05 The Saxophone

Story Info
Lured by music, I get to explore backstage with the lead...
7.5k words
4.62
1.1k
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked down the night street, savoring the smells of the cool darkness and enjoying the sights and sounds of a city awake at night. It was not a chilly night in the grand scheme of things, and walking without a jacket did make it seem a bit cooler. But it really was not necessary. If someone were to ask me to guess the temperature, I would have to say it would be around sixty-five to seventy degrees. Perfect weather for a walk in the town.

This time of night, there were a respectable number of folks still walking around and doing the things that people do at night. Shopping, bar hopping, going to concerts or movies. For me, this was just the perfect night to go for a quiet walk. A soft breeze kicked up a few browned leaves blowing them through the air. I could smell the faint scent of moisture in the air. It might rain soon, but not for a good couple of hours. Perhaps not until morning. Walking past an outdoor restaurant, the wonderful smells of Chinese food wafted through the air, delighting the senses. I was not hungry, but the urge to sit down and indulge in a late-night snack was suddenly, quite strong.

Fighting off that urge, but unable to keep a smile off my face, I continued walking down the street. Then my ears picked something up above the light din of the city around me. A melody so sweet, and a tone so pure that it pierced through me freezing me in step. I cocked my head to one side letting the music wash over me. The notes flickered and danced across my subconscious mind, and I felt like someone was casting a spell over me. My feet started to move of their own accord, and I found myself crossing the street towards what looked like a small club.

A large, burly man stood at the door; his arms crossed over his massive chest. I was not a short individual, but this man made me feel like a dwarf. He glared down at me as I pulled out my driver's license. Leaning over to inspect my ID, the big man nodded once and stepped to the side. I slipped past him into the room, and the music hit me full force. It washed over me like a forlorn lover, teasing my skin with its gentle touch and warming me to the core with the sheer affection of it. The passionate force of it washed over me making me shiver.

I walked into the room, drawn forwards by the inescapable power of the music. The notes danced and jived in a rhythm of jazz produced with such passion that one could not help but smile. The room was packed with people. Every chair I could see was filled; every table occupied. I made my way across the room and found a space along the wall where I could just stand and listen.

Once in my spot, I looked towards the stage and for the first time, noticed the players. The band was a small five-piece band consisting of a drummer, piano, bass guitar, lead guitarist and a saxophone player. Sitting behind the drum-set was a short dark-skinned man, dwarfed by his set of drums. Wielding his drumsticks like a Ginsu-chef, with all the practiced precision that can only come with years and years of practice, he pounded out a rhythm for the rest of the players to follow. His dark hair danced across

his forehead where it was nearly matted with the sweat of his efforts.

To the left of him was a large upright piano. Not a particularly elegant device, yet the sound coming from it matched the rhythm of the drums without error. The player, a young woman with definite skill, was dressed in simple slacks and a white shirt. With her back to the crowd, the young woman's tight bun of deep brown hair bobbed and weaved in time to the music.

Just to the right of the piano was the lead guitar player. Dressed in jeans and a T-shirt, he seemed a little underdressed compared to the rest of the players. His hair was cut close to the skin, and eyes closed as his hands danced over the strings.

On the far-right side of the stage, was the bass player. In a pair of dark slacks, a button-down shirt, and a long trench coat, his clothes seemed a stark contrast to the rest. I almost got the feeling he stepped out of the crowd to join them on the stage. Yet, he kept up providing the bass line to the song with flawless ease, taking his cues from the rest of the band.

Despite the colorful players of the band, the centerpiece of the stage was the tenor saxophone player. Her shoulder length chestnut brown hair danced around her shoulders as she dipped in tune to the incredible music she produced from her instrument. Wearing a simple button-down white blouse, and a knee-length blue skirt, she shined out from the rest of the band. It was clear in an instant that they were there for her. A pair of simple sandals clung to her feet, and yet she seemed comfortable amidst the band, and the crowd. With eyes closed, her fingers danced over the keys.

Then her eyes opened, and I found myself peering into the most incredible depthless green I had ever seen. In that moment, I felt myself drowning in the beauty of that immortal soul that produced such incredible music that if I died right in that moment, I could be the happiest man alive or dead. Her gaze locked with mine, and the rest of the room melted away.

The crowd vanished into darkness, the band faded into gray, and it was only her and I standing in the bright lights of the stage. The saxophone was no longer in her hands, but I could still hear the tune filling my soul. She looked up at me, with those incredible eyes.

She reached out to me, and I took her hand in mine. As our flesh made contact, I felt a burst of light in the back of my head. There was such passion and fire in this woman, that there and then she was the only woman in the world for me. I leaned forward into her, and she pulled herself against me. Our lips met in a passionate embrace that only fueled the music that filled the air around us.

My hands found the top button of her blouse, and it popped free. She pulled back from our kiss, and those piercing green eyes burned right through my soul. Her hands snaked up to my chest and they seemed to burn right through my shirt into my flesh. I looked down, and my shirt was gone, falling to the floor in tatters of cloth. Her right hand was flat against my chest, cool to the touch, yet burning me inside with her fire. Her left hand circled around my back, and I felt her nails slide across my skin.

Looking back at her blouse, the buttons were all undone, and it swung open to reveal a black bra. Her two perfect breasts held in place and supported by this simple piece of cloth. I caressed her smiling face with my left hand as I reached behind her with my right and popped the clasp free.

She pulled her arms back to her body and the blouse and bra dropped onto the stage. Her small hands clasped her breasts as she stood vulnerable before me. Those piercing green eyes peered into me and I smiled. Disarmed of whatever emotion was consuming her, her jaw dropped as I stepped forward. I placed my hands on top of hers and gently pulled them off her chest to reveal two small perfectly formed breasts. She blushed as I gazed at them.

Small as they may be the shape and contour of them is beyond reproach. "Perfect," I whispered to her as I bent over to kiss each one. A soft sigh escaped her lips as I contacted her skin. I could feel her shiver beneath my touch, even though the heat of the room flowed over us like a warm tide. One of her hands found its way onto my head, her fingers massaging my scalp as another clasped my back, pulling me against her chest.

I pulled one of her flawless nipples into my mouth, marveling at the perfection of it as I swirled my tongue around it. Then I sucked gently on her, my teeth scrapping across her tender flesh. Another soft sigh escaped her lips, her breath coming out more quickly. She inhaled with a sudden sharpness as I released her and blew a cool breeze across her hot flesh. Then I moved over to the other nipple and repeated the process. I could feel her nails digging into my back, a welcome bit of pain to remind me of her.

Then I stepped back from her and looked into her incredible eyes again. She looked up at me with all the passion and heat that filled the music, and I felt a surge of fire within myself rise to meet hers. Then the light glinted off something at her stomach. I ran my finger over her navel, and I caught the edge of a small piercing. She closed her eyes as I ran my fingers over it, so I knelt before her to better inspect it.

A small loop of silver pierced her navel. I ran my fingers over it again, then leaned in and placed a single kiss on it. Her hands pulled against me, and I latched onto her stomach. My arms encircled her, pulling her tight against me as she pulled me to her. I ran my tongue over the piercing, dipping the tip inside her navel. Then I sucked on her, pulling the edge of the piercing into my mouth, running my tongue over and around it. My hands slipped up under her skirt and up her wonderful legs.

I could feel her shudder against me, as I licked and sucked on her piercing tugging on it with a soft fierceness that made her sigh and clutch at me. My hands crept over her luscious ass, feeling the firmness of it. I grabbed the edge of her underwear and slipped them free, sliding them down her legs. Then I stood before her, raking my nails along her legs as I rose to my full height. Her eyes were shut tight as her breath came out through clenched teeth.

Then her eyes flashed open, the green burning into me with an intensity that made me shiver. Her hands latched onto my belt, throwing it open. Then she ripped the clasp at the top of my pants open and yanked the zipper down. Her hand dove into my boxers finding the hardness of my erection there. She grinned wickedly at me as she grasped the shaft of my cock in a firm grip. She pulled on it once, with a fierceness that nearly pulled me off balance, and then gave my pants the final push they needed to drop free. She nudged my boxers down a hair, and they too, dropped to the floor.

She then took a single step back, her hand on my manhood. I lifted one foot out of my pants, and kicked them off with the other, tossing them across the stage. Then I stepped up to her. She flashed me that priceless grin, and then I spun her around and pulled her against me.

My cock thumped against the cloth of her skirt, pushing against the firmness of her luscious ass, as I reached around her and grasped her perfect breasts. Her head leaned back against my chest revealing the tender flesh of her neck. I sank my teeth into her, sucking and gnashing at her neck. She exhaled sharply as I ran my fingers over her incredible nipples, while I raked her neck with my teeth. Then I moved up to her ear, as her arms came up and her fingers dug into my scalp. I nibbled on her earlobe, while I slipped my right hand down her flat stomach, running a finger along the inside of her skirt. Her right hand went back and grasped my side, pulling me against her while I pulled her earlobe into my mouth sucking on it.

Then I moved lower and kissed her neck just beneath her ear. She sighed with content as I moved down and kissed the side of her neck. The music intensifies as she reached back between us, grasping my manhood again, and angling it between her cheeks. I dug my teeth into her shoulder, massaging, and kneading the muscles with my teeth. I let go of her incredible breasts and lifted her skirt with my left hand.

I released her neck, and she leaned forward as I threw the bottom edge of the skirt up onto her back. She leaned forward a bit further, rubbing her incredible ass against my groin. I grabbed my rock-hard cock with my right hand and pushed the head of it against her incredible mound. A sharp breath slipped from her lips as she pushed against me. The head of my cock slipped between her lips and the tightness of her wrapped around me as I slipped a little deeper into her. I placed one hand on her ass, grasping the firm muscle and pulling her towards me while she grabbed her ass with her own hands and parted the cheeks leaning back into me. The force of it slipped my cock deeper into her. Her incredible pussy was so tight that my head started to swim.

Then she pulled forward a hair, and my slickened cock slipped out a hair. Then she slid back against me with enough force to drive it all the way in. The music reached fever pitch as her groin thumped against mine.

Suddenly, the music stopped. Applause erupted all around me, as I realized I was still leaning against the wall. I stood up abruptly and started clapping with all the force I could muster, unable to take my eyes off the incredible saxophone player in the center of the stage. She bowed and her eyes locked with mine. Embarrassed, I look away for a second, and then look right back at her. She stood up straight and took another bow, but this time, she looked me straight in the eye and nodded at me. I felt a warm flush start to flow into my face. Then I realized just how tight my pants were and wished I could find a solitary corner or bathroom where I could adjust myself.

The musicians started to exit off the stage, and the saxophone player looked at me one more time as she exited through one of the doors in the back. With quickness, I moved towards one of the passages along the wall I had been leaning against looking for a bathroom.

I turned the corner and almost ran over the saxophone player. She stopped as she saw me, and a slow smile crept into her face. I started to blush again, trying desperately to make it go away.

"You were staring at me the entire last three songs." Her voice, like her music, was filled with a passion for life and a fire that danced over my nerves. I twitched and fidgeted, feeling like an idiot.

"Sorry, if I made you feel uncomfortable."

Those green eyes bored into me, and in them I saw the images of us, on the stage. I felt the heat rising into my face again, and my erection pushed against my pants with a fierceness I could barely hide. She took a step back and looked at me again.

"Come with me," she said, grabbing my hand. Her cool fingers slipped around mine, and I felt the fierce energy surging through her body into mine. It coursed down my spine filling me with life and desire. I shivered with the fierceness of it as she pulled me down the hall.

We turned another corner, and the bass player walked towards us.

"Hey..." he started, but one look from the saxophone players silences him.

"Not now Terry."

"Right, I'll see you later then." He said as we slipped past him. We took another turn, and then she opened a door and pushed me inside. It only took me a minute to realize it was her dressing room. Two cases lay open on the floor. One held the saxophone, the other held a clarinet. She shut the door behind her and leaned against it.

I looked into her deep green eyes, knowing that the fierceness and passion of them will haunt my dreams, "Are you in the habit of taking strange men into your dressing room?"

"Are you in the habit of having sexual fantasies with every female on stage?"

I felt the heat of embarrassment filling my face again. I looked at the floor, and then back up at her. She did not move but continued to stare at me with those intense eyes, boring into my soul.

"No," I whispered, looking for what to say next. Then, suddenly, I got the impression she felt something too. The look in her eyes, the set of her shoulders, the way her hips settled against the door. She felt it. Under my gaze, her face started to flush.

The lock on the door clicked shut behind her. She frowned at me and took a step forward, "How dare you!?" Then she rushed into me, her lips meeting mine, our tongues dashing against each other. Then she leaned back, grabbed the top of my shirt, and she yanked with all the force she could. Buttons exploded out of my shirt, careening off the walls, tables, and chairs in the room.

My lips found hers and we locked into an embrace filled with psychotic passion. We pushed against each other; her hands pulled at my shirt. My fingers found the top of her blouse, and I easily popped the buttons off, throwing it open. I heard the tearing of fabric and looked down to see the tattered remains of my shirt falling to the floor around me. She grinned at me as her blouse fell to the floor.

Then she leaned against me with renewed vigor, her teeth scraped across my chest, as I reached around her back and popped the clasp of her black bra. With one hand I pulled her bra forward, as she slipped her arms free. Then I tossed it aside. Her hands reached around and pulled lines down my back as she scraped her teeth across my left nipple. I reached down and grabbed her ass, wrapping my fingers around its firm shape, and lifted her off the ground. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I lifted her up, and she sank her teeth into my neck, sucking and nipping at me. I turned her around and with one sweep of my arm cleared the table of her make-up and assorted personal items.

I laid her down on the table, she released her grip of my neck and settled down on the table. She reached up and drew angry red lines down my chest with her nails as I leaned forward on to her. With my left hand I curled my fingers around her perfect right breast, pinching the nipple between my fingers while I closed my mouth over her left. I suckled and nipped at it gently pulling on the skin. With my right hand I ran my finger over her pierced navel. A soft moan escapes her lips as I twirled my tongue around her hardening nipple. Then, with a slow methodical movement, I pulled my teeth across her tender breast. Releasing her perfect breast from my mouth, I placed soft kisses between her breasts as I moved over to the other one, treating it to the same carefully methodical movements.

Then I moved down her stomach, drawing a line with my tongue from the center of her sternum to her navel. Once there, I pulled her small piercing into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. Then I released it and swirled my tongue around her navel. While doing this I ran my right hand up under her skirt, and down her thigh, pulling my nails across the incredible shape of her legs. With my left hand I cupped her breast, running my fingers over her nipple. Then I darted my tongue into her navel and drew back, blowing cool air across it, watching as the gooseflesh broke out across her skin.

Then I stood up and leaned down over her again. Her arms wrapped around my back, pulling me down on top of her. Our lips met again, and somewhere in the back of my head, I started to hear music playing. Tongues dashing against each other, my hands ran over her incredible breasts, while hers pulled harsh lines across my back. The passion and fire of it exploded through us creating a desperate lust for one another. I slipped my left hand under her skirt and ran it up her thigh to the line of her panties. Slipping my fingers underneath, I cupped her luscious ass, digging my fingers into her perfection as our mouths fought to probe one another.

Breaking off from her, I stood up straight, and pulled her legs against my chest. Her feet in the air, I clasped them together and raked the side of her incredibly shaped calves with my teeth. Then I reached down with right hand and lifted her ass off the table, while grabbing the edge of her panties with my left. With a slow deliberate motion, I slid them off her waist and up her legs. Her eyes sparkled with desire as I tossed her panties across the room.

Parting her legs, I knelt before her sublime perfection, and lifted her skirt up onto her stomach. I slipped my right hand across her groin, my fingers traced across her small, clean-shaven mound, the edges of my fingers playing across her lips. Then I placed one hand on each of her thighs and with gentle pressure, pressed them towards the desk as I leaned into her and placed a soft kiss, a mere brushing of lips, upon her. She sighed, a soft sound filled with bated anticipation, as I ran the tip of my tongue over her sublime flesh.

12