06 Day-dreaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvie stood before me. She grinned and bit her lip. Then she turned her back to me, and bent over, sliding her bottoms down her slender legs. She looked over her shoulder at me, and winked as she stepped out of them. Then she turned to her friend, grasped her breasts, and took a step back, her ass bumping into my cock.

She looked over her shoulder and laughed. Then she reached back and grabbed her ass, spreading her cheeks. She looked at me and spoke softly, "What are you waiting for? A personal invitation?" She thumped her ass against my groin, grinding it against my cock. She moaned softly at the contact.

I reached down and guided my dick between her legs, sliding it against her mound. She moaned a little louder as I slid the head of it through her lips and pushed up into her. She exhaled sharply, then thrust her ass harder against me, pushing my cock all the way into her. She gasped as the head of my cock bumped into her cervix.

A soft moan slipped from my lips at the impact. I grabbed her hips and pulled her against me. She ground her hips against mine, pressing my dick harder against her cervix. I pulled my hips back a fraction of an inch and pushed back into her. She moaned and thrust her hips against mine as I did. My dick pushed again into her cervix. She moaned softly as she looked over her shoulder, biting her lip.

As I pulled back and thrust gently into her again, I slid my hands up along her smooth stomach and grasped her small tight breasts. I slid my hands under her top and pushed the fabric out of the way. She moaned softly as I squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples as I continued to gently thrust up into her. Then I released her chest and pulled my hands back to untie the back of her top. It dropped to the floor in front of her.

With her breasts free, I reached around and grasped them again. She moaned a little louder as I cupped them and pulled her back against me. She thrust against me harder, her thighs shaking, and her breasts rocking with the impact of our groins together.

Sylvie turned and looked at Jess sitting on the couch. The other woman watched us greedily, biting her lip. Her eyes watched every movement. Sylvie beckoned to her. Jess stood, jerkily, pulling her robe about her. When she got close enough, Sylvie grabbed her hands and leaned into her, kissing her on the lips. Jess moaned in pleasure and stepped up close, putting one hand between Sylvie's legs, her fingers sliding through her lips, around the base of my cock. She squeezed softly, as she licked her lips.

Sylvie untied the bathroom robe as she continued to thrust her hips against mine. My cock continued to bump forcefully into her cervix; her breasts gently rocking with each impact. Sylvie opened Jess's robe, revealing her naked body beneath. She was slightly overweight, but still pretty. Her breasts were large, her areola's dark in arousal. Sylvie slid her hands over Jess's stomach, and between her legs, slipping one hand into her lips and inside her. Jess moaned softly.

Sylvie thrust harder against me, moaning louder at each impact of my cock against her cervix. She was enjoying the feel of my cock inside her while she fingered Jess. Jess watched, the arousal clear on her face, her chest heaving with heavy breathes. Sylvie ran her hands up over Jess's shoulders, pushing the robe off her. Jess shivered slightly as the robe fell onto the floor around her feet.

Then Sylvie suddenly stepped forward, my cock sliding out of her. She groaned softly then wrapped herself around Jess. She kissed her fiercely on the mouth, her arms circling around her, grabbing her ass as they turned. Then she pushed her backwards against me. My cock pushed against her ass as Sylvie laughed. Sylvie continued to finger Jess, causing her to arch her back, her ass thrusting against my groin. Sylvie pulled her hands back, and reached around Jess, spreading her ass cheeks in front of me. She looked over her shoulder, her eyes locking with mine.

"Fuck her..."

Jess moaned again, her ass shaking. She pushed her ass against my groin harder. I reached down and guided my cock into her damp folds, sliding up into her. She was incredibly tight, her vagina squeezed around the head of my cock as I pushed into her. Sylvie released Jess's ass and slipped her fingers through her lips, gripping my cock. She squeezed the base of my cock as I slid up into her.

Jess moaned louder as my cock rode up into her. Then she thrust her hips against mine, my cock pushing hard into her cervix. She cried out at the impact. Sylvia laughed then kissed Jess on the lips, slipping her tongue into her mouth. I pulled back and thrust up into her ample hips again, striking her core harder. As I pulled back again, Jess slid her hips forward and my cock almost slipped out. Then I slammed back up into her. Her body shook with impact. Sylvie broke the kiss and looked over Jess's shoulder again.

"Harder. Fuck her harder."

Sylvie held Jess's ample breasts in her hands, pushing her back against me as I pulled back and thrust into her harder. Jess cried out again, but she moved her hips with mine, increasing the intensity and speed of our movements. Sylvie's eyes sparkled with arousal as she watched us fuck. She urged us faster, slapped Jess's ass sharply.

I grabbed Jess's hips and pulled her against me, as I slammed my cock in and out of her. Waves rolled through her large thighs. Her breasts bounced against her chest as we drove our bodies together faster. I started to feel my climax building. A tightness in my loins. My balls started to clench up. The pressure building deep inside me. I tried to keep pace but started to feel that edge coming over me. Sylvie looked over Jess's shoulder. Her eyes locked mine, and she pushed herself against Jess, kissing her deeply. Her arms snaked around Jess and grabbed my hips, pulling me against Jess's back. My body shuddered, but I did not climax.

Jess's entire body shook. Her chest heaved with her breath. She tried to rock her hips against mine, but she was held still between Sylvie and me. I took deep calming breaths, fighting back my climax. Sylvie winked at me, then pushed me away from Jess. My cock slipped from her, as she moaned loudly. Sylvie dropped to her knees in front of Jess and leaned into her and ran her tongue through Jess's folds. Jess cried out, and a burst of fluid exploded from inside her, flowing down her legs. Jess grabbed the wall, as she sagged against it. Sylvie scrambled backwards, a satisfied look on her face as Jess crumpled and slid to the floor. A pool of fluid collecting between her legs.

Sylvie reached out to me and took my hand. She guided me to the couch. She turned to me and back against the arm of the couch, sitting on it and sliding backwards. She winked at me mischievously as she spread her legs before me. I stepped up between her legs, my dripping dick hanging over her groin. She looked down at it and licked her lips.

Then she reached down and grabbed my cock. She squeezed it, feeling it throb in her hand. I closed my eyes as I felt her guiding it against her body. She pulled the head of it against her mound, slid it through her lips, then lower through her folds and down to her ass. She moaned loudly as she pulled the head of my cock against her ass. I opened my eyes and looked down at her. Sylvie's eyes were filled with need, arousal, and desperation. She bit her lip, as she tried to pull me into her. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her towards me. The head of my cock pressed hard against her ass, the tip just barely pushing into her.

She groaned loudly as I pulled back and slid my cock up through her lips. I dipped it through her lips, pressed into her vagina, finding her arousal, and soaking myself in it. Then I pulled it out and ran it down against her ass. She licked her lips as she felt the firm pressure against her. I pushed it into her, harder this time. Slick with her arousal the head slipped into her. She gasped loudly, as the head of my cock slid past her entrance and into her bowels.

"Yyyyeeessss..." She hissed as I pushed against her, sliding deeper into her. Her ass squeezed around my cock. The pressure and intensity forced me to pause lest I exploded right then. She looked up at me, watching the play of emotions on my face. She reached up and grabbed my hips, pulled me against her. My cock slid deeper into her. She exhaled sharply as my groin bumped into hers. She reached up and grabbed my arms, pulled me down against her. I grabbed the sides of the couch, bracing myself, as she pulled my face down to hers. She kissed me, slipping her tongue into my mouth. She dug her fingers into my back holding me against her as she arched her back and pushed her groin against mine. My cock slid a little deeper into her tight bowels.

Then she released me and pushed against my chest. I stood up as she rocked her hips, trying to get me to move. I rolled my hips back, sliding most of my throbbing erection out of her. She looked up at me and nodded vigorously. I thrust into her, my groin pressing hard against hers, my cock driving deep into her bowels. She moaned loudly as our bodies came together. She looked up at me, her eyes filled with fierce determination.

"Harder." she said, her voice commanding. As I drew back, she grabbed the sofa and braced herself. Then as I thrust into her, she pulled herself towards me. The impact shook the entire couch. Her breasts rocked; her thighs shook. She moaned louder. I pulled back and thrust into her again. Her bowels tightened around me, squeezing my cock tightly. I moaned in pleasure, feeling the silky smoothness of her bowels trying to crush me. I thrust faster, pushing deep into her. She pulled on the couch, pushing herself against me.

Our thrust increased in intensity; the couch slid against the wall. Each impact shook our bodies and sounded a solid thud against the wall. It was not long before we were both gasping for breath, our pace frantic with our need and desire. Our groins crashed together. My cock driving deep into her incredible ass. I felt the pressure building quickly within me. I saw the intensity of it on her face, the concentration in her eyes. She nodded, biting her lip, welcoming the release.

I slammed into her as hard as I could, the walls sounding with each impact until suddenly my muscles spasmed and shook. Her legs quivered and twitched against me. I thrust into her again, feeling my body unable to hold back any longer. My balls tightened, and clenched as I thrust into her. Then released. As our groins came together one last time, I felt cum exploding out of my cock into her. I looked down to watch a burst of fluid come out of her vagina. It splashed against my groin, soaked down over my cock, and flowed down my legs. I looked at her face, and a twinge of embarrassment played across her face, then she moaned in pleasure as my cock twitched and spasmed deep within her.

I leaned down and wrapped my arms around her. I picked her up, pulled her body against mine. I turned and staggered down the hall into the bedroom. I took trembling steps to the bed and fell sideways onto it. Sylvie laughed softly as I rolled over onto my back, cradling her against my chest. She rested her head on my chest, listening to my slowing heart. I ran my hands through her hair and down her back. Petting her like she was a giant cat sitting on my cock. She purred against my chest.

As my body calmed, I felt my cock starting to soften within her. Then it slipped from her ass. As it did, I felt fluid leaking out of her onto my groin. She looked up at me and giggled. Then she sat up and slid off the bed. She looked down at me and smiled. Sylvie reached out a hand to me. I took her hand and sat up and stood next to her.

"Go take a shower, handsome, you are going to be late for dinner."

I laughed as I headed for the bathroom. She followed me, standing in the doorway as I turned on the water. I could feel her eyes going over every inch of my body.

"Think you can come back after dinner? I might be ready for another round by then..."

I looked over at her. She smiled coyly. I shrugged.

"Sure... Why not..."

12