04 The Office Visit

Story Info
Coaxed into the Editor's office, ends well for both parties.
7.8k words
4.42
2.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping the car in low gear, I drove through the silent streets, windows down, enjoying the night. A soft breeze blew, bringing the smell of fall to me. The streetlights shone on every corner, lighting a path through the quiet town. Taking turns at random, I rolled through the town watching the dark storefronts, not seeing a soul. It was strange to wander through a town this late at night when nothing was moving. Not that this town was a busy one during the day, but still odd to see it so lifeless. Like a well-maintained ghost town.

As I rounded another corner, I noticed, up the street, a light on. Even from blocks away, it was obvious that someone was still up and about. Curious, I parked the car and walked towards the large building. Windows covered the front of the building. Most had the shades open, revealing offices behind. Some were neat and tidy, while others had papers and notes scattered about. The last window had the blinds pulled, and light leaked between them as someone moved around inside.

Standing in the silent dark, I watched for a minute to see who was inside. Nothing moved for a moment, then a shadow passed over the shades. Keeping watch, I waited. Behind the shades I caught glimpses of a figure sitting behind a desk. Only scant details were available. Silken legs. Long dark hair. A light-colored blouse. I caught a glimpse of her face, and something deep inside of me tightened. My stomach knotted up. Then the blinds parted.

A single hand pushes the shades apart, and an angelic face peered out into the darkness. Dark eyes, underneath narrow eyebrows slipped from side to side, looking for something in the dark. I stood still, wondering if she could see me. Her dark hair was pulled back into a bun. A stray strand played across her brow. Her slender form was backlit and radiant in the light. The knot in my stomach tightened as she looked right at me. Her eyes narrowed, and I felt as if she was peering into my soul. Perhaps she liked what she saw as a slight smile played across her face. Then the blinds slipped back into place.

My heart hammered in my chest; my hands grew clammy. The thought that crossed my mind was simple. It was not fair that she was inside, and I was out. Some greater equation of life was out of balance, and my world was spinning off axis. The only solution was to go into the light...

I turned on my heels and walked to the main entrance of the building. For a heart-breaking moment, I pondered what I would have to do if the doors were locked. Would there be another way in? I could not let a simple locked door stand between me and the glorious light. I knew nothing of picking locks, but could I learn? I looked around and spied no rocks nearby with which I could break the glass. And even if there were, I would hate to startle the young woman with the breaking of glass. The fortunes must have been gazing upon me, as the latch slipped, and the door opened with a soft sigh.

Beyond the dark glass of the doors, the main lobby was a checkerboard of white and black marble. Potted plants lined the stucco walls. To the left I saw a security door, and directly ahead was the main part of the building. Another set of doors, another possible lock. My mind spun, but I strode forward hoping that fate was still on my side. The handle turned with the silent grace of well-oiled joints.

The primary office of the building was a dark cave of cubicles. Their silent walls stood testament to the work that would be done in them during the day. The first couple that I saw had little piles of paper gathered in neat stacks. A simple phone, monitor, well-used keyboard, and mouse. There was also a small jar of pencils, pens, and markers near the monitor. A calendar was tacked to the wall just above the desk with hand-written notes across many of the dates.

A stray beam of light played across the surroundings coming from my left. Turning, I saw a glass door leading into an office. Blinds had been drawn across it, hiding the insides of the room. There was no noticeable movement going on inside. As there was no other light on in the entire place, it seemed obvious where I must go. Before I realized what was going on, I was standing in front of the door. My heart thundered in my chest, making such a racket it was no small wonder that she was not standing at the door asking what all the noise was. My hands were cold, and clammy, and I could feel a sheen of sweat breaking out on my back.

I started to reach for the doorknob and stopped. Doubts racked my mind. My hand halfway to the door, I stood like an idiot not sure what to do. What would I say? What if she asked me to leave? What if she calls the police officers? What if she thought I was a burglar, had a gun, and went to shoot me? This was a mistake. What was I doing there? Perhaps I would be better off going back to my car and getting back on the road. The light though, I had to step into the light. That blessed radiance. Even if she asked me to leave, I had to stand in the light and look upon her face one more time before I left. Such a thing of beauty could not be passed up. It was like looking at a magnificent work of art, when one is given the opportunity, it is not something you can just walk away from. I closed my hand on the doorknob and turned. The door swung open before me, and I stepped forward into the light...

The first thing my eyes locked onto was the large cherry wood desk in the middle of the room. Sitting sideways to the window, it would offer a beautiful view into the city beyond, if the blinds had been open. Small, neat piles of paper were stacked on the desk. On the left side sats an adding machine, with a roll of paper coming out of the top. In the middle a monitor and keyboard sat, slightly pushed to the side to make room for the papers in the middle. A small green can held pens, highlighters, and sharpies in numerous colors. Beneath the clear mat I could see the edges of a calendar poking out from underneath the paperwork stacked on top of it. To the right side of the desk, I could see a stack of yellow insertion pieces of paper and what looked like stacks of checks. Also in the room was a table with a large printer on it. Another desk, though not as noteworthy as the first. Along the wall to my left was a large filing cabinet. The rest of the room paled in comparison to the figure behind the desk.

Her dark hair was silky and shone in the light, pulled away from her face into what was once a tight bun. Time had worked it loose, and a few stray hairs hung down. One across her clean forehead, danced above her eyes. Her makeup was light letting the natural beauty of her face shine through. She was wearing a tight, lacey blouse that showed just a hint of cleavage, narrowing down to her waist. She glanced up from her paperwork, a small pen slipping from her fingers.

For a moment, the light in the room wavered before my eyes. I was not sure if it were only in my head, or some slight fluctuation in the power, I could not tear my gaze from her to check. As the light waved, it almost seemed to radiate from her very body. Then everything returned to normal. She looked up at me, and her eyes looked over me, a questioning look crossing her face. She did not seem surprised to see me, only curious.

"Can I help you?" she asked. Her voice, smooth as silk, with a slight purr to it sent a tingling sensation down my spine. The knot in my stomach started to loosen. My heart thundered, and the air seemed to slip from my lungs. I opened my mouth but could not seem to find the words. Looking into her eyes, I saw the depths of beauty and intelligence that made me feel like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming semi-truck. Here she came, roaring down the highway in all her majestic beauty to destroy what meek existence I may have once had. I blinked a few times, trying to gather my wits. I opened my mouth to speak, but words failed me. Nothing came out. I closed my mouth and opened it again, but only air came out...

My mind raced as I tried to figure out what to say. Then she rolled her chair back a foot and stood up. The action reminded me of a great cat. Luxurious, sleek, extraordinary in its grace and elegance. She wore a skirt of silken black material that danced just above her knees. The subtle perfection of her legs entranced me. I could not take my eyes off it. I followed the curves of her legs as they led down behind her desk. Realizing I had been staring I glanced back up to her angelic face. A small smile played across her face.

"I... I'm sorry", I started. Then I stopped. What to say. Perhaps honesty would be the best course. Since I could not think of anything else to say... the words came spilling out of my mouth, "I followed the light. Then I saw you through the blinds. You were like the moon peeking through the clouds. Entrancing and so strikingly beautiful that I had to see you with my own eyes and stand in the same room as you. I... I am sorry for bursting into your office so late at night. The radiance of your beauty eclipses the light, and I... I am helpless in your presence..."

"Really?" she purred. The sound of her voice played across my skin like a homesick lover, sending shivers down my spine. The knot in my stomach loosened and tightened again. She stepped around the desk, with a slow cautious gait. I could see that she did not trust me, and yet I was frozen in place, watching as her legs were revealed in the light. The incredibly smoothed silk of her skin. I noticed that she was barefoot, her toenails painted catching the light, and I wondered for a moment where her shoes might be. The thought quickly vanished as she stopped just out of arm's reach. For a moment, I was consumed with the urge to step forward and pull her to me. My arms twitched with the urge to hold her. Yet I restrained myself.

"And... if I asked you to leave?" she asked, crossing her arms in front of her chest. She watched me with those amazing eyes. The depths of which I had become entrapped in.

"I... I would go..." I replied. My heart thundered in my chest. I wanted to plead with her, to beg her to let me stay. Just to let me sit in her presence. Yet, even as the thought flickered through my mind, I knew I could not stand to be in the same room as this woman of such beauty and not look at her. Stare at her. Fantasize about her. To reach out and touch her, caress that perfect skin. Hold those silken arms in my hands, or feel the perfection of her legs, her ass, her breasts. To kiss those perfect, pouty lips. To taste her...

Something dark flickered across her eyes. Her smile twitched. I could tell she had seen something in my face that had betrayed my inner turmoil. In that moment, I knew I had lost. I was doomed.

"Then go." The words held no malice, only curiosity. But they tore me apart. My dreams were shattered. I tried to stay strong but knew she could read the emotion as it tore across my soul. I turned towards the door, shocked at how close I had come. I took one step, reaching towards the door, and felt a tug on my arm. Looking down, I saw her delicate fingers wrapped around my arm. Her touch tantalized me. I felt a sudden surge of power burst through me. Gooseflesh ran down my back. I turned towards her, curious why she had changed her mind. She saw the question in my eyes and face. Her smile was radiant and playful.

"I was only testing you..."

I turned back to face her. The smile playing across her face was radiant and her eyes twinkled with mischief. My heart thundered in my throat. A great weight lifted off my shoulders and I could finally breathe again. Her hand lingered on my arm. The weight of her presence warmed me to the core. I took a step towards her, closing the distance between us, and looked down into her eyes.

The world around me faded out as I gazed into the glorious depths of her eyes. Those soft hazel depths contained a sea of warm dark happiness that I felt I could drown in, and yet there would be life there. It would not be a true drowning, but instead swimming in the depths of sensual love and happiness. She could envelope my entire world, blotting everything out of existence. And what a glorious adventure that would be. In those eyes, I saw the opportunity of pleasure beyond what mere mortals are granted.

While looking down into those beautiful eyes, my left hand reached behind her, pulling her closer to me. As our bodies make contact, another thrill of excitement ran down my spine. I felt a slight shudder in her body as her arms snaked around me, embracing me. An intoxicating smell slipped into my nostrils. I leaned down and took a deep breath from her hair as she rested her ear against my chest. As the smell of her filled my nostrils my eyes started to roll into the back of my head. The sheer feeling of her pressed against the length of me was almost more than I can bear.

I could feel the firm swell of her breasts against my abdomen, her delicate hands pulled me against her. Her hips pressed against mine. I could feel my manhood shifting and pressing against her. For a second, I worried that she might shrink away from it, but instead I felt her pulling me closer to her. Another thrill of excitement ran down my spine.

Opening my eyes, I looked down at the bun of her hair. I could see the beautiful shine of the light in her hair. It occurred to me that it was a shame to keep that hair pent up. It needed to run free, bouncing in the wind. I reached up with both hands to free it. With a few quick tugs, it broke free, and streamed down her back. She leaned her head back and shook her head back and forth, freeing all the loose strands and shaking her hair out. Then she looked up at me with a shining smile on her face. Stunned by the visage of her in my arms, my hands dropped down to rest on the tops of her hips.

Then I felt her lean back away from me. I looked down at her beautiful face. She leaned her chest back, but still pressed her hips firmly against mine. Her hazel eyes almost seemed to glow in the light. Within them, I saw her desire. It flowed off her in a wave that struck a chord in my soul. I felt the overwhelming urge to taste those lips, to savor the perfection of her needs. She tilted her head up to mine as I leaned in, and our lips met.

So sweet and soft, my eyes slipped closed as she pulled tight against me. Our bodies pressed into one simple embrace. One of her hands slipped around my backside, pulling me tighter against her. Our tongues flicked around each other, and I tasted the sweetness of her mouth. She was like a fine wine, ripened to perfection on the vines of life. Her other hand found mine and pulled it down to her backside. Then she took a step back away from me, pulling me after her.

My eyes flickered open as she backed up against her desk. A sly smile played across her face as she spun around and pressed her backside hard against me. A groan of desire slipped between my lips as she bent over, pressing herself against me. My hands found her hair, and pulled down her back, finding her hips and pulling her against me. With a quick swing of her arms, papers, pens, and all manner of things went flying off her desk. Over the pounding of my heart in my ears, I only vaguely registered the clatter of things hitting the floor. Then she spun around again, one hand grazing the front of my pants as she planted her hands on her desk and hopped up on top of it.

She spread her legs as I stepped forward, her skirt sliding up her glorious thighs. The sight of that fabric sliding up her legs was enough to send another shiver down my back. A shiver of anticipation and excitement. I could feel my manhood as it throbbed against my pants in response. As I looked back up to her face, she was just bringing up her gaze from the same location. She knew what was waiting for her there.

She pulled me into a tight embrace, her legs wrapping around me as our lips met again. My arms circled around her, pulling her tight against me. I could feel her anticipation boiling beneath her skin. She pushed me off her and pulled her blouse over her head, tossing it behind her, off the desk to the floor beyond. Beneath her blouse, she was wearing a lace push-up bra. So much glorious cleavage was revealed that I could not help but shiver again as I bent down to place kisses on her neck.

Her hand found the back of my head and pulled me against her sweet flesh. I kissed her tantalizing skin, my lips parting to let my tongue slip along her neck and jugular. I pulled at her with my teeth. As I pinched and sucked at her skin, I could feel her pulse quickening and her breath picking up pace. I worked my way down, kissing, nipping, and licking at her collarbone, then working lower over the incredible mounds of her breasts. I slipped my tongue under the edge of her bra, then gently pull at her breast with my teeth. While doing this, I slipped my hands around her back, pulling at her.

My left hand found the clasp of her bra and pinched it, popping it free. Letting go of her breast with my teeth, I leaned back. The straps of her bra fell free of her shoulders. With her arms crossed across her chest, the bra fell loose. She looked at me with a shy smile, not letting the lace fall free. I leaned back in and kissed her softly on the lips, then moved down along her jaw towards her right ear. I took her earlobe softly into my mouth, letting my tongue play across her earrings. Then I released her ear, kissed behind her ear, and worked my way down her neck. She sighed with soft contentment, her arms dropped, letting the bra hit the floor, and down to circle around behind my back.

Then I worked my way along her collarbone to the center of her neck, and down along her sternum. When I reached the top of her breasts, I ran the tip of my tongue down her breast to her nipple, pulling it into my mouth. Her legs tightened around me as I squeezed her nipple between my teeth, then released it and flicked it with my tongue. Then I drew back just a hair and ran circles around her sublime nipple with my tongue. Then I blew a cool breeze on it, watching as it tightened and stiffened in response. Then I took it back into my mouth and sucked on it, licking, and flicking it. Her nails dug into my back, her legs twitching around me. Then I released her perfect breast and moved across to repeat the same process on the other side.

After savoring the perfection that existed across her chest, I moved a little lower over her abdomen. Cupping one magnificent breast in my hand, I pulled a line down towards her navel with tongue. As I got there, I noticed something that caught my eye. I pulled back and noticed a tattoo of a small black widow curled around her navel. Tenderly, I ran my tongue across it. Then I dipped into her navel and pulled back, blowing a cool breeze across her skin. I could hear her sigh as I moved a little lower towards the line of her skirt.

Standing up, I pulled my shirt off over my head as she eyes me ran over me, a deep hunger evident on her face. Sliding my hands up under her skirt, I ran my fingers under the waistline of her underwear and eased them down. She lifted her hips off the desk so that I could get it free. I stepped back so that she could bring her knees together, and I slid them down past her feet.

While at her feet, I noticed how beautiful they really were. I picked her right foot up and kissed the top of it, nipping at it. Then I ran my tongue back up and around her ankle. Running my thumbs under the arch of her foot, I squeezed and flexed her foot as I kissed the top of her foot and moved up her ankle to the start of her shin. Working my hands up, I prodded and massaged the back of her calf as I ran my tongue up her shin to her kneecap. I listened to her soft sigh as I set her right leg down, and moved over to her left, repeating what I had just done. I paid special attention to her ankles and calves. Working the kinks out of the muscles and scrapping teeth across her shins.