05. Rewarded not Sold - Barista Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina just straddled me and looked back, grabbed one and I felt her roll it down my cock before she rose up and fed my cock into her opening. Her vagina felt fantastic, even with a condom, and my only regret was that my sensation would be dulled.

Tina began to rise and fall and although not the same erotic view as a titty fuck, it was fantastic and somehow so different from taking a woman doggie style. Standing all day must have done wonders for her leg muscles as she showed no sign of tiredness as she rode me and gradually built the pace.

I had my hands on her smooth, powerful buttocks and my thumbs carefully spreading them to provide a little stimulation to her rosebud. I could also tell that she was massaging her breasts with her left hand and her clit with her right and I could see her tossing her head as her orgasm flowed through her.

Suddenly she stopped part raised and turning to look back at me she croaked. "Alex... Go.for.it. Finish.In.Me!" And so I began to rapidly thrust up into her as she moaned and shook, clearly peaking in her climax and that was my cue to release myself, but again I did what I always do and clamped down, but my cock still surged and Tina must have felt it as because as soon as I finished she rolled off me and came for a cuddle.

We lay in each other's arms for about five minutes and after a small amount of kissing and me getting a bit handsy on her breasts and pussy Tina reached down to my cock, anticipating that she might need to give it some TLC. "Alex, you are hard already, don't you ever give up?"

I smiled and gave her a squeeze. "Not while I have a beautiful woman in my arms."

Tina sat up and looked around. "Where is this woman!?"

And I laughed. "Sorry, I should have said, this beautiful, sexy woman." And gave her pussy a squeeze, and she gave me a slap.

She then examined the condom, that was no longer on properly, and carefully removed it and looked at its contents. "Again, almost nothing, I suppose I need to trust you. So what next Mr Do it All? You will need to do the work as my legs have had it." With that she rolled on top of me and my cock nearly found its way into her by itself.

"If you don't mind my cock in your pussy so soon, then if you lie at the end of the bed I can do a standing wheelbarrow, a bit like a cowgirl, but with you lying down."

Tina thought for a moment and then bounced herself down the bed to get into position, which was all the answer I needed. I rolled off the side of the bed and went to the foot in time to support her legs. "Oh, I forgot to grab a condom."

Tina squirmed her hips. "Alex, I trust you, no need for a condom." So I dropped to my knees and gave Tina a bit of a reviving cunnilingus, after all she had one of the most magnificent labia I had had the pleasure of. While I was doing that, I also teased her rose bud as I could see how it turned her on.

Tina moaned. "Alex, not too much, I want to be conscious when you fuck me silly."

"Oh, I like a challenge, to fuck you silly, but not senseless!" And with that I stood and with her legs up my chest I worked the head of my cock up and down her ready lips and then into her receptive, but still sensuous sex. I smiled. "Tina, you feel so good, I am really going to enjoy pleasuring you."

Tina sighed. "Go for it big boy, let me feel the love."

And so I started to thrust in and out of that most precious of places, a woman's trust, and my right hand I brought to her clit and my left roamed over her breasts, stimulating her nipples. I gauged the rate and depth of thrusts on Tina's reactions, and I changed my stance to vary my cock's stimulation of her body and even her g-spot, though the stance was not easy.

I soon had Tina rocking and writhing and her hands displaced my left from her breasts and so I could bring it under her hips and with my right hand raise her to get the angle right for me to hit her g-spot. That ramped up Tina's moaning and swearing as her body shook as her orgasm ripped through her. I eased off to let it run its course and her body so settle, I didn't want to push her over the edge of consciousness again.

As Tina senses returned to something like normal she sighed contentedly. "Ohh... Alex, sooo good, but go for it please." And so I lowered her to reduce the pressure on her g-spot and switched to long, fast thrusts that felt so good in that vagina, so much better without a condom, so fantastic slipping in and out of those generous labia. I held her right thigh for leverage and pressed down on her pubic bone with my right hand and flicked her clit and as she came again I drove home and surged but didn't ejaculate, holding myself from coming where I was not allowed.

I stood there for nearly a minute before I eased myself out of Tina and gently laid her legs around on the bed before crawling up behind her body. She scooted up the bed and spooned back into me, my cock lying between her warm buttocks, feeling so nice.

Tina was so still I thought she had fallen asleep, and possibly she did for a minute but she took a deep breath. "Ready for your finale Alex?"

"Ready when you are, if you lie on your back I'll get ready."

She rocked her body against mine, massaging my cock. "Actually, I was thinking, if you can be gentle, you might like to take me in my back door?"

I kissed her on the neck and stroked her body. "Gentle is my middle name and I promise you will enjoy it." And I kissed my way down her spine. "Just roll up onto your knees, and get some pillows under you."

Once she was in position, I opened a sachet of lube and ran some of it down onto her rosebud and also my thumbs. I gently ran my right thumb around that magic portal, eliciting a small moan and shudder. I worked the tip of my thumb into her and added more lube and continued to work. She relaxed and my thumb slipped in beyond the joint and I continued to work on easing her opening. I added more lube and started to work with my left thumb as well as Tina sighed again. "Are you ready Tina?"

She just nodded.

I got another lube and poured a good dollop on the head of my cock and lined up on her rosebud and gently pressed my glans on her opening. There was a moment where the two bodies negotiated penetration, I stroked Tina's smooth buttocks, she sighed and breathed out and relaxed which allowed my shaft to press into her, and slide in those vital few inches and a bit more.

Now we were joined, I was able to gently move in and out of her arse and Tina started to respond with sighs. I poured the rest of the lube in her crease where it would slowly run down and get drawn in as my thrusts continued. I then held both her hips and kept a steady rhythm, building Tina's pleasure.

Tina then turned her head to look back at me. "Alex, this is something else, so much better than the last time I tried it. I knew I could trust you. How are you so good."

"I had a stern teacher... Mistakes were not tolerated... She made me the man I am... For her benefit... and now yours." I tried to keep the hint of sadness from my voice and Tina didn't comment at the time.

She sighed. "Well, you were a good student, and yes, I am benefiting but I need you to come, come for me Alex, let me feel your love."

I wasn't sure Tina was ready, but I complied, in my own way, reaching my right hand round to play with her clit and pussy, even getting two fingers into her opening. My thrusts getting faster and deeper, and Tina's breathing got more rapid and ragged and she came and came. I had done my duty, and I could happily come in her wonderful body, my place of worship, my spunk spraying deep into her back door and my cock plunging deeper until it was all consumed.

Tina cried out, not in pain, but in a climax that left her limp again.

After we had uncoupled, we lay spooned for a while until I realised the risk that I might fall asleep there. I kissed her shoulder. "I'm sorry, but I need to leave as we both have work in the morning and I have to get back to my room for a change of clothes."

Then Tina said something I wasn't expecting. "Well, I'll ring you to arrange a date when you can stay over, I want to learn what you can teach me."

I was pleased about the 'arrange a date' but was puzzled about how I could teach her anything about her body, but now was not the time to argue. So I kissed her on the mouth and we shared a French kiss before I got dressed and Tina put her nightwear back on. We had another coffee and then I left, having called a taxi as the last bus had gone and it was too far to walk. On the way back I wondered if Tina would actually call.

She didn't.

...

My phone pinged mid-morning. <I have my shifts. Can you meet me on Friday @10pm High Street>

It took me a while to realise 'High Street' would be the Costa branch and replied. <Try to stop me!>

Seconds later my phone pinged again. <Have an overnight bag ;-)>

----

Well, we had sex sessions about twice a week for nearly three months, which was a good run. However, there was no emotional connection between us, so it was clear that this was benefits, not even of the 'friends with' variety.

What Tina really wanted to learn from me was how I achieved the effects on her, and how I could tell that I was getting it right. The odd thing was that I felt much of it was instinctive and had to think hard about what it was that I was feeling in her response. I remembered a saying that those who can't do, teach; and those who can't teach, teach teachers. As someone who could do, I would have been a poor teacher, but because the lady demanded, I performed. I suspected that, a bit like Steff, there was a target in mind, but where Steff had assumed that life would be kind, Tina made no assumptions of the sort and I suspected she had good cause.

We managed to achieve a titty fuck, but instead of me holding her breasts, Tina did with her palms on her breasts and interlaced her fingers across the top to keep me running up the valley she had formed. Novel and something for me to try if I ever needed it again.

So, although we thoroughly enjoyed it, so it didn't stop me from job hunting and when a six-month, maternity leave cover, job came up at a Council forty miles away I applied for it and got it, with a start date of 'as soon as possible'.

I knew I had to move and as a result, liaisons would be hard to arrange until I could save up for a car, and possibly it was time for us both to move on.

So, I arranged to meet Tina, mid-week, when the implication was that this was not about fun. I also arranged it at a nice restaurant, which hopefully was a hint.

We had ordered and I noticed that Tina was also dressed to impress. I was about to drop my bombshell when she reached out and held my hands. "Alex, I have some news." My mind raced, I couldn't have got her pregnant, had she got a job elsewhere as well, was she in love with me?

I just smiled. "So have I."

She sighed. "I thought you might, but I need to say my piece first." I nodded. "We will have to stop seeing each other, I have started dating Ian again and hopefully, with what you have given me, we can have a full and satisfying relationship, and not the disaster that ruined us last time."

I squeezed her hands and smiled. "I am pleased for you, I really am."

A tear formed in her eye. "I'm sorry that I took advantage of you, to learn your secrets, but I needed to know how to keep Ian happy in bed, well both of us happy."

I lifted up her right hand and kissed it. "Hey, nothing to be sad about, I hope you every happiness. Now for my news, you don't need to worry about me, I have a long-term job forty miles from here, and I will be starting in a week's time, if I can find somewhere to live. So you won't have me to worry about."

Our meals arrived and we chatted about our futures. Apparently, Ian came very quickly, if not quite premature ejaculation, and got depressed that he couldn't fulfil Tina's needs. As he loved her so much he broke up with her 'so she could find someone else'. She was hoping that with what she now knew Ian would be able to satisfy her before 'the act' and so be able to relax about his performance.

A few weeks later a late-night text pinged. <Ian is a good pupil, I came twice tonight and then he made a record five minutes doggie and I came again. Thanks T>.

I never heard from her again, but I took that as a good sign.

My life moves on.

Before the six months were up I had already got a permanent job in the same department at a much higher level and salary, starting as soon as the new mother returned.

I realised that I needed to get qualified in management and put Juliet's lessons in self-presentation into play and a year later I had a job at another Council and another jump up the ladder. My work life was booming and my love life was not, but sex is not everything, but I missed my student days of study appointments and eager maths pupils.

Hopefully, someone, somewhere would be a match for me, but until then I had to interview likely ladies.

Oh, I heard about Juliet again about six years later. She had just got elected as an MP. What was unusual for the party she represented was she was a single mother of twin girls. The age of the twins implied that she had got pregnant around the time of graduation.

Now, she said she was on the pill and I had never properly come in her, but often she had me come on her tummy and had developed a minor fetish of massaging my cum around her body. Possibly I was a dad, or probably she had another lover. I never asked and never found out, but I would have taken responsibility if I had been asked.

----

(footnote) The results of the final year exams were released, and I got a solid result, a lower second-class degree and not the upper that I really needed. I suspected that I would have difficulty in getting a job with a Consultant and I didn't fancy a life on the road living in temporary accommodation as it felt more like home life or back with Mrs Jennings. Fortunately, I had good Microsoft Office and coding skills and had signed up with an employment agency for receptionist, clerical or basic IT work.

That wraps it up for the Alex stories. Thanks for those who have stuck with me and them.

I have written another set, Alice and Company, which has ten parts, though some of them are the same events from other partner's perspective, or continuation of events partly seen by others. Should fill the time until Christmas. See you there?

Comments, ratings, likes and follows appreciated.

Alex.

12