All Comments on '01 - At Last...'

by AnAngelReally

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What about the buff teacher?

Too bad you don't follow up on the buff, tanned teacher? Have him come along to an area cottage, strip to his trunks, and reveal a beautiful body -- muscled, well-haired, and ready for action! The girls could dream about stroking his hairy chest, tasting his pecs and abs, hugging his muscular shoulders tightly, pulling him close and stroking his back, and sucking his cock. Oh man, what a treat! I see the cum shooting out now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Category?

I can accept lifestyles different from mine, but I chose to look in this category to read about a romance between a man and a woman. People would be up in arms if I posted a story about the time my girlfriend seduced me in the Lesbian category. Please have enough respect to put your story in the appropriate place.

kedveskedvesover 7 years ago
nice start :)

ignore the people moaning .. a love story is a love story no matter the gender.. i enjoyed it and was looking forward to reading more about them :) hope you continue ;)

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Fantastic story!

I loved it. As I've said before, I'm a sucker for a love story, and this one is all that. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous