05 The Saxophone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my tongue over the top of her mound, tracing down one side, and back up the other. Then placed another kiss at the top of her, slipping my tongue across her, a light dab of moisture remaining on her. Pulling back a hair's breadth, I blew down upon her, watching with satisfaction as she barely shivered. Then I leaned into her again, and with lavish strokes, I ran my tongue along the inside of her lips, savoring the taste of her.

A soft, but audible moan escaped her lips as I caressed her clitoris with my tongue. I twisted my tongue around her, and then sucked on her. Her legs twitched under my hands as I ran my teeth across the top of her mound. Using the fingers of my right hand, I parted her lips and ran my tongue along the inside of her. Her legs shivered underneath me as I dipped my tongue along the insides of her lips and across her clitoris. Then I dipped a little lower and ran a circle around her vagina.

Her small, tight mound moistened beneath me, while I dipped the tip of my tongue inside her. She was so tight, though, that my tongue lacked the strength to go far inside her. Instead, I satisfied myself listening to her moan and squirm as I ran my tongue around her vagina and over her clitoris. I closed my lips over it, and tugged on it with gentle pressure, then sucked on it.

Then I released her left leg, leaving it trembling, and slipped my index finger into my mouth. I moistened it with my saliva, then pushed it against the bottom edge of her mound, slipping the tip of it into her while running my tongue between her lips. I slid my finger in up to the first knuckle, feeling the immense tightness of her closing over me as I ran my tongue over her clitoris again. Then I pulled back, and dropped my jaw, so I could pull my teeth over her clean-shaven groin, down to the top of her mound.

With slow deliberate pressure and taking more strength than I had anticipated needing to use, I slipped my finger deeper into her, up to the second knuckle. Her tightness defied what I had expected. I ran my tongue over my finger, then over the edge of her vagina and up along the insides of her lips. As I wiggled my finger, causing subtle squirming motions in her legs, I ran my tongue over her clitoris again. Then I pulled my finger out until just the tip remained in her, and pushed it back in, while flicking my tongue across her clitoris. I pumped my finger in and out of her, once, twice, three times, pulling her sweet juices out and using the tip of my finger to run them over her labial lips. Then I sucked my finger clean, savoring the taste of her, and slipped it into her again.

This time, I pushed my finger as deep into her as I could. Leaning into her, I used my weight to push it up to the knuckles of my fist. Her breath slipped from her mouth in quick gasps as I twisted my finger around, flexing and pushing against the insane tightness of her. Then I withdrew my finger, and with quick deft strokes of my tongue, licked up the sweetness of her oozing out. I finished, by running my tongue the full length of her lips, swirling over her clitoris again.

Then I took my index and middle finger and slickened them with my saliva. Next, I ran them down, through her mound, inside of her lips, and pressed them against her vaginal opening. At first, it seemed like they would not fit, I heard her suck in a deep breath, and then they started to slip into her. Her tightness wrapped around my fingers, and I worried for a moment that she would crush them. Then they slid up to the second knuckle as her breath started to slip from her mouth. I pumped them in and out of her numerous times, her breath quickening to the pace, pulling her sweet juices over my fingers and into my hand. Pulling my fingers out of her in a slow continuous movement, I stood up.

She sat up to greet me, and as her lips locked with mine, her hands found my belt and pulled me against her. Our tongues twisted and battled one another, as her hands popped my belt free. In a moment, I felt her hands slipping inside my boxers and grasping my rock-hard cock. Then she grabbed the edges of my boxes and pushed them free of my waist. They dropped to the floor, and I stepped out of them, kicking them away from us.

I stepped back up to her, her hands grasping my cock, and pulling me closer to her. I kissed the side of her jaw, my teeth moving across her jawline. Her hands ran over the length of my cock, fondling my balls, as I cupped her incredible breast with my right hand. Then I took my left hand, still slick with her sweetness, and used it to smear her juices over my cock. An involuntary shudder ran down my spine, as I dampened myself with her juice. Keeping my groin only inches from hers, I leaned back, savoring the incredible beauty of her body before me. Her left hand pulled over the hardness of my shaft, while she used her other hand to pull my left hand up to her mouth. Then she sucked my fingers clean.

As soon as she let go of my hand, I placed both of my hands on her chest, caressing her supple nipples and playing over her marvelous chest while I leaned in to kiss her. Our tongues twisted around each other, and I could taste her sweetness. Then she started to lean back, one hand on my back, pulling me to her, the other wrapped around my cock pulling the tip of it against her incredible mound. My right-hand slipped around her back, keeping her chest close to mine, as my left slowed our descent to the tabletop. Her left hand pulled the tip of my cock against the smoothness of her groin. As she laid back, the tip slipped between her lips, running over her clitoris and then against the opening into the intensity and tightness of the heavens within her.

I leaned into her, using my weight to push my dick into her vagina. At first, it would not fit, then as she exhaled, it slipped into her. She moaned loudly as it slid deeper and deeper into her. I continued to lean into her, using my weight to drive my dick all the way into her. As our groins pressed together, I felt the tip of my cock press against her cervix. She moaned even louder, her hands raking across my back, pulling her harder against her. I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips.

Her lips parted, and her tongue darted into my mouth forcefully exploring me as our hips ground against each other. As our lips parted, I rolled my hips back, sliding most of my cock out of her tight pussy. Then I smiled down at her, as I slid it back up into her. Her eyes squeezed shut as it bumped into her cervix. Her whole body tensed at the soft impact.

She sat up on her elbows, looking down at her groin. She saw her lips spread wide, with groin pressed tightly against hers. Under her blazing scrutiny, I slid back, withdrawing most of my cock from her, and slid back into her. Her back arched, and her head rolled back as it bumped into her cervix again. She moaned in pleasure as her breasts gently rocked when I drew back and bumped into her again.

As I slid back again, she rolled her hips away from me, almost causing my dick to slip out of her. Then she rolled towards me as I slid into her, the head of my dick thumping into her cervix soundly. The table creaked beneath us as her breasts rolled with more force. She gasped at the sensation. Then her pussy clenched on my dick, and I gasped at the sensation of it. She was already incredibly tight, but this was insane. As she saw the look on my face, she released and squeezed again just as hard. I gulped hard and tried to match her pace, drawing back, and sliding into her. She rocked her hips to match my pace, slamming my dick into her cervix repeatedly. Each impact punctuated by a sharp gasp from both of us.

Her tightness was overwhelming. It was not long before I felt the edges of a climax looming inside me. Unable to hold it back, I started to thrust faster and harder into her. She matched my pace, each gasp louder and more desperate as our bodies crashed together.

Then it crashed over me. My muscles shuddered and thrashed, and I pounded into her wildly as she cried out. Her fingers dug into my chest, drawing sharp red streaks that drew blood as she tried to grab onto me. Her body bucked and thrashed as her orgasm blasted over her. Then we slammed together, and every muscle seized as cum erupted out of me into her. Her eyes flashed open and bored into me as fluid exploded out of her across my groin.

We stayed there for a moment, our muscles twitched and spasmed, then I collapsed. My legs gave out, and I fell backwards away from the desk, she slid towards me, holding to me. I cradled her body against me as I fell to the floor in a crash. I landed on my back, and she fell heavily upon me, her hips bouncing hard against mine, slamming my cock into her cervix again. The impact caused a fresh gout of cum to explode up into her. She cried out at the impact, then again as she felt my hot seed filling her. Another burst of fluid poured out of her across me.

Then she collapsed on top of me. Her head laying on my chest. Her breath hitched as she gasped for air. I could feel her heart thundering against me. My cock throbbed inside her. Each time it did, she sighed with pleasure, feeling its pulse inside her core.

We lay on the floor like that for a few minutes, my arms circled around her. Her head on my chest. Our bodies slowly stopped twitching and spasming. As her breath returned to normal, she sat up and looked down at me. I could feel my cock starting to soften inside her. She looked down at her groin, feeling the same. She groaned softly, then stood. My cock slipped out of her. She looked down at its limp form and pouted.

"That was amazing," she breathed huskily, still gazing down at my cock hungrily. I chuckled as I sat up and pulled myself to my feet. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled herself against me. I shuddered at the feel of her skin against mine. Then she looked up at me, pouting, "Is that all you've got?"

I chuckled, a deep sensual sound. Her body shivered in response, against mine. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips, softly. Her pulse started to quicken against me. Then I reached down and grasped her by the ass and lifted her against me. Her legs wrapped around my waist, trapping my soft cock against her groin. She sighed in pleasure as I carried her over the desk and set her down.

I reached behind me and gently grasped her legs and spread them before me. I knelt between her legs and leaned into her pussy. Our mixed fluids were still dripping from her. I slipped three fingers into her pussy and collected the pooling juices. Then I stood and leaned over her presenting my fingers before her. She sat up on her elbows and looked at my wet hand. She took a deep sniff and smiled. Then she gently grasped my wrist and slipped my fingers into her mouth. She sucked on them fiercely, sending a shiver down my back. After a moment, she released my wrist, and I slipped my fingers from her mouth. She smiled up at me and licked her lips.

I knelt again between her legs and ran my tongue through her damp folds. I sucked up the fluids still there and swirled them in my mouth. Then I stood and kissed her, letting my lips part so she could taste the mix of fluids. She moaned softly into my mouth, as her tongue swept through my mouth. She greedily sucked down the fluids.

I felt my cock starting to stiffen between her legs. The head of it brushed up against her ass, poking between her cheeks and the table beneath her. Her eyes flashed open. Our kiss broke and she looked down between her legs to where my thickening cock rested. She looked at it hungrily, then up at me. I smiled down at her. She reached down between her legs and grabbed my cock. I moaned softly as she stroked it, feeling it throb in her hands. She gently guided it up through her lips, collecting her dampening arousal. Then she slid it down through her lips, across the opening to her vagina. She moaned in pleasure, then slid it lower, and pressed it against her ass. She sucked in air fiercely, taking deep breaths. I could see the sweat breaking out on her brow as she rolled her hips against my cock. The tip of it pressed against her asshole, but did not slip in.

She furrowed her brows in concentration, taking deep breaths to try to relax her body. I watched and waited patiently. The pressure against my cock increased as she arched her back pressing her hips against mine. I gently pushed my hips forward and felt the tip of it start to slip into her. She gasped loudly as it slipped into her. Her eyes met mine as she panted with effort.

The incredible tightness of her ass enveloped the head of my cock. Her ass was so tight, it made her pussy feel almost loose by comparison. Tears sparkled in her eyes at the intensity of the pressure in her ass. I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me as I leaned into her, pushing more of my dick up her ass. She moaned loudly in pleasure as it slid deeper into her.

I cupped her cheek and gently kissed her on the lips. She kissed me fiercely, her tongue darting into my mouth, forcefully exploring me. We broke, breathless and her eyes bored into mine. The need and desire in her eyes burned fiercely. She reached back and grabbed my ass, digging her nails into me as she tried to pull me deeper into her. My dick slid in another inch in response. She moaned even louder.

I opened my mouth to ask if she was okay, but she put a finger to my lips and nodded. Then she spoke, huskily, her voice filled with need and desire, "I want all of it... Push it in... Please..."

Then she reached back and grabbed my ass, pulling he towards her again. I pulled back and withdrew half an inch. She glared at me; her eyes full of danger. I smiled softly as I slid back into her. Her eyes bulged, and her back arched as she shoved her groin against mine. My dick slid back in the half-inch I had withdrawn and in another inch past that. Then I stopped. She panted heavily, trying to catch her breath. Her body quivered and shook. Spasms rocked through her legs. The muscles of her stomach spasmed. Her ass clenched painfully on my cock. My eyes squeezed shut against the intensity of it. Then she slowly relaxed. I breathed a sigh of relief and opened my eyes.

She reached up and grabbed my neck and pulled me down into a fierce kiss. Tear slipped from her eyes as her tongue delved into my mouth again. Then she reached down between her legs and slipped her fingers around the shaft of my cock that was not in her yet. She looked up at me, a pleading look in her eyes. She squeezed my shaft with her fingers, causing me to close my eyes. When I opened them again, she was staring at me. I nodded and pushed towards her again.

Finally, the last few inches slid into her, my groin pressing against her fingers around my shaft. She withdrew her hand and rubbed at her clit. She sucked air into her lungs, and arched her back, thrusting her hips against my groin. My cock slid a little deeper into her. She moaned loudly in pleasure. Her eyes started tearing up again from the intensity of it.

Then her muscles clenched on me again. My heart thundered in my chest as I felt her squeezing my cock. The pressure was unbelievable. I thought my body was going to explode. I tried to take deep breaths to calm my stampeding heart. I opened my eyes and looked down at her. She had a sly grin on her face, as she watched me quiver and spasm. Then she released me. My body shuddered and she moaned softly in pleasure. Then she rolled her hips back, sliding partially off my cock. I grabbed her hips and slammed her back against me.

She arched her back and moaned loudly. Then I drew partly back, and slowly slid forward into her. As I was nearly fully sheathed into her, she slammed her hips against me. She looked up at me and giggled. We started to find a rhythm, our hips sliding apart and together. With each thrust, our pace increased. The table rattled beneath us, sliding towards the wall. Before long, each thrust pushed the table against the wall. A rhythmic pounding of our bodies together, and the table on the wall punctuating each thrust. Tears flowed down her cheeks as our chest heaved with effort.

I felt the waves of pleasure flowing over me, washing out the world. The music in the back of my head grew louder, blotting out reality. The only things that mattered was the music, and her. I held her hips firmly, pulling her against me with each thrust. She gripped the edge of the table, her knuckles white with the strain of pulling herself against me. Her small breasts rocked with each thrust. Her bowels squeezed me with impossible force.

Then it all came crashing together. She cried out with the force of her climax; her body quivered and shook. I thrust into her one last time, as everything in me locked up. My orgasm exploded out of me, filling her bowels. My eyes squeezed shut, as my body shook. I gasped for air, as fluids exploded out of her pussy against my groin, flowing down over my cock, and down my legs. Our backs arched, pushing our groins even harder together. Her bowels clenched again, squeezing me so tight the world went grey around me. I felt another load of cum explode into her. She cried out again at the sensation of it. Her hands grabbed my sides, her nails digging into my flesh as she pulled me against her. I slumped forward; my legs wobbly.

I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her off the table. My legs crumpled and I sagged to the floor, with her in my lap. Her arms wrapped around my neck as I sat hard on the floor. The impact jarred my body, drove my dick deeper into her. She moaned loudly in pleasure, then slumped forward, her head resting on my chest. I lay back on the floor, cradling her against me.

We lay that way on the floor, enjoying the feeling of our bodies against each other. I could feel the fluids leaking from her onto my groin. I could feel the cum still leaking out of me into her bowels. Her muscles continued to quiver and shake for some time. My breath slowly returned to normal, my heart started to slow to a more normal beat. I ran my hands through her hair, down her back, caressing her body.

Eventually, she lifted her head up, and softly kissed my lips. The lines of her tears marred her makeup. Her eyes were full of bliss and joy. She smiled and kissed me again. Her eyes sparkled with happiness.

"That... That was amazing..." she breathed huskily. Her voice was raw from how hard she had cried out. I leaned forward and kissed her lips softly, our lips parting and my tongue slipping in to softly taste her. She moaned softly.

We parted and I smiled at her, then nodded in agreement.

"Can you stand?" I asked. She looked at me, raised an eyebrow. She flexed and tensed her legs but did not move.

"I do not want to.... Not yet..." She spoke softly, pleadingly. I shrugged. The feeling of her body against mine was heavenly. Her bowels clenched and released sporadically. Each time milking a small amount of cum out of me. It was entirely too enjoyable to want to part yet.

"Don't you have another show?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Not tonight."

"Oh." I looked at her, pondered this incredible woman for a moment. Then I raised my eyebrow, and asked, "Can I fix you dinner?"

She smiled, snuggling against my chest and shook her head. Then she sat up, pushing against my chest. Her weight sat heavily on my groin. My body shuddered at the feeling of it. Slowly, she raised herself up off me. My cock slipped from her ass. She groaned loudly then took a step back as a stream of fluid ran out of her ass. She had a small, surprised look on her face. Then she started laughing.

I pulled myself to my feet, avoiding the pool on the floor. Once I was standing, she circled her hands around my waist, pulled herself against my chest. She rested her head on my chest. Then she looked up at me and smiled.

12