1 + 1 Equals 3, or Does It? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom the dickhead did not come between the two of us he came "in" the two of us!" Lilly sneered. "I bet Rose didn't tell you that, did she?"

"Bullshit!" Their mother screamed. "That's not funny Lusty! Don't you dare lie about that!"

"Tell her slut!" Lilly goaded her sister. "Tell her how much you enjoyed it!"

"I did." Rose all but whispered. "Parker was so gentle I even came the first time." Rose looked up at me beaming.

She extended up and kissed me, then settled back in my arms.

"You fucking whore!" Emily screamed. "You promised me...I blame you!" Emily pointed her finger at me waving it nervously.

"Oh so the lesbian is now a whore too?" Lilly turned on her mother protecting me.

"Don't you make this my fault!" Her mother turned her attention to Lilly again.

"Why because you loved a big hard cock in your pussy and when he left you..."

"You stop there bitch! Don't you dare go there again!" Emily yelled.

"Ah, well don't worry mommy dearest, your precious little lesbian also met a woman." Lilly informed Emily. "I'm the one that fell in love with Parker."

Lilly looked at Rose then me. I knew then it was Lilly protecting Rose and not the other way around.

"Rose is that true?" Their mother yelled.

"Kind of?" Rose whispered.

"What the hell does that mean?" Emily screamed in reply.

"It's true, I made love with Parker, but Daisy and I just masturbate." Rose looked up and smiled again.

"Daisy, who the fuck is she and why haven't I been told of this?" Emily protested.

Rose looked up, Lilly looked at me and nodded.

"Daisy is my sister." I spoke for the first time.

"Out!" Emily screamed. "All of you out of my house!"

Rose clung to me as her mother approached.

"Mom! This is not your house!" Lilly stopped her. "Remember you don't have a house, this is Aunt Tori's"

"Emily looked at the three of us and ran from the room. I heard a door slam and then silence.

"Well that went better than I expected!" Lilly said happily. "You ok Rose?"

Rose pulled her knees up and pressed deeper in me. I tightened my arms around her letting her know I wasn't letting go.

"He's mine until we go to bed." Rose squeaked.

"Deal. But you have to share him after that, ok?" Lilly winked then giggled.

"I promise."

Lilly bent over and kissed Rose then me.

"You two relax I'll make dinner." Lilly quipped.

Lilly went out to the kitchen as happy as I can remember. Rose was sleeping in my arms and their mother was locked away in some room. With the events that just took place swimming in my head I listened to Lilly humming as she cooked.

When Lilly said that went better than she expected I thought she was making a joke. Somehow I think she was serious. For all the drama that took place no one was hurt and as far as I can tell no one is really all that mad. I made the mistake of breathing a sigh of relief.

"Parker will you go get mom." Lilly came and woke Rose taking her from my arms.

I couldn't believe she would ask me to get her mother. It was obvious she didn't want me here, in fact I am sure she didn't want any man here. I did as I was told and found the only bedroom door that was closed.

"Mrs. Bowman, dinner is ready." I said through the door.

It swung open with a swoosh, in front of me was this slender woman wearing just panties, and sexy ones at that.

"Don't ever call me that!" She spat. "My name is Emily!"

"Well Emily, dinner is ready." I said politely.

She stood there waiting to see if I was going to react to her state of undress. I focused on her eyes and the corners of her mouth. When I didn't react like she expected, I saw the smile form.

"Well we should go eat then." Emily snickered.

"After you." I offered, waving my arm down the hall.

"I'm not walking in front of you and let you ogle my ass!" Emily snorted.

"Well then allow me." I grinned. I offered her my arm

Emily full out smiled and wrapped her arm in mine, together we walked down the hall to the kitchen. We walked in arm in arm, Rose immediately started laughing, Lilly turned and took in her mother's appearance. She looked at me gauging my reaction. Looking lower on my body she just smiled.

"Really mother? We're going to play that game?" Lilly scolded her. "He's not gay mom! If you're going to strut around naked don't expect us to protect you."

"It's hot and I'm not naked." Emily challenged Lilly.

"It's not that hot, and you are all but naked. Just remember you started this." Lilly warned her. "Rose you know the rules."

Rose looked at her mom and waited for some reaction. Emily just glared at Lilly as if she was daring her to do something. Incredibly Lilly and Rose started to undress as well. I stood dumbfounded at the turn of events. An hour ago they were at each other's throats and now they are strutting around in just panties.

"Parker, you too." Rose squealed.

She came over and started helping me undress. Soon I was standing in just my briefs doing little to hide my boner for them all to see. Lilly and Rose were laughing but Emily just stared as if she hadn't seen one before.

"Happy now?" Lilly teased her mom. "Now let's eat!"

Emily crossed the room her small tits sagged slightly and bounced with each step. Emily was petite just like the twins, aside from her unruly hair she was just as pretty for a woman her age. Even naked there was little indication she carried twins.

Her hips a bit wider maybe, the telltale signs of wrinkled skin on her tummy. Emily's tits just over a handful settled a little lower on her chest, the nipples thicker and more pronounced than the girls, still pointed forward. Her ass was delicate, and showed no sign of sagging as she walked away.

Emily had spent time in the sun but she was not overly dark. Unless they were hidden by her panties there were no tan lines, but there were strands of hair suggesting she did not shave down there. It all fit, an eccentric middle age woman living, no change that, hiding from the world in plain sight. It was the perfect setting, warm, sunny and remote. She had her gardens to tend to and now she had her girl's back.

Emily sat across from me Rose and Lilly on each side. In a way it was the most awkward and yet enjoyable meal I ever had. I could tell Emily was critiquing my every move, I did the same to her. Our eyes met many times, I had a sense as much as she tried to hide it she liked me.

The conversation was strained at first, the weather, my flight and such. By her second glass of wine Emily had loosened up and was telling stories of the twins when they were younger. We were laughing at the tricks Rose and Lilly would play on strangers as well as friends. Rose and Lilly only added to the laughter sharing stories they had never shared with their mom before.

When we were done eating I can't remember when I had laughed so much.

"Did you tell her how we met?" I turned to Rose.

"Not yet..." Rose was cut off by the front door opening.

"Aunt Tori!" Lilly called out. "You came home?"

"Well, well!" Her aunt chuckled seeing us all but naked.

I'm sure I turned crimson instantly as she moved closer. It was rude not to stand, but would have been even ruder if I had.

"This must me Parker?" Tori hovered over me as I place the napkin over my lap. "Please don't get up." She smiled.

"Parker Chase." I said holding out my hand.

"Tori Lang." She laughed taking mine and shaking it. "I'm surprised to see you're still here."

"Your idea?" Tori asked Lilly with a chuckle.

Lilly and Rose both nodded in the direction of their mother. Tori looked at Emily and glared at her.

"This must be serious, I don't remember my sister pulling this stunt before." Tori said continuing to stare down her sister.

"It's hot in here!" Emily repeated. "Besides, he's already fucked them both! But you probably already knew that!" Emily glared at Lilly

"Yes, well maybe I should turn down the AC?" Tori suggested ignoring the sexual part. "Nice to meet you Parker, maybe we can talk tomorrow if my sister hasn't driven you off too."

"I didn't drive them off, they left!" Emily argued.

"You're home early." Lilly changed the subject.

"Yeah the interview didn't last as long as I expected." Her aunt replied.

"So?" Lilly pressed.

"They made me an offer." Tori grinned. "I told them I was going to sleep on it."

"So tell us!" Rose squealed.

"I don't know, I would have to move." Tori gave a sad face. "I'm going down to the club and see if anything interests me."

As Tori headed for the hall Rose and Lilly both looked at their mother.

"I'm going to my room!" Emily stood. "He needs to leave..."

"He leaves when I say he leaves!" Lilly cut her off.

"And not before he meets with Baxter!" Rose added.

"It's my money!" Emily argued. "I can do with it what I want!"

Feeling uncomfortable wearing just my briefs I went to the room and dressed again. Rose and Lilly covered up as well putting on night shirts. They were in the kitchen cleaning up when Tori came back out. I stood up this time she looked at me and smiled.

"It could get worse before it gets better. But then again it could get worse and never get better." Tori said to me.

"Thanks for the heads up." I said politely. "I consider myself forewarned."

When she came home Tori was dressed in business suit you would expect to see a professional woman wear. Tori is a woman middle aged herself, taller than the others maybe five six. Unlike her sister and nieces Tori isn't petite, but still quite attractive.

Her short hair and choice of makeup made it clear she took her job seriously but was still feminine. Tori is now dressed in sharp slacks with high heels. A black pullover hugged Tori's curves accentuating her voluptuous breasts.

Her arms sported some ink. On one side, two flowers, a rose and a lily, hovered over by a humming bird. On the other a menacing looking bird I assumed to be a raven. Tori was a collection of butch, Goth and feminine all rolled up in one.

She gave a peck on the cheek to Lilly and then moved to Rose. Tori looked at me with the patented wicked smile and asked Rose "How bad was it? Did he hurt you?"

Rose looked at me with compassion in her eyes. "It was scary at first..." Rose giggled her eyes still locked on mine. "Parker was so gentle I came!"

"Interesting..." Tori turned to Rose and kissed her cheek again. "...I told you Lilly is a bad influence on you!" She teased.

Tori smiled at me letting me know she approved. The girls were obviously attached to their aunt as they chatted for a bit longer. Tori then kissed them each goodbye as she headed to the bar.

I was alone on the couch reading when she approached. "Are you coming to bed?" Lilly rested her hand on my shoulder. "Rose is waiting for us."

I looked up she was more beautiful than ever. Lilly was dressed in sexy see through outfit.

"I'll be there in a minute." I smiled.

Lilly left, I closed the file I had read cover to cover one last time. I turned off the light and headed to the bedroom. Standing in the shadows at the end of the hall was Emily. I walked confidently to her stopping just in front. She was wearing a gauze like cover up that left little to the imagination, it was clear she was still wearing panties however.

"That is the last time you will raise your voice in anger at Rose or Lilly again in my presence." I warned her.

"Says who?" Emily hissed not backing down.

I leaned over to whisper in her ear, Emily flinched then quickly regained her composure.

"Crazy my ass." I replied.

I moved just slightly and softly kissed her cheek. Caught off guard Emily murmured and lean her cheek against my lips.

'SMACK' Emily slapped my face for my boldness. It stung for sure but it was worth it for what I learned.

"Tomorrow we talk, Tuesday we go see Baxter." I informed her. "Don't forget what I said about the twins."

"Fuck you!" Emily cursed.

I leaned in and kissed her cheek again. Emily could have moved but she didn't. Emily threaten to slap me but again she didn't do that either. I went into the bedroom closing the door but not tight.

I entered only to find Rose sobbing in Lilly's arms. Christ, they're at it again, it just doesn't stop in this house I thought.

NOW what's wrong? I wanted to say remembering my dad's frustration on those days he came home from work to find my brother and I fighting.

"Is everything ok?" I asked instead.

"No!" Rose whimpered. "Lilly lied to me!"

"I didn't lie to you, I just didn't tell you." Lilly brushed Rose's hair from her face.

"But we promised no secrets." Rose complained.

I knew what she was talking about. Lilly didn't tell her I was coming, or at least when I was coming. I thought it odd when Rose was surprised to see me.

When she ran into my arms and sat with me it was so unlike her. It was like roles were reversed, Lilly strong and confident when they were around Emily, Rose the frail and demure one.

"We needed to surprise mom." Lilly explained.

"You're going marry Parker and leave me here aren't you!" Rose sobbed looking at me to see if it was true.

"No baby that's not why I am here. That's not going to happen, not on my account." I moved to take her from Lilly.

"But how? I can't leave mom she needs me." Rose insisted.

"She's forty three Rose, she doesn't need either one of us. She's using you instead of me this time don't you see that?" Lilly argued.

"She's going to see that con man Baxter. I tried to talk her out of it but she insists!" Rose replied.

"Enough you two. You love each other, until we came here there was never an unhappy word between you." I scolded them. "You leave Emily to me. Now you both say you're sorry then kiss and makeup.

"I'm sorry Lilly, you know she..."

"Shhh, I know, I'm sorry Rose ..."

They met each other in a place words didn't matter. In each other's arms. The first kiss was replaced with the second, by the third I knew I was no longer needed. I went to the bathroom and got ready for bed. When I came out Rose was on top, they were lost to each other's passion. The moans and giggles I had come to appreciate filled the room.

They had this dance I witnessed before and they were doing it again now. Thigh between thigh, nipple caressing nipple, lips pressed to lips. I sat back and watched them make love while I stroked my cock slowly. Rose sat up Lilly's hands found her tits and tugged firmly on her nipple and piercing.

"I'm not done with you!" Lilly said huskily.

"You can't come yet!" Rose squealed. "You're being punished!"

"Yes!" Lilly hissed. "Give me your pussy!"

Rose scooted up and straddled Lilly's face. She groaned the second Lilly started munching her oily cunt. Lilly's legs were spread in front of me her pussy red and swollen. I moved between them and licked along her gash as she did the same to Rose.

"Fuck me!" Lilly cried out from between Rose's legs. Rose looked back to see what I was doing.

"Hey! She's being punished." Rose squealed.

"Has she come yet?" I asked naughtily. I winked at Rose she gave me the wicked smile.

"Eat bitch, if you cum before I do no cock for you!" Rose grabbed Lilly's hair and ground down firmly.

Lilly reached up and wrapped her arms around Rose's thighs holding her in place. In no time Rose was bent over Lilly. Rose's tits hung in perfect cones her nipples danced as the early signs of her orgasm approached. As I licked Lilly she too was moving closer to a climax. I looked up and there was a flash of Rose's little brown star. I knew how sensitive she was there.

Leaving Lilly's pussy as she groaned in protest I moved up and sucked her pierced nipple. Lilly protested again wrapping her legs around my chest trying to keep me from leaving her. I pushed Rose just a bit lower as Lilly focused on her clit. With one last lunge I speared her rosebud with my tongue. The results were instantaneous.

"Oh shit!" Rose wailed.

My chin pressed to Lilly's, Rose rocked her hips dragging first her clit over Lilly's tongue then forcing it back to mine so I could rim her ass.

"I love you...!" Rose bucked back hard. I love you...! She pressed hard on Lilly. "I love you both!" Rose screeched as her orgasm took her from me.

She had Lilly's head tight between her thighs as she arched her back. Gripping her tits Rose shuddered through an incredible orgasm. I moved back to Lilly's pussy as Rose completed her journey. Then just as Lilly was starting to respond she grabbed my hair.

"I said FUCK ME!" Lilly growled.

I moved up my face coated with her excitement and Rose's. I plunged in, Lilly closed her eyes and a broad smile crossed her face.

"Now punish me." She whispered.

I arched my back and started kissing Lilly fucking her slowly. "Not like that!" She growled again. "Please Parker punish me hard!"

I kissed her again savoring Rose's passion and picked up the pace. Lilly wrapped her heels behind my thighs and urged me even faster. I had to break the kiss to satisfy her need for all my cock. Rose took my place at her lips and teased her nipples as well. Soon the room was filled with the slapping of our bodies and the moans of passion as we made love.

Lilly came first her cries muted by Rose's constant kissing. I was going to stop but Lilly urged me to keep going. Rose turned to look up at me.

"If only Daisy was here!" Rose whispered to Lilly. "Do you think he would like to fuck her too?"

Lilly's cunt contracted over me, my cock swelled inside of her in response.

"He wants her too!" Lilly purred, her pussy gripped me hard again. "Will you Parker? Will you fuck your sister for us?"

Lilly arched her back, her cunt contracted over my cock again. "Tell me Parker. Tell me you will..." She closed her eyes and gasped as her stomach tightened again.

"Lilly please..." I protested.

"Fill me Parker, cum in my pussy for Daisy! Cum in me for Rose. Show me how much you love us!" Lilly started bucking again.

My cock injected cum deep in her pussy, Lilly pulled me down on top of her moaning as a second orgasm soared through her body. Rose kissed me then Lilly alternating between us as my balls drained every last drop inside Lilly.

I rolled off completely spent. I looked at the small opening at the hall door I left open and saw her looking in. Emily hesitated then she quickly left. Lilly moved over me, her eyes filled with joy, she kissed me again and again.

"Thank you Parker." Lilly beamed "I love you!"

"Are you sure, I mean ..." I tried to explain.

"More than ever!" Lilly gushed. "Now get some sleep Emily gets up early and she is not done with you yet." Lilly laughed.

"I love you Parker." Rose snuggled up on the other side. "Wait until I tell Daisy!"

Monday morning I headed out for an early run. The city of Santa Cruz was beautiful in the morning. I ran down to the dock and then returned to the house.

I headed around back to enter the house, waiting for me was Emily their mother. Dressed in nothing more than a faded sports bra, workout shorts and a large floppy hat she walked right up to me.

"Where have you been?" Emily complained.

"Looking for you!" I snapped back laughing.

"We have work to do, no time to play!" Emily replied not even cracking a smile.

I was sweating from head to toe in the warm humid air and she thinks I'm playing?

"Let me go change and I'll be right back." I suggested.

"No time you'll be just fine now move this pot over there!" Emily barked.

So that is how I started my morning. Sure Lilly and Rose came out to tease me but then they went shopping or something. It wasn't long after they left Emily decided to remove her top. I never said a word as she continued to work topless. I knew from the other night she had no tan lines, now I know why.