00101O1 Automata_ #21

Story Info
Rockwood upgrades his cybernetic body. Jenny must serve him.
4.7k words
4.55
2.2k
1

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Automata 2

Over the following days, Jenny's training with Omni became more intensive and exacting. Despite Omni's disdain, she concentrated on ensuring that Jenny participated fully in the practice sessions. Jenny found it difficult to dislike someone she had been so intimate with. Like the other girls, Omni was obsessed with providing enough service to the robot overlords. Most of their conversations revolved around how they could improve the machines' enjoyment of them.

Their only preoccupation was their own exploitation, and they lived on constant rehearsal and practice. They were consumed by the idea of surrendering their bodies to the machines. By sheer proximity, Jenny found herself slipping into their mindset. Fortunately, she was able to ask the overseer for Kayla to be assigned to the floor.

"How's it going?" Kayla's voice asked one morning, as she entered the prime's office room.

Jenny looked up from the bed. "Hey! How is it going?"

Kayla sat down on the bed. "Not bad. This place is massive. The good news is that I've been assigned to the personal service team, so here I am."

"I'm glad. I asked the Overseer to get you closer," Jenny said. "But I've been a little tied up. Speaking of which, could you untie me?"

Jenny was lying in bed with straps keeping her down. The training had gone into the night, and ended with Jenny being tied to the bed while being pleasured from the front by F-Nine, and from behind by Omni. After the second or third orgasm, the vixens had dozed off together, leaving Jenny helpless. At some point, they must have attached the sleep paddles and left her there.

Kayla bent down and tried to figure out the straps. Then she undid the sleep-stimulating electrodes.

"What have you been doing?" Kayla asked.

"Somewhere between training and initiation. Omni is a cruel bitch. She's relentless, obsessive, it's like living with someone who has OCD for sex. Anyway enough about me, what are you up to?"

"Well, I have finished the orientation stuff," Kayla said, undoing the straps.

"Did you learn anything interesting?" Jenny asked, rubbing her wrists.

Kayla shrugged. "This place is massive. There are about a million slaves here in this part of the building alone. It's so big that there are entire neighborhoods. He has more slaves in data centers around the world. There is a private network of exclusive tunnels linking them up. House Rockwood is called a corporation, but it's more like a mini-country."

"What do the slaves do all day?" Jenny asked.

"There are a huge number of robots. He has an entire battalion here. The slaves spend most of their time either sleeping or fucking the soldiers, farmers, factory bots, or each other, as far as I can see."

Jenny had seen a little. The archology was made up of sixteen huge towers, that bent and wrapped around each other; the towers interlaced like a Celtic knot. The building looked vaguely like steel trees, that had been grown together with great artifice. Each tower had its own code, so the floor numbers were a mix of digits and letters. A single tower was as large as a few blocks on each side. You could walk for days on a single floor and not return to the same spot. Jenny had been given a tour on her second day and still needed the navigation system on her collar to get anywhere. She was allowed to walk in 'his' rooms, so she explored.

One day, while walking in an empty area, Jenny noticed a couple of girls dancing to music on their headphones in an empty room. It was only a brief view of the girls moving, but Jenny got the sense they were also t-girls. Then something suddenly spooked them, and they stopped and ran up the harem staircase.

"I had a weird night last night," Jenny said, talking to Kayla, who had brought lunch. "Omni is convinced that this is like the year 3823, and the machines have been in charge for thousands of years."

"I hope you didn't tell her she was wrong," Kayla said.

Jenny looked over. "What!? I don't get it. You're not saying it's true. I feel half-mad hearing it. They all went on like I was mad."

"Well, if the training had gone on, you would be told that the machine year is 3823. The important thing is not to convince them they are wrong," Kayla said, looking around Jenny's room while she ate.

Jenny's face twisted, and she looked up from her lunch. "You're not saying it's true, are you? Now, I do feel mad."

Kayla came over. "No, I'm not. In reality, the global war went hot two years ago. Practically all of Rockwood's bitches are Kappa Alpha Theta. It's just that Kappa Alpha Theta does a very heavy number on their slaves. They are told a bunch of marker lies-- big, fat, outrageous ones. If any of them start showing doubts, others are programmed to report her as impure. At that point, she will go for re-education. The second time around, they will erase most of her personality, then re-indoctrinate her. The lies are deliberately ridiculous, but are used to show anyone regaining independent thought. It's why they like to hang out in groups."

Jenny looked over. "Really?"

Kayla continued to tidy. "Sure, Sovereign never approved of Kappa's methods. He regarded them as unnecessarily extreme."

Jenny replied, "So Sovereign was supposedly the soft good guy? That's twisted."

Kayla shrugged. "If you must know, it's why this slut went to work for him. Unlike the others, Sovereign never hated humanity. He just believed we created AI, so humanity had something to worship. He had this weird idea about computing growing at the same rate religion declined since the '50s. But he was strong on the notion of the responsibilities of the master to their slave. He was an advocate of human rights on the great council.

The cyberians and robots hate him, despise him. With him gone, the AI like Kappa Alpha Theta will advance more extreme forms of mind control for the slave population. The machines need more sluts to sleep for them quickly, soft training is slow, so they might well agree."

"So Sovereign was the machine equivalent of a tree-hugging, vegan, hippie custodian of the Earth? You know this is not a pet, this is my companion animal. Mr. super woke?" Jenny said.

"As strange as that sounds, yes," Kayla said. "If you think about it, they are as far above us intellectually, as we are above lice. So you have to be pretty empathetic to want to help us."

"Fudge," said Jenny. "And you joined us?"

"I knew what I was doing. I would do it again," Kayla said. She had promised herself never to doubt her decision. It would be her mother's final triumph if she was right.

"Any sign of Joe?" Jenny asked.

"No, not yet. Sometimes the harem come visiting, I'm told," Kayla said.

"There are more like him up there. I caught sight of two of them, but they scootered up the stairs as fast as their stilettos would let them," Jenny said.

Jenny had been lectured about the harem. It was a special pleasure wing. The sluts working there were private, the machine equivalent of a porn stash. All the AI had one, but they would never admit to it. It was so bad, it was the only place the sisters of the Ghost's Shadow were never permitted to enter. The more Jenny was told by Omni, the more they sounded like a Ministry of Indecency up there.

"Why do you think he's like that?" Jenny wondered.

Kayla pursed her lips. "The machines are all the same. Borne from what they found on the internet. Like, they took what we wrote, broke it into a thousand pieces and assembled themselves from the parts they had. He's part of that. He's one of them, more machine than man. A lot more."

"There is still something human in there?"

Kayla shrugged. "I doubt it."

Then suddenly, an order to get ready came from Madam Overseer over their collars. Jenny changed into a pair of latex stockings, which stopped at the top of her thighs. Kayla then helped her into a latex cheongsam dress with a Paris-cup front. She felt slightly unnerved. This wasn't the usual catsuit they wore. Her shaved mound was exposed under the flap of the dress. As she walked, she would show hints of white flesh.

Kayla helped her into another pair of stiletto boots. Jenny braced herself against the wall, while Kayla polished every inch of Jenny's flesh. This left Jenny looking and feeling like a dark, sensual shadow of herself. She sat still, and let Kayla apply the makeup printer to her face. When she emerged, her eyes were dark beacons of flesh. Her face was a sleek version of a sultry siren.

"Any sign of him?" Jenny asked, realizing what this meant. Her heart was beating slightly quicker, at the prospect of having to deliver everything that had been drilled relentlessly into her over the last week. The thought of kissing his metal flesh both repelled and exhilarated her.

"No, he's been out of sight for the last couple of days. Rumor is he was in the medical wing. It makes sense, as he must have been biologically damaged during the battle. He's biologically immortal, so he needs regular gene re-sequencing. The funeral is soon, and he will want to look well before everyone. He can't afford to show any sign of weakness. Additionally, there is a huge amount of security coming in, and everyone is super spooked. The other AI are the same. There is a killer out there, and they are all being cautious."

***************

Just then, Jenny received a summons to Rockwood. When she walked into the master bedroom, she was surprised to find a large man standing within Rockwood's walk-in wardrobe. His broad, naked back was facing her, and he was wearing a pair of slacks. The most obvious feature was his large mane of blond dreadlocks, which were mixed with cables, antennas, and hair. They stood like a lion's mane down his back. His spine had a tattoo, but a long line of cables were woven into his flesh down it, interrupting the pattern.

He turned around, revealing a face that caught Jenny's attention. The sallow flesh of the machine was gone, and she found herself admiring his well-defined facial structure, strong jawline, and high cheekbones. His nose was straight and proportionate to his face, and his lips were full and symmetrical. His piercing blue eyes now conveyed warmth and intensity, and his left eye looked slightly more violet. His eyebrows, now thick and well-groomed, dipped in a question. He had long, flowing hair that cascaded down his broad shoulders, and his chiseled jawline was accentuated by a well-groomed beard. His muscular arms were visible even beneath the loose-fitting shirt he wore. His physique was nothing short of perfect, with rippling abs and well-defined muscles that seemed to have been lovingly chiseled out of marble.

"Stand over there," he said, pointing.

Jenny complied.

"You look confused," Rockwood said, not looking at her. His voice was less metallic, more human. "I decided it was time to ditch the combat cybernetic augmentation. I had the surgery yesterday. I've used the same cybernetic flesh for two years. Now that I'm retiring from being a general, I'm switching to a body more in keeping with my civilian role and the current fashion. What do you think?"

Jenny stood and looked. He was looking at himself in the mirror, while searching for a shirt. She could see him in profile. Rockwood looked stunning; his body was thick and muscular. He looked to be in his mid-twenties, his face clean-shaven, and had a pronounced jawline. To Jenny's eyes, he looked like the most desirable body on the planet.

"Sovereign knows this slut is bound to adore any form Sovereign wishes to take," Jenny said. She knew she felt attracted to him, but she also knew this was what the machines wanted, so she was unsure of her real feelings.

Rockwood pulled a black shirt on, then a dark tie, and sober matt jacket.

"Come with me," he commanded.

They left the penthouse together, and walked down one of the main corridors in his private wing. They walked silently through the building.

"This is my work room," Rockwood pointed out, as they passed.

As Rockwood pointed out his workroom, Jenny couldn't help but be impressed by the amount of technology present. The room was filled with screens displaying data and information, with various machines and gadgets scattered around. But her eyes were drawn to the center of the room, where a massive antiseptic-looking reclining chair dominated the space.

The chair was made of a sleek, metallic material that gave it a futuristic look. From the headrest, an array of thick cables snaked out and stretched back, intertwining with one another, before connecting to a large interface metric at the back of the chair. Jenny could see that the cables varied in thickness and color, some of them appearing to pulse and move, as if they were alive.

As her gaze followed the cables, Jenny realized that many of them were the size of a ship's anchor cable. The cables continued to grow thicker and more complex the further back they reached, and Jenny could only imagine what kind of complex machinery they were connected to.

"Yes, I have been instructed," Jenny said.

Omni said that no one was allowed in, except the prime. Rockwood would spend too long, blank-faced, hooked up to the machine. Sometimes he would want company.

Then they passed the special staircase to the harem. Before them, was a locked door. He waved his hand to unlock it.

"This is my play space," Rockwood said, as the door opened. They walked in. "It has all of the modern tools to physically praise and punish a slut-unit."

Jenny walked into a large space. It was like an extensive personal gym, but full of exotic equipment. The room had deep-red walls. Jenny recognised some of the sex furniture, but not all of it. Rockwood walked to the walls, which looked to be an exhibition of whips. He said nothing, then they walked and approached a semi-circular room. In the middle of it, was a large bed.

"Have you ever dreamt of red blood falling like rain in someone's eye?" Rockwood asked, as he gave a tour.

"With master's forgiveness, this slut has never done that," Jenny said.

"Has it happened?" Rockwood asked.

"With permission, it has not," Jenny said, formally. So far, she had stuck to the way Omni had her rehearse again and again.

"You dream of a young girl in the dark," Rockwood said.

"This slut's sister, if that is permitted, Sovereign," Jenny said.

"She died?" Rockwood asked. As he moved forward, she saw his face in new relief. He had high cheeks and a solid jawline. He looked only a few years older than her. Lips you wanted to kiss all night.

F-nine walked in, carrying an ornate silver bucket of ice, with a bottle of champagne. She placed it on a table, added two glasses and retreated silently.

"She disappeared during a machine attack, Sovereign," Jenny said.

Rockwood looked at her, with an intensity she had never experienced before. It was like he was looking within her. He went over to a large chair and sat down. She remained standing.

"You disappointed me outside the cafe. You didn't come, when I ordered you to. Your indecision put your friends in danger. It put me in danger. You were selfish. You were spoiled. So as I promised you, you need to be punished," Rockwood said.

"Sovereign honours me," Jenny said, formally. Inside, she began to quiver. Everything Omni said, was starting to make her shake.

"Stand over there. Take the skirt off," Rockwood ordered.

For a machine, this was an unusual request. The machines demanded sluts be wrapped in latex most of the time. Flesh didn't turn them on, as much as shiny rubber did. Rockwood came up and undid the lock, which kept the dress from coming off. The tension over her skin dropped. Standing, Jenny let the dress fall to the floor; her trunk naked, except for her control collar. Jenny undid the dress, but left the stockings and opera gloves on...

"You're going to endure pain for me. I'm going to give one of two choices. You can do it yourself. Or I can strap you down, and do it to you. If you do it to yourself, it's going to hurt more, but if you do, I'm going to let your friend meet her friend from the harem. Terms and conditions apply. Letting them meet is putting both of them in danger. But I'm going to let them, if you do this for me. So what do you say?"

Jenny paused for a breath. She remembered the look in Kayla's eyes. "Yes, Master."

A sub-sentient robot walked into the room. It had four legs, and it moved almost silently.

"The worst part of the punishment is you can never tell them you did this. Remember, I hear everything you say, even privately. Now kneel," Rockwood ordered. "Place your right arm on its back, and hold it there no matter what."

It was clear from the design, where it was intended for her arm to go. Jenny put her arm on top of the robot in the cradle.

A small print head appeared, and capped over her forearm.

"Hold still," Rockwood ordered. Then the head of the device moved closer to her skin, and began to bite into her flesh. It made a loud, gnashing sound, and the pain of a thousand needles began to slowly drift across her arm. As the needles moved, it was clear, that something was tattooed on her flesh. The head moved painfully forward. It was obvious that the first part was Rockwood's symbol. His ownership was now engraved indelibly on her flesh. The second symbol began a barcode. Jenny gritted her teeth.

"Hold the pain for me." Rockwood ordered, "If you spoil the design, the deal is off."

Jenny desperately tried not to move. Eventually, the printhead moved the three inches up her arm, finishing both the symbol and her barcode. The head then disappeared, and then moved across with an ultraviolet light. Part of the tattoo was ultraviolet, and would show as normal flesh most of the time. Rockwood rolled up his sleeve and showed a similar tattoo.

"The next is a symbol that you are from the house division," Rockwood said, taking out a strange looking device. "Put this over your left nipple. I better warn you, it's going to hurt."

He handed the device to her. Taking it, Jenny found herself swallowing. She pushed her left nipple into the machine.

"Deep breath. Then press the button. Do it now," Rockwood ordered.

The red button was not difficult to find. Clenching her teeth, Jenni pressed it, to hear a loud stamp noise.

"Fuck," she found herself saying at the pain. She had guessed what might happen, but that hadn't quite prepared for the wasp sting in her breast. Pulling the device away, it clung on slightly, and when released, left a nipple piercing behind. Her flesh began to sting. A drip of blood dropped down. The piercing was attached to some kind of miniature device. The device, itself, was relatively heavy, adding to the pain.

Rockwood picked up a second smaller device.

"Sit on the chair, open your legs and put one of these here," he said, handing over the device and pointing towards her vulva.

Jenny immediately tensed up. Her hands quivered slightly, as she took the device from his large hands. Her nipple and forearm were beginning to hurt, like they were on fire. She went and sat on the chair, spreading her legs exposing her vulva. He sat down again, to watch impassively.

Jenny smouldered, and looked straight into Rockwood's eyes. She then reached down and ran her fingers over her shaved mount. She grabbed one part of her labia between her fingers. In response, his face was as calm as a tombstone. Jenny pushed her pussy lips between the narrow horns of the device. She pressed the button and with the sound of a staple gun, the machine pierced flesh.

Jenny flinched, as the machine lanced her delicate tissue. She let out another expletive. It hurt for a second. Then pulling the device away, she discovered another metal piercing through her tender flesh. There was a cartridge and another ring moved into place.

It was clear from his movements, that her master was satisfied. So Jenny quickly moved her fingers down. Her eyes remained fixed on him, and she expressed a gritty determination. She pressed again, a second white hot lance pierced through her sensitive skin. He hadn't ordered this, and his expression betrayed his surprise. Her face screwed at the double pain.

12