03 The Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I drew back from her, kissing her chin and neck. Then I moved lower, kissing the top of her sternum and then pulled my tongue down the center of her chest. Gently grasping her right breast, I pull my tongue across her left. I swirled it around her nipple, and then pulled it into my mouth, feeling it tighten between my lips. I suck on it, feeling the sublime texture of it in my mouth. Then I pinched her nipple between my teeth, pulling ever so softly on it. While doing this, my right-hand curled around her other breast, my fingers plucked at her nipple, pulling softly, squeezing her nipple. Then I pulled my teeth softly across her tender flesh, feeling the gooseflesh rise as I pass over her. Then I pulled my mouth off, and blew fresh, cool air across her still moist skin. Moving over to her other breast, I treated it with the same attention.

One hand still on her chest, I moved my tongue down her stomach, dipping into her navel. Then doing a slow circle around her navel and blowing on it. Then I suck at the tender flesh of her stomach, pulling a hair of it between my teeth and pinching it and releasing her. Then I moved a little lower, pulling my tongue across her sublime flesh moving down to the goddess's perfection of womanhood.

I pulled my left hand down across her stomach, dragging my nails as I moved it. She sucked in her breath through gritted teeth as I placed my left hand on the top of her mound, running my thumb over the upper edge of her lips. I placed my right hand on top of her left thigh as I leaned in and ran my tongue over her lips, the tip barely parting her perfection. Then, with gentle pressure, I parted her lips with my thumb, and flicked her clitoris with my tongue. A soft moan escaped her lips. I leaned in a little closer, pulling her clitoris into my mouth and swirling my tongue around it, sucking on it. One of her hands gripped my hair, pulling me against her, as her breathing pattern sped up.

I pulled back a hair, gently ran my tongue along the insides of her lips, parting them ever so slightly as I work from the top of her mound to the bottom and then back up the other side. She moans, as her fingers pull across my scalp, as I slipped my tongue a little deeper into her, flicking it against her insides. She squirmed against me, but not enough to move away. Her right leg twitched under my hand. I took my right hand off her leg, and suck on my index finger for just a minute, and then I slipped it into her vagina. With a small amount of effort, I slipped it in up to the first knuckle. The tightness of her wrapped around my finger, and I rested it there for a minute, parting her lips with my thumb and running my tongue along the sweetness of her. Then I pulled my thumb upwards, across her clitoris, causing her to squirm a bit beneath me, then up to the top of her mound. Then I ran my tongue over the outsides of her lips, parting them ever so gently and pulling her left side into my mouth, sucking on it, and pulling my teeth across the delicacy of it. She moaned and squirmed as I released one side and did the same to the other.

Then I parted her lips again, with my thumb, and ran my tongue over her clit, lavishing it with generous flicks of my tongue while sliding my finger a bit deeper into her. I could feel her pussy, like a squeezing vice around my finger, the tightness of it totally amazed me. I pushed it up to the next knuckle, and then slid it out. While doing that, I continued to run my tongue over her clit. Pulled her clitoris back into my mouth, I sucked on it again, running my teeth over its perfect shape.

She shivered as I drew back from her and sucked on my middle and index finger. Then I leaned into her again and parted her lips with my thumb. I ran my tongue over the opening into her vagina and dipped my tongue down into the sweetness of her savoring the wonderful taste. Then I moved upwards, licking her lips, and sucking on them, while I gently pushed my fingers into her pussy. I could feel her back arching against me, and her legs straightened as my fingers slowly pushed into the tightness inside of her. I leaned into it, using my weight as leverage against her, slowly pushing my fingers in, until my knuckles pushed against her. Then she grabbed my hair with a fierceness, and I buried my face in her. My tongue darted into her, licking, and flicking across her as I withdraw my fingers halfway, and then pushed them back in. Her breath rushed in and out through clenched teeth as I pulled her clit into my mouth again, sucking on it as fiercely as she pulled on my hair.

Pulling back from her, I slipped my fingers out and stood up. Then I leaned forward against her, resting my groin against hers, my rock-hard erection pushing against the edge of her mound. Then I placed my index and middle fingers against her lips, letting her smell her own sweet juices. She opened her mouth and pulled my fingers in, her hands reaching out and pulling me closer to her. She sucked on my fingers, raking her teeth across them. I kissed her neck below her jaw line, under her right ear, nipping at the flesh. Then I pulled back and kneeled again between her legs. As I knelt, I pulled my left hand down across her chest, and stomach; dragged my nails deliciously across her tantalizing flesh.

As I knelt, I rested my right hand on the nightstand next to the bed and noticed a glass of ice sitting there. Reaching into the glass, I pulled out a single ice cube, and slipped it into my mouth. I sucked on it, melting off the sharp edges then pulled it out. Placing my left hand on the top of her mound, I parted her lips with my thumb again, running it over her clit. She quivered in anticipation. Then I leaned into her and ran my cold tongue over her hot lips. A gasp burst from her mouth at the sudden coldness against her. I flicked my tongue between her lips, across the opening to her vagina, tasting her sweetness and her heat. Then I ran my tongue across her clitoris and sat back for a moment. Her legs twitched and spasmed and she moaned at me.

I pushed my left hand against her right knee, parting her legs a little wider, and positioned my left elbow on her right thigh. Then I leaned into her and ran a single piece of ice across her mound, letting the quickly melting ice water drip down over her lips. Her legs twitched and spasmed, and her breath came out in quick gasps as I slid the ice cube over her lips, barely letting the tip slip between. Then I pulled the ice cube off her hot body, and leaned in, licking off the excess water before it dripped away. Parting her lips, I ran the ice cube over her clit, swirling it around inside of her lips. The ice cube started to melt away, so I slid it down lower, over the opening to her vagina and let it melt there, doing circles around her incredible hole. Then I leaned in again, and licked up the excess water, feeling her tense and twitch beneath me.

As I licked off my fingers, I sat back on my heels and reached over and grabbed another piece of ice. I slipped it into my mouth, sucking off the sharp edges. Then I pulled it out and ran it over the top of her incredible mound again. I slipped my tongue between her luscious lips, the tip barely dipping into her vagina, catching the icy water as it rolled over her. Then I ran the ice cube a little lower, rolling it around inside her lips, and over her clit. Pulling it off, I ran my tongue over her clit, licking up the icy water. Then I slipped the ice cube inside her lips again, and slipped it inside her pussy, pushing it up in until only the tip remains out. Her legs shivered and twitched against me as I pulled it out, running it around her lips again. Then I slipped it inside over her again, and with the tip of my index finger, pushed it just inside her lips. Then I let go of it and ran my tongue over her lips and clitoris.

Slipping my tongue inside her incredible pussy, I sucked what was left of the ice cube out. Then I ran my tongue inside her vagina, sucking the icy sweet juice out. Then I stood up and leaned over her sublime body. Sweat had broken out across her brow and her eyes were filled with a wild desire as I leaned over and kissed her. Our lips parted, and I let the ice cube fall into her mouth. Our tongues danced across its cold penetration and sweet taste. Then I broke free of her, stood back up. I grabbed another ice cube from the cup, popped it into my mouth, and knelt between her legs again.

I leaned into her again and ran my tongue over her sublime labial lips. Her skin was only slightly cool under my tongue and would be hot again very soon. I parted her lips with my tongue and swirled it around her clitoris. She quivered and spasmed as I pushed the ice cube against her and moved lower, dragging it with my tongue. Then I got to the opening into her vagina, and using my tongue, I pushed it as deep into her as possible. Her legs twitched and kicked out against me. I placed my right hand on her knee, steadying her as I stood.

I knelt between her legs and pushed my rock-hard erection against her mound, running the tip of it against her mound, and slipping it between her lips. I ran it over her clitoris, savoring the cool feel it against my hot flesh. Then I pushed my dick into her vagina, feeling the tip of the ice cube push against me. Using my weight as leverage, and rising off my heels on the floor, I slid further up onto bed, pushing my groin against hers. My throbbing cock slid up into her fully, and the pressure of her incredible pussy throbbed around me. I closed my eyes, letting the sensation wash over me as I slid her a little farther into the middle of the bed and slid my knees up under her thighs.

Leaning forward against her, I ground my hips against hers, feeling the icy coldness of the ice cube pushing between the two of us. I leaned forward over her, setting my hips against hers, placing my hands on the bed beneath her arms. I laid my body down across hers, savoring the feel of her skin against mine, her nipples pressing against my chest. Our lips met, and the passionate fire between us ignited. Our hips ground against each other, her legs wrapped around me, her hands pulling nails down my back as our tongues twisted and battled one another.

Our passionate kiss broke, and I nudged her cheek with mine, turning her head to her right, as I kissed her jaw line. I pulled my groin back off hers easing myself out of her with a slow methodical movement, then as I wrapped my lips around her ear, teasing her tender flesh with my teeth, I slid back into her. A soft sigh slips from her lips, and her breath felt hot against my neck as she pulled me tight against her. I ground my hips against hers, the tip of my throbbing cock pushing against the icy coldness lodged deep within her as her nails dug lines across my back. As I slid part of myself out of her again, I ran my tongue over the edge of her ear, and pulled the soft cartilage into my mouth, kneading it with my teeth. Then I released her ear, and kissed the soft skin behind it, moving down into the open expanse of her throat. Once there, I latched my mouth onto her succulent flesh and dug my teeth into her. As I slid myself fully back into her, I sucked at her neck, savoring the wonderful taste of her.

Then I moved down across her deltoid muscle, digging my teeth into her flesh, massaging it as I slid my hands to her sides, letting my weight settle against her. I ran my hands across her sides, dragging my nails, then across her thighs and down her legs behind me. Her breath was hot against my neck, moving in and out of her lungs with a quickness that belied the subtle motion of my hips against hers. Then I pulled her legs out from behind me, as I continued to grind my teeth against her deltoid and pressed them against the bed. Letting go of her legs, I pulled my hands up along her sides and then pressed against the bed, lifting my chest off hers.

I gazed down across her incredible body as I sat back on my heels, grinding myself so fully into her, that my eyes squeezed shut with the intensity of it. I felt the coldness of the ice cube pressing against me. A shiver ran down my back, and I realized that it was not as cold as it used to be. I could no longer feel the hardness of it inside of her, but the tightness of her nearly overwhelmed me. Then I looked down at her again. Her piercing eyes are closed, her tongue playing across such full lips that I wanted so much to press against mine again. Her succulent neck of grace and beauty looked and smelled so sweet, I could taste the wonder of it in my mouth. Those perfect, pliable, incredible breasts, I reached down and played my hands across them. I closed my eyes as I ran my fingers over them. So incredible that I never wanted to take my hands off them again. Below that, her flat stomach shuddered and sighed with the breath that slipped in and out of her. I longed to kiss and nuzzle that amazing expanse of skin. Finally, my gaze settled down on her groin. That incredible stretch of smooth tender skin that parted across her lips that wrap around my throbbing cock driven so deep into her. This picture, this amazing picture before me belied my dreams, and defied the reality of it before me. I forced my eyes over it again, attempting to memorize it in every detail so that I would never forget the wonder and amazement of it.

Her eyes fluttered open, and she looked up at me, a question played across her features. She watched me memorizing every inch of her, her expression softening, as she realized what I was doing. In a gentle, slow motion, I rolled my hips back, only withdrawing a small bit. She smiled, and I felt her squeezing tight around me. I pushed back in, and the pressure eased. As I started to withdraw again, she exercises the same extraordinary muscular control. I could feel the pull of her insides squeezing tight around me, pulling back into her. I looked down at her, in awe of that exquisite muscular control. She smiled, a mischievous knowing smile.

As I started to withdraw from her again, I could feel a soft coolness seeping out of her. As I slipped backwards, pulled free of her, she pouted at me. Then I leaned in and licked up the soft cool mix of fresh water and her sweet juices that seeped out of her. She shivered against my touch, one hand coming to rest on my head as I darted my tongue into her, pulling a little more of the sweet fluid out. I swirled it in my mouth and sat up. Leaning down against her, I kissed her and let the fluid pass between our lips.

While we shared in that sweet, cool fluid, I slid my hips against hers, pressing the rock-hard head of my manhood against her lips. I pressed against her but was unable to slide inside her. The tightness of her not allowing me in. I broke off from her kiss and drew back from her enough to see her face. She smiled, a half shrug in her eyes and the twitch of her mouth. Then her fingers wrapped tight around me pulling me against her. She ground her hips against mine as I pushed against her. Her eyes slipped closed as the tip started to penetrate her. I could not help but let a soft chuckle out as I sat back on my heels, driving myself fully into her. She let loose a shuddering sigh that echoed my own as my hips met hers.

Then I reached down and grabbed her legs, pulling them together against my chest. I kissed the bottoms of her feet and the backs of her calves as I ground my hips against hers in a slow continuous motion. As I raked my teeth across the sublime skin of her legs I reached down and placed my right hand on her hip, pulling her body against mine as I rolled my hips into her. With my left hand, I grabbed the top side of her right thigh, squeezing her leg. As I nibbled on the side of her leg I looked down at her, and found her eyes squeezed shut, one hand grabbing the blankets, while the other gently caresses her left breast.

We started to find a rhythm together. She rocked her hips against me as I slid fully into her. Our groins pushed together, fully engulfing me inside her vice-like grip. Our breathing now synchronized. Each time I pulled back, she rocked her hips away, almost to the point of me coming lose. Only the tip of my throbbing erection remained within, then we rocked back together. We become as one. This Goddess and I. Riding a mountain of ecstasy, joined at the hips. Carving through the trees of life, through powder as deep and soft you could ever dream of.

Our pace quickened. Our hearts raced. I could feel the climax of our union fast approaching. I was not ready for this to stop. I could feel the cliff approaching that we were about to hurtle ourselves off. Our muscles tensed, clenched, ready to burst. Not yet! I did not know if I whispered the words, or yelled them to the heavens. I forced myself to take deep breaths, to break the rhythm. I could feel her beneath me, around me, clenching against me. Squeezing so tight, I felt like to burst. Oh, that sweet explosion. It would be so easy to let go, and let this end. It was too much! I could not! I wanted this to last a lifetime, for all eternity. This Goddess, I could not let this end now. Not yet!

I grabbed her legs and spread them to the bed. I sat back on my heels, still driving in and out of her, but at a slower pace. Her breath was still too fast. I pushed down on her stomach with one hand, but she shivered and spasmsedat my touch. I placed a hand on her mound, slipped my fingers around her clitoris. I rubbed and twisted, and she responded. While keeping my pace slow, and taking deep breaths, I rubbed across her clitoris as she hit that climax.

I slid my throbbing manhood as deep as I could, pushing our groins together as she thrashed like a wild animal. Her hands pulled at the blankets, the towel was torn free and hurled across the room. Her eyes bored into mine as she bit her lip so hard, she nearly drew blood. Her legs spasmed and twitched, kicking at the air. Shuddering spasms rocked her whole body. I sat back on my heels, fully engulfed inside her, letting her ride it out. That exquisite muscular control squeezed my manhood so hard; I felt like to burst. I forced myself to take deep shuddering breaths, to fight against that exquisite ecstasy. Somehow, I succeeded. I managed to stave off my climax.

As her shudders and spasms started to calm, I leaned forward, pushing her legs to the bed with my hips, I laid against her. Pressing my chest against hers. Those incredible, firm nipples pressed against me. Our lips met, and her kiss was fierce and savage. Our tongues did battle as I held her close, feeling her body slowing to a more normal rhythm. Her breathing closer to mine.

Then I sat back on my heels, slipping my arms out from behind her, letting my hands linger on her sides, pulling across her sublime belly. I reached out and placed my hands on her breasts, marveling at their feel. I ran my thumbs across her nipples, feeling them stiffen beneath my touch. Then I turned my head and noticed the cup of ice sitting on the night stand. A few pieces still remained, partly melted. She followed my glance, and her eyes widened a hair. A slight knowing smile played across her face. I was struck by the utter beauty that became her in that smile. I would do anything to please this Goddess. Climb any mountain, slay any monster. If only she asked that I never leave her side. Or to never pull out of her. As if she caouldread my mind, and in response, she squeezed my cock again. Her smile was now a bit mischievous, as she bit her lip. My body shuddered in response.

I reached over and grabbed the cup. Then I started to withdraw from her, but she clenched tight on me. My cock was about halfway out. She bit her lip at me, her eyes twinkling. I slid back in, and she sighed with content. Then I started to pull out again, and she clenched on me again, only allowing half of my throbbing cock to pull out. I cocked an eyebrow at her. She pouted, and released me. I nodded my head in thanks.