06 Day-dreaming

Story Info
A visit to the hottub after a long day on the slopes...
6k words
4.39
4.2k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long days on the slopes never seem that long when you are out on the snow carving it up. Once you come off the snow though and find that walking is a new experience that your body seems to have forgotten how to do, you realize that you might have been out for a bit longer than you had originally expected.

Today was one of those days. Great runs down the mountain, carving across trails packed with powder, and looking for areas where the powder was still deep. It was amazing. There had been a couple runs through the trees that had gone quite well. Some steeper than others, which were always exciting, and some mellow runs just to get out of the wind.

The temperatures had not been nice. Walking out the front door that morning, the forecast had said it would get to be balmy 11 degrees Fahrenheit. Starting the day though, had been at 4. Then the wind picked up and it just got nasty. Two base-layers under my snow pants, and a base layer top, and fleece under my jacket made up my outfit. I had never worn that many layers of clothing before on the slopes, and I was glad for every bit of it.

Riding up the lift was a grueling experience. I had to continuously flex my fingers and toes hoping that feeling would return. Then you covered your facemask, and helmet trying to keep the wind from getting in. It was a constant back and forth that made me wonder why I was there. You could almost forget how good the snow was when sitting 30-100 feet above the ground being blown around in the wind. Good company on the lift always made that go faster.

The constant comments and jokes from my companions were what got me through the day. With that crowd, a fun time was always there to be had. We would cheer each other on through the cold, and down the slopes. We would laugh at each other's minor crashes, push one another to make another run, go a little faster, or carve a little deeper.

Still, eventually, you must come in. The cold took its toll, and you must come inside to warm up, get more fluids in your body, and a little food. After dropping our boards, skis, and poles in the lockers, we headed up to our room to do just that. We broke the snack food out of the cabinets, made a couple sandwiches and heated up left-overs from the night before.

It was late enough in the day that thoughts of going back out onto the freezing cold mountain soon diminished into wishful thinking. Then a quick glance out the window at the hot tub soon gave us other plans. The hot tub was calling our names, and it was time to head down and warm up sore muscles hoping the aches and pains would float away in the steamy water. We changed into our suits and headed down.

The hot tub was outside, we stood inside the gym that faced the hot tub looking at the inviting water, wondering just how cold it was outside. We were dressed in swim trunks and t-shirts. I did not wear any shoes down, but the other two guys were wearing clogs. Not wanting to towel off after being in the tub outside, we dropped our towels off and shirts on the floor next to the inside of the door. Then we walked out into the cold.

That short walk to the tub was very cold. Though, having been inside the warm building did lessen the sting a bit. The building wrapped around the area with the tub, and an empty pool (that was full of snow), sheltering it from the freezing winds. The short walk to the tub was not the most unpleasant thing we had done that day, made less so by knowing that the warm water was waiting for us.

An older couple were in the tub enjoying the warm water in quiet. We walked down the steps into the pool and started chatting with them. Tales of our adventures on the slopes were passed back and forth. One amusing story after another was shared until we had covered all the things, we could talk about concerning the day on the slopes. As we were there, more people started to come out of the building and join us in the water.

Before long, we reached the stated capacity for the pool (a whooping 10 people). One of our party proclaimed that he had seen that pool up to 17 people before, and I believed him. There was standing room in the middle of the tub, and if you sat people in each other's laps, you could quickly get more room. Our group of three were all men, so we were not volunteering for that particular solution.

Two young women came down to the tub right about then. They climbed into the tub and sat on the steps immersing themselves in the water. One of them was a larger girl in a dark one-piece swimsuit with a small skirt that hung just past the lower edge of her suit. The other girl had blonde hair in a bun and was wearing a green bikini.

Upon spying the blonde woman, I moved my eyes away from her, looking at one of my friends who looked at the blonde woman and then proceeded to wink at me. Still, I could not get the image of her perfectly shaped body out of my mind. The gentle swell of her perfectly shaped bosom, the clean lines of her tight stomach, the supple curves of her thighs coming down into perfect calves. The clean lines of her beautiful face were perfectly visible with her hair pulled back. Even with my eyes closed, I could feel the piercing beauty of her dark colored eyes.

The water swirled around her as she struck up a conversation with my friend concerning her iPhone which she had just placed on the edge of the tub behind her. They spoke about the case, and how it was waterproof. My friend asked if she had done the testing to make sure that it was, and she assured him that she had.

A couple minutes later, the family of three in the corner next to me decided they had had enough and made their way towards the steps. The two women there moved out of their way and over towards the bench on the side where I was sitting. The larger woman sat down on the far side, while the blonde sat down next to me.

While I averted my eyes, the two young women chatted amongst themselves. Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see the water washing around and over her ample cleavage. I focused my attention on my friends who were talking about the weather we had had earlier in the week. Not looking over at her became increasingly difficult.

A couple agonizing minutes later, another group of guys came down and joined us. They moved over towards where the two women were sitting, and as a result, they scooted up closer to me. I did my best to ignore them, trying to be casual, but suspecting I was failing. Every time I looked straight ahead, or up at the sky, I could see her beautiful face and cleavage out of the corner of my eye.

Then her friend got up and headed out of the tub. There was a brief conversation first about whether she would stay or go. The blonde was not sure how much longer she would be and said it was fine for her friend to head out. So, she did. The blonde picked up her phone, tapped at the screen for a few moments, then put it back on the wall behind her. She sat quietly minding her own business while everyone else in the tub chatted up a storm.

I closed my eyes, trying to figure out how to draw her into the conversation. I knew I would not want to be left out of everything, feeling all alone in a hot tub full of people. Every time I thought of something though, my tongue got twisted. I could not clear my mind of the visage of her beauty in the water next to me.

I leaned over, putting my head inches from her ear and a million different questions flooded my mind. Where are you from? What do you ride, skies or snowboard? Did you have a good day on the slopes? How about this weather? Instead, what comes out in a soft voice is, "If the tub gets too crowded, you are welcome to sit in my lap."

Her eyes sparkled with mischief. "Why wait until then", she asked in a sultry voice. I sat there for a moment too stunned to speak. I tried to swallow but found that my throat had gone bone dry. One of her hands found my thigh as she licked her lips and slid her firm buttocks across my legs. Then she put both of her hands on my thighs and slid herself backwards until her butt was planted firmly against my groin. I closed my eyes and let my body savor the feeling of her weight against me.

When I opened my eyes, she was looking over her shoulder at me. Her hands were folded in her lap, a small, contented smile played across her features. I could feel my body stirring beneath her. A wash of cold panic went through my chest. What if that is not what she wanted? I was uncertain of how this would play out, and a little concerned that I would somehow offend this wonderful young woman. I could feel my manhood starting to respond to the situation and for a moment, tried to fight it. My thoughts scrambled searching for something that might distract it from my present situation.

I conjured images of me flying down the mountain, carving the slopes. Then dodging between trees, enjoying the soft powder. Soft, like the feel of her on top of me. Argh! Cold winds, and freezing snow blowing in my face. So much easier to deal with the warmth of a beautiful woman sitting in your lap. This was not working.

I opened my eyes, and she was looking over her shoulder at me. A twinkle in her eyes, a half-smile on her face. I got the sense that she knew what was going through my mind. As that thought formed, she raised herself up off just enough to slide herself back against me, rubbing her firm buttocks against my groin. The reaction was immediate. My manhood stood erect, pushing up against her. A smile broke out across her face. Yes, she knew what she was doing.

Then she reached back and ran her hands across my arms, grabbing my hands. I relaxed and let her lead my hands forward to her waist. She placed my hands on her hips and slid them across her gloriously flat, tight stomach. I closed my eyes and let myself enjoy the silkiness of her soft skin. I slid my fingers across her skin, feeling the firm muscles underneath. Then she pulled my hands up across her stomach to the ample swell of her bosom.

While I cupped her perfect breasts, she pulled her hands off mine. I could hear a soft sigh slip through her lips as her hands slid down her perfect stomach. I slipped my fingers across her breasts and pinched her nipples through her top.

She slipped her hands between her legs and stroked the base of my erection. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, my body quivered at her touch. She gasped slightly, feeling the largeness of me. She turned her head and looked at me, her eyes a little wide in surprise. I shrugged and she giggled softly to herself. She pulled her hands back around into her lap. She rocked her hips back, squeezing my dick against my groin. I heard her sigh softly.

Then she slid slightly forward, leaving a gap between her ass and my throbbing erection. She reached around behind her and grasped me through my shorts. I stifled a gasp as she stroked the length of me through my shorts. Then she found the edge of my shorts and tried to slip her hand inside, but the laces were pulled too tight. I heard her groan softly.

She turned and looked at me over her shoulder. Her eyes spoke a thousand unspoken words. I nodded, hoping I understood what she wanted. I released her breasts and pulled my hands into my lap. I reached into my shorts and undid the laces. Immediately, my dick sprung through the narrow gap and pressed against my waistline.

She slid back against me, and slipped her hand into my shorts, grasping the thick meat now exposed. She stroked me a couple of times, sliding her hand up the length of me. Then she slipped both hands under the edges of my shorts along my thighs and tried to slide my shorts down. I raised my hips off the bench the narrowest margin to allow her to do what she wanted.

My shorts slid down my thighs. She sat back and slid her ass against my cock. Then she lifted her hips off mine for a moment and slipped a hand between her legs. One hand grasped my cock, and angled it towards her, while she used the other to hold the bottom of her bathing suit to one side. Then she pressed her hips against mine, trying to find the right spot. She moaned softly as the head of my cock pushed against her lips and slipped inside her.

Then she shoved her ass down into my groin, driving my cock fully up into her. I closed my eyes, feeling the warmth and tightness of her envelope me. She leaned back against me, resting her back against my chest. She reached down and gently grasped my hands, pulling them into her lap. I slid one hand down her stomach, to her groin, felt the smoothness of her bathing suit pulled to one side. I felt her lips spread wide around the base of my cock. I dragged my finger through her lips, found her clitoris and gently rubbed against it. She pressed herself harder against me in response.

She turned her head and whispered in my ear, "Now... This is so much more comfortable, don't you think?"

I nodded in response. She smiled and ran her hands across her body, and grabbed my thighs, squeezing them gently as she made small movements with her hips, grinding her ass against my cock. The sensation was of her body wrapped around my cock was amazing. I closed my eyes and savored the feel of her.

My friend sitting next to me looked at me with a curious look in his eyes. He had been engrossed in conversation with the couple sitting across from him, and had either ignored what had transpired, or completely missed it.

"Are you alright?" he asked me quietly.

"Never better," I choked out. He turned to the incredible woman sitting in my lap nodded to her. She smiled at him and nodded back, then turned to look at me. "So... Uh... What do you like to ride? Skis? Snowboard?"

She smiled and leaned back, her mouth right next to my ear, she whispered softly, "You."

I choked on nothing, coughed hard, while she giggled softly. My friend looked over at me questioningly. I reassured him I was fine, just choking on the air, nothing to see here. Then he stood and moved towards the steps. "It is getting late. I suspect dinner will be on the table in an hour or so. See ya then?"

"Yup," I responded, "See ya then."

Now that there was open space next to me, the blonde raised herself out of my lap and sat down next to me. She rested her head on my shoulder. She looked at me, a soft smile playing across her lips.

"That felt wonderful. Care to come with me upstairs?"

I nodded, unable to find the words. She adjusted herself, then stood and walked to the ladder. I reached down, pulled up my shorts, and tied them off. She walked seductively to the door, shaking her ass with each step. I could not move, my eyes glued to her figure as she went inside. As the door shut, I took deep breaths, trying to steady myself. Then I stood and made my way out. I tried to walk calmly to the door, but it was cold.

Once inside, I snatched up my towel and wrapped it around myself. Then I grabbed my shirt and looked around for her. She was not in the room. My heart sank. A shiver played down my back. Had it been a dream? Was I still dreaming? I looked outside, saw the crowd still sitting in the hot water. The steam was still rising into the air. There was no woman in there that looked remotely like her. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

Then I turned and started to make my way back to the elevator. As I rounded the corner and spotted the elevators, I saw her. My heart skipped a beat, and I almost tripped over my own feet. She was standing next to the elevator doors, leaning casually against the wall, watching me come walking up. A huge grin split her face as she saw me stumble.

"I was wondering how long you would be..." she mused as I stopped within a foot of her. She pressed the button for the elevator as she looked me over.

"I thought you had already left..." I answered her softly.

She cocked an eyebrow at me and chuckled, "Why would I leave, we only just started..."

"Oh."

The elevator dinged, and the doors opened. Three people walked off in bathrobes, headed for the hot tub. We watched them leave, then got into the elevator. She pressed a button and the door slid shut.

"My name is..." I started to say, but she placed a finger against my mouth, stopping me.

"No names." she said softly. Then she turned back to the doors and waited. I closed my mouth and leaned against the wall, watching her. Her skin glistened with water she had not bothered to dry off. Some hair had snaked from the bun, but her neck was clearly visible. The clean smooth skin called to me. I started to reach for her when the elevator dinged, and the doors opened. I pulled my hand back and waited for her to walk out. She looked over her shoulder and smiled, then walked out of the elevator. I followed.

We turned down the hall and I followed a half-step behind. My eyes were glued to her ass, which shook seductively with each step. She looked over her shoulder a couple of times, checking to see if I was still there. Each time, she smiled then resumed her course. Then she stopped before a door and knocked on it with her knuckles. She turned and watched me while we waited.

The heavy-set woman from earlier opened the door, wearing only a bathrobe. She smiled at the blonde then noticed me standing there, still dripping wet. She chuckled, "Thought you might bring some company..."

The blonde shrugged as the heavier woman took a step back and allowed her in. She turned and looked at me, then reached out and grabbed my hand in hers and pulled me into the room The heavier set woman chuckled to herself at the surprised look on my face. She closed the door softly behind me. The blonde walked into the living room, still pulling me along behind her. Then she turned to me and bit her lip. Her eyes roamed over my body, settled on my shorts. She licked her lips. I could feel my loins stirring under her gaze.

"I... did not get a chance to... look... Can I?" she asked me timidly. I shrugged and untied the drawstring on my swim trunks. The other woman stepped around me and stood next to her friend. Once the string was undone, I let my shorts fall to the floor.

The heavy-set woman gasped slightly as my cock sprung to attention. The blonde's eyes sparkled with delight. She reached out and gently ran her fingers down the length of my erection. It throbbed under her touch. I sighed at her touch. She looked at me and licked her lips.

"Can I taste it?"

I laughed, "Sure..."

The blonde dropped to her knees and slipped the tip of my dick into her mouth. I sighed in pleasure as she swirled her tongue around it, then pulled more of it into her mouth. The blonde stroked my cock, then pulled it out of her mouth. She looked over her shoulder at her friend.

"Would you like a taste, Jess?"

The heavy-set woman nodded and lowered herself to her knees. She moved up next to her friend, then looked up at me. I raised an eyebrow, then shrugged. The blonde sat back, licked her lips, and released her grip on my cock. Jess tenderly ran her fingers along the length of it, then gently grasped it, leaning in to pull the head of it into her mouth. I moaned softly as she sucked fiercely, then wrinkled her nose. She slipped it out of her mouth and made a face.

"Chlorine. How long were you in that hot tub, Sylvie?"

She looked to her left and the blonde, Sylvie shrugged. Then she looked up at me. I shrugged as well. Jess stood, pulled her bathrobe around her, and walked over to the couch and sat down, watching as Sylvie pulled my dick back into her mouth.

"That is a nice cock, but you need to rinse the chlorine off." Sylvie waved a hand dismissively to Jess as she slipped more of my cock down her throat. She looked up at me, her eyes twinkling as she sucked hard on my manhood. My eyes slipped closed, enjoying the feeling of her mouth on me. She stroked my cock, squeezing the length of it while she sucked fiercely on the head. Then she leaned back and pulled it from her mouth with an audible pop. I looked down and saw her rubbing her crotch through her swimsuit as she stood.

12