second, nothing else existed. He tried to kiss her neck but, on the second attempt, kissed the metal collar. He opened his eyes and looked down at her glossy flesh. She was a machine's whore. She was one of them, like the dead drones and unexploded ammunition. She was one of Satan's little helpers. The pain, the starvation, this was her fault.

Kim began to moan appreciatively, inviting him to push harder and faster. His movements grew quicker, and she started to breathe heavily, bucking her wonderful ass over his shaft. Dorian shot to climax like a firework. Kim felt him dump his seed into her. He stopped moving and held her still as his dick quivered inside her. Kim realised she was close to the edge, but it was moving away like a friend in the rearview mirror. Her breath caught up.

They stood there--two souls lost in the rubble of San Francisco.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Oliver asked, walking from the doorway.

Dorian froze and looked up, "I can explain," he said, with his pants, literally, down.

"You bastard, you're no better than the fucking machines. You're as bad as one of them," Oliver said, walking over to Kim.

"She wanted it," Dorian said, scrambling.

"Just leave her the fuck alone," Oliver said. He moved up to Kim, "Are you okay?"

Kim nodded. She didn't know how to respond. She had been told to do what the android Dorian wanted. He was dissatisfied - he hadn't used her 'cum word'. The leader was behaving strangely.

"I am ready to serve," Kim said.

Oliver flashed his eyes over to Dorian. "I've found a safe path back. We can be home in four minutes. Let's go."

**

This night was dark and still, with nothing to give away their presence. They crept down a deserted street, their footsteps muffled by the debris that littered the ground. The only sound was the distant rumble of machinery and the occasional burst of gunfire.

As they walked, they came upon a manhole cover, rusted and worn from years of neglect. Without a word, Oliver stooped down and lifted the cover with ease, revealing a gaping hole in the ground. He looked over his shoulder and gestured for Dorian to go first. Dorian nodded and descended down the metal ladder, disappearing into the darkness below.

Kim hesitated for a moment, unsure of what awaited her below. But she could smell the tantalizing aroma of food and warmth coming from the hole, and she could see a faint light in the distance. Oliver beckoned her forward and helped her down the ladder, one step at a time.

As she descended, the light grew brighter, and she could hear the faint sound of conversation and laughter. She had a sense that they were nearing some sort of underground sanctuary.

Once both Kim and Dorian were safely down, Oliver followed and covered the manhole with the iron cover, blocking out the cold night sky. They were now hidden underground, in a place unknown to the outside world. They proceeded cautiously, unsure what kind of haven they were entering.

"You're safe here. What's your name?" Oliver said, in a normal voice.

"EchoEight." Kim said. "This slut is down to eighteen percent and needs to charge," Kim said.

A woman called Martha appeared with a shotgun and looked out of a slot through a metal door. She was of medium height, with curly brown hair that fell just past her shoulders. Her face was weathered and lined with wrinkles, evidence of the struggles she had faced. Despite this, her green eyes still held a spark of determination. She wore a tattered-and-stained, green parka, with a matching pair of pants. Her boots were well-worn and had seen better days, but they still provided her with good footing in the rough terrain.

From the scratches and tears on her clothing, it was clear that she was skilled in the art of survival and had a deep knowledge of the area, able to find food and shelter in the most unlikely of places. She had a no-nonsense attitude and was never afraid to speak her mind. As they entered, she fiercely questioned them about their route and what had happened outside. Had they been followed? Eventually, she was satisfied and opened the door. Mentioning the problem of the collar, Martha riffled through a pile of junk and handed over a battery bank with a USB-C connector.

After passing by the hidden door, they entered a shelter with a few people in it. The space was dark and was lit more with shadows than with light. The space was filled with junk and camping gear stolen from the stores above.

Sitting down with the battery, Martha examined it closely. She could see the wear and tear on the exterior of the device, the scratches and dings that showed it had seen better days. But despite its rough appearance, she knew that it would be enough to give Kim's collar more charge.

She turned her attention to Kim, who sat quietly nearby. She could see the shame and guilt etched on the young woman's face, as she tried to take off her glove. But despite her best efforts, Kim refused to let go and Martha knew that she had to respect the girl's wishes. So instead, she watched as Kim took a cloth and methodically began to shine her latex uniform, bringing it up to a level of sheen that was almost mirror-like.

Finally, Kim accepted some food and water, and asked to be tied up to sleep. Martha knew that it was a strange request, but she didn't question it. She simply nodded and left Kim to sleep. Then she joined Dorian and Oliver.

"She can't stay here," Martha said, her voice low and serious. "We can make the food stretch," Oliver said, trying to be optimistic. But Martha shook her head, her eyes focused on the flame of the gas burner they sat near. "It's not that. I've met runaways before. They can only crawl on their hands and knees. Most can only eat from a trough on the floor. They can't look after themselves. They need to be told to do everything. The biggest problem is that collar. If she sleeps in here, it could explode at any point. Plus, she's giving off a tracking signal. They can follow it here."

Oliver looked over to Kim.

"I know a guy over in Noe Valley. He once claimed he knew how to get collars off."

Dorian looked over. "You never mentioned him before."

Oliver looked over. "Yeah. Look, we need to work in cells. One cell cannot know what the other cell is doing. We cannot know each other. If one of the cells is captured then they will end up spilling everything. Martha, I'm going to go out again before sunrise. I remember there was a shop which had computer stuff in it. I might find another battery. There was a place up the street with solar panels. I could charge it there. Maybe get some more food."

Dorian looked over. "It's going to be light soon, drones everywhere."

Oliver nodded. "Which is why I'm going to write the address down. The guy owes me a Snickers bar. You stay here with her. If I don't get back, take her yourself, right?"

Dorian nodded. "Okay, but you be careful. I've seen posters saying if you hand in over twelve people, you can be made a sellout immortal. You can't trust anyone, got me?"

"Martha," Oliver began looking at the rag lady then Kim. "Keep an eye on her will you? She's been through a lot."

With that, Oliver got up, finished what passed for coffee and then made his way to another exit. It was getting light enough to see, by the time he broke onto the roof. He had found a large laptop battery that would give enough charge to Kim's collar. He also found a sleeping bag and a pair of handcuffs. Perhaps she could sleep separately, Oliver thought. He got to the house with the solar panels. He climbed up to the flat roof to use one panel. Using a pair of clippers, he wired the battery to the rooftop solar panels. He knew enough to measure the current going through. He knew that when it hit zero, the battery would be charged. As the sun rose, he watched the battery start at eight amps, then within the hour, drop to four.

With the battery charged and the solar panel connected, Oliver sat back, trying to hide under the solar panels to avoid being spotted by the drones now flying overhead. Unfortunately, his movements attracted the attention of an automatic sniper. It had been lying in wait, like a mine for the past four months. The sniper was a sub-sentient munition, smart enough to kill any human that moved. It would obey friend and foe signals, but unfortunately for Oliver, it was too far away to use facial recognition, and could only identify targets by their body shape. It was just smart enough to be able to signal when it was out of ammunition. Now that San Francisco was under machine control, it had been largely forgotten about until now. Normally, Oliver would have noticed the dead bodies, and from the distribution, figured out the kill zone. But Oliver was distracted, and most of the bodies had been dragged away by wild dogs. From his hiding position, the sniper couldn't get a clear shot, but it waited. It waited like it had done for the past four months, ready to strike at any moment.

12