00101O1 Automata_ #21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her master moved his head back slightly, before he had a chance to control it; she knew at this point, she had won. She pulled her hand away, and there, two gold rings sat on the left labium just below her clit. Both rings glinted with diamonds embedded in the gold.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" Rockwood began regaining his composure.

"Like hell, master," Jenny admitted.

"Put this in," Rockwood said, passing over a small anal plug.

Jenny leant back, exposing her entire cunt to him. He held out a bottle of lubricant that smelt of elderberries. She took some on her finger. She tried to relax, and still looking at him, began to work the device up her back passage. As she did, more tiny dots of blood began to drip down. The pain began to increase, as she tried to relax her back muscles to allow the device into her rear pussy. She worked it further and further up her ass, then felt her sphincter close behind it.

"Come over here, sit between my legs," Rockwood ordered.

Jenny came over and sat on his lap with her back to him. She felt that he wrapped around her.

He handed her a glass of bubbling champagne.

"Drink" he ordered and she did.

He held her with one arm and with another picked up ice from his drink. He rubbed it over her untouched bare nipple. Jenny let in an involuntary, sharp breath at his intentions. Her nipple immediately stood to attention. Jenny flexed and quickly realised she could not escape his vice-like grasp.

"Well, it looks like someone is hosting a visit," Rockwood whispered in her ear. Jenny could feel his dick stiffen against her back. He kissed her ear; in her heightened state, it felt like an onslaught. He kissed her neck again and again; as he did, he applied the ice to unexpected parts of her flesh. Every place he touched, took her breath away. She moaned slightly at each application. He held it away from the places it would bring relief.

"Master is a bastard," Jenny said, the second time he stroked her untainted pussy lips.

Rockwood smiled, "You're learning bitch."

Jenny squirmed, and closed her eyes. Between her legs, she felt the ice drift across her open ruby lips. Senses multiplied; she felt his breath upon her neck and back. She could feel his growing manhood behind her. Then, at some sweet moment, the pain crossed the border and entered the no-man's-land between hurt and ecstasy. Winter played over her flesh, and her skin danced to its movement.

"From me, there is no redemption," Rockwood said, pushing a cube up her red hot pussy lips. Her cunt crushed in response. Soon her juices were doubled by the flow of ice water.

While one hand moved over her with another ice cube, the left held up her breast to his attention. The blood from her nipple slowed to a stop.

"Can you feel me?" Rockwood said. At this, the butt plug vibrated. "I can feel you."

"Please. Master," Jenny found herself pleading, "fuck me."

Her collar gave her a low-level sting. She knew she existed for his pleasure, not hers. At this very moment, this is what she wanted. She wanted to be used by him. Jenny just wanted to be thrown on her front and be fucked with deep, animal lust. She didn't want to cum, she just wanted to be the source of his pleasure. It was her most slavish thought to date, and she knew what dangerous ground she was moving over.

Jenny held her hands up and behind her. She tried to reach around him. She felt like a wall was raging over her skin. The piercings were full of lava, but also the most delicious ecstasy imaginable.

Rockwood picked her up and effortlessly took her into the room next door, which happened to be the master bedroom. He placed her on the bed, undoing his trousers, and his massive cyber dick came out. This wasn't s a cheap plastic dildo-- this was a sleek pleasure machine. Jenny was now on her back; legs up, the blood dripping down, changed course, as gravity shifted its direction. He was using a new, larger, longer dick than before.

"Hands behind your head," Rockwood ordered.

Eyes still shut, Jenny obeyed.

The trails of cold traveled across her bare flesh, crisscrossed a complex road network. When he pushed into her, she felt like he was stuffing her to extinction. She felt like a taut elastic band, that might snap at any point. As he began to pump, his movements pushed against the double piercings on her vulva. This stung like a vicious papercut. She wanted him to stop, but she also wanted him to fuck her.

With barely any effort, he was able to keep pumping into her. Jenny found herself breathing heavily, and yet, all she could do was look at him, to feel his hair fall down and as it stroked her cheek. Jenny moaned, and then began to plead to come. The butt plug flexed, pounding her G-spot with a hammer. He continued, and continued pushing her further and further, and after denial after denial, her clit became red hot. Then, just when she thought it would never happen-- he gave permission.

Orgasm this time, did not begin as it usually did, in her clit. This time, it came from her whole flesh, particularly her nipples and pussy lips, the detonation and the waves shot through her. She felt him shoot, his cybernetic seat into her. She strangely felt like her duty had been done. As if this was the only thing that defined her, and she was strangely content with that.

He left his dick within her for a moment. Then withdrew. She felt ecstatic for a moment, and then the pain of the tattoo, and the piercings began the journey back to normality in hurt. She felt profoundly relaxed. Rockwood sat upon his knees.

"Clean it," he demanded.

Jenny found herself instantly moving to drink from his salty cum-faucet. The robots and artificial intelligence were well known to mix their cyber seed with a great many chemicals. It was hard to know what kind of industrial addiction she was tainting herself with now. All she knew was that it tasted both bitter and delightful. It tasted of him and how he smelt-- difficult and restless, brutal and wild. When she had finished cleaning his cybernetic dick, it began to orderly fold up onto itself; while the rest of his flesh was willing to imitate reality, his dick was still a cybernetic sculptured masterpiece.

Rockwood soon recovered. She lay in his large arms for a minute. She felt her perfect white teeth chatter for a brief while.

"Get dressed," Rockwood said. "I'm expecting a guest. Physically."

Jenny's flesh hurt in a number of places. Her fanny ached from over stimulation. She pulled the dress on, and as it touched her flesh, it sent more waves of pain. She tried to hide it, feeling that he would probably enjoy it.

12