All Comments on '04 Our Perfect Marriage'

by Lucky_lover

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

..

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

Meh. Usual bullshit. It ignores the reality that sex, for women, isn’t compartmentalized like men. Orgasms release oxytocin and that hormone binds to receptors in the brain and it associates love with the person causing the orgasm.

Basically she can say she loves her husband all she wants but her brain will tell her that she loves her new man. Her actions will follow and if allowed to take its course, she will leave her husband for the man she loves.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer3 months ago

I'll never understand those pathetic cucks. Having their loving, sexy, wives/girl friends getting fucked by someone else. Knowing they will NEVER measure up in either physical equipment or pleasure given. Just disgusting doormats.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

written well enough but crazy topic. I just don't see how guys would like that at all.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Funny comments. Why read this type of story and then have issue with the subject matter? Perhaps some personal insecurities coming to the fore!

RetiredCappyRetiredCappy3 months ago

I enjoy stories like this one and it is well written. However, we need a chapter 5 so she can bring back a very detailed report while she is getting slow fucked.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story! Please keep it going.

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

OOAAOOAA3 months ago

SUPER HOT STORY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

story is good. the way he called before asking if she was spending the night seemed silly though and performative which ruined any flow i imagined they might have had that evening. 'oh, better call husband at the exact moment i decide!'

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Blame Darwin. The current husband is intellectually, emotionally, and physically inadequate for this woman. Like the lemming that can't keep from running off the cliff, this pathetic cuck husband can't stop himself from giving this woman to a better man, a real man, a man who understands men, and women, love, respect, and commitment. The cuck instinctively knows he does not deserve this woman, cannot be a suitable mate, and so gives her up to an actual mature intelligent self respecting man. It would be a fitting end if he just stepped into the nearest tar pit, or took some other action to recycle his organic matter. He's is waste.

\

And what kind of person enjoys reading about waste?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous