05. Rewarded not Sold - Barista Tina

Story Info
Second and last bonus story related to part 3.
6.6k words
4.64
1.3k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part of the Series - The Making of Mr Fourways - Bonus content 2 - Barista Tina

This is a sort of bonus story for those who have read part three of the Making of Mr Fourways.

This story is fiction, and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish but all characters are 18 years old or older . Events, medical and biological descriptions are not intended to be accurate or diagnostic so please don't flame me on that account. Again: This story is fiction.

0.5. Rewarded not Sold Bonus Nr 2

This is Part of the Series - The Making of Mr Fourways

I had thought I had finished the series, but as the first rating of 'Rewarded not Sold' (RnS) was a 1, it made me realise that it didn't really include any 'getting it on', just references to it.

I present the second of them here, and actually there is no clue that anything will happen in RnS, just that she is curious about his shenanigans with his 'maths pupils'.

My reasons for this story are given in Bonus Nr 1. I was going to wait until people asked about the Barista, but ratings have been quite good. So in expectation I thought I had better draft the narrative as how they got together... Having done that, well I fell into my own elephant trap and finished the story and did more work on the foundations of the bridge to the Much Ado About Mr Fourways Series.

Barista Tina.

The next week after my session with Steff, was my last in Halls and I had found a short-term rental flat, basically just vacated by students, for the following week. (see footnote if you are new here and chapter 04 if you don't know who Steff is.)

It was early on Monday morning when I dropped into the Hall Costa branch to pick up a takeaway cappuccino on my way to my first placement arranged by the employment agency. The barista on duty was the one who had made comments about my maths problems tutorials. She was average height and possibly a bit older than me, though not by much.

She eyed me suspiciously. "You're very early, and no young woman in tow?"

I smiled. "All the pretty birds have flown... except one." And I winked.

"Oh, pity you didn't flirt like that before." Then she sounded a bit down. "Today's my last day here until conferences start in two weeks. Actually, they are suspending this branch, they often do at the end of year."

"How will I get my morning coffee on the way to work?" Now it was my turn to sound down.

"I'm afraid you will have to find a branch near where you are working, but well done on getting a job so soon." She actually sounded pleased for me.

"Unfortunately, it's just temp work. So... I won't see you again? And I meant what I said about 'pretty bird'."

"Well, if you can be back before I close up at six, possibly we could share a coffee."

I must admit that sounded interesting. "I'll try my best to be here by then, but got to run." I paid, with one of my gift cards, leaving it behind as I scribbled my mobile number on it, and literally had to run to get the bus into town.

----

I didn't finish at the Citizen's Advice Bureau until half five as the manager wanted to thank me for how I had calmed down a couple of distraught people and one person who was angry that nobody would 'see them straight away'.

As a result, it was twenty past six when I got back to Halls and the Costa was dark. I decided to dawdle anyway, in case... actually I didn't know her name, was still working in the back. She hadn't texted, but maybe she hadn't seen the number. I hesitated and I thought I heard something... then my phone pinged.

UNKOWN <Hi. Is this Alex's number>

ALEX <Yes. Is that P Bird?>

UNKOWN <Call me Tina. Saw the number but it might have been a pupil>

ALEX <Ah sorry Tina. Got here late. Where are you?>

UNKOWN <Come in, I'm waiting.>

ALEX <Coming>

I went behind the counter into the small service area behind. I didn't know how 'waiting' Tina would be, but it is good that my imagination was not running wild as her only preparation was the removal of her apron and letting down her hair.

Tina gave me a hard look. "Well get it out so I can see the maths problem." I obeyed, as I had learnt not to be shy, opening belt, waistband and zip, then hauling out my cock and balls from my underwear. Tina gently took my cock in her hand and squeezed it, causing it to grow. Further pulling and squeezing, and I was putting on a good show, but Tina didn't realize the biggest stimulation was her face and body.

Tina's round face, nicely framed by her auburn hair, dark eyes, cute nose and wide lips. Without the apron I could judge she has a small, but perky breasts, with a hint of nipple 'so no bra?', broad shoulders, slender waist and her trousers hinted at a generous mons and a nice bottom. Her slender, long fingered hands were a bonus.

Having got a good start on a full erection she looked at me. "Looks more of a physics problem than maths. If P is greater than V is pain greater than pleasure?"

I replied. "That's because you are looking at the wrong tools for my lessons."

Tina tilted her head and frowned. "Tools?" I raised my hands to either side of my face, opened my mouth to let my tongue stick out and waved it and my fingers. Regrettably she let go of my cock and put her hands on her nice hips. "I can't see the attraction of a wind up artist who then rams his equipment home for a sprint finish."

"Neither can I, so I don't."

"So what do you teach."

I smiled. "That there is nothing more erotic than a woman in the throes of orgasms until she can take no more. Then we can share some mutual fun in a couple of ways before I take my bow."

"Really, and what do your pupils learn?"

"How they deserve to be treated, how much pleasure they should be receiving and how sexy they are." Whilst I was talking, I had shucked my equipment back in my pants and had moved closer to Tina. I then leaned in for a kiss. When she accepted it and it started to become a French one, I closed the gap completely and my hands started run over her body's contours. The thick fabric of the uniform top and trousers were not ideal but Tina's body started to rock against mine and although my erection was back under wraps, she made good use of its hardness.

I slid my right hand under her top and stroked her back, confirming the lack of a bra strap, and then around to cup her left breast and its perky nipple. Tina was not passive either as although one hand was on the back of my head, the other was on my butt, to ensure she could grind her body against mine.

When she broke the kiss for a breath, I moved to her neck, from earlobe to shoulder and although so different from Steff's long one, the opportunities were as good as I could pleasure the distance with just rotating my head and my kisses and nibbles elicited a moan and shiver from Tina.

I dropped to my right knee so that I could more easily bring my mouth to her right breast and I started to munch on it through her top. My pose also widened her stance with left leg between hers.

That enabled me to slowly bring my left hand down to squeeze and stroke her buttocks and then to slide between her legs and cup her mons to build her excitement, but for the first time Tina spoke as she broke off our contact. "Sorry," And she sounded it. "I have spare tops, but I can't get my trousers damp as my others are in the wash already. Let's finish up here and go to my flat, I need a pizza anyway."

So we did and a rather flustered and distracted Tina admitted that 'so far I had shown I had the sorts of moves to seduce a stone Venus into spreading her legs'. She also explained that although they were temporarily closing her branch, she had received a text asking her, telling her, to get to another one tomorrow. However, it was at a location that would be a pain to get to; but money is money.

We arrived at her flat with the pizza I had brought on the way, though the bus driver wasn't impressed, and said. 'no eating it on the bus'. When we went and sat down there was plenty of evidence of discarded burger boxes and cups as well as scattered fries, so when we got off with our intact box we got a begrudging 'thanks - have a nice night.' To which I replied. 'Thanks, we hope to.'

We got in and Tina put two cups into a fancy espresso machine and then disappeared to change. She quickly reappeared in silky top and shorts, which I presumed were her nightwear. She chucked some uniform and other stuff, but not her trousers, in her washing machine and set it to go. Then she brought over two cappuccinos dusted with cinnamon and sat the other side of the breakfast bar and flipped the 12" pizza box open. "Thanks for not getting plates dirty."

We chatted more about ourselves and then Tina asked about the question that we had been dancing around.

"Okay, what is so different about you, compared to any other man?"

I took a deep breath. "Secondly, I believe that a woman's enjoyment is the most important thing in sex and I get a real thrill from seeing her in the throes of a good set of orgasms." And I paused.

And Tina jumped in. "Secondly? Though I can see your attitude could turn a woman's head. So what is firstly?"

I looked down at the table. "I don't come in the usual manner."

I didn't need to see Tina's face to know it would look worried or sceptical, but her voice had an edge. "Usual manner, explain yourself."

I breathed a sigh. "When I come from a blow job, tit fuck and penetration, it is just a small amount of precum. I only then ejaculate from a hand job, on the stomach, or anally." I just knew that Tina would unpack what I had said, when women normally learnt it through experience.

I was right. "Look at me." Which I did, and I was surprised by how, not angry, her expression was. "Are you saying that once your dick gets involved you need a blow job, tit fuck, fuck and then a hand job or anal before you come properly? If so I don't believe it."

I couldn't help myself, I smiled. "It's true, but the only way for you to find out is to try, but not until you have screamed the place down until you nearly pass out." She raised a pretty eyebrow. "It's my way of paying for your patience when it's my turns. But before we start, I know I am clear, but I have condoms if you want me to use them and how do you want me to finish, tummy or arse?"

Her eyes were like saucers, but very pretty ones. "I'll risk the neighbours complaints, if you are really that good, but I have my doubts. Today I'll say condom and tummy, but we will see about anal another time." I had my doubts about 'another time' as except for Rachel, Wendy and Juliet. Most women considered me to be a once to be a 'once in a lifetime', experience.

I nodded and without further words Tina got up and headed for her bedroom and I followed. It was a very pretty room with a double bed, heaped with pillows and cushions. The main light was off, but there was a bedside light illuminating the room in a soft light. She had clearly anticipated that we would end up in here. Tina went to remove her clothes, but I shook my head and moved in to hug her, but quickly dropped to the pose I was in when we interrupted things earlier.

Oh her body felt so much better through the slily material than her thick uniform, so much so I didn't bother getting my right hand inside the top ... yet. I quickly had both nipples excited and Tina was stroking my hair and shoulders in appreciation. My left hand had been working on her buttocks and now slid between her legs to start work on her pussy, tracing the contours of her lips and valley and fleetingly teasing her clit.

"Alex, this is so nice, but can we get naked?"

I smiled. "Your wish is my command." And I started unbuttoning the top, lowest buttons first, but I neglected to say my clothes wouldn't be coming off just yet. As I exposed her tummy, I went in and kissed and stroked her belly button and even dipped my tongue in it with a swirl, as a hint of things to come. I followed the opening of her top up, between her breasts and up her neck and round to the right earlobe which I licked, sucked and nibbled as a surrogate clit.

However, once my hands had worked the top off her shoulders and arms, they had cupped each her breasts and tweaked her nipples. They were such nice breasts, small, but nice, and my mouth descended to feast on first her right and then her left one. The nipples were fantastic, nothing like Steff's, but still very sweet and rising to the occasion, but her tits were a modest handful. They were perky, in that they stood out from her chest very nicely, but they were small and had a wide cleavage.

Having got Tina squirming from my attentions to her breasts, and elsewhere, I headed south, again kissing her tummy, but leaving my hands working on her tits. Before I touched the waistband of her shorts I brought my mouth onto her mons and its valley through the silky material. Tina twisted and writhed. "Not fair Alex! You are too teasing" And with that she shoved my head away, meaning that my hands lost contact with her body. She then pushed her shorts down and off her legs.

As she kicked them away, she spread her legs wide revealing her pussy to me. It was magnificent. She was completely smooth and not only were her labia open, they were spread like a beautiful flower, or butterfly, the large lips encircling her opening and surmounted by a shining clit standing proud of its hood. She sat on the edge of the bed and laid back, exposing herself even more.

I nearly went straight for that nirvana, that land of pleasure, but as I have learnt, I approached by kissing and stroking her right leg, from knee to crotch and then swapping to the left.

Tina, spoke both softly and clearly. "Alex, unless you stop this torture, I will chuck you out, and that would be torture for us both!"

Notice being served, I delivered a series of pursed lip kisses along her labia, from bottom to top, but stopping just below her clit. I could sense Tina's impatience, but her scent was just too good to hurry. I then went back, but this time giving little licks and the taste was sublime. Tina's hands grabbed my head and forced me to greater contact, so as I went up again, I opened my mouth and used the full extent of my tongue and lips to ravage that wonderful pussy, relishing in the spread beauty before me, playing at the entrance to her sex and then heading up to and devouring her clit.

Tina was moaning and panting, and I moved my hands back up to her tits to make this as complete a sensation as I could. And then her hips bucked and for the first time she screamed. It was not a shrieking scream, possibly better a massive moan, but it was clear that she had come, even if the added wetness and flavour at my mouth had not been there before. I stilled my attentions, not completely, but enough for Tina to ride her orgasm. As she recovered her composure she said. "Ok, it's your turn, get it out."

I looked her along her body, which was still heaving slightly and lifted my face enough to look into her eyes and speak. "Not yet Tina, you haven't had the good bit yet."

Her expression looked puzzled, as women often do at that time. "Good bit? If that is not good, I don't know if I will survive good, but go ahead, surprise me ... again." And with that she dropped her head back and relaxed her hold on my head.

I regained contact with her spread labia and worked even more earnestly to bring her to a bigger climax than her last one and whilst she was moaning and muttering obscenities, I slipped two fingers into her vagina, palm up. I was being a bit cruel, but Tina had doubted me, and I felt I should demonstrate my skills before she could tell me otherwise. I quickly found what I was looking for and her hips bucked as I touched her g-spot. My thumb worked on her clit and my left hand stretched her body as open as much as I could.

My face was now clear of the spectacle, so I could watch in delight and fascination as Tina's orgasm reached higher and higher. Her hips were bucking, her thighs vibrating, legs shaking, her chest heaving, her head flailing around, her hands gripping and pulling on the sheet, fit to tear it.

She still didn't really scream, but her moans were loud interspersed with Fuck, Shit, Hell, God, Coming, and similar words at full voice. I could tell I was going too far, especially when I brought my tongue and lips back into the devouring of her, but I couldn't relent and then with one massive bodily spasm, she collapsed. I would have been scared, but knew the signs and could see the shallow breaths and even feel her pulse in her vagina, so I slowly disengaged my hands from her pussy and moved away from the bed.

I stripped, placing the cache of condoms and lube sachets on the bedside table and then lying close to Tina's relaxed body. I laid to her left, on my side and gently rested my right hand across her stomach and spent a little while enjoying the view of her resting face, cute neck, pert breasts - still with engorged nipples, and below my arm, the curve of her mons and the sleek legs splayed out below.

Tina spoke, but so quietly I almost missed it. "fucking hell, what did you just do to me, or did I die and this is the afterlife?"

I leant over and gave her a brief kiss before whispering back. "no, this is just the after-orgasm I promised."

Tina opened her eyes, raised her head and turned to me. She pulled herself up the bed and her right-hand swung round to grab my head to mash their lips together for a savage French kiss. She broke off. "So that's what I taste off! Coffee!" And she giggled. "I wonder if you do as well." And now, full of life she twisted around to grab my cock, which had got a bit relaxed, and to feed it into her mouth.

Now I had had my share of attempted and failed deep throats, but Tina managed it easily with my half-awake cock, but she continued to succeed, from time to time, as it gained full stature. Tina kept up a bit of a running commentary on what she was doing, that is between having my cock in her mouth or down her throat and commented on my shaving of my balls. She didn't, this time, actually do more than stroke them, but when her hands were wet, the sensation of her stroking was nearly the same.

Tina's oral skills were delightful, and even with my endurance, gained from three years of having women try to make me come several times on a nearly daily basis. I was soon reaching my limit. She was clearly on a mission, working one hand on my balls, another on my shaft and her mouth on my glans and top two inches, and I was groaning and announced. "Here I come!" And with a groan I clamped my pelvic floor and my orgasm hit. I was clearly spent as my cock surged a few times.

Tina, suddenly released my cock as if my body was on fire and sat back wide eyed, but her mouth moving like it had a tasty morsel. "Well, yes, there was something, and it was pleasant, but you really didn't come. I was hoping for a mouthful or two, but just a taste, and not bad either, Arabica?" And then she giggled. "What next, you said titty fuck, but I don't have much up top, so that might not work."

I had to nod, but said. "Well, let's see how it goes." So Tina laid down and I got a packet of lube and carefully spread it on her cleavage and my cock. I played with her nipples and rested my cock between her breasts and brought them together, but they only barely wrapped it and that was with more squeezing than I thought Tina would enjoy. I tried thrusting for a minute, but it was clear it wasn't working for her and so it wasn't working for me.

Tina shook her head. "Let's try something different, if it is the look of it, why don't I do a reverse cowgirl and then my buttocks will look a bit like a bigger bust?"

"It's not really the look, but what I do. However, if you would enjoy that and don't mind two fucks in you pussy, then let's do it." And I got off and lay on my back. "Oh, grab a condom."

12