007 Declassified Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My balls throbbed as I spilled my seed and most of it went straight down her throat, which seemed to upset Vida as she wanted some. But Zora anticipated this, and when she pulled off, she still had a mouthful contained that she did not yet swallow.

And moving to her fellow gypsy, quickly realizing her intentions, Vida cast a glance up at me and leaned in to kiss her. Sharing my spunk between one another, it passed back and forth between their lips, snowballing until finally both girls gulped what remained of it down. I think it was that moment I realized I was definitely keeping both of them. To Hell with making a choice between them, they both were coming home with me.

I ordered them to stand up after that and to strip in front of me, and I got a fantastic show of the girls removing their garments, exposing their tanned bodies to me, perfect perky breasts, hips of gypsy dancers, and asses I knew I would be fucking soon enough.

When they were both naked, I told them to come to me while I laid on my back, guiding Vida to come sit on my face while Zora got to ride my cock first. She made me cum into her mouth before Vida could, so it was only fair she got to ride before her friend.

Vida did not seem to mind though as she eagerly squatted over my face, allowing me to lean up and begin tonguing her pussy.

Wracking the girl's body with pleasure she apparently had yet to receive in her life.

And Zora had to spend a solid few minutes' easing down my length, as it was clearly the biggest member she would ever take. It made a bump appear in her belly when she got down as far as she could go. Also squatting over my waist, her hands braced on my abdominal muscles, and starting out with a slow riding rhythm before quickly escalating into a wild riding frenzy.

Both girls had no care for keeping quiet, and I did not even want them to! Hearing them both howl to the high heavens in bliss while I devoured one and plowed the other was music to my ears.

I made sure that each of them was going to have a turn on both ends, so when I fucked Zora to completion, cumming inside of her and feeling her body quiver and quake with pleasure that she nearly fell off of my cock entirely. I smacked Vida's ass and told her to eat my seed out of her friend's pussy, before swapping places, both girls walking on jelly legs when I told them to move.

Vida mounted my cock reverse cowgirl while Zora straddled my face, this time though I moved instead to eat both the young woman's pussy and ass. As I had just fucked her pussy and wanted to introduce her to a different type of oral anyway.

Both girls rode me though for all they had, their stamina wavering far before mine did, but that did not stop us. I bucked my hips up into Zora when my next load blew up into the fertile young woman's pussy. Letting her feel every drop of hot cum spilling into her womb while she howled. And we spent the rest of the night like this, going a few more rounds until both ladies were unable to continue.

The following day, shown in the film was another accurate depiction of what happened in the aftermath. The two girls tended to my wounds from the battle last night. I was not hurt very badly, but they insisted on cleaning the few cuts and scrapes I did receive. They even mended my clothes, sewing the places they had torn without me even asking them to. Such a kind gesture, I believe they were hoping I would take them both with me, so they were on their best behavior, not knowing that I already decided to do so.

And again, that is a difference in the film, I brought them with me to become my women when I left in reality. The film shows me leaving them behind while they wave goodbye, but that is not true. Both girls were no longer in love with the chief's son. A bit finicky but I suppose that was their culture, relationships could come and go so when they had something they liked, they wanted to keep it.

Vavra was incredibly happy by this turn of events also, seeing how he actually did not even like either of the girls, and thought they were not fit for his son. It also turned out his son did not even want to marry, believing himself to be too young to want to settle down. Quite the win on all sides if you ask me.

Moving beyond this however, I will be truthful, most of the movie actually does quite a great job at its accuracy. I was surprised actually when I first saw it, the amount that they got right, with obvious exceptions to some dialogue and a few other things is astounding. Not perfect, some small factors are incorrect, like the manner of Ali Kerim Bey's death, the meeting with Bey's sons after their father's death, and how I destroyed the helicopter. But these are minor nitpicks, which tells me they had a consultant who either did great research, or made a stand when something was wrong for this piece.

Vienna, Austria (British Embassy)

Anyways though, there is quite a jump between the events I recorded earlier and this next note. Most of the film had taken place by this point, leading us to Vienna, in Austria at the British Embassy. With the lovely, blonde-haired, blue-eyed Tatiana Romanova. Or as her friends called her, Tania.

It is to be expected at this point that they make mistakes when it comes to my romances, as obviously it is between myself and the lady I am with. Or ladies, rather, but either way, Tatiana and myself by now had become an item. Ever since then, she enticed me when she was discovered in bed. Wrapped up like a present under those blankets, I remember thinking this was not going to work for a moment when she first stated that 'guns upset her' and considering how much I use them and how often they are around me, I gave this relationship a potential one mission length before she tried to leave. But thankfully, the rare case of me being wrong happened to be the truth.

Again, a reminder that the entire film has taken place by now, everything in the operation of From Russia with Love has been virtually completed, and now, it was just me and Tatiana in the embassy together.

Only instead of her hair being tied up in a golden bun, it was down around her shoulders, and instead of that turtleneck top and skirt, all she was wearing was the soft, baby blue nightgown. The one she wore during the train, which yes after escaping the train, and traveling on boat, she did manage to keep that nightie, which I was very grateful for.

I believe she was getting ready to actually get out of the night gown and dress into something more appropriate for public appearances before I crept up behind her. Eager to slap her beautiful ass, my way of showing affection. And her startled squeak was just the sweetest thing, she turned back over her shoulder to look at me as I embraced her from behind before we shared a kiss.

Spinning her around though so we could more properly hold each other, I told her just what exactly I planned on doing to her.

Now that she was my 'wife' after all. Telling her things like, how I was going to eat her out until she could not walk, how I would make her suck my cock until I was satisfied, and I would fuck her until I broke her mind, or my balls were dry.

Tatiana was quite submissive, now I normally did not prioritize dirty talk when I took care of my women, but for her I did. She seemed to enjoy being talked down to, being told what to do.

Maybe that whole, 'guns upset me' comment was a hint of this.

She said it knowing full well in my line of work I use them excessively. So that could have been an indicator of her liking being put in her place, me laying a 'my way or the highway' type of rule in our relationship.

Again, this was a compromise about which I would not complain.

After we kissed for a while, I slipped my hands underneath the night gown, and pushed her panties down her smooth legs until they pooled at her feet. She gracefully stepped one foot out of them while we continued to kiss, her panties around the ankle of one of her feet.

I pushed her back after that though so that she was backed up against the bathroom counter and knelt down in front of her, hiking up her skirt to show off her perfect, pink and clean-shaven pussy. And I feasted upon her glistening wet folds, feeling her spread her legs wide for me while I tasted her sweetness.

Tatiana simply allowed it all to happen, being a good wife after all and taking what I was going to give her. She gripped the edges of the bathroom counter tightly and let out the most adorable moans, her neck rolling while I gave her pleasure.

Suckling on her clit and swiping my tongue between her folds again and again, occasionally pushing two of my fingers up inside her tunnel and curling them onto her g spot. Watching her legs quiver the more aggressively I did this, pushing deeper and my movements becoming rougher the harder I went at her quivering cunt.

Until she virtually screamed out that she could not take it anymore and came on my face, her entire body convulsing a bit while she reached the peak of her pleasure.

Now it was my turn to cum, I stood up immediately, and yanked the straps of her nightie down, letting her breasts spill out so that I could grab them. Toying with them a bit before sucking on both tits, enjoying her body, then spinning her around and pushing her forward. Bending her over the kitchen countertop and sink with her nightgown bunched up around her waist. I took out my cock, having prepped her sufficiently for a good fucking, I grabbed her waist and rammed into her from behind, stretching out that delicious pussy to its limit and giving her a good rough fuck in the bathroom.

If I thought her screams were loud due to oral, she may as well have been a wailing banshee when it came to her cumming on my dick. Which she did almost instantly, I think I got maybe two or three thrusts in before she screamed, "I am cumming!"

Again, and she would repeat those words over and over as I railed her from behind, hilting my cock deep into her belly over and over, watching that perfect ass bounce, reaching under her to grab her swaying tits and squeeze them.

She was easily pleased, but I was not, so even when I filled her pussy right there, cumming deep inside her depths and painting her inner walls with my seed, I needed more of my sweet blonde bride.

I swept her off her feet after that, and carried her back into the bedroom, leaving her night gown forgotten in a scattered heap of blue silk on the floor, and we resumed our fucking in bed.

She got on top of me at first, wanting a chance to ride my cock before I took control again, her skill with her hips was quite impressive. She braced her fists on my abdomen and held on tightly while my dick ruined her tight cunt. Stretching it so much I saw her wince several times as it drilled deep into her guts.

I let her carry on like this for a bit, enjoying the view of her perky titties bouncing in front of me, and feeling her do the work, pussy massaging my cock, clearly eager for another load before I took hold of her waist and spun her around, laying her down on her back and myself on top now for missionary.

Bracing my arms on either side of her head now, I pounded down into her, relishing in the sound of my balls slapping against her pussy lips, and enjoying a close-up view of her face contorting in ecstasy.

But I was surprised when her arms wrapped tightly around me, and she managed to focus up her vision long enough to look me in the eyes and say, "James...I...I am yours...ah...I am yours forever."

Now you could chock it up to her subby demeanor, wanting to fully submit and be dominated by me in the bedroom. But seeing the look in her eyes, actually looking down into them as she said this. I knew it was not just another utterance of dirty talk, playing up her arousal or trying to fuel mine.

It was just a genuine confession in the moment, and it made me smile, so I replied to her, "That you are, my dear."

Before leaning down and giving her another kiss.

From that moment, our fucking shifted a little, I went softer and held her closer, kissing her more, and carefully thrusting my hips as she responded by lifting hers to meet mine as best, she could. We changed to love making after her submission and confession, a nice change of pace from all the rough sex I had been having, and I decided that after everything we had gone through, she had earned a little indulgence.

So gently on top of her, I carefully rolled my hips to saw my member in and out of her cunt, cumming again and filling her all night long. We remained this close, all through the night and even throughout our slumber, content to be in each other's arms.

I would take care of her like I did all of my women, I was no brute, and if she was mine, then I was hers, just like I was with all of my Bond girls. But she would not be the last I would add to my collection in this report, we have still got a few more to go.

But beyond this, beyond the scope of the film, there was much more that I needed to do. After the defeat and death of the Red Grant by yours truly, I managed to track down one of his henchmen to a secret SPECTRE factory and warehouse. Again, this is how you know the films do not get everything, as this was not even touched on in From Russia with Love.

Belgrade, Yugoslavia (Factory and Smelting Plant)

I made my way through the base, discovering it was some kind of smuggling operation, of course with numerous henchmen still working there and needing to be taken care of. But there was also... a henchwoman, who in the middle of all the chaos managed to catch my eye. We obviously were on opposing sides throughout all of this but... just something about her caught my attention.

After planting a bomb however, I managed to destroy the base, but not before finding that woman again as I made my escape. She looked to be unconscious from the scuffle and perhaps the shockwave of the explosions. And... I just could not leave her there, looking at her as the flames inside the building illuminated her face. She had sculpted elegant features, with high cheekbones and pouty lips. Dark hair, and from the brief visual encounter we had earlier, I knew she had dark eyes.

I will admit, my intentions were not exactly as noble as they seemed, she was a hot piece of ass, and I did not want to just let her go to waste. So, despite the fact that she was working for the enemy, I thought that perhaps with a little convincing, and potentially rough fucking her into submission, I could get her to switch sides.

Me and her were the only ones to survive the blast as I escaped carrying her to safety. Now granted, when she first awoke, and I had her far away from the location tied up in the back seat of my car, she was not exactly grateful. And even less so when I told her my intentions.

She looked at me like I was an insane man, and it was quite funny, but I told her that I would made many women submit to me before, so I was happy to get her to do it too. I took her out of the back seat and pushed her down onto her knees. She owed me for saving her after all, I could have easily left her in that warehouse to die, but I just...

...saw something in her. I could not explain what it was, maybe just attraction? Allure of an enemy or something of that nature? Truly I still do not know even to this day, but I did know that I wanted her to be mine.

I pulled out my cock in front of her scowling face that quickly turned into that face of shock that I love so much. The look of 'I have never seen a cock this big before' look, though she did not appreciate it when I slapped her cheek with it.

At first, she resisted, just trying to look literally anywhere except for my cock, though I caught her trying to steal glances at it over and over despite her denying it. And I made her a deal, I fuck her, and if afterwards she does not want to be mine, I would not stop her from leaving. Under the condition that I get to use her however I please until I am done, then if she wanted to run, she could run.

And this ultimatum seemed to be enough as it got her to come around, potentially thinking that she was going to get away, she agreed to the terms. This was where I asked for her name and she told me, "Eva Adara."

With her mouth finally open, I used that opportunity to stick my cock into her parted lips and told her to suck it. Insisting that she get started by pushing my hips against the face of the poor girl. Still bound and on her knees while I steadily started to fuck her throat, she gagged immediately as I started out pretty rough, feeling her silky-smooth gullet rubbing my member and that soft, wet tongue washing my member in spit. I gripped her dark black locks tightly in my hands and used her face as my pleasure sleeve.

This was how I learned Eva liked it rough, she liked to be used like a worthless slut as what started as her being a bit reluctant despite agreeing, I soon started to feel her sucking on my cock of her own accord. While I still bucked my hips, she twisted her head, her cheeks going concave as she formed a vacuum tight seal while sucking my dick. Even letting out little moans while she took breathes in between deep sucks.

I knew she would be ready at that moment, so I pulled back, yanking my member from her puffy lips, watching the spit still connecting her mouth to my cock, and commanded her to stand up.

Which she did despite her arms still being bound, I did undo them at this point though. Finally untying her and trusting her not to do anything stupid, and thankfully she did now.

When her arms were free, I went about taking all of her clothes off. I wanted her fully naked before me to tap into that domination kink I discovered of hers. Tossing her clothes into the trunk and locking it tight to ensure she was not getting them back, her underwear, shoes, socks, and all. Then, I bent her over the inside of my car, laying her over the back seats so that both her pussy and her ass were exposed to me, and just as I thought, she was nice and wet.

I would fuck both of her holes, but first I used her pussy, to make sure she was nice and horny with a need for more before I stuck it in her tight little ass.

I drilled into her cunt from behind, bracing my arms on the roof of the car while I rammed down and into her, Eva screaming out with a delight that she was not expecting from me while I took what I wanted. The car begins to shake like you see in comedy movies about two lovers in a car. Although this was not lovers yet, this was a master breaking in his slave and making her submit to him.

Especially when I changed holes, pulling out and stuffing my cock back into her backdoor.

She howled to the moon with a high-pitched squeal when I invaded her virginal backdoor. She had never been fucked in the ass before, so I made sure to claim that cherry before any other.

Slapping my pelvis against her bouncing booty and drilling her into the night. Her legs kicked up off the ground while she screamed, her hands scrabbling at the interior of the car until they found a seat belt to grab and squeeze tight. Venting her arousal through these motions, I made sure to not hurt her, but I did overwhelm her with sensation.

Grabbing her hair and yanking backwards on it, spanking her repeatedly and hard enough to leave my print on her ass.

Swapping between her holes over and over again, when I finished and came inside one of her holes, which was her pussy first, I pulled back and stuck it right back into the other, intent on making sure every one of her orifices got a heaping load of cum to take in.

She was virtually a blubbering mess by the time I reached my second climax, begging me for more as I made her cum over and over again, I think it was three times per hole if I recall correctly. And I came to find out, she had not had an orgasm in months due to all her work involved at that facility, no lovers, anything like that. So going from zero to mind breaking sex in a single instance, quite literally broke her mind for a few minutes there.