03 The Hotel

Story Info
A proposed snowboarding lesson goes awry...
9.7k words
4.25
2.6k
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long drive. The weather was not horrible, but it had been slow. The recent snowstorm had complicated things a little bit more than I was expecting. The roads were thick with people attempting to go out in the snow. It never ceases to amaze me how people drive when the weather goes just a hair shy of normal. Whether snow, rain, or even a little bit of wind, people never cease to prove how bad they can drive. Snow being the culprit this day, I did not mind a little slow driving. It was still tiring to deal with all of it though. Of course, without it, I would not have made the trip in the first place. Or set up the arrangements for this lesson.

I am not an expert snowboarder, but I tend to hold my own in some crazy situations. I have not found a slope yet that I could not handle. Though, I did find a frozen waterfall in Canada that I would not go near. Watching people attempt to navigate from the ski-lift was very entertaining. I am not completely convinced I could not do it; it was just not something I am quite ready to try. That and the sign at the top saying that taking this trail is putting your life in your hands, is a bit of a deterrent. Though, difficult slopes do not deter me. Sure, you must take some things a little slower than others, but that is part of the learning process. Snowboarding for 8 years has taught me a few things, and some of those things I like to pass on to others from time to time. Which is why I made this trip in the first place.

Snowboarding on your own can be a lot of fun. However, nothing can quite compare to snowboarding with someone. There is a certain amount of camaraderie on the slopes that just cannot be explained. Not to mention the fact that when you get into a "hairy" situation, you want someone to have your back. At the very least, it is nice to have someone to laugh with about the stupid stuff you just did. Unfortunately, it is quite rare that I can just find someone walking off the street that can keep up with me. I am not trying to say that I am good, but most folks that I ride with cannot keep up. So, I relegate myself to the role of teacher with the occasional solo jaunt at breakneck speed so that I still feel like I am doing something for myself.

Teaching someone how to snowboard is not an easy thing. Nor am I the best of teachers. But if someone is willing to listen to the things I have to say, and follow in the moves I make, they might pick up a thing or two. Knowing that, I quite often volunteer to instruct people I know.

That is how I wound up making this trip up into the mountains. Traffic had not been too bad, but it had been frustrating enough that I was glad to be out of the car and at my destination. I took a minute to stretch my legs and reach for the sky. My back popped once, eliciting a sigh of relief. I gazed up at the sky, watching the clouds drift by. The air was cold and crisp, and it was perfect weather to snowboard in. It had been cold in these parts for a respectable number of days, and the snow was sure to be fresh, soft, and ready for us.

The hotel was not a large or grandiose place, but it was nice. It had that down-home look that some places manage to keep while still being a busy hotel. With a bag of gear slung over one shoulder, and a board over the other, I made my way into the lobby. A quick check with the receptionist gave me the room number of my student, so I headed upstairs.

Before any true lesson can begin, you must get the person fitted into their gear. Being comfortable on the slopes makes an enormous difference when trying to learn. Any time I endeavor to teach someone, I always meet them before going to the slopes to make sure all the gear is set up to make them as comfortable as possible. This would be no different, except that we are meeting at a hotel to get set up before going to the mountain.

Wearing dark blue sweats, a white T-shirt, my heavy snow jacket, and a Nike running hat, I am not exactly the mark of high fashion. Again, comfort is the key here. Not that I would be wearing this on the slopes, I have a pair of snow pants in the bag that I will change into later. Soft "Ugg" boots are also necessary. Easy to change in and out of, and comfortable for long drives. Not to mention they keep my feet quite warm while walking in the snow. None of this would normally even cross my mind, but my student is not a typical one. This one was a woman I have never met.

Talking to someone online about meeting and doing something is never quite the same. Especially since there is a certain amount of flirtation that takes place online with the assurance of anonymity. Taking things into real life crosses certain barriers that some people have a tough time with. Not to mention it is like a blind date. You never know exactly what you are getting into. It is hard to say you know someone until you meet them in person. So, this trip is a double whammy. Not only am I meeting this woman for the first time, but I am going to teach how to ride a snowboard. Not an easy task, but one I am sure I am up for.

I found the stairs to the second floor of the hotel with ease. I could take the elevator, but something about climbing a flight of stairs just makes me feel more alive. Sure, with all this gear, it would have been a lot easier to take the elevator, but I never did like elevators. Given a choice, I will pick the stairs every time.

The second floor of the hotel is quiet and small. Soft lights are spaced down the hall in a zigzag pattern leaving small pools of mellow darkness around some of the doors while bathing others in light. The effect struck me as odd, but pleasant. The carpet is soft and plush beneath my boots, and I wonder what it would feel like barefoot. Later I will have some time to test that, but right now, I need to meet someone, and have them try on some gear.

It occurs to me that I really have no idea what time it is. I had stopped wearing a watch many years ago, and my cell phone is sitting in my car. When wearing sweatpants, one is slightly limited in locations for the placement of a cell phone. I suppose I could have stuck it in my jacket pocket, but that thought had not occurred to me when I got out of the car. Oh well. I had told her 11am and I really had no clue what time it was.

Her room was about halfway down the hall, and I stopped in front of her door. I debated for a moment whether to set the snowboard down and lean it against the wall or continue to hold it. I will simply have to pick it up again anyways, so why bother? It is not exactly a comfortable position to hold the snowboard against my left shoulder by the binding, but years of practice have taught me how to hold it so that the binding does not crush my shoulder, or my hand. Just one of those things you learn over time.

I pause for a moment, my heart thunders in my chest. I had seen a picture of her once, but pictures do not really do people justice. There is always something to be said about seeing someone in person. I feel like a nervous teenager on his first date again. Never a fun position to be in. My hands feel sweaty, and I wipe my right hand on my sweats. Then knock once on the door.

I hear footsteps inside coming towards the door, and for one horrible moment I think that my information was wrong. What if some crazy man is staying here and I just woke him up? Would this be the last thing I ever do, standing in this hall like an idiot, with my life about to be erased by some lunatic with no conscience? I look up and down the hall, half hoping that someone will be there for me to call out for help. But then again, what if all that is false? Then I will look like even more of an idiot calling out when this woman opens the door. My heartbeat thunders, the door opens, and my heart stops.

Standing in the doorway is a woman that I can only describe as a Goddess. Sandy blonde hair played across her shoulders. Still damp from a recent shoulder, it glows in the light as if it has a life of its own. Her eyes enrapture me. A deep blue that seems to fill with the softness of a thousand pillows yet at the same time seems to resonate in the deepest oceans. Full, gorgeous lips part as she looks at me. Tucked around her incredible body is a single towel, revealing an incredible set of cleavage that any man would love to spend a lifetime exploring. The towel hugs her small frame, with a small knot tucked under her left arm. Supple, full hips push up against the bottoms of the towel, and incredible legs taper down to the ground at her perfect feet.

"Uh... h... h... Hi.," I stammered. She smiled at me, and I found my voice as I look into those eyes, "Did I catch you at a bad time?"

"Yes," her voice floated across my skin, making gooseflesh break out across my arms. It floated down my spine making me tingle down to my toes. She took one step through the doorway towards me, "you did."

"I... I am... sorry," I stammered again, "I could come back later." A slight sadness creeps into her eyes as she took another step towards me, within arm's reach, "Or I could... uh... wait outside."

She shakes her head, that gorgeous hair played across her bare shoulders, as she leans into me and gives me a hug. Her arms encircle me, underneath my jacket, pulling me against her. Those incredible breasts pressed against my upper abdomen, and her head leaned against my shoulder.

"Or... I... uh... could help you get dressed."

"Help." She whispered into my ear. I shivered again knowing all the implications of that one word. I encircled her waist with my right arm, pulled her against me, savoring the wonderful feel of her full body against mine. I pulled her tight and leaned back just enough to lift her off the ground, and she hugged me tighter, holding herself against me while I carried her into the hotel room. I set her down on her feet and closed the door behind me.

She did not let go of me but remained in place as I set down the snowboard against the inside of the door and lifted the duffle bag off my shoulder. She slipped her right arm out from under the strap, but otherwise does not move. Then I slipped the jacket off and dropped it to the floor behind me. Then I encircled her with both my arms, pulling her tight against me, savoring the feel of her full body pressed tight against mine. The fullness of my erection presses against her. For a moment, I am embarrassed to be wearing sweatpants. If these had been jeans, then that would not be so noticeable. Maybe. She did not draw back but pressed herself against me even tighter. I ran my hands over her back, kneading the tight muscles through the towel with my fingertips.

She tilted her head up towards my ear and whispered in a husky voice that again makes me shiver, "I think there is something else you forgot to unpack..."

I looked down into her eyes, just a little puzzled, seeing a twinkle of mischief play across her features. She smiled at me as she slipped one hand inside my sweats and boxers. I closed my eyes as her fingers played across the hardness of my erection. Her other hand slipped down the backside of my sweats, and into my boxers as well, feeling the hardness of my ass.

In one swift motion, she dropped into a crouch, pulling my clothes down with her. The suddenness of it caught me off-guard and I leaned back into the door to keep from falling over. I looked down at her and caught her incredible eyes gazing up into mine. They sparkled with desire. I shivered again, as I looked down at her incredible cleavage that showed extremely well.

Then her tongue flicked out across the tip of my dick. My eyes slipped closed again, as I felt her lips pulling my cock into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around me causing my head to swim. My heartbeat accelerated, and the air came out of my lungs in ragged breathes as she licked and sucked on the tip of my manhood. One of her hands grabbed my leg, digging her nails into it as her teeth raked over me, causing another shiver to run down my back.

I clapped a hand to my face, biting my own fingers as her lips slid farther down the shaft of my throbbing cock, pushing the head of it deeper into her mouth. Then she slid back, pumping it in and out of her mouth. I started to groan, a deep guttural noise that slipped out of me. Her left-hand slipped around my balls, gently squeezing them, the tips of her fingers pressing into the tender flesh behind them, while she sucked on me with incredible fierceness. Her right-hand wrapped around my shaft, squeezing until I thought I was going to burst. I can start to feel my eyes bugging out of my head as she pumps my shaft in her fierce grip while she swirled her tongue around the tip of me.

Then she released her vice-like grip on me and plunged my throbbing cock down her throat. "Good Grief!", the words slipped out of my mouth before I can stop them as she kissed my groin, my dick completely inside of her. In a slow steady motion, she slid her head back, letting me out of her. My left-hand clutched to the wall, looking for something to grab as my eyes rolled into the back of my head. Her hand clamped down on me again, pumping life into me, as she sucked and flicked and nipped at me. White light filled my eyes.

The incredible pleasure that washed over me, drove me into the unimaginable depths of a snow-covered mountain forest of deep powder the likes of which every snowboarder dreams of riding. Her teeth raked across my skin, and I twitched and spasmed. The powder flowed around me, throwing up an enormous rooster tail of white that only the deepest, lightest powder can produce. Her tongue curled around my balls throwing me into such ecstasy that I plunged into the deepest turn of my life, cascading the mountain with fresh powder, and leaping into the air in an insane grab. I twisted and twirled in the air, and then land throwing more powder all over the place. Her hands grasped my legs and her mouth closed over me again, pulling me into her incredible depths. Her tongue twisted and swirled around me pulling into ecstasy the likes of which I had never dreamed possible. I exploded into the air again, off a cliff of incredible height. I grabbed my board, twisting and spinning in the air. As the ground comes up to greet me, I release, in perfect form, and land the most incredible landing. Her teeth raked across the tender flesh of the head of my dick, and I whipped into another deep turn throwing off a wave of powder high enough to drown a man.

Then one of her hands closed around my balls, squeezing tight, as her other hand closed around my shaft, with vice-like intensity. She pumped my cock, sucking on the head of it, swirling her tongue around it, nipping with her teeth. My back twitched. My legs spasmed. And I exploded into the air off a cliff of truly unimaginable proportions. The snow fell from the sky in a gentle wave of coolness that brushed around me as I twisted and spun holding onto my board with perfect form and a style all my own. She pumped faster, and I spun higher. She sucked harder than I thought possible for any living human being to accomplish, and suddenly I hit the ground in an explosion of pent-up frustration and ecstasy that left me out of breath and sagging against the door. My legs twitched and spasmed beyond my ability to control, and I started to slide down the door, until I was sitting on my duffle bag.

During all of this, she did not let go. She continued to suck up every drop of me that came out. I leaned back against the door, totally and completely spent. Still, she did not let go. Her hand gripped me with vice like pressure, pumping every lost drop out. Then she looked up at me, and those incredible blue eyes met mine. She pulled my dick out of her mouth and smiled at me. Then she slipped it back in and took it all the way down into her throat, her lips touched my groin again. I shuddered, and spasmed, my legs twitching. Then she sucked on me with all the considerable force she could muster.

She released me again and sat back on the balls of her feet. She untied the edge of her towel, wiped her mouth, and chin off with it, and then tucked it back into place. All without revealing anything to me. I sat up and pulled the ends of my sweatpants off my feet. Then I lifted the t-shirt off my chest and tossed it aside. She smiled at me, radiant beauty filling my being as I finished undressing. Then I leaned into her and wrapped my arms about her. She wrapped her legs around me, as I stood up and carried her further into the hotel room.

She leaned her head against my shoulder and kissed my neck, as I lay her down on the bed. She pulled me down on top of her, and we kissed with all the passion of two long lost lovers, our tongues twisting around each other. We parted and looked into each other's eyes. Those incredible deep blue beauties filled me with a desire to please her. To make this goddess happy. This incredible woman who is more than just the woman who plagued my dreams, but a creature of the gods made flesh. More beautiful than an angel in the heavens, this woman, this goddess is mine.

I kissed her jaw, my teeth slipping over her skin, as my hands found her legs and pulled lines across them. Then I worked my way, with my teeth and lips, towards her ear. When I got there, I pulled her earlobe into my mouth, running my teeth across the tender flesh. I nibbled on it, massaging it with my teeth, flicking it with my tongue. Then I worked up the edge of her ear, sucking and nibbling as I went. She sighed at me; her breath warm against my neck. Her hands pulled across my back, pulling me against her. I kissed behind her ear, nipping at the sweetness of skin there.

Then I worked down her neck, grinding the soft skin with my teeth. I sucked on her succulent flesh savoring the taste of her. My hands slipped under her towel, feeling the firmness of her strong thighs. Her fingers dug into my back, and slid down towards my ass, leaving a burning trail where they went. Her thighs clamped against mine, pulling me onto her. I worked my way a little further down her neck, my teeth digging into her upper shoulder as I let the weight of my body lie down against her. My hips settled against the soft swell of hers.

Working across her collarbone, I scraped my teeth across her flesh, flicking it with my tongue as I went. When I reached the middle, I ran my tongue across the soft gap between the bones, then closed my mouth across her barred throat, gently scraping her with my teeth and sucking on her sweetness. A soft sigh of pleasure slipped out through her lips.

I slid my left hand up over her side, over the towel, I felt the firmness of her right breast beneath the towel. Then I ran my tongue down her sternum to the edge of the towel over her chest. Bracing my weight with my right hand, I raised myself up off her. She looked up at me, her eyes looking over me as her hands trailed along my back and arms. Then I reached down and undid the knot holding the towel in place. Her hands rested on my arms as I pulled the towel open to reveal her naked body.

As the towel falls to the bed around her, I marvel at her incredible body. The gentle swell of her breasts with nipples that cried out to the heavens for the careful caresses of tender affection. The smooth lines of her flat stomach leading down into her groin. The gentle swell of her hips leading into those incredible legs. And then her groin. That perfect intersection of legs and torso that called to me, and drew me in. Smooth and clean, a mound of perfect flesh that called out to the worship of all men. Two lips so perfectly shaped that I cannot imagine anything in the world that could compare. She is, indeed, a Goddess in human form.

I leaned forward on top of her body, the firmness of my erection resting against her groin, my hands bracing the bed beneath her arms, and our lips met. The swell of her breasts pushed against my chest; her nipples firm against my flesh. Our lips parted, and our tongues twisted around each other's. Her arms circle around my back, her nails scraping over my skin. My left hand goes through her hair, feeling the silky smoothness of it, while the right grips the back of her shoulder.