04 Our Perfect Marriage

Story Info
Maria meets Will.
6.8k words
4.21
11.2k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/08/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

04 -- Our Perfect Marriage -- Maria meets Will

A week had passed since Maria had told me about Will. A week since we had agreed that she would meet him. Meet him for sex.

All week the sexual tension in the house was incredible. For me this was multiplied by nerves, fear and sometimes almost panic. But in equal measure, the thought of her finally being fucked by someone else took me to levels of arousal that are hard to explain. I could sense how turned on Maria was. I caught her staring into space, a look of lust and desire in her eyes. She was always tactile but it felt like she was desperate for physical contact, constantly brushing against me. We made love every night that week, something that had become rare. But, she didn't want to engage in any pillow talk about that was to come. Telling me she wanted us to keep the emotion and fantasy inside for now, to let it build even more.

By the Friday I needed to talk about it. She was meeting him in exactly one week. It wasn't just the fact that I was turned on, the build up to her meeting her first lover was a huge part of my fantasy.

"So what did he say when you said you'll meet him?" I asked her. We were in the lounge, she was resting her head against my chest. Both of us idly exploring each other's bodies. Me stroking her back, her making patterns with her fingers across my chest.

"He's excited! I got a message 5 minutes later showing that he had changed his flight and the hotel so he can stay another night. Since then he has messaged me a lot," she finished with a smile.

I could feel my heart rate pick up. "What sort of texts? What has he been saying?"

"Flirty, sexy stuff. He goes from being sexy, really hot stuff that makes me so turned on. Then at the same time he is so sure of himself, he is certain he going to give me the fuck of my life. Sometimes that annoys me. But then other times that makes me hotter than I can describe. "

I sensed her body relax as she snuggled into me. She was relaxed, but I wasn't. Don't get me wrong, I wanted, needed, this to happen but I was my mind was a whirlwind. Needing to talk. "So aren't you nervous about next week? Worried?" I asked.

"What?" she said, "sort of I guess but not really, not like that. There's no point pretending. I really want this. We want this, and the way if has worked out feels perfect. I met him by chance, I'm really attracted to him, it is totally no strings. And..." She let her sentence hang as her fingers circled my nipple.

"And..." I whispered. I could feel her breathing quicken.

"He's got a big cock. That is what we both want. He's handsome and fit, but that's not what this is about." She said this completely matter of fact.

She sighed, then continued, "I know its going to be good. We've spoken about it so much. Even if the sex isn't great I won't regret it. I will regret not meeting him though, I know that for certain."

Maria turned to me, "you know what I do worry about?" she asked and then continued with the answer. " I worry I'll love it. Too much."

She let that settle in. Gently kissing my neck.

"You mean too much so that you will want to see him again and again? That you'll have feelings for him?"

She continued to kiss my neck. I could almost see her mouth turning into a smile. "No, not at all. I mean I might see him again at some point I guess, especially if we really connect. But no, that isn't what I mean."

"I'm really turned on. Not because of Will. Just the whole thing. The thought of being with someone else. It is years since I was with another man. I can't wait. Then knowing you want me to do this. It turns you on that I'll be with someone else. That you want me to love it. Want him to fuck me so good. Fuck me better than you do." She paused.

I grabbed her hand. Pushed it down my body letting her feel how hard I was. "Why does that worry you?"

She didn't say anything. She stroked my cock. I could feel her tense up. Felt her uncertainty. Then she took a breath, "I'm worried that I will want to do this again and again. Have lots of lovers. I've been fantasizing about it. Fantasizing about having sex with random men I see in the street. I always get attention when I'm out without you, even when I'm with you. I'm worried about how I'll react to that attention in the future. It scares me. And it scares me what that will do to you and us. Maybe even more, I worry how I feel about myself. I don't want to see myself as a slut, a slutwife. Or maybe I know that is what people would see me as, I don't want what i might be to impact how I value myself. I'm scared once the genie is out of the bottle we won't be able to put it back in. But don't worry. I'm being silly. We've wanted this for ages and now I'm worrying about nonsense."

"Fuck." Was all I could say. Them after a while "I think I'd like you to want to do this again. I'm not sure how if would play out. We would need to talk about it but it turns me on. I suppose I worry that you will look down on me. Like I'm not a real man if I let you be with other men. Want them to fuck you better than I can."

"Sssshhh, don't think that way." She said stroking my face. "It takes a real man to be open about their fantasy. And you are an amazing lover. I don't want to meet Will, or anyone else because you don't satisfy me. I love you. Look, let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. Sorry if I killed the mood. I wish I'd just kept this discussion just about next weekend. But we need to talk, need to be open. This isn't what most people see as normal." She pushed her body in to me. "Mood kill or not, next weekend makes me feel so fucking horny. Can't wait to meet him."

I was excited about the thought of Maria turning into a real slutwife, and then her openness about next weekend made by cock throb. Maria sensed it to "Does it turn you on that I can't wait to meet him?" she teased

"Yes," I almost whispered, "I love it that you can't wait for him to fuck you. That his big cock turns you on so much."

"It does," she said as her hand rubbed my cock through my shorts, "I've been masturbating like crazy this week. I've lost count how often I've made myself cum." She gently kissed my neck then nibbled at my ear, her hand slipping inside my shorts. "I can't wait for his big, thick cock to stretch my tight pussy, to fuck me hard like I need. Do you love that I find him attractive? I so want to be fucked by him. Does that turn you on?"

I heard myself groan as Maria pulled out my cock and let some saliva drip on to it, lubricating the shaft as her hand moved slowly up and down. All the while kissing my neck and whispering about her desires for a week's time.

"But like I said, it is more than that." She continued. "I'm excited that for the first time in years another man's eyes, hands, mouth will explore my body. You know what turns me on, you know how to make me cum. Next week someone else will be trying to understand what I like, experimenting with my body. The thought of that makes my heart race. Then I think about me doing the same with him. Taking in his amazing body. Turning him on. Giving myself to him. You might not like this, but next Friday night I am his, no limits. I am his slut, no, his whore, for the night. I know he finds me attractive, I am going to leave him needing to see me again. I will do whatever it takes to be the fuck of his life."

She kissed me hard, her tongue darting against mine. "Do you ever think of me kissing him?" she asked.

"No." I stammered. The thought of it like a punch to the stomach.

"He is a really good kisser, I can't wait to kiss him again." She looked up at me, "It is such a turn on that we are doing this together. That you are as excited as me. You love that he has a bigger cock than you. Don't you? Tell me." She teased.

"Yes, I love the thought. It scares me but I love it."

"And you want me to love being fucked by him. Don't you? You want him to fuck me better than you can?"

All I could say was "Yes."

"God, I love you!" Maria said as she straddled my body and started to lower herself onto my painfully hard cock. "You fuck me the best baby. No one has fucked me like you do." And then with a whisper, "even the guys with bigger, much bigger cocks than you."

I almost lost control, her words plus the feeling of her tight pussy were nearly too much to take. Looking to prolong the love making I asked "should we go upstairs and let you experience a big cock tonight," thinking about to the large 9.5 inch dildo I had bought.

In response she rode me faster, her head close to my ear she said "No, I want my pussy to feel tight for Will. And I want to feel everything when he first slides inside me. That toy might stretch me a little." She moaned as the thought took her closer to orgasm. Her body slamming down onto my cock. As she stated to cum she continued "So your cock will have to be enough for me tonight." With that her body shook as she orgasmed. This, and her words, sending me over the edge as I exploded inside her.

Over the next few days Maria was on her phone a lot. The sparkle in her eyes and her body language making it clear who she was texting. As much of a turn on as it was, the knot in my stomach seemed to grow and tighten every time her phone vibrated, every time I saw her smile as she read the latest message. Sometimes I'd walk into the room and she wouldn't realise I was there. I watched her looking at her phone, her fingers tracing her nipples. Sometimes moving lower, too turned on to resist the need to be touched. It is quite something seeing your wife masturbating reading texts from someone who will fuck her in less than a week. My emotions were off the scale. Jealousy. Excitement. Raw lust. Wishing the days would go faster. Then regretting even starting down this path.

On the Tuesday evening she sat next to me on the sofa. "Sorry, I haven't been involving you enough. I've told Will to cut back on the messages. This started as your fantasy. I want to enjoy the next few days with you. Making this, the build up, perfect for you."

I was relieved. "It turned me on seeing the two of you message, but thank you. I didn't know what to expect but it was hard being on the outside. That sounds crazy! I mean...well I hope you know what I mean."

She smiled and kissed me. I thought I would have lots to say. Lots to ask but nothing seemed right. Eventually I felt that the silence was getting awkward so I asked "What are you going to wear? Have you been shopping?"

"What? No I haven't. I didn't plan on buying anything new. I want to wear something similar as when I first met him. So just a summer dress." She looked at me. "Probably quite short, show off my legs." She the stretched her tanned, long and toned legs. Lifting them up and laying them on my lap. "The one I think I'll wear is quite fitted so I won't wear a bra. I'll need to wear some panties though."

I looked down at her. Could see her mouth turned up at the corner, enjoying teasing me. She looked me in the eye and continued. "I did by some other lingerie though. My outfit is quite conservative. I don't want to look like a slut. Or god forbid a cougar. I also don't want to boost his ego by thinking I've made a huge effort. But I do want to look good for him. So I bought some really sexy underwear. If the night goes well I will put in on for him later on." She laughed "Put it on so he can take if off!"

"Will you wear it for me?" I almost stammered.

"Of course, but not until he has seen it first. Sorry baby." She answered.

"I wish I could be there to see it." It came from nowhere. I'd fantasized about seeing her get fucked. I'd mentioned it. But not so directly. And not with Will.

Maria just took it in her stride. "Not this time. If we end up doing this again I'd like you to be there sometimes. Fuck, I'm getting wet just thinking about looking at you, seeing how turned on you would be, whilst someone else is fucking me.

"That would be amazing," I whispered. "I can't believe that me saying that didn't freak you out."

"It is something I've thought about. Will asked if you wanted to be there, if I wanted it." She let than hang for a few seconds. "I told him I didn't."

"Don't you?" I asked.

"Not this time. Not with him. Look, I'm still a bit worried about how you will be afterwards." She looked at me, warning me to keep quiet and let her talk. "I'm pretty sure you will be ok, you'll have to be! But it is one thing hearing about it from me. Even if that is me telling you how incredible he was. How good the sex was. How much I loved being fucked by him. Even telling you he made me feel better than you do. It is something else see it. Watching and knowing someone else it taking me places you can't."

She looked at me. I know she could feel my painfully hard cock against the back of her legs that were still draped over me. I stroked her thigh. Moving upwards. Needing to feel how turned on she was. But she grabbed my wrist, holding it firmly.

"And I think he will really push it. I know at first he was interested because he was attracted to me. But now the fact I am married really excites him. He gets off on knowing this is a fantasy for us as a couple. His texts are full of how he's going to give me more than you can. How he's going to ruin me for you. I know it is partly just talk to get us hot, but I'm sure he would push that really hard if you were there -- his ego would make him do it. Encourage me to compare him to you. Make me say things I don't really mean. I want to just go with the flow, but if you are there I'm not sure I can. I don't want to worry about what you are thinking, seeing, hearing. Not the first time we do this. And not with him. Don't try to convince me."

She kept hold of my wrist. She clearly wanted to make it clear this wasn't up for debate. "Ok, I understand. I'm fine with it. If we do this again I'd love to be there sometimes. But to be honest being home and imagining what is happening will turn me on so much. Both scenarios are huge fantasies for me. Whatever you are more comfortable with." Thoughts crossed my mind, I almost laughed "Jesus, we are literally having this conversation. Do I watch some stud with a huge cock fuck you or wait home for you to come back to me. The whole thing is such a crazy turn on."

Maria sat up, my eyes straight to her toned midriff as she changed position. Her grip on my wrist loosened as she guided my hand up her thigh. "Maybe we will send you a video." She kissed me then gently bit my lip. She stood up grabbing my hand "Come on, let's have a glass of wine and cool things down a bit."

I followed her into the kitchen. I wasn't sure why she wanted to change the mood, but i guess that was her prerogative. Trying to make small talk I asked what she had a planned for tomorrow, hoping she would invite me along. She said she was going to the spa, "You can come if you like, but it isn't something we can share., she explained. "I don't want a couple massage, or time relaxing with you. I want to get ready for Will. I want to be the softest, smoothest thing he has ever touched." As she said it her hand moved to my groin, a smile spreading across her face as she felt how hard that had made me. "Sorry, I guess we are both too hot for a glass of wine to cool things down. Come on let's go to bed. Let me take care of that for you."

The next two days were strange. On the Wednesday she was at the spa so I didn't really see her. I'd arranged to work from home on the Thursday and Friday, to be near her. To share the anticipation. It wasn't that the those days weren't a turn on. The nervous excitement was off the scale. Butterflies that were almost painful. But neither of us knew how to act. Maria was going to meet another man and she was going to have sex with him. Another man that she found really attractive. We tried to keep it light. We almost forced ourselves to be tactile. It didn't feel natural, the more we tried the more what was about to happen came to the fore. On the Thursday evening we lay in bed facing each other, neither of us knowing what to say. I became worried that I had pushed her into this and said "You're quiet, are you nervous, having second thoughts?"

"What? No, at least not really. It wouldn't be normal if I wasn't having some. I suppose I am excited."

"About his big cock?" I asked, vocalising what had been on my mind for days.

"Partly," she said. Then she smiled "I am not going to lie! Yes I am looking forward to having sex with him, and yes part of that I as because of how big he is. But it is the whole experience. I told you I was turned on by the newness. But these last few days I've got really turned on about coming back to you. Telling you all about it."

She stopped and looked at me, then continued, "Hopefully telling you how amazing it was, how amazing he was. Getting off on how much that will turn you on. Feeling how hard it gets you." Her hand grabbed my cock, sliding up and down the shaft. "Would you like that?" all I could do was nod. "Good, I will tell you everything, be totally honest. Would you like me to tell you how good his big cock felt? How I needed to be fucked so deep?" She was looking directly in my eyes, into my soul. Almost assessing how far she could push me. "Describe how I loved him treating me like a slut, tell you how much he made me cum?" I moaned and she kissed me. "Kissing you with my mouth that has kissed him. That will have sucked his cock? Swallowed his cum? Would you like that baby?"

She moved her hand faster up and down my cock. "Would you like that?" She kissed me hard then moved down my body. Her lips around the head of my cock. She didn't deep throat me. Instead she sucked the head hard, quick pulses of suction. Feeling incredible. She felt my body tighten, finally taking the full length as I came hard down her throat. Her body slid back up the bed until her head was resting on my chest. As I lay there catching my breath her arms squeezed me hard.

"Good night baby. Whatever happens in the next day or so, remember I love you. Remember we are doing this for us."

She seemed at peace. I felt her body relax and soon she was asleep. I lay there for a while. It was almost midnight. My mind fast forwarding to this time tomorrow. Maria would have met him, they would have had sex. Maybe she would be on her way home. My stomach tightened. I couldn't tell if the feeling was excitement or dread. Then I thought about what she had said. The thought of her telling me about the sex was a part of the fantasy. I had always imagined him fucking her better than I could, imagined her telling me how she needed his cock again. I hadn't thought about her coming back and being able to smell his cologne on her body, his taste on her lips, her body marked by his hands and mouth. I was surprised she had brought if up, it wasn't something we had discussed. I drifted off to sleep, unsure whether that was now part of her fantasy, and unsure how I felt about it.

The next day we were both up early. The children go to a school which has boarding facilities. By chance there were events on all weekend so both were desperate to board for the Friday and Saturday nights. I dropped them at school and headed home. Maria had gone back to bed.

"You really don't need any more beauty sleep." I said as I sat on the bed next to her.

She smiled, "Maybe not, but I don't want to be tired later. I want to be full of energy and life when I meet him." She kissed me, grabbed my arm and pulled it around her, and then settled back into the bed. I stayed there for a while, stroking her back before heading downstairs.

It was a long day. I was working from home but couldn't concentrate. I heard Maria get up at around 11 but she didn't come down to my study. At about 2 I heard her run a bath, starting to get ready for the night ahead. She was meeting him at 6:30 for drinks and was being picked up by an uber at 5:30. By 4pm I gave up on work and moved to the lounge. Waiting for her to come downstairs. I finally heard her feet on the stairs at about five. She walked in the lounge looking incredible. The dress she had picked looked amazing. It couldn't have fit her any better, showing off her perfect legs and tiny waist. As her husband I could see how turned in she was by looking in her eyes. Any one else could tell by a glance at her body - despite the warmth of the day her nipples were proud and erect under her dress, true to her word she wasn't wearing a bra and I wondered if she had also decided against any other underwear.

12