007 Declassified Ch. 02

Story Info
The real mission codename, From Russia with Love.
10.5k words
3.78
4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

007 Declassified: From Russia with Love

Story by: Allen Knott

Edited by: Emily Thayer

Special Thanks to Damien William

The From Russia with Love Declassified chapter pulls from both the 1963 film of the same name, and its 2005 video game adaptation.

Octavia Romanova and Natalia Romanova are based on the 2005's video game and literary version of the character, Tatiana Romanova. I based their physical appearance on two actresses who were considered for the role of Tatiana Romanova, since they are supposed to be sisters.

Casting: Character Name (Nickname) (Actress) (Age)

1A: Elizabeth Stark (Liza or Eliza) (Natasha Bedingfield) (24)

2A: Martine Beswick/Sylvia Trench (Silva) (Eunice Gayson) (35)

3B: Loelia Ponsonby (Lil) (Alexandra Daddario) (29)

4A: Natalya Demirci (Vida) (Aliza Gur) (23)

4B: Natasha Katirci (Zora) (Martine Beswick) (22)

5A: Tatiana Romanova (Tania) (Daniela Bianchi) (21)

6A: Daniela Tiryaki (Eva Adara) (Niela) (Maria Menounos) (27)

7A: Octavia Romanova (Tavia) (Virna Lisi) (27)

7B: Natalia Romanova (Talia) (Annette Strøyberg) (24)

Age of the character is the age at the time of the setting.

The characters' physical appearances break down into three groups.

Group One are those of the films, based on the actresses who portrayed the roles in the films.

Group Two are those who I cast in the part (primarily the modern actresses casting in the older films). So, for example, Alexandra Daddario, looks like her 2020s version but just in the late 1960s/1970s. However, older actresses, for example, Virna Lisi and Annette Strøyberg look like they did in the 1960s.

Group Three would be those characters with no actresses who I used models for their physical appearances. Meaning I did not like the original actresses but was unable to find a modern actress who I felt fixed/was right for the role/part. However, there are none in this chapter.

The 'real' James Bond is around thirty-three during From Russia with Love, with each film being roughly one year apart. He became a Double-0 around the time he turned 30 years old, setting his birth year around 1930.

The film's release year also does not always fully correspond to the 'calendar' year. However, From Russia with Love (Film) was released in 1963 while also being set in/around 1963.

Chapter 002:

When it comes to which of the films chronicling my missions came closest to the reality of what actually happened, From Russia with Love is one of the tops few. Frankly, I was a bit surprised at just how much they had actually gotten right, but nothing is perfect of course. There were things omitted as expected, like the night after I rescued Elizabeth Stark.

Chelsea, London (Bond's Flat)

Think of it as a pre-credits scene if you will. Taking place before the events of the film transpired, Elizabeth came to my flat to offer me her thanks, I remember being quite irritated that she had slipped her bodyguards in order to do so. Which also explains how the girl was so easily kidnapped, annoying really.

But that night, when she arrived, she explained to me what her favorite method for thanking boys she was indebted to was.

Blowjobs, and despite my irritation, upon learning this I was not going to turn her down.

I do not think she knew what she was in store for though when she first got on her knees in front of me, I was seated in my armchair, and she crawled down between my legs to unzip my fly and see what she was dealing with. The boys she had referred to blowing in gratitude were all done during her time at college.

So, most of them were frat boys with average dicks at best, I knew this because the look of utter shock on Elizabeth's face when she first tugged out my cock was enough to make me smirk. I was bigger and thicker than any annoying frat boy she had sucked off, and this both pleased her and myself.

As she went into giving me oral with a bit of a cocky attitude of her own, thinking she was playing coy and being cute with how she slowly went about it. Asking me if her tongue felt nice before she started sucking, which it did, I would not lie, but unfortunately, as pretty as she was, she was not as good as she believed herself to be.

She started out confidently, starting to suck and nurse on the tip of my cock, but very quickly I noticed she was giving me stiff head. Just bobbing up and down without moving her tongue much, hoping that simple suction would be enough to satisfy me.

And it might have satisfied a two-pump chump frat boy, but not me...

I hold my girl's blowjob skills to a high standard, so shortly into this, when I realized, I would need to take control, I grabbed a hold of her head and forced it down. Making the poor girl retch in surprise, but I knew she needed to be made aware that what she was doing was not working, and I would take it from here.

Her throat was nice and tight, and with a tight grip on her hair, I fucked it thoroughly, ignoring her whining as I battered her gag reflex. Pleasuring myself with her tight passage until I felt my first release flood down her throat, her neck flexing while she was forced to gulp it all down.

After Elizabeth was made aware that this would not be another college quickie by my cock not softening despite dumping a pint of spunk into her gullet. I yanked her up by her hair and pulled her across from me, laying her over my lap and bending her at the waist. Stuffing my member back into her throat and forcing her nice and deeply down. She let out a garbled yelp when I spanked her ass for the first time, but when I slipped my fingers up her skirt and into her panties, feeling how she was already getting soaked, I knew that she would be just fine when I was done with her.

I worked her head up and down over and over until I came again, making her swallow down a second load at this angle before yanking her back up. Or rather, yanking her rear end back up.

Her legs dangled behind my head, bent partly in the air as I pulled her panties to the side and feast upon that college bitch pussy. All the while my other arm wrapped around her tightly.

Keeping her arms pinned while I fucked her face in a seated sixty-nine. I pumped my cock down her throat, balls nestling against her nose whenever she wanted to take a breath of my musk. Her throat bulging out with the path of my member.

We stayed like this for a while as I made sure she was ready for the next step, giving her pussy plenty of attention and making it soaked. Eventually though, I blew my next load once again down her throat, or rather, up it, at this angle. Ensuring she was drinking every last drop shot down her gullet before I pushed her off. Flipping me off me and catching herself on the floor before I grabbed her again.

I held tightly onto her hair and dragged her over to my bed, her legs quickly scurrying along the floor to follow after me.

Throwing her over the bed and bending her down, knees on the edge of it so I had perfect access to her ass. I tore her panties free from her and smacked her ass again, now getting a good look at her sopping wet cunt, she was ready.

I slammed into the spoiled brat, not gentle, or loving, using her like a rag doll for my pleasure. Finding out afterwards that she was floored and overwhelmed by how much she enjoyed rough sex. And had she known it was this good, she would have lost her cherry years ago.

She was nice and tight, so when I came, I came inside her, I did not care if she was on any sort of protection or not. Again, she was a brat, I felt she deserved it.

I will never forget how shocked she was after cumming multiple times, seeing how I was still hard, her face when I told her, "I never go soft."

This was something you would never have known though obviously since it was not on screen, so I will move on to an event that did take place on screen. Although again, what you saw on screen was edited for the innocent eyes that were watching it, when I was with Sylvia Trench, the beautiful brunette in Blackpool.

Blackpool, England (Blackpool Beach)

Although the differences begin immediately since instead of being with her in the park, we were actually on the beach of Blackpool instead. And of course, what we were doing was not depicted in the film either.

I was relaxing in a fold-able chair while she was on her knees blowing me, servicing my cock with those pretty lips, big gorgeous brown eyes that I can still see perfectly even years later. While I was enjoying her incredible handiwork though, looking over at the glittering ocean and not a small river and boat as seen in the movie. When that irritating loud beeping began, blaring and demanding that I take the phone call. And I did pick it up, but instead of walking away to my car to answer, my phone was kept within my bag beside us. Our technology was not as advanced as today, but it was more advanced than what you would have seen.

I stayed there with Sylvia between my legs, her sucking on my length while I heard Moneypenny's voice over the phone, demanding I give attention to other pressing matters. I was half listening truthfully, mainly giving all of my attention to the girl sucking deeply on my dick, as deep as she could take into her throat before retching. I would be surprised if Moneypenny did not hear her at all over the phone while I fucked her throat.

Before I hung up the phone, I was taking Sylvia's bra off, quickly pulling it up and over her shoulders and she assisted by lifting her arms while I did so. Taking hold of my dick and jerking it hard over her tits before sucking on the head again.

Prolonging the blowjob for as long as she could before finally, I was able to hang up and get to the main event. Although, I made sure to force her head down back closer to the base before I hung up, wanting to cum down her sweet throat as I wished a good day to Moneypenny.

After washing out her mouth, she climbed on top of me then, sharing a kiss before I took hold of my member and guided it into her soaking wet pussy. She must have either really liked blowjobs or was touching herself to the idea of potentially being caught with me talking to Moneypenny over the phone.

I did not ask though. I was more focused on watching her straddle me and ride. Normally, she kept her hair tied up and pretty around her head, but this time, it was a wild mane of deep brown that jumped around her shoulders as she rode. Her breasts bouncing with it as our bodies moved together, me bucking my hips and fucking my length up into her. Despite me being called in, I was not about to leave the spoils of our nice date together so quickly. Me and Sylvia had not been together for too long, this was only our third time together in fact.

The first time was in my mission before the operation Doctor No, and then again during it. Which I may detail in that leg of another report.

But I enjoyed being with her immensely, eventually picking her up completely off of the chair, holding her in my arms and bouncing her lithe body on my waist while her legs dangled on either side of me. Hands gripping her sweet ass nice and tight, giving it a spank here and there before I felt my orgasm rising.

To which I slipped her right off my cock again and planted her down onto her knees, jerking my cock before her while she cupped her breasts together and stuck out her tongue happily. Relishing as I blew my load all over her pretty face and tits. Painting her smooth skin with my seed, her tongue catching a healthy amount which she gulped down and scooped up the rest of it into her lips and sucking it down as well. She grabbed my cock again after and sucked it a few more times, getting out every drop of protein for her to drink.

Although, I will say I do appreciate the commentary they put in the film, while it is inaccurate, Sylvia grabbing the phone and needing to negotiate for me to stay. In reality she would never have done that because she did not have to, but if she did, I would believe her doing something like that, she was filling her desire to pleasure me after all. And they were also right about the timing as well, all in all, it took about an hour and a half.

Istanbul, Turkey (Vavra's Gypsies Camp)

Jumping forward a bit in time though, as most of the written down and recorded elements of my operations are decently accurate. Obviously, it is the things behind closed doors which happen that are what they get wrong the most, so now speaking of later in the film, when we arrived in Istanbul, at Vavra's Gypsy camp.

The intro is similar enough, I had not exactly been to many gypsy camps at this point in my life, so I needed to have a certain conflict explained to me. Namely, Vida and Zora, two gypsies in love with the same man, the chief's son.

You would not know at first glance how they were going to settle the dispute, as they were all very inviting, offering me food and drink, pillows for comfort, and a show. The jingling of her jewelry as the dancer came out onto the ground, shaking her hips, swirling her red shawl about while everyone watched in wonder. I never would have guessed conflicts here were solved by a hand-to-hand fight to the death.

In the film, watching it again really took me back to that moment, watching the girls nearly start the fight early by lunging directly out of their hovels. But seeing it in reality was certainly more visceral than what was on screen. Watching them tie off their outfits, then lunging at each other, tossing themselves about, claws out like cats, eager to literally kill each other over a boy. Even though I was told to do nothing, and I would not violate it as I was a guest, I will not lie, many times throughout their little bout, I thought about charging in there to split it up. I appreciate beautiful women and seeing them at each other's throats seemed like it was such a waste and fruitless venture.

I was almost thankful for the attack, causing a stop from the fight before it escalated to bloodshed. Granted then the battle which ensued caused far more bloodshed than there would have been from just the two women.

The struggle was intense between the two, and it looked as if Vida had the upper hand, pinning Zora down, and the wine bottle raised, but just in the nick of time, mercifully the attack took place. Where again, by a stroke of luck, while Vavra was battling it out in the distance, there came a moment when I saw him in the sights of a sniper high upon the ledge of the wall surrounding the camp. Depicted accurately in the film, I took the shot and saved Vavra's life, having him apparently look upon me favorably afterwards, even so much as calling me his 'son' and making me a member of his tribe.

When things calmed down, since Vavra was grateful to me, I felt I earned some leverage and asked him if he could stop the girls' fight from continuing. There had been enough violence already and I did not want to see it polished off with the death of a beauty.

At first, Vavra laughed it off, and I was not sure he would heed my request, but later that evening, when I was inside my own hovel/tent, cleaning up out of a basin of water, I heard the tent flap swing, and turned to see both girls, Vida, and Zora, no longer in scrappy clothes and dirty. They were dolled up, wearing their veils around their heads, in pretty attire and staring at me with smiles on their faces. Vavra did come through, delivering the decision to give me the girls for the night. Which again, you can see this occur in the film, but the movie fades away to another scene after, and obviously they skipped some of the very important details of that night.

Adorned in their lovely colors of red and green, I remember being told to 'pick one' before being left alone with the two girls. I quipped that I would, "Need some time to figure this out."

Playfully teasing the girls, although it was true, I would want to see how they both performed in more than just fighting.

They both came into the tent with me, and it seemed that Vida was the far more aggressive of the two. Their English was a bit broken, but at least they could speak it unlike the chief, so we were able to understand each other in reality, where in the film, they barely even exchange a single word with me.

Vida came forward first and dropped down to her knees, eager to service my cock in her own words. Eagerly working through the button of my pants and pulling them open, Zora however did not want to be left behind and outshined, so she also dropped down onto her knees and crawled to me. Both beautiful, tanned skin girls, matching dark hair and eyes, while they looked quite similar, the colors of their attire separated them.

And I have said it before, but I will say it again, a man could get high on the look he sees on a beautiful woman's face when she sees how big his cock is for the first time. Vida tugged out my hard member, watching it lord over her face and nearly cast a looming shadow over her in the lantern lit room. Her jaw hanging open and low while Zora's eyes were wide as saucers, both girls perplexed at the size of a cock like this even existing. Nothing fuels my ego more than those few moments as they process what they have gotten themselves into.

It was the shock of her lifetime I imagine, and it seemed as if she could not even remember the son of the chief's name the second my dick came into her life. But despite this obviously being not in her plans to deal with a large cock, she swallowed the lump in her throat and quickly dove in before Zora could beat her to the punch. Dragging her tongue along the underside of my member, apparently surprised at the taste of it as well. I have nothing ill to say about their camp but of course it was not the cleanest of conditions, so since I was properly groomed and bathed, she was pleasantly surprised.

This invigorated her to keep going also, her tongue lashing out all over my cock, slurping along the sides as she tried to convince me to 'pick her' to keep. And Zora knew that she needed to act to keep the competition going, she scooted forward, almost nudging her fellow gypsy to the side and leaned in herself. Two pink tongues are now sliding and slipping over the length of my rod. One went up while the other went down, bathing it in their spit before Vida got to the headfirst and sucked it into her lips. Starting to bob over the mushroom shape and Zora instead sinking lower to tackle the next important thing.

She dipped down and scooped up my balls on her tongue, popping them into her mouth and sucking on the cum filled orbs one at a time. Nursing on them and juggling them back and forth on her tongue while Vida started to suck my cock fully. Dipping down a few extra inches every few seconds until she felt it entering into the back of her throat and making her gag.

The two of them kept this momentum for a bit before Zora finally pushed back against Vida and made her switch, wanting to have a turn at sucking my cock, and greedily putting both of her hands around it so she could stroke and blow at the same time. Much to her friend's frustration, but she did not hesitate, dipping down to take her place on my balls, cupping them and massaging them in her hands before cradling them to her mouth, bathing them in a shower of kisses before swabbing them with her tongue next.

I will be honest I was not expecting the level of skill they had when it came to servicing a man. Both women were exceptionally good with their blowjob skills, even by my high standards. I can admit that I do set standards with my women, but yes, these two far exceeded my expectations. I did not even need to start fucking their throats as they did it themselves, swapping and taking turns deepthroating me until finally I felt myself erupt into Zora's mouth.