04 The Office Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I put my hands on the insides of her knees and with gentle, but firm pressure, spread her legs open. Still kneeling, I moved my head in between her knees and kissed the insides of her right leg. Moving up her thigh I scraped teeth and tongue across her skin, nipping and sucking as I moved up her leg. When I reached the hem of her skirt, I took one hand and flipped it up onto her stomach revealing the rest of her legs.

At this point I noticed a small tattoo on her left hip, a flaming demon skull done in brilliant color. I ran my fingers over the ink, then bent down and ran my tongue over it. Then I kneeled back down and scraped my teeth along the insides of her legs. moving towards the juncture of her hips.

Leading down into her groin is a small strip of hair, cropped tight and low. I ran my finger down over it, and across the top of her mound. It served as a guide to that perfection of flesh between her legs. Her lips, small, tight, and pink beckoned me closer. I placed a single, soft kiss on top of her mound, then ran my tongue down along the outside of her lips, then back up the other, teasing them with moisture. Then I kissed them, ever so soft, a gentle touch. A soft shudder went through her body.

Bracing one leg with my hand, I moved in closer and ran my tongue down the length of her. Another shudder went through her body as I slipped the tip of my tongue inside her lips. I flicked it up along the top of her, easing out onto her mound, then back down along the length of her, just barely inside. Then I came back to her mound and pushed my tongue deeper into her, wiggling back and forth. I heard her sharp intake of breath as I eased my tongue over her clitoris. Then I swirled my tongue around her clit, pushing it back and forth. Then I moved a little lower and slipped my tongue into the core of her, savoring the sweetness inside.

I felt her writhing against me as I slipped one finger into her core, the tightness of her making it a slow-going progress as I ran my tongue along the inside of her lips. Then I pulled my finger out, sucked it clean and slid it back in. This time it was a bit easier as she started to loosen up. I pulled her left lip into my mouth and sucked on it as my finger slipped deep into her. Then I let her go, and ran my tongue up over her clitoris again, and then pulled her right lip into my mouth, sucking it firmly. Letting go of that, I ran my tongue along the top of my finger, deep into her then up along her insides to her clitoris. Pulling back, I blew cool air down on her glistening mound, then ran my tongue over the top of it again.

With slow, continuous strokes, I pulled my finger out, and pushed it back in, twisting it half around as it went in, and then out while flicking my tongue along the top her lips. She twitched and spasmed as I flicked my tongue across her clitoris, still moving my finger inside of her. I alternated between flicking her clitoris and running my tongue inside her lips, while her breath raced, and her legs twitched. I could hear her moaning ever so softly as I sucked on her again. Then I sucked some of her sweet juice into me and stepped back from her. I heard her groan as I pulled my hands free and leaned down over her. Then I kissed her firmly, letting her taste her own juices. Our tongues flicked and twisted, as her legs pulled me tight, her arms raking nails down my back.

When we broke, she was breathless. I glanced down and noticed a damp spot on the front of my clothes caused by the moisture on her. She smiled a shy smile, as if apologizing. I shrugged as I dropped my zipper and let the clothes fall away from me. My manhood strained against my boxers. Her eyes followed my hands as I pushed the waistband down and dropped them to the floor. I stepped free of my clothes, and with the twitch of a foot, sent them away from me. Then I stepped closer to her. As I leaned in to kiss her again, her hand found my throbbing erection and grasped it firmly. I could not help but twitch in response. Our lips met again, and she pressed against me desperately, her passion breaking free. One hand pulled nails across my back as the other pulled my cock closer to her, all the while, her tongue flicked and darted like a frantic animal inside my mouth.

I pulled back with my hips, denying her as I stood up straight again. She groaned; frustration clear on her face. I felt a wicked, evil smile playing across my face as I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her hand from my throbbing erection. She was not pleased. I winked at her as I took myself in hand and tapped the top of her mound with the head of dick. Then I slid my head across her clitoris, and around her lips, along the outside, around her mound, just inside, teasing the sweet juices over myself, but not penetrating her. Her eyes rolled back into her head, as I eased over her opening, but then they flashed open as I pulled back from her and tapped the top of her mound yet again, letting the juices of her drop off and along her. Then I smiled again at her. Pushing myself tight against her, my cock slid up along her mound, and pressing into her stomach, I leaned in and kissed her. She groaned against my lips, twitching with anticipation.

As I kissed her, I pulled my groin back from her. Bracing my weight with one hand, while I nuzzled her neck, nipping at the skin, I used the other hand to guide myself against her opening. Her head rolled back, as I pushed against her. Nails bit into my back as I pushed myself against her opening. Even with the lubrication already provided, my throbbing cock could barely push into the tightness of her. I pulled back a hair, then pushed forward again and started to slide inside. Agonizing inch by inch, I slipped inside. The pressure along my manhood caused me to twitch as I slipped deeper into her. I put both hands on the desk beneath her arms and grit my teeth as I finally pushed my groin flush against hers. As I slid home, her eyes flashed open, and she pulled me down against her. Perfect breasts pressed against my chest as her arms pulled me down against her and I dropped down to my elbows, sliding my arms up behind hers. Our lips met and parted, tongues flashing back and forth. I paused to savor the moment of sheer, pressing glory at being inside this magnificent woman.

Then I ground my hips against her, pushing deeper. She sighed with pleasure, her nails continuing to bite into my back. I pulled back from her, attempting to withdraw, but as I started to slide out, she pulled me back down against her. "Not yet", she whispered in my ear. I could feel the muscles inside her squeezing and pulling at me, holding me locked inside her. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the moment pulled tight against her.

Leaning back, her fingers slid across my back as I straightened up, I looked down at her savoring the beauty as my throbbing erection slid half-way free. Her eyes sparkled, a sublime smile playing across her features. Her firm, perfect breasts free on her chest. Her hair spread across the desk, a dark magnificent pool of shining beauty. Her slender arms lay at her sides, her hands gripping the edge of the desk. Her supple, incredible legs wrapped around me.

As I slid back into her, with a slow deliberate thrust, I ran my hands across her flat abdomen up to her breasts cupping their perfection. Then I leaned down and kissed her nipples as my hips pressed against hers. Nipping and sucking at her as I slid half-way out and back in, keeping a slow deliberate pace. Then I moved across to her other nipple. Her hands played through my hair as I pulled on her nipples with my teeth.

She moaned softly as I continued to slide my dick in and out of her. She moved her hands to the edge of the desk and pulled herself against each gentle thrust, increasing the pressure as our hips met, and my cock slid deeper into her. She spread her legs, allowing each gentle thrust to drive deeper into her. I felt her body tightening around me as I thrust into her. Then withdraw and thrust into her again. Her body quivered around me, her soft voice moaning in pleasure with each impact of our groins together.

Our pace started to increase; our bodies thumped together with more force. The desk rattling beneath us. Her breasts rocking. She picked up her head and looked down at my groin, the thickness of my dick sliding in and out of her. She continued to pull on the edge of the desk, sliding herself against me, rocking her hips in time to each thrust. Then she leaned back, arching her back, thrusting her groin against me as I thrust into her.

I felt the pressure building within me, the waves of sheer ecstasy starting to wash over me. I felt my tight control starting to slip. I drove my hips hard against her, feeling the entire desk scrape across the floor from the force of it. I stopped, fully embedded inside her and leaned forward between her legs to lay my body across hers. I kissed her lips. Her mouth opened, and she sucked my tongue into her, kissing me fiercely. Our hips ground together, pushing my cock deeper into her magnificent pussy. I lay upon her, letting my heart slow, feeling her body pressed against mine. I felt her heart thundering in her chest. She moaned softly as my cock throbbed inside her. I smiled and kissed her softly again.

Then I stood and took a step back from her, slipping my dick out of her. As she realized what I was doing, she clenched her pussy around my cock, and groaned loudly in disappointment. She looked up at me and bit her lip, wondering what I was doing. I held out my hand to her. She took it, sitting up off the desk. I held her hand as she stood. Then I pulled her against me and kissed her passionately. My dick pressed against her between us. Then I gently turned her around, facing the desk. She looked over her shoulder and bit her lip as she looked at me. Then she bent over and thrust her ass against my groin. My dick throbbed as it was pressed between her cheeks, my balls pressing against her lips.

I reached down and grasped her firm ass. I slid my fingers along the smooth firmness of her, gripping her hips and pulling her against me with more force. She moaned softly, looking over her shoulder at me. Then I released her hips, and she leaned forward, pulling her ass off me. I grasped my dick and slid the head of it between her cheeks, pressing gently against her asshole, then down into her lips. I slid it up between her legs, pressing through her lips against her clitoris. Then I slid it back and forth through her lips as she moaned in pleasure.

Then I pushed it up through her lips into her opening. The head of it gently pushed deeper into her. She arched her back, and thrust her ass against my groin, slamming my cock as deep into her as it would go. She exhaled sharply as my cock rode up into her. Her body clenched around my manhood, squeezing it tightly as she shuddered at the pleasure of it. I felt the pressure along my manhood and shivered. I grabbed her hips and pulled her harder against me, pushing a little deeper into her. She moaned again in response.

I grasped her hips and slowly slid back until I was almost out of her. She moaned as I slid back into her, my groin thumping against her. She quickly matched my rhythm, and we rocked our hips into each other. While I gently slid in and out of her, I spread her cheeks, and slid my thumb down across her asshole, and across the top of my dick as I slid in and out of her. Once my thumb was damp with her arousal, I pressed it against her asshole. She moaned loudly as I slipped it around her tight hole, then eased it into her. She stopped moving for a moment, my cock half out of her. She looked over her shoulder, biting her lip as I slipped half my thumb up her ass. She gasped loudly, then looked over her shoulder and nodded to me.

"Please... Press it deeper..." She whispered huskily. I slipped the rest of my thumb into her ass. Then I gently slid the rest of my dick up into her pussy. My groin firmly pressed against her, she shook her hips, her ass jiggling with both of her holes filled. She moaned louder as I drew back and gently thrust into her again. Then she slid herself forward against the desk as I withdrew. I stopped just short of my cock slipping out of her and thrust back into her. She thrust against me, the sound of our hips coming together loudly in the quiet room. I wiggled my thumb back and forth inside her ass as I continued to thrust our hips together. She moaned loudly in pleasure.

I felt the pressure building within her again. My balls started to clench with the force of it. I could feel the waves of ecstasy swelling within me. We thrust together harder, the desk creaking with the strain of it beneath us. I felt the edges of my orgasm swelling, threatening to consume my reality. I slammed deep into her and pulled her hard against me, holding myself there. I felt her inside clenching tightly around my throbbing dick. I took deep steady breaths, trying to calm my frantically beating heart. She looked over her shoulder and moaned in pleasure. I slipped my thumb from her ass, and she moaned louder.

Then I slowly eased my dick from her dripping pussy. She groaned loudly, watching over her shoulder as I did. Then I grasped my slick cock and pressed the head of it against her ass. She closed her eyes, biting her lip as I did. She nodded as I looked at her. Then she reached back and spread her cheeks wide, allowing the head of my dick to slip into that tight spot. The she released her ass cheeks, letting them clap against me. I moaned in pleasure, feeling that tight pressure around the head of my cock. Then she reached down between her legs with one hand and slipped a finger into her pussy, gently stroking herself as I pushed my dick a little deeper into her. She looked over her shoulder at me, her eyes pleading as she licked her lips. She pressed her ass back against me, pushing my cock deeper into her. She squeezed her eyes shut tight, arching her back, craning her head up as I pushed deeper into her.

Then I gently pulled back, sliding most of my cock out of her. Then pushed into her again, my dick sliding deeper into her than earlier. She moaned loudly as my hips gently pushed against her. My body shivered and spasmed at the tightness of her bowels squeezing along the entire length of me. I leaned forward against her, my chest against her back. I slid my hands up her abdomen, and grasped her breasts as I kissed her neck and ear. I could feel the hammering of her heart in her chest. She moaned loudly as she bucked her hips against me, driving me deeper into her.

I rocked my hips back, withdrawing from her, then slid back into her. She moaned louder and thrust her hips against mine again, pushing me deeper into her. I kissed her shoulder again, as I stood back up. Then I withdrew and thrust into her again. She rocked her hips in time to mine, and we started to build a new rhythm. She rubbed her clitoris as my cock slid in and out of her tight ass. Her breath rushed in and out. My heart beat frantically in my chest. My body twitching with the intensity of the experience.

As our pace increased, she slipped her hand out from between her legs, and grasped the edge of the desk, pulling herself towards me with each thrust. I felt the pressure building quickly within me. I thrust hard against her, pulling her hips against me, and stopped. She moaned loudly, thrusting her hips against me, squeezing the length of me inside her. She looked over her shoulder, a questioning look on her face. I slapped her ass softly, feeling the firm texture of it against me. My cock throbbed inside her. I felt my orgasm about to burst. I took deep breaths, tried to force my heart to calm, the climax to back off. She waited patiently, her ass clenching and unclenching on me. She moaned softly at the sensation of my cock throbbing in her ass.

Then I slowly slid my cock back out of her ass. She moaned loudly in disappointment as it popped free of her. She looked over her shoulder at me, saw my cock throbbing in the air, dripping with her juice. She stood up and turned towards me. We embraced, my slick cock pushing against her body. We kissed, our tongues dancing. I pushed her back against the desk. She grinned, grabbed the edges of the desk, and hoisted herself up onto it again. Then she laid back and spread her legs. She reached down and slipped her fingers into her pussy, spread her lips wide. I leaned down and kissed her fingers, ran my tongue inside her lips, and around her clitoris. She moaned loudly in response.

I stood and pressed my cock against her ass. She exhaled sharply as it slid into her. As my groin pressed firmly against hers, the full length of my dick went up her ass. She moaned in pleasure as I leaned forward into her. My hands pressed to the desk along her sides bracing me as I kissed her fiercely. I rocked my hips gently slipping my dick partially out, then back into her. She moaned again, louder. I kissed her chin, her neck, her collarbone. Then I ran my tongue up to her ear and pulled her earlobe into my mouth and nipped at it as I slid my cock in and out of her ass, slowly, savoring the tightness of her.

"Is this, okay?" I whispered into her ear. I dragged my teeth down to her neck and applied pressure, my jaw working my teeth into her tender flesh. She arched her head back, exposing more of her throat to me. I opened my mouth wider, dragging my teeth across her flesh.

"Yes..." she moaned, "Fuck me..."

I pulled back and looked down into her eyes. She smiled up at me sweetly and blinked up at me. I chuckled softly and she grinned. Then she rocked her hips against me and squeezed my dick inside her with every bit of her strength. I moaned in pleasure. She nodded, urging me to continue. I leaned in and gave me a quick kiss, then stood up straight.

I drew back until only the head of my dick was still in her, then I slid it deep into her. Our groins crashed together, shaking the whole desk. She moaned and nodded, "Harder..."

I drew back again, feeling her roll her hips away from mine, then we crashed together. The whole desk rocked beneath us. Her incredible breasts rocked with the force of it. She nodded; a pleading look on her face. We started to build a slow powerful rhythm. Each thrust of our hips shaking the desk beneath us. It was not long until I felt my climax building within me again. She saw my eyes start to go wild and she reached down and fingered her clitoris, rubbing insistently, building her own climax.

"Don't stop... Don't you dare..." She moaned in pleasure. I nodded, feeling my control starting to slip. My body shuddered and convulsed with the power of my climax building beyond my ability to continue it. I started to slam into her harder, faster, losing all rhythm, my body convulsing and shuddering with the power of it. She cried out, her voice raw with the power of it. I continued to thrust into her, shaking the room with the impacts of our groins together.

Then my body seized. My muscles locked. My groin slammed into hers, burying my dick as deep into her as it could possibly go, and my orgasm exploded inside her. Cum burst forth from me deep into her bowels. She moaned loudly as her own climax exploded. Streams of thick fluid exploded out of her pussy against my groin. My body continued to shudder, more cum bursting out of me into her as I collapsed forward onto her. I braced myself against the desk and laid down upon her. Her incredible, heaving breasts against my chest. I sucked greedily at the air, not realizing I had been holding my breath.

She wrapped her arms and legs around me, squeezing me tightly against her as her bowels clenched on my cock. More cum burst into her, and she moaned in pleasure feeling it fill her up. I laid my head on her shoulder and softly kissed her ear as I felt the thundering of her chest against mine.