1 + 1 Equals 3, or Does It? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me Daisy!" I said.

Through half closed eyes and her body wracked with conflicting needs she looked up.

"Now Daisy, do both, show me how much you love me. Cum for me baby!"

Daisy's eyes locked on mine and like Niagara warm hot pee flowed from her cunt coating my hand still massaging her G spot. Her orgasm was all consuming, she was no longer able to stand on her own, her legs quivered with the rest of her body.

I kissed her to keep her from crying out any louder. I pulled my fingers from her pussy and gently rubbed them over her clit sending new spasms through her body.

"No more." She begged. "You're going to kill somebody!"

We both slumped to the floor where I held her until she had recovered.

"Don't ever do that again!" She smiled completely drained. "Not until we get home."

"I love you Dee." I kissed her and stood up turning the shower off. "We better get to bed."

I grabbed some dry towels handing her one as I helped her up. It took some time to get us both dried off. I slipped on my shorts, Daisy wrapped up in a towel. She left first while I cleaned up the crime scene.

I looked around one last time then turned out the main light. By the glow of the night light I entered the hall only to find my grandmother waiting for the bathroom. She gave me a knowing smile. I turned three shades of red.

Grandma reached out and took my wrist as I tried to pass. She pulled herself close.

"I've never seen her happier." She pulled me down and kissed my cheek. "I was young once too you know?"

She let me go and entered the bathroom. I stood in the hall stunned she knew. I went to my room only to find Daisy naked in my bed waiting for me. I looked at the other bed, her suitcases were open covering the whole surface.

"Come warm me up." Daisy whispered.

I sat down beside her contemplating everything that had just happened that night.

"I don't think that is a good idea Dee. I'm not sure I can be trusted." I explained.

"I trust you Parker. It will only happen when you're ready. " Daisy sat up and pressed her soft tits into my back. "I'm the one that can't be trusted."

She stood up and dressed in panties and an oversize tee shirt. Daisy sat on my lap and engaged me in a passionate kiss. Her tongue was hungry to show me how happy she was. Breaking loose she pulled me into bed. We caressed each other and then drifted to sleep.

In the morning I got up early and went out for a jog. It was a beautiful day. Running through the old neighborhood brought back good memories. They were all at the table for breakfast when I got back.

The room became deathly quiet when I stepped in. Grandma was smiling, Daisy was blushing. Mom glanced at dad who did not look happy. Mom glared at me as she had so many times while I was growing up.

Mom was letting me know she knew I had been naughty. She understood, but my father would not be so forgiving. I didn't stop but headed down the hall to get fresh clothes and take another shower.

As I came out of the room my dad was waiting in the hall.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" He asked pointedly.

"Not that I can think of?" I replied not prepare to admit guilt.

He looked past me into the room Daisy and I shared. I followed his eyes. It was clear only one bed was slept in. Being just a full size bed it was obvious quarters were tight.

"Are you sure?" He pressed

I hesitated keeping a straight face.

"Nope I'm good." I replied guiltily.

He was not happy but decided not to push any further. I walked past him to the bathroom.

"This isn't right I'm telling you!" He yelled so the whole house could hear.

Mom poked her head around the corner so just I could see her. She gave me a worried smile letting me know we had gone far enough. I nodded in acknowledgment and went into the bathroom.

When Daisy was in taking her shower I did something I never did before. I snooped. Something was bothering me, she was too happy. I found her phone and tried to open it but she had a password.

I tried Rose and Lilly but it was Parker that unlocked it. I read the texts between her and Lilly starting just about the time we left home yesterday. It was all there in black and white.

'if you want her back we will need Parker's help' was Lilly's reply to Daisy's pleading to bring Rose back.

'he loves his cock stroked slowly' was another from Lilly.

'he came so much I gagged' was one of Daisy's

'mom is being a bitch, rose is completely under her spell right now' was another from Lilly.

'i came so hard i almost passed out' was part of the one Daisy sent this morning.

I put the phone back where I found it. I was getting a better understanding why she wasn't as distraught as I expected. What confused me is why she didn't tell me she was texting with Lilly.

I spent the morning with my grandmother outside in mom's flower gardens. Caroline had me pulling weeds and telling me how mom had a black thumb when it came to growing things. It was good to be around her, she even came out and looked at the repairs to her old car.

After lunch the women went shopping, dad and I spent some time together. He is closer to Darren as they are both in insurance and like the same hobbies. At the same time he has always supported me and we get along great together.

We talked business, politics and of course money. He was proud of me and my job in financing and we talked endlessly sometimes about the struggles of businesses.

"So what's this talk about annuities? I thought you only did corporate work?" He finally asked.

I explained a bit about Rose and Lilly knowing mom wouldn't have shared the details. I explained the reason Lilly didn't come was because she went home to be with Rose and their mother.

"Rose and Lilly left because of their mother?" He asked. "I guess her problem has become your problem"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Parker let me tell you a story." Dad started.

Great like I hadn't heard enough of those over the years. But I need all the help I could get and dad had a way of doing that in his own unique way.

"I had just started my own agency when your mom was pregnant with Darrin. Money was tight, I had a customer stop by one day wanting to buy insurance for a motorcycle he just bought. We got to talking and found out he could use some other insurance as well. Hoping to make some much needed commissions I gave him the sales pitch. He seemed interested asking if he could think it over and come back the next day." Dad continued.

"It was a week later when I talked to a friend in the business when he told me he sold that guy insurance for the motorcycle. Over the months to come the customer bought all of the insurance I had talked to him about from the other agent." Dad explained.

"So you ended up with nothing?" I asked not sure what the point was.

"Actually I ended up learning a valuable lesson." Dad grinned.

"And that was?"

"Parker I was so wrapped up in trying to get the money I wanted, I didn't help the customer with what he needed, motorcycle insurance. I didn't fix his problem." Dad said nodding to me.

So you're saying if I want Lilly back I need to fix her problem?" I said slowly.

"It's the best advice I can offer." Dad laughed.

"Well if that's the case it's not going to get fixed here." I suggested.

I was not looking forward to telling Daisy I was leaving. Dad promised he wouldn't say anything until I did. The women came home from shopping I waited for Daisy in the bedroom. I was sitting on the bed my duffel bag packed in front of me.

"You're leaving?" Daisy asked when she came in.

"I'm going home tonight. I booked a flight in the morning to go see Lilly and Rose. I'm going to see if I can bring them home." I explained standing up.

"How are you going to do that?" Daisy asked.

"I don't know. But I have to try." I replied.

"I'm going with you!" Daisy insisted.

"Sorry baby but I think it best you don't. I'm not sure how their mom will take me being there let alone you." I said.

"I'm going home with you Parker. I can't wait for you here." Daisy vowed.

"Are you sure? Maybe you should stay with mom and grandma." I suggested.

"I want to be there when they come home." Daisy moved to embrace me.

"But what if they don't?"

"Then I want to be there for you." Daisy whispered looking me in the eyes.

"We better get you packed then I guess."

I knew it was no use to argue, besides I would have felt the same way. Like it or not we were in this together. I gave her a quick kiss as she held me. We stayed for dinner then packed up the car for the ride home.

The ride back home was much less sexual than the trip to our parents but no less enjoyable just the same. Daisy kept her bra and jeans on and only slept on my lap for a short time. We never have a problem coming up with something to talk about between us, this time was no different.

When Rose's name was brought up Daisy got extremely quiet. "Parker I need to tell you something." Daisy snuggled up beside me.

"What would that be?"

"I'm the one that sent Lilly with Rose." Daisy admitted.

"So that's how you found out she was leaving? Lilly told you didn't she?" I asked.

"Maybe." She whispered.

"So why are you telling me this now?" I probed.

"Lilly told me I had to."

Daisy wouldn't even look at me. I could feel her shoulder pressed up against me shake, Daisy started crying. She had held it together until now. I put my arm around her and pulled her tight.

"Why did you send Lilly?"

"I didn't think you would bring Rose back if Lilly stayed." Daisy sobbed. "Are you mad at me?"

"Nah, she would have left sooner than later anyway. They need each other as much as we need each other," I kissed the top of her head.

"Do you mean that?" Daisy looked up at me still sobbing.

"I do." I assured her by giving her a quick peck.

"I love you Parker." Daisy slid down laying her head on my lap.

"I love you Dee." I combed through her hair. "You know there is no guarantee they will be coming back."

Daisy just looked up and smiled, then laid her head down and drifted to sleep.

Back at home Daisy crawled in bed with me. Wearing just a muscle tee shirt and panties, she seemed content with just a kiss goodnight. In the morning I got up early and went to the gym leaving Daisy in bed sleeping. Daisy was in the kitchen when I got home. After dressing I was looking in my bedroom for the file on Emily, their mom. I was sure I left it on the night stand.

I ran downstairs and searched the living room before heading to the kitchen scratching my head. I checked my briefcase once again. Daisy sat at the table with a shit eating grin on her face.

"Looking for something?" She laughed.

"The file on their mom" I looked around the kitchen and table area.

I'm not the most organized person but I don't have that much to organize either, I thought to myself.

"Did you look in your room?" Daisy asked suspiciously.

"At least twice. I'm sure it was on the night stand." I glance around the kitchen one more time.

"It was there Friday." Daisy confirmed. "But then Lilly cleaned up before she left. Maybe you should look one more time."

I headed back up to my room and looked everywhere she could have set it I even looked under the bed in case it fell on the floor. Daisy was leaning up against the door frame still in the tee shirt and panties.

"She must have taken it with her?" I scanned the shelves one more time.

'There is one place you didn't look." Daisy giggled.

"Where?" I asked getting frustrated.

"The dresser." Daisy looked at the one I moved in for Lilly that she never used.

I went to the dresser and pulled out the top drawer. Looking inside there was no file but it was partially filled with Lilly's clothes. Opening the next and the next each with clothes I remember seeing in the suitcases. In the bottom drawer was her mom's file with the remaining clothes, on the file was a note.

'I can't bring her home without your help. Remember what I said about mom. When I found this I knew I made a mistake by not saying yes. When we get home will you punish me? Lilly'

I picked up the file and underneath it was an open box. I hesitated as I looked inside then I smiled knowing what she had done. I closed it and put it in my pocket, taking the file out I closed the drawer.

"Are you happy now?" Daisy looked at me, her sad smile told me all I needed to know.

"You knew?" I asked to see her reaction.

"She texted me when I told her you were coming." Daisy started to tear up. "You will bring them back won't you?"

"I promise to try." I went and embraced Daisy she pulled me down for a firm kiss."

Her soft body pressing against me. It was everything I could do to let her go.

"Lilly will pick you up at the airport." Daisy said as I brought my bag down to leave.

"Will you be ok?" I asked.

"I will be when you come back home." Daisy said nervously.

We kissed one last time then I left for the airport. There was a small delay going through security but I had the receipt with me. When the plane landed I went down to the carousel for my luggage. I had just picked up my suitcase when she spoke.

"Have you missed me?" Lilly asked as I turned around.

It had only been two days and yet it seemed like two years. I dropped my bags and scooped her from the floor.

"You know I did, we both did!" I replied before I kissed her.

"Right answer!" Lilly beamed kissing me again and again. People were staring now but neither one of us cared. We were together and that was all that mattered.

"How's Rose?" I asked still holding her.

"Not so well, she misses you both." Lilly answered. "Mom is threatening to go through with this financial deal and Rose is livid."

"Should we go then?" I suggested as Lilly still clung to me.

"Parker I'm sorry. I should have said yes, but I was scared." Lilly said getting emotional. "I'm not sure if I can live without her."

"I'm not sure I can live without Daisy." I admitted.

"So you do understand?" Lilly squealed.

We kissed one last time and I set her back down. She gave me the keys to a Jaguar. I loaded my bags in the trunk and Lilly pointed to the highway. We drove to the city of Santa Cruz about an hour from the San Jose airport. On the outskirts of town we pulled into the drive of a modest home for the area. Lilly was anxious to show me around the house that belonged to her aunt Tori.

I could smell the ocean not far away. The garden in the back would put even my grandmothers to shame. It was not overly big but it was meticulous. Inside a greenhouse there were individual plants that if I knew something about flowers probably would have impressed me.

"Come, let's get you settled." Lilly said excitedly.

She led me to a bedroom with a king size bed and had me hang up my shirts and slacks. Pulling out a drawer she put my other clothes in it. I handed her the box, Lilly opened it and smiled placing it in the drawer with my clothes.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up then she took me back to the kitchen for an ice tea and snacks.

"Emily will be surprised to see you!" Lilly jumped on my lap.

"You didn't tell her I was coming?" I was stunned by her revelation.

"Not a chance! The only way you are going to win over mom is by a surprise attack." Lilly giggled. "Parker whatever you do don't mention what's in the box. Not yet. That will be your ace in the hole."

Lilly gave me that wicked smile she and Rose shared. I knew at that moment she was on my side.

"So the answer is still no?" I asked confused.

"Parker, Emily is my mom and my dad. I will give you an answer after you ask her permission." Lilly winked. "It will mean so much to her."

"I have a feeling I'm being set up here." I replied

Lilly kissed me. "Be patient, you will know when the time is right."

"So when do I meet her?" I asked getting nervous.

"They should be home soon." Lilly looked at the clock.

"Is there anything else I should know about your mom?" I asked.

"Mom knows about Rose and me." Lilly giggled.

"And...?"

"They're here, now don't move." Lilly cut me off. "Whatever you do don't get up and greet Emily" Lilly said firmly. "Just go with the flow, this is California. Mom will push all your buttons. Parker she really is crazy!"

So there I sat in a house halfway across the country with a woman I had only known for a few months. I was waiting to meet her mother, who, she assured me was crazy, and I was as nervous as I can ever remember.

Lilly went to the door waiting for it to open, she looked back to make sure I was still sitting. For just an instant our eyes met, and in that instant a calmness came over me I can't explain. I was here for a reason, I wasn't exactly sure what it was, but I was meant to be here.

The door opened and in walked Rose with what looked like a bag of groceries.

"Here let me help." Lilly offered.

Rose looked at Lilly surprised she was waiting for her. Lilly put her hands out and instinctively Rose handed her the bags.

"Someone is here to see you." Lilly smiled and nodded in my direction.

Rose looked my way and the moment she saw me I knew she too had no idea I was coming. I started to stand but Lilly glared and shook her head. I turned my attention to Rose. Our eyes locked on each other and I could see the turmoil she was presented with.

She had left and I had come. Would I be a welcome visitor or someone she hoped to forget? Rose hesitated, she looked back at Lilly, and even I could see she was getting emotional.

"He came for you?" Rose asked Lilly excitedly.

"For both of us Rose." Lilly whispered and then leaned in to kiss her cheek. "And to deal with Baxter."

Rose looked at me, it took all the willpower I had not to move. I smiled and nodded.

"Parker!" Rose squealed.

It was like a dam of pent up emotions bursting free. Rose ran to me and threw her arms around me as I stood to greet her. Lilly quickly scolded me with her eyes but there was no way I could hold back any longer.

Rose's momentum carried me back into the couch and I wrapped her up returning her passionate kiss. I didn't even see their mother come in as Rose continued to kiss me.

She released my lips only to pull herself deeper into my lap. I wrapped her up tighter as if protecting her from harm. She then snuggled her face against my shoulder.

"Please just hold me." Rose whispered.

Their mom walked to the kitchen not even looking my way. She looked to be in her mid to late forties. Her face looked younger but the long greying hair under a floppy hat made her appear older. Emily wore no makeup, she was only slightly tanned. There was an earthy look about her.

Like the twins she is petite, dressed like an old hippy, it was hard to gauge her real form. Small chested for sure, small but not a dainty waist I guessed, part of her thin legs with narrow ankles were visible.

There was a tie dyed tee shirt under a light denim shirt tied off above her waist. The denim shirt was open covering the top of these atrocious extra-long shorts with faded daisies painted all over them. Her shoes looked like she stole them from a bag lady.

The woman had issues for sure. And that was before she talked.

"So this is the sperm donor?" Emily snarled at Lilly. "I assume you invited him into this house?"

"Aunt Tori said I could invite anyone I wanted." Lilly smiled at her mother. "I want Parker."

"You invited him?" Rose asked bluntly sitting up to speak.

"I did." Lilly said firmly.

"Lilly didn't tell you, did she?" Emily chuckled at Rose. "I told you some dickhead would come between the two of you!"

Emily glared at me, the corners of her mouth curled up just enough to let me know she was enjoying this.