01: The Sound of an Empty Nest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you must know, I was thinking about you flashing your boobs from a balcony, not on the street." I give her a devilish grin.

"Don't you try to smile your way out of this one!" She chides. Whatever real anger she may have had has dissipated. "You really do like the idea of me flashing, don't you?"

"Okay, okay. I admit that it does turn me on a little to think of you flashing like that."

"Really?"

"Yeah..." I reluctantly admit.

We've had a pretty normal sex life for the entirety of our relationship. Mutual masturbation when we first started dating in high school. We worked up to me performing oral on her, but while she will reciprocate with oral on me, she's never let me finish in her mouth. Missionary position is a given, that's her favorite. I prefer doggy but she says I end up going too deep so when we do it that way, I have to keep my performance reserved. Surprisingly, we've never really talked much about our fantasies so this topic of discussion was a bit of a surprise. Especially considering the timing of it.

"Why have you never told me that?" She turns counter clockwise in her seat so that she is somewhat facing me. The seat belt restrains her from fully turning her body, but she is able to twist enough to get her left leg under her. Her right leg is draped over causing the hem of her pale-yellow sundress to ride more than halfway up her thigh.

Unsure how far this conversation will go and not wanting to alienate her right now, I shrug in response to her question. I resolutely keep my eyes on the road ahead.

She is clearly enjoying the position of power she has over me in this moment. I must maintain concentration on the road, but she is free to do as she pleases. "I wonder... How much did it turn you on?" She asks, rhetorically stroking her hand on my right thigh. "Hrmmm?" She slowly moves her hand further up igniting sparks in my groin as the blood flow increases.

Her uncharacteristic behavior, the mental image I foisted upon myself, and her coy tone all conspire against me to present her with the proof she was seeking as her hand finally comes to rest on my now swollen member.

A surprised gasp escapes her lips and she gives me an involuntary squeeze. It's difficult for her to grab much through my Levi's but I'm sure she can easily tell that I am very nearly erect.

"Why, what do we have here?" she inquires seductively. "I guess you really do like the thought of me flashing a bunch of strangers, don't you?"

No words can be formed, so I simply nod keeping my eyes on the road.

"Well honey, guess what?" She asks.

I still can't properly respond, so I simply make a "Hmmm?" questioning sound in my throat.

She lifts her hand up out of my lap and touches mine that is currently clamped around the steering wheel. With a gentle tug she breaks my grip and pulls my hand toward her chest. Using the back of my hand she begins to slowly stroke her breast. Even through her bra and the thin fabric of her sundress I can easily discern a protrusion that is her fully erect nipple. She completes a few up-down strokes then moves my hand over to her other breast in a repeat gesture.

"As you can see Bry," she huskily says, "I like the idea too."

I turn away from the road ahead for just a brief moment so I can look at her. She has my hand in hers, thumb up. Our fingers are laced together. She looks me square in the eye and lowers her head to take my thumb into her mouth. Her eyes lazily fall shut.

I snap my head forward to check the road and then I turn back again to my right. Darcy is slowly moving her head up and down on my thumb in mock blow job action. She curls and wraps her tongue around my digit. I look forward again.

She releases my hand and says, "You better keep your eyes on the road mister." She straightens herself back up in the seat. I notice that she doesn't bother to lower the hem of her dress, even though it is now riding up exposing most her upper thighs.

"So, is there anything else you'd like me to do other than flash my chest at strangers?" She is looking straight ahead and has resumed twirling the errant lock of hair around her finger.

Do I come out with it? A fantasy I've had for years, or do I keep it locked up safe inside? "Well, there is something else..." I reply quietly.

"Is it wilder than flashing my chest in public?"

"Yes, a bit."

"Are you going to tell me or make me guess?"

"Well," I've gone this far. I may as well come out with it, "I think it'd be sexy as hell if you wore one of your sun dresses and went commando on the balcony."

"So, you want me to wear only a sun dress like this and..." she runs her hand down her belly, across her lap, and stops with her hand resting palm up on her knee. "stand on a balcony flashing my boobs to strangers below."

I silently sit with a smile that will not go away.

"But anyone looking up would see straight up my dress and know that I was pantyless."

"That's sort of the idea." I reply sheepishly.

I can't read her expression. In a few moments she replies, "I think that might be fun."

"Really!?"

"Yeah, I think so." She says demurely. "As long as you're there to make sure nothing bad happens."

The radio has been turned down ever since we left Forest River Park back in Salem, but I catch the tail end of Where It's At flowing out from the Mercedes' speakers.

There's a destination a little up the road

From the habitations and the towns we know

A place we saw the lights turn low

Jig-saw jazz and the get-fresh flow

Pulling out jives and jamboree handouts

Two turntables and a microphone

Bottles and cans, just clap your hands

Just clap your hands